Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Warren Gays Are Still Pissed At Mayor Pete

Can you believe this hot garbage was published in a law review? The fuck?

“ This Article argues that Mayor Pete Buttigieg seized the national imagination and a substantial number of Democratic delegates through the combination of his gay identity and his alignment with masculinity norms generally assigned to heterosexual men, and by taking aim at more senior and qualified women candidates, namely Senators Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar. Buttigieg’s unprecedented success suggests that some White gay men now enjoy a unique pathway to reclaiming their status as men and asserting White male privilege. In short, contrary to pervasive media claims, Buttigieg’s success should be read as a breakthrough for certain White gay men, but not for the LGBTQ community generally. Indeed, Buttigieg’s appeal to White heterosexuals may signify a growing chasm between the “G” and everyone else who identifies with a term included in that acronym. The lack of enthusiasm for Buttigieg’s candidacy—and in some cases outright repudiation of Buttigieg—among LGBTQ folks who are women, people of color, queer, transgender, and/or younger reflects an objection to the “respectability politics” that have fueled the movement since the 1990s. The Mayor Pete backlash, which was closely followed by the convergence of a historic racial uprising and a remixed Pride Month, suggests that the future of LGBTQ rights is intersectionality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 20, 2021 9:52 PM

feminism trumps homophobia because gay men are the reason women hate themselves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 19, 2021 12:08 AM

but I've noticed he is now using all the inclusivity code speak to ingratiate himself to the intersectionality, woke crowd, who can never be appeased anyway..

by Anonymousreply 2April 19, 2021 12:13 AM

read up on why they let off pete lightly for the crimes of his male homosexuality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 19, 2021 12:13 AM

Another shitty thread by a fat, ugly and unloved DIVISIVE TROLL. Go eat Trump's shit and die

by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2021 12:15 AM

I wish these fucking fuckers would kindly fuck off and then keep fucking off.

They have NO IDEA who the real enemy is.

by Anonymousreply 5April 19, 2021 12:16 AM

R4= Warren Gay

by Anonymousreply 6April 19, 2021 12:17 AM

“ his status as a White male was not widely discounted because of his sexual orientation. Indeed, as I argue below, his sexual orientation—which intersectionality reminds us is interwoven with his masculinity, Whiteness, religiosity, status as a veteran, and multiple other markers of mainstream identity—conferred an advantage on him when compared to White men such as O’Rourke. Moreover, Buttigieg wielded male privilege in aggressively attacking Senators Warren and Klobuchar without smudging his halo as a nice, well-behaved Midwesterner.128

One could look at this accomplishment narrowly as a victory for (certain) gay men because Buttigieg’s sexuality did not prevent him from accessing and deploying a full measure of White male privilege against women. Buttigieg was permitted to fully embody male identity and privilege, and his outness as gay did not generally undermine his masculine status. However, gender-non-conforming White gay male, queer male of color, queer female, bisexual, transgender, and non-binary candidates are unlikely to be able to pull off this feat”

by Anonymousreply 7April 19, 2021 12:18 AM

When the fuck did he aggressively attack Klobuchar? She had been doing that for months before he ever said one thing back to her. And his “attack” on Warren was asking her specific questions about her health care plan. That’s fair game imo.

by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2021 12:19 AM

Oooh I love this permission slip to attack women. Thanks intersectionals!

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2021 12:24 AM

It’s hard to judge Qanaon when the Warren gays exist and write this garbage in law reviews.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2021 12:28 AM

Gay rights without white gay men and terf lesbians.

I give not a penny to "gay" orgs who support this shut. I give money to food kitchens instead. Which are btw in my city mostly feeding people of color.

I'm a reactionary gay man!

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2021 12:32 AM

The Warren gays are Yaaas Kweens.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote]the combination of his gay identity and his alignment with masculinity norms generally assigned to heterosexual men, and by taking aim at more senior and qualified women candidates, namely Senators Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobuchar.

