Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Prince Harry & William refuse to walk beside each other at Prince Philip’s funeral

I don’t blame Harry. William is the worst!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124May 27, 2021 5:55 PM

William takes after Charles, a complete stick in the mud bore, so hardly surprising. Where as, Harry takes after Diana.

by Anonymousreply 1April 17, 2021 4:59 AM

^ A clueless whore?

by Anonymousreply 2April 17, 2021 5:05 AM

Harry is a POS. William will get the last laugh when he becomes King.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2021 5:06 AM

Oh good another thread about these white people.

by Anonymousreply 4April 17, 2021 5:27 AM

Don't you like White people, r4?

by Anonymousreply 5April 17, 2021 5:31 AM

Not too many non-white people in the British Royal family, R4. It doesn’t seem to work out well for them.

by Anonymousreply 6April 17, 2021 5:32 AM

It's all family, isn't it? (except for several who married into the family.) I mean there are only thirty people - THIRTY. And Black British citizens, with African and/or African-Caribbean ancestry, are the largest ethnic minority population, at three percent of the total population.

So you'd expect a lot of black people at a white family's small funeral - basically private and just FOR family?

Should they have fit Oprah in? Or Idris Elba?

by Anonymousreply 7April 17, 2021 5:38 AM

White inbred RACIST pieces of SHIT. Including Harry and his wife. Who gives a rusty fuck about rusty old Prince Philip anyway? The Royal Family are murderers.

by Anonymousreply 8April 17, 2021 5:43 AM

Who did the RACIST pieces of SHIT murder, R8? I must have missed that.

by Anonymousreply 9April 17, 2021 5:54 AM

No doubt you've missed a lot R9.

by Anonymousreply 10April 17, 2021 5:56 AM

No answer then, R10? Indulge me.

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2021 6:34 AM

On the lighter side, these two look NOTHING like each other.

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2021 6:39 AM

A neighbor of mine is an actress and she posted a nice picture of prince phillip, with a rest in peace type comment

I look at the bottom of the picture and there's only room for one comment and it says, "he was kind of a racist, too"

I laughed my ass off

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2021 6:50 AM

sMEGAcunt is the worst of all living creatures in the whole universe. End of discussion.

//Thread closed

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2021 6:56 AM

You just know William is the one who wanted to know how dark Archie would be. You could almost forgive Prince Philip being 100 years old, but William?

Sad. (To most normal people, but not of course, to Datalounge Fascist Trolls)

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2021 7:52 AM

Was that in the Harry version of events or the Meghan version of events, r15?

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2021 10:09 AM

Misleading title, isn’t it?

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2021 10:22 AM

R15 Wasn't it reported to be Princess Anne?

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2021 10:37 AM

They didn't refuse to walk beside each other, that was already debunked yesterday in one of the 10 other threads we have on this. Tired of this bullshit spamming DL.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2021 10:51 AM

R15- Yes, LCC reported that it was Ann, but it wasn't about color, but culture because of MM being an American actress (snort) and Harry being Harry. I do not believe one word out of either of them because they have told so many self serving lies and have not been able to back not one of their accusations up.

by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2021 10:53 AM

@r5, "Don't you like White people, [R4]? "

I'm white and there isn't a whole lot of white people I like

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2021 11:31 AM

I hope Harry will be wearing leather shorts for the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 22April 17, 2021 12:18 PM

Don't you know that bitch has been talking to him, getting him all fired up. ' Harry, I can NOT BELIEVE THIS! They are making you behind William and stripped you of your uniform and medals. " You just know she is.

by Anonymousreply 23April 17, 2021 12:27 PM

^ In your little pea brain she is. God, you stinky old Fraus make stuff up and then complain like the stuff you made up is real

by Anonymousreply 24April 17, 2021 12:29 PM

We know you are feeling so left out today, Smegs. 🤭 Just think, you could have been there with all of that media coverage. History. But no. You are a vile cunt and no one likes you. 🤭

by Anonymousreply 25April 17, 2021 12:32 PM

^ You know me so well, why don't you come over for tea today, Oprah and Gayle will be there and we'll give just you all the dirt on the Royal Family. Just us black girls. Oh, wait I guess that will be a problem for a Chav like you, so never mind

by Anonymousreply 26April 17, 2021 12:44 PM

R21 Haha knew it

by Anonymousreply 27April 17, 2021 12:45 PM

Who is the deranged lunatic on here who hates white people? Maybe it’s a meth addict who can’t get their fix today...