But, he did kind of do those things. He went after the women much more vociferously than he went after the men in the race. And, while it's understandable that he kept talking about his military experience in a political race, it did have the effect of masculinizing him in the eyes of the average voter who would certainly have had a problem with a more feminine gay man.

by Anonymousreply 13April 19, 2021 12:34 AM

Whew gurl, I think it's time to LET IT GO

by Anonymousreply 14April 19, 2021 12:43 AM

R13, No he didn’t. His biggest spat was with Bernie at the Nevada debate. Do you not remember when he handed Beto’s ass to him over gun control?

by Anonymousreply 15April 19, 2021 12:45 AM

We really do need a polygamourous genderqueer of color to run for the Democratic nomination. They would definitely show that GLBTQ+ (OTHER THAN GAYS AND LESBIANS) have been truly liberated.

by Anonymousreply 16April 19, 2021 12:55 AM

That Warren black trans that worked on her campaign really hated gays and Asians. Remember them? I don’t think anything ever came of that. Elizabeth Warren is horrid.

by Anonymousreply 17April 19, 2021 1:03 AM

R17, That is true. The media did make Bernie fire one of his gay staff members because he made a crack about Warren on his Twitter account though.

by Anonymousreply 18April 19, 2021 1:08 AM

But that’s a gay staff member, R18. Gays are treated—like trash.

by Anonymousreply 19April 19, 2021 1:10 AM

Okay yeah from that preview, what the hell is this doing in a law review journal??

by Anonymousreply 20April 19, 2021 1:20 AM

The University of Buffalo School of Law? You're kidding right?

by Anonymousreply 21April 19, 2021 1:34 AM

He was for sure the target of some of the most intense and vile online hate posts, more than it seemed a lot of the other candidates. I know Kamala was smeared with the “cop” bs and Warren the “snake” shit but goddamn it felt so intense for Pete.

I still remember one of the most vile ones was the campaign manager for Julian Castro who seemed so obsessed it was kind of concerning.

by Anonymousreply 22April 19, 2021 1:39 AM

You just can tell an effeminate loser wrote this piece. It's unbelievable how fem gays are out of touch, lost in their female centric cliques.

Masculinity has nothing to do with sexual orientation and it's not a hetero feature. It's homophobic to think so. Maybe if the fem or dyke that wrote this piece should go out more and meet different people other than his friends clowning women to be accepted.

Not everyone in the world is doing something to annoy you.

by Anonymousreply 23April 19, 2021 1:43 AM

Part of what I liked about Pete's campaign was that his "attacks" were policy based. Elizabeth Warren attacked Pete's integrity, she insinuated through their donor atracks and the McKinsey insinuations that he could be bought and that he was unethical. They were attacking his character. She is awful.

by Anonymousreply 24April 19, 2021 1:47 AM

[quote] feminism trumps homophobia because gay men are the reason women hate themselves

a) I don't hate myself.

b) If I did, I can't imagine gay men having anything to do with it.

c ) The Adrienne Rich quote at r1 is from 1979. Both lesbian and gay male culture looked a lot different at the time. No one should be using that in an argument today and if it's included in the law review article (which I did not read), it doesn't belong there.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2021 1:54 AM

I'll admit the wine cave reads gave me life 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 19, 2021 1:59 AM

The premise of that article seems absurd, but I wouldn't blame Warren or Klobuchar for that. The article was written by some guy from Berkeley law school; don't think the women who ran against Pete had anything to do with it or would agree with its main points.

by Anonymousreply 27April 19, 2021 2:01 AM

Kween yaasss ^^^.

by Anonymousreply 28April 19, 2021 2:01 AM

[quote]gave me life

Weeeerq!

by Anonymousreply 29April 19, 2021 2:02 AM

Fuck Elizabeth Warren.

by Anonymousreply 30April 19, 2021 2:03 AM

She ran the most toxic campaign second only to Bernie Sanders. Meanwhile the media covered for her every step of the way and excused her obvious hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 31April 19, 2021 2:04 AM

Warren really went off the deep end with the whole populism and identity politics thing. Throwing around LatinX, Sylvia Rivera/Marsha, "wine caves"....all when she herself had attended a couple of "wine cave" events herself and was a Republican for YEARS. She was stupid to think her attacks would work.

by Anonymousreply 32April 19, 2021 2:06 AM

They identify as QUEER, OP. You knew that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 19, 2021 2:06 AM

[quote]Kween yaasss

What is this shit and why is it all over DL now?