by Anonymousreply 28April 17, 2021 12:47 PM

R28 Newbie? The Republican Troll Bots are always posting racist shit on here.

by Anonymousreply 29April 17, 2021 12:49 PM

You are the deranged cunt. Racist as well. Seek help. R28.

by Anonymousreply 30April 17, 2021 12:51 PM

The only racists I see on here are r4, r8, and r15.

by Anonymousreply 31April 17, 2021 1:10 PM

"[R21] Haha knew it "

Knew what, dear?

by Anonymousreply 32April 17, 2021 1:21 PM

R32 That you were white, sweetie

by Anonymousreply 33April 17, 2021 1:24 PM

[quote] ^ A clueless whore?

I wouldn’t call William *clueless* exactly, I mean he has to have some residual wits about him.

by Anonymousreply 34April 17, 2021 1:31 PM

[quote] On the lighter side, these two look NOTHING like each other.

Which one of Diana’s bodyguards do they each resemble?

by Anonymousreply 35April 17, 2021 1:33 PM

"[R32] That you were white, sweetie "

Was it a secret, luv?

by Anonymousreply 36April 17, 2021 1:58 PM

R36 No, just painfully obvious

by Anonymousreply 37April 17, 2021 1:59 PM

r21, r32 and r37 is a virulent racist and so proud of it, too.

Racists are the Scum of the Earth.

You are literally lower than a worm, racist.

Get the fuck off this board.

by Anonymousreply 38April 17, 2021 2:19 PM

@r37, Like you being a common Chav?

by Anonymousreply 39April 17, 2021 2:21 PM

Sorry, r32. You're not the racist.

r21, who you were responding to, is the disgusting racist befouling this place with it's bigotry.

by Anonymousreply 40April 17, 2021 2:22 PM

@r38, Unfortunately she's like a lingering fart, she won't go because she's been banned from every other site

by Anonymousreply 41April 17, 2021 2:23 PM

Haha so mad

by Anonymousreply 42April 17, 2021 2:33 PM

Yes, racist r42. Your racism is disgusting. It does make me angry when people are judged by their skin colour.

And you are SO proud of your racism. People like you ought to be put down.

by Anonymousreply 43April 17, 2021 2:39 PM

I use to like William when he was younger, but now he seems to be a real stick in the mud, along with waity Katie. I'm definitely on team Harry and Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 44April 17, 2021 2:47 PM

R43 Savior complexes are so embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 45April 17, 2021 2:52 PM

I think we're mistakenly sniping at each other instead of the Chav troll, R44.

by Anonymousreply 46April 17, 2021 2:55 PM

Argh comment meant for R43. Wish we could edit. Ok, enough now.

by Anonymousreply 47April 17, 2021 2:57 PM

Harry wills and Kate walking from funeral together and chatting.

I suspect both have kissed and made up.

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2021 2:58 PM

[quote]Who is the deranged lunatic on here who hates white people?

Wait, is THAT who you guys are calling the virulent racist who needs to be banned forever and also executed?

The person who has been making fun of you dummies? Who's obviously trolling you, and you keep biting?

At least two of the people practically in tears over the "racism against whites" on this thread are Meghan haters who say all the racist stuff in their threads about Meghan and her mother isn't really racist, and also start anti-trans threads as well, so the indignation over bigotry is clearly fake.

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2021 2:59 PM

@r47, You're a mess, you've got this whole thread wrong...

... and you smell

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2021 2:59 PM

Harry should not have been allowed to participate in the funeral. He's earned every bit of loathing that the public feels toward him and his despicable, conniving wife.

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2021 3:07 PM

Get a life, R51. Harry and William are repairing their relationship and that should be all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2021 3:09 PM

Repairing it for the Queen’s sake. Harry doesn’t like his pompous brother any more than William like his loser brother.

They will be civil, because William feels the duty and because Harry needs money.

by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2021 3:14 PM

Oh, no, r51 knows better how the Royals should run their lives. She doesn't want a reconciliation, that won't work with her hate narrative. That's why she's alone in this world, she fucks everything up she comes in contact with

by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2021 3:15 PM

It IS pretty interesting that the same people who have 24 hours a day free to spam Datalounge (and probably other websites) are the ones with proclamations about Harry being a traitor who should be kicked out his family and not allowed near them and certainly banned from Philip's funeral.

It's almost as if they have a bunch of deep-seated issues with their own family that they're projecting onto others.