by Anonymousreply 34April 19, 2021 2:07 AM

The fact that they identify as "queers" tells me all I need to know.

by Anonymousreply 35April 19, 2021 2:07 AM

Yaaas R34.

by Anonymousreply 36April 19, 2021 2:10 AM

Honestly, I would have thought I'd support Pete just because he's gay, but he annoyed the hell out of me. He was so determined to appeal to a bunch of GOP old ladies in Iowa and to every white pundit on CNN and MSNBC. He was showing up on TV more than Flo from Progressive. I wondered why the media was so determined to make him happen. Though Warren got almost as much coverage as Pete did. At the end of the primary, I couldn't stand the sight of either of them.

by Anonymousreply 37April 19, 2021 2:13 AM

Fuck intersectionality. At this point I am for gays and lesbians (of all colors) and that's it. I am opposed to racism and religious bias, but this fucking alphabet soup of every misfit under the sun, including straight hookers, can eat shit right out my ass.

If it weren't for white gay men and lesbians, we wouldn't have made the progress we have, and the organizations that have been hijacked wouldn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 38April 19, 2021 2:16 AM

I think Pete would look great in a black leather harness, black boots and a leather cap.

by Anonymousreply 39April 19, 2021 2:17 AM

Don’t forget R32 she was going to have a trans child interview all of her potential secretary of education pics.

by Anonymousreply 40April 19, 2021 2:23 AM

r37, You were a Warren gay. “Almost as much coverage as Pete got” are you kidding? The week after Pete won Iowa, Warren got more coverage than he did for her Fourth place finish. She got tons more coverage than he did and it was all fawning unlike Pete’s which was all about how black people hate him and how working for the same organization Warren once worked for makes him corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 41April 19, 2021 2:23 AM

R41 I dislike Pete. I loathe Warren. I supported Beto and then Biden - both of whom the media absolutely trashed.

by Anonymousreply 42April 19, 2021 2:25 AM

Damn some of you all got really invested in this. I knew neither of them would never be president so I just watched for fun.

by Anonymousreply 43April 19, 2021 2:25 AM

R42, The media did not trash Biden. While they spent all their energy attacking Pete for taking donations from well off donors, they were ignoring the fact that Biden did the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 44April 19, 2021 2:27 AM

R42 only likes straight white guys. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 45April 19, 2021 2:34 AM

[quote] Don’t forget [R32] she was going to have a trans child interview all of her potential secretary of education pics.

I forgot about that! Fucking ridiiculous. If she was trying to go after Bernie voters....well, that didn't go so well. And I thought it was hilarious when the NYT was so bent out-of-shape when she lost. She didn't lose because of sexism. She lost because she sucked.

by Anonymousreply 46April 19, 2021 2:37 AM

No, the media did trash Biden quite a bit. Let's not forget how the media announced his candidacy as over when he lost the earlier states in the primaries and you also had people in the media/other Dems calling for people to believe Tara Reade's accusations against him.

by Anonymousreply 47April 19, 2021 2:39 AM

Congratulations, OP. You brought all these anti-Warren trolls out, who have specious arguments and are misogynists on top of it.

by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2021 2:40 AM

Intersectional = everything has to be about race

LGBTQ must equal the rights of trans sex workers of color

Feminism must equal the rights of people of color

Intersectionality is Orwellian doubletalk because there is no intersection. It’s sublimating every other progressivism movement to the fight against racism.

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2021 2:41 AM

Correct R49.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2021 2:42 AM

My suspicion is that the concept of intersectionality was secretly created by a right-wing think-tank to tear apart the left.

by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2021 2:49 AM

"It’s hard to judge Qanaon when the Warren gays exist and write this garbage in law reviews."

Yes, writing garbage in law reviews is exactly the same as trying to overthrow our democracy.

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2021 2:57 AM

“Mayor Pete doesn’t wear a tiara and a jock to work. We hate him!”

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2021 3:22 AM

Being gay is still a bigger political liability than being a woman, even among Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2021 5:27 AM

R54, that list is an inverse correlation to how acceptable it is to be openly prejudiced against that group in society. What people say and what they actually do are two different things.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2021 5:40 AM

Ha ha, OP. Tough shit!