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2021 3:22 PM

Now we know where little Georgie gets his kaween tendencies from.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2021 3:26 PM

Harry is one of those simple minded people who get angry easily, had a girl in my neighborhood growing up who did the same thing. The royals have tried to cover for him his whole life but now that he has Meghan whispering in his ear he has gone off the reservation.

by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2021 3:29 PM

@r56, Who me?...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2021 3:32 PM

Dr. r57 needs to find a better neighborhood. My neighbor's cousin told me your pussy stinks along with all his mates down at the pub

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2021 3:34 PM

[quote]Harry is one of those simple minded people who get angry easily, had a girl in my neighborhood growing up who did the same thing.

Oh, well, you're clearly the expert in the psychological underpinnings of the royal family, I see.

[quote]he has gone off the reservation.

Casual racism all over the place with you people. Did someone also try to "Jew you down" or "gyp" you?

Maybe you're a Brit pretending to be American and screwing it up. I wonder if we have any of those, like we do the Americans pretending to be British?

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2021 3:34 PM

Harry is the reason they aren't wearing military uniforms, they are still coddling him and he doesn't deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2021 3:35 PM

r60 you are woke enough for the whole world. Feel better now?

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2021 3:37 PM

^ That's not true. My friend who knows everything said so

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2021 3:37 PM

r59 your humor is so cutting edge, oh my sides.

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2021 3:41 PM

[quote] Yes, all the Asian countries plus Australia and New Zealand acted fast to stop COVID in its tracks and they’ve been living normally and maskless for over 9 months now.

Actually Australia has had several draconian lockdowns in key population centers throughout the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2021 4:02 PM

Re: the actual article in r58, unionists seem to be the Alabama sheriffs of UK politicians.

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2021 4:04 PM

The restrictions in this country have been bad enough, but Asian, Australian or New Zealand style draconian restrictions aren't going to fly here. Thank got for small favors.

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2021 7:55 PM

[bold]White trash[/bold] acting like white trash.

The Royal Family in a nutshell ...

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2021 7:59 PM

They did walk side by side and even spoke to each other. Klan Grannies are weeping.

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2021 8:03 PM

It was clear in the video how Harry brazenly ran up to William to be in frame with him and uninvitedly started talking at William, no doubt on orders from vile Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2021 8:11 PM

^ Hahahahaha! That's NOT the way it happened

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2021 8:21 PM

“Draconian lockdowns” that worked in Australia, R65 and R67 - you left that part out.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2021 8:25 PM

I hope they made up or at least are on better terms.

by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2021 8:26 PM

^ William would be wise to try. At this point Harry has nothing to lose William has looked petty and small these last few weeks. He's getting really bad PR advice

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2021 8:31 PM

William isn't the one who removed himself from the relationship. Harry is. And watching the funeral it's clear that both William and Kate reached out to Harry.

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2021 8:46 PM

More power to Harry and Meghan. They have every right to speak out and live their lives as they please. The Meghan hating racists can go fuck themselves!

by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2021 10:05 PM

I disagree r68. What, exactly, constitutes “white trash”?

I don’t view any person as “trash”. Some are self serving, some are violent, some are dangerous, but no person is trash.

by Anonymousreply 77April 17, 2021 10:23 PM

[quote]What, exactly, constitutes “white trash”?

The Royal Family is the very definition of White Trash, you don't need any other explanation. Sexual abuse, pedophilia, corruption, murder, arrogance, greed, thievery, unearned entitlement, poor manners, outdated ridiculous traditions, no self awareness, and that's not even the worst part.

Let's be honest some people are just [bold]trash[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 78April 18, 2021 6:59 AM

Nice to see some healthy debate on datalounge.

Lol, who am I kidding?

by Anonymousreply 79April 18, 2021 7:05 AM

R78 is a great example of just how batshit crazy and deluded the Megstans are.

by Anonymousreply 80April 18, 2021 7:21 AM

Most of the BRF have impeccable manners.

Please name the pedophile. Andrew is not a pedophile.

Please name the murderers in the royal family.

If corruption were an indicia of trash, half the world’s population is trash.

Other than Andrew, you don’t know their level of self awareness, so you can’t make that statement.

It’s not for an American to decide if the monarchy is outdated or has ridiculous traditions.

by Anonymousreply 81April 18, 2021 7:25 AM

Andrew is objectively trash, the rest of the family are decent average people.

by Anonymousreply 82April 18, 2021 7:30 AM

Is George a Julia or Sandra movie queen?

by Anonymousreply 83April 18, 2021 7:35 AM

Neither R83. He is an English snob who is obsessed with arguing that Imelda Staunton and Emma Thompson are bigger stars that Julia and Sandra.

by Anonymousreply 84April 18, 2021 7:39 AM

Disappointing thread. Lacks the usual elegance and snark which makes DL so unique. It’s as if the wind blew a few loonies in from the Sussex fangirl groups.

by Anonymousreply 85April 18, 2021 1:28 PM

Harry was a pass-around bottom on the post-2AM drunken nights in the barracks, and he infamously was always very dirty down there.

by Anonymousreply 86April 18, 2021 2:28 PM

Camilla is a vile human being. The only people that like her are the deranged, anti Diana loons. They identify with Camilla because they too, are unattractive creatures that nobody gives a shit about. The very opposite of Diana!

by Anonymousreply 87April 18, 2021 3:31 PM

Interesting how the OP reads the word "won't" and sees "refuse". Try Hooked On Phonics OP. Maybe it'll work for you.

by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2021 3:44 PM

Nobody knows Harry better than William. And William knows that Harry is mentally unstable. I bet the Royal family thought getting him 'settled' with the first woman who was willing to marry him was a good thing. Unfortunately, he married a woman as mentally unstable as he is and desperate for fame and money. Folie a deux.

My older sister - like Meghan and Diana - was a borderline. When she married my ex-bro in law, our Dad was so relieved: no longer his problem and hopefully marriage would 'calm her down'. It made her exponentially worse. She made her husband's life absolute hell. She tormented their 2 kids and finally lost custody of them.

Harry and Meghan will divorce within a couple of years and then we'll have years of Meghan running to the tabloids to complain about what a martyr she is.

by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2021 3:53 PM

Spare a thought for the children.

by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2021 5:25 PM

R90 nobody asks Meghan if she's OK.

by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2021 7:44 PM

R67 please tell me what was draconian about the NZ lockdown?

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2021 7:50 PM

I used to think Harry and Meghan would only last a few years. Now I’m not so sure, he’s pretty whipped. Even if does want out, the fact that his kids are American and won’t have much of a connection to GB or his family might trap him until they are at least teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2021 7:57 PM

Would some of you silly queens stop talking about Harry, Meghan, William, Kate and the rest of them as if you actually know them. You don't have any idea what's going on in their minds, what they say to each other, or to people outside the family. You've never met them and never will. They wouldn't spit on any of you if you were on fire standing right next to them. They would consider you non entities, untouchables.

by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2021 8:15 PM

[quote]I used to think Harry and Meghan would only last a few years. Now I’m not so sure, he’s pretty whipped. Even if does want out, the fact that his kids are American and won’t have much of a connection to GB or his family might trap him until they are at least teenagers.

R93. Agreed. The psychologically abusive Markle plotted and planned from the moment she had the notion to head to London to find a wealthy, titled, dummy. Harry had no idea what hit him, and now she's got him right where she wants him. Half a world away from all familiarity, alienated from his family with two kids and a mortgage to deplete his bank account unless he keeps "working" or whatever it is that he tries to do.

by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2021 9:22 PM

Harry was besotted with her. She obviously doesn't give a shit about him so her abuse will get steadily worse. In my experience of being madly in love in abusive relationships, 3 years is kind of the cut-off date when you decide this shit ain't worth it. He's there or he's getting there.

by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2021 9:26 PM

What happens if they get divorced? How do international divorces work? Who would determine where the kids live? Which country?

by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2021 9:38 PM

R96. This year is the three-year marriage mark for Hazbeen and his abuser, so the psychological harassment will likely go on much longer since the second kid is due shortly, and he won't walk away from a newborn. Leaving could prove to be difficult or impossible since he's so high profile and his every move is splashed on the front pages worldwide. The only way to leave with any dignity is to divorce and take the kids back to the UK, and Markle would likely never allow that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2021 9:49 PM

Does Meghan do anal? How did she whip him up so successfully?

by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2021 9:54 PM

More power to Harry and Meghan! I'll take them anyday over boring as shit William and waity Katie.

by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2021 11:38 PM

Harry is having a walk with Charles today and then jets home to his life and loves tomorrow.❤️❤️🎈He was treated terribly while back in the UK. What a strong, beautiful and brave couple Harry and Meghan are. God bless them.

by Anonymousreply 101April 19, 2021 12:15 AM

Harry should stay until the 21st when it's Granny's birthday. It would go a long way concerning his image with the family. But once again, he makes the wrong move. Markle can wait another couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 102April 19, 2021 12:19 AM

R99, it’s a head trip, not a dick trip.

by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2021 11:32 AM

You all need this... bad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2021 11:36 AM

The fact that Kate initiated the conversation with Harry will drive the Meghan insane!!

by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2021 5:06 PM

R104, you missed an opportunity to shill BetterUp! They’ll dock your pay for that.

by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2021 10:00 PM

[quote] Oh good another thread about these white people.