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2021 5:56 AM

[quote] The University of Buffalo School of Law? You're kidding right?

The author is not at Buffalo.

Prior to joining UC Berkeley, Robinson was Professor of Law at UCLA. Robinson graduated with honors from Harvard Law School (1998), after receiving his B.A. summa cum laude from Hampton University (1995).

Russell Robinson teaches at the University of California, Berkeley School of Law. Robinson’s scholarly and teaching interests include antidiscrimination law, race, gender, and sexuality, law and psychology, constitutional law, and media and entertainment law. Russell does research in Public Law. His most recent publication is 'THE AFTERLIFE OF HOMOPHOBIA'.

And he is black so you are racist if you don't agree with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2021 6:17 AM

Case in point: The Pod Save America Warrenbros still refuse to mention Pete's name like he's Voldemort. Only their housefag Jon Lovett mentions him on his personal show.

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2021 6:40 AM

Liz who lied about being Native American and Amy who was physically violent towards her staff. But Pete’s the bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2021 6:50 AM

I’m sure he calls him Mayo Pete.

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2021 6:51 AM

We all know that gay white males did nothing but take responsibility for everything queer POC did.

by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2021 6:55 AM

Warren is a hypocritical twat. Can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2021 7:28 AM

[quote]If it weren't for white gay men and lesbians, we wouldn't have made the progress we have, and the organizations that have been hijacked wouldn't exist.

If trans women of color had actually been in charge of the gay rights movement, homosexuality would still be illegal.

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2021 7:47 AM

Funny how Gay men are now seen as privileged and Queer people are not, when most “queer” people are straight people who just call themselves queer for attention.

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2021 7:48 AM

In what way is Pete even masculine? He is short intellectual married to a school teacher. He played up his military experience for the same reason Tulsi did: its good politics. And, he attached Bernie and Beto as much as he attacked Warren and Amy. The only person he didn’t attack was Biden, who no one else attacked either.

by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2021 7:53 AM

I know OP is a troll, so it's no surprise that he's lying about "Warren gays" being responsible. It's not "Warren gays" who started all this crap about Pete, it was all the leftists, the Tulsi variety and the Bernie variety and all lefties in between.

Yeah, to this day they're still saying "Pete isn't really gay, he's a CIA operative who used identity politics to fool centrists and Democrats" kinds of things, but they're also saying "Biden is a pedo" and "Bill Clinton flew the Lolita Express 147 times" and "Kamala isn't really black." They're also calling Warren "Pocahontas" and if you point out that's racist, they'll start posting videos of themselves crying and saying "How can you care about racist slurs when my sister's insulin is expensive?!"

But nobody cares. Nobody is listening anymore except the other conspiracy-minded idiot pseudo leftists. Beyond a few corners of social media, they're basically invisible.

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2021 8:10 AM

[quote[] Warren is a hypocritical twat. Can’t stand her.

How times change. A few months ago that would get a person red-tagged or at least greyed out and unable to post.

by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2021 8:12 AM

[quote]My suspicion is that the concept of intersectionality was secretly created by a right-wing think-tank to tear apart the left.

No, it's an old academic method used to interrogate sociocultural events, protest movements, literature, movies, things like that.

It's a perfectly valid concept; if someone is gay and disabled, they have two intersectional sociocultural issues to contend with, and they'll statistically have more trouble getting help from doctors and the government than someone who is straight and disabled.

The problem is that Repugs hate gays and disabled people both, so they scream to high heaven about "gay black lesbians in wheelchairs" like they always do, and that still gets media attention, somehow. The tankies on the left also do the same, because they're of the "you have to be in perfect health without any disadvantages so you can contribute to society like a good worker and not drain our resources" type. A lot of the Tulsi & Greenwald kind of lefties are just baby Republicans, give them a decade and they won't be couching their homophobia in complaints about "identity politics" anymore.

That doesn't mean the concept is not valid, it just means various political groups warp it for their own agendas.

by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2021 8:16 AM

R66, This guy donated to Warren twice.deck records confirm. How much of a Warren kiss ass can he be in this section?