Please keep your racism out of here.

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2021 11:09 PM

'Would some of you silly queens stop talking about Harry, Meghan, William, Kate and the rest of them as if you actually know them. '

They're not gay men, they're elderly female racists who come here to bitch about Meghan and other people of colour.

by Anonymousreply 108April 20, 2021 2:25 AM

R107 left school at 14.

Racism doesn’t exist in a vacuum. It exists within a hierarchical structure with power at its core. Racism only works because one group has power and other groups do not.

And it is white people who – historically, and in the West at least – hold the power when it comes to racial divides, thanks to centuries of Eurocentric beliefs and structures that continue to privilege and centre whiteness.

If you manage to read this, R107, you'll see that it's impossible to be racist about white British people. especially one of the richest and most privileged white families on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 109April 20, 2021 2:28 AM

'This year is the three-year marriage mark for Hazbeen and his abuser'

Finally, you correct your dire misspelling of this.

by Anonymousreply 110April 20, 2021 2:29 AM

So woke, R21.

by Anonymousreply 111April 20, 2021 2:36 AM

Gee, R20, really intelligent answer. "Dark" = Culture. Sure, Ann.

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2021 10:09 PM

Whose story do you believe, R112?

Meghan’s or Harry’s? Cuz they’re different stories.

by Anonymousreply 113April 22, 2021 10:15 PM

R109 That's the liberal excuse to be prejudiced against whites and others. I'm Latino mestizo and I call it bullshit. So sick of blacks (and their liberal white enablers) who condone racism against anyone non-black. I have a feeling that many Latinos, Asians, and moderate whites will begin turning away from the Democrats who only seem to care about blacks or illegal immigrants. It's going to cost them elections.

by Anonymousreply 114April 22, 2021 10:30 PM

Racism exists against Latinos and Asians, you dumbass. Just not against the white British upper class.

by Anonymousreply 115April 22, 2021 10:38 PM

I love these threads. Who do I believe, Meghan or Harry? Who do YOU believe, Columbo? My ears heard them say the same thing. You know, maybe I'm wrong and AOC, Omar, Meghan and Harry are Beasts From Hell, but I can admit the possibility. Can any of you royal supporters admit that maybe if you met Ann or Charlie or whoever, they might be horrible cunts?

by Anonymousreply 116April 22, 2021 11:12 PM

R94 Stop trying to do a very poor impression of a long time DLer. Your playground reasoning. Gives you away.

Back to Celebitchy stat!

by Anonymousreply 117May 26, 2021 5:09 PM

[QUOTE] Stop trying to do a very poor impression of a long time DLer. Your playground reasoning. Gives you away.

Long time DLers tend to have excellent written English, Klanner - unlike you. You're the Celebitchy Troll, not a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 118May 26, 2021 6:21 PM

R118 Are you trying to pass yourself off as someone with excellent written English? Try using a semi colon instead of a comma after ‘Troll’ then, Troll.

by Anonymousreply 119May 26, 2021 6:39 PM

R4 is wacist.

by Anonymousreply 120May 26, 2021 6:47 PM

'Try using a semi colon instead of a comma after ‘Troll’ then, Troll.'

You just proved my point. A semi-colon before 'not' would be completely ungrammatical as there aren't two separate standalone clauses in that sentence.

by Anonymousreply 121May 27, 2021 2:07 AM

I haven’t been following this handbag fight, but r117/r119 should not be complaining about anyone else’s grammar.

by Anonymousreply 122May 27, 2021 2:12 AM

Once more with the paid SS shills...

You have to admit there’s some humor in watching them try to incoherently defend the indefensible.

by Anonymousreply 123May 27, 2021 11:33 AM

R123 Sunshine Sachs must be desperate - there's jack shit in movie news because of the pandemic for them to make their $$ pretending to be fans of whoever stars in whatever movie. And of course they lost their No. 1 client Harvey Weinstein, Oprah's dearest friend. Harry & the starlet are manna from heaven for them!

by Anonymousreply 124May 27, 2021 5:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!