Recognizing the tightrope of gendered perceptions, Warren initially avoided attacking her rivals and focused on demonstrating competence by rolling out a series of highly detailed policy plans.137 For months, pundits had predicted that Warren would be a formidable debater and anticipated her attacking rivals Sanders and Biden. Yet for most of the primary season, she avoided confronting them, even when Biden shouted at her and tried to take credit for her signature achievement. When a story leaked that Sanders had told Warren, while she was deciding whether to run for president, that a woman could not win after Clinton’s loss, Warren, seemingly cowed by the threat of Bernie’s sexist supporters, sought to de-escalate tensions. 140 While Warren was typically ranked among the strongest debaters, her performances as muted and solid, but not exciting.141 performances as muted and solid, but not exciting.141 In addition to her copious policy plans, her other signature was a promise to take a “selfie” photograph with as many voters as approached her, which consumed many hours of her time. This high-touch strategy also allowed her to demonstrate warmth and accessibility and sought to combat stereotypes that she was angry and elitist.142

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2021 11:56 AM

*fec redords

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2021 11:57 AM

Why am I not surprised the person denying a Warren gay is behind this article is also the person defending the e bogus concept of intersectionality?

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2021 12:02 PM

[quote] Liz who lied about being Native American

To be fair, I think it’s 100% believable that she was told she has Indian ancestry. And it turns out she actually does, although even then the trolls sneered about that.

I didn’t support her or Pete in the primaries, but I like them both and think it’s pointless to publish articles like the one linked in OP. It’s clear that particularism is alive and well in the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2021 2:31 PM

[quote] Don’t forget [R32] she was going to have a trans child interview all of her potential secretary of education pics.

LOL, forgot about that. For the most part, I really liked Warren and for a long time, I considered myself a Warren gay (though ultimately I was relieved and happy that Biden got the nom), but she did go off the deep end on occasion.

by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2021 2:42 PM

Warren or Pete would have handed the election to Trump on a silver platter. Which is why I never understood why the allegedly 'liberal' media was promoting them constantly to the detriment of every other candidate. Did they hope one of them would get the nom so Trump could easily take them down and ensure their Trump ratings bonanza never ended?

NBC execs hosted fundraisers for Pete and Maddow couldn't stop interviewing Warren. They wanted to hold onto their Trump.

by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2021 4:15 PM

r74, The liberal media declared Pete a racist who was a corporate sellout for the last 7 or so months of the primary. Maybe you mean Warren alone who the media elitists not-so-openly endorses and sobbed over when she lost miserably the Fray after Super Tuesday.

Pete received a very dismissive farewell even after he made way for Biden to take the delegates without any competition.

by Anonymousreply 75April 19, 2021 6:37 PM

I think the hate for Pete comes from "I want my gays to be prancing queens in feather boas, goddammit!" A regular guy who happens to be gay (which is what so many of us are) is just too much for people. They want stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 76April 19, 2021 6:47 PM

I think the hate for Pete comes from the fact that giant ego thought he was qualified to be President because he'd been the mayor of a small town which hadn't elected a Republican in 30 years. He got 7,000 votes in his last election. And working for McKinsey? Talk about poison.

The two most important gay politicians in the country - Jared Polis and Sean Patrick Maloney - both endorsed their former Congress colleague Beto O'Rourke.

by Anonymousreply 77April 19, 2021 6:53 PM

Today, the law reviews.

Tomorrow, the courts.

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2021 6:57 PM

That's your shit to deal with r77. Pete is an intelligent man who has some great ideas.

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2021 6:57 PM

r77 Jared Polis didn't endorse Beto. And Maloney worked with Beto closely for many years in Congress and is a close friend of Beto, so obviously endorsed him. Beto's home state Texas' Austin Mayor endorsed Pete on the very first day. How about that ?

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2021 7:00 PM

Pete being Maltese has a thicker cock then Beto but Beto is clearly longer. I really seasawed between them in the primaries.

by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2021 7:23 PM

Beta's hot, but Pete's a true Alpha!

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2021 7:53 PM

Law Reviews are shit. Law professors have no training in academic scholarship, no peer review, and little sense of ethics or humility.

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote] A regular guy who happens to be gay (which is what so many of us are) is just too much for people. They want stereotypes.

So? Everyone who isn't a straight white male has to deal with fighting stereotypes. Pete isn't singled out in that regard.

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2021 8:37 PM

White gays live rent free in the minds of leftist schmucks like this guy

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2021 8:46 PM

Mayor Pete wasn't allowed to be married until 2015. Warren was allowed.

Mayor Pete could be fired for being gay with no protection until 2020. Warren couldn't be fired because she was a woman.

His suffering > her "suffering"

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2021 8:50 PM

Oh [italic]please[/italic] Miss Mary r86. Have you [italic]seen[/italic] Chasten? His suffering has only just started.

by Anonymousreply 87April 20, 2021 2:22 AM

Elizabeth Warren is such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 88April 20, 2021 2:53 AM

If Warren had spent less time up Sanders asshole and doing more than loving the attention she was getting shitting all over Bloomberg, perhaps she might have had more time to connect with a greater amount of voters. As it was, she couldn't even carry her own damn state.

Again: her own state said: "No fucking way." She came in third there. Her fans can write all the articles they want but they can't change reality.

I'm sure Secretary of Transportation Peter Buttigieg isn't bothered. Too busy being a cabinet member for President Joe Biden. 😎

by Anonymousreply 89April 20, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote]If Warren had spent less time up Sanders asshole and doing more than loving the attention she was getting shitting all over Bloomberg,

The Sanders thing I agree with. The Bloomberg thing, she should have been proud of herself and Biden should have thanked her for doing it. People forget how Bloomberg's money was putting him in a place he shouldn't have been to challenge (eventually) Biden.

She did what no one else could do: very surgically knocked him out cold.

He never recovered.

One of her problems was appearing to be too far left. While she isn't as far left as Bernie, for a while there, she was really going for every single disenfranchised group out there. I do wonder what would have happened had Trump not been able to attack her with the Native American stuff. That haunted her every speech. Going for "one legged, latina lesbians from South Dakota between the ages of 24 and 16" did her no favors. Also her beef with Sanders. You can't have that happening with someone who you're very close to politically.

by Anonymousreply 90April 20, 2021 3:13 AM

Liz Warren came in 3rd in the Democratic primary in her home state Massachusetts. She came in 4th in the 2 other states she lived in: Oklahoma and Texas. She should be humiliated.

by Anonymousreply 91April 20, 2021 3:17 AM

I loved it when the day after Warren dropped out her campaign officials started attacking Pete on twitter. They seriously think he was why she couldn’t connect with anyone except intersectional woke feminists./_

by Anonymousreply 92April 20, 2021 3:17 AM

When she dropped out, all these female SJWs were posting statuses on facebook about how they "have the right to be upset right now!".

by Anonymousreply 93April 20, 2021 5:55 AM

There are also many parts of this world where Pete could not travel openly with his husband without risking his life.

These intersectionality obsessed twats conveniently happen to forget that.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2021 6:26 AM

r94 they live in their little bubbles and have no idea about a lot of real world things.

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2021 6:27 AM

Lesbians perform better in election than gay men, yet THESE PEOPLE would never dare argue lesbians enjoy any privilege whatsoever that gay men don't have, like they're doing now, based on a sample size of ONE (= Pete).

by Anonymousreply 96April 20, 2021 7:37 AM

R 37 I'm with r38. We thought society was moving to a post homophobic state, but the alphabet soup had completely detailed that. I too am a "good liberal" but like r38 now I put my neck out for gays only. We are heading for cultural siege, it's all we can do.

by Anonymousreply 97April 20, 2021 8:33 AM

Warren also used fake Affirmative Action credentials to get hired at Harvard. How does anyone have credibility after that!

She also wanted a trans child to vet the Secretary of Education.

No one, outside of a few fringe voters, wanted her. She came in at the pack of the pack in liberal Mass. She's deluded and calculating.

by Anonymousreply 98April 20, 2021 12:00 PM

Warren was a Republican all the years she lived in Texas. She lived in Austin while Ann Richards was governor. She only flipped to being a Democrat when she moved to Boston where being a Republican would have hurt her career.

by Anonymousreply 99April 20, 2021 2:34 PM

I agree with r38. It's insane now. I, as a gay man, have nothing in common with a trans pansexual genderqueer who sucks dick for money under the highway overpass. These people can just fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 100April 20, 2021 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!