Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elite Season 4

Coming June 18th.

Trouble ahead for Ander and Omar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143May 21, 2022 5:04 AM

New trailer. Don't care for the lesbian shit. Of course they would introduce dykes though. So fucking typical. I bet the lesbian sex scene will be a lot more explicit than the gay one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 20, 2021 5:13 PM

I want to see lots more of Jorge Lopez's beautiful giant cock. This guy is sex on a cum-covered sex stick.

My other favorite, Miguel Bernardeau, needs to have his first man-sex scene. I've been waiting patiently for him to make out with one of the other guys, preferably with Jorge Lopez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 20, 2021 5:24 PM

Jorge and KJ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2021 3:50 AM

^ That leaked sex tape would break telecom satellites.

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2021 8:01 AM

Lopez isn’t in the new season.

by Anonymousreply 5May 26, 2021 10:27 PM

[quote]New trailer. Don't care for the lesbian shit. Of course they would introduce dykes though. So fucking typical. I bet the lesbian sex scene will be a lot more explicit than the gay one.

I only get annoyed when a show says they'll have gay characters and they're lesbians because that somehow seems more palatable than gay men.

This show, on the other hand, has had gay male and bisexual male characters so I'm completely fine with them doing lesbians now. Besides, they needed someone to pair Rebe with.

[quote]Trouble ahead for Ander and Omar.

And Itzan Escamilla and Omar Ayuso have already announced they are leaving so we know how this will turn out.

by Anonymousreply 6May 26, 2021 10:31 PM

R6 They all die?

by Anonymousreply 7May 26, 2021 10:34 PM

They graduate.

by Anonymousreply 8May 27, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote]Lopez isn’t in the new season.

That is a *HUGE* loss. Gigantic. Enormous. Simply colossal. 🥵

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 27, 2021 12:57 AM

[quote] This show, on the other hand, has had gay male and bisexual male characters so I'm completely fine with them doing lesbians now.

They’ve had three bisexual men on the show, which has to be some kind of record for a tv series. (although it’s debatable whether you could call Christian bi).

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2021 7:48 PM

Loved that shot in R9 - a shame he’s left but at least we got to see him make out with Polo

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2021 8:28 PM

Why are these “short stories” broken up into three parts? They’re only half an hour long as it is.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2021 2:11 AM

R12 I know right, and each one has a separate entry point as well. They should have been on the Elite main page in the Extra tab or whatever it’s called. Netflix never highlight new things for me even series I watch and it’s not even shown prominently on the page and requires searching. Hulu does such a better job of that.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2021 10:24 PM

The Nadia in NYC scenes were a complete fabrication and looked it right?

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2021 10:25 PM

I enjoyed the first two… it’s nice spending some time with the characters away from the soap opera melodrama. The actors get to be a little looser and funnier, and Guzman is sexier when he’s not being a controlling jerk.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2021 11:07 PM

I’ll avoid this crap shit show like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2021 11:12 PM

Just got through Season 1. Gorgeous men. Like it better than Baby - the Italian version. Spanish men are so gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2021 11:35 PM

This thread is quite quiet for all the gay shenanigans going on this season.

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2021 11:44 PM

I just finished watching the whole season so vague spoilers ahead.

I’m honestly not sure what to make of it. It’s definitely not as good as previous seasons (possible COVID impact?) and for some reason Ander and Omar didn’t work for me this time, even though I actually liked them before. I thought each of them was actually more interesting with Patrick and Manu Rios wasn’t bad…he could have been given a bit more to do from an emotional perspective though. He and Aron definitely have more chemistry than Aron and Omar. The rest of the story just didn’t really work for me, but I do love Rebeka/Claudia. I also missed Alvaro, Jorge and Danna, even though I wasn't thinking that while watching.

I must say that the Ander/Omar/Alexis short story affected it me much more than this season…and Aron can be devastating without really doing much and showed it there, as did Clemente.

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2021 2:09 AM

OF COURSE they give the fucking dykes a lot of screen time. The gay characters hardly get any. I knew this would happen. It always happens when they introduce lesbians to shows with gay characaters. They take over and the gays suffer. It happened on Riverdale when they made Cheryl a dyke and it's the same with Elite. I fucking knew it was bad news when I first heard about it.

by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2021 1:24 PM

Is Benjamin gay and making the moves on Samuel even though there’s tons of gay students at the school?

by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2021 2:15 PM

The sex scenes with Aron, Omar and Many are very hot!

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2021 5:59 PM

*Manu ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2021 5:59 PM

Ander and Patrick were so hot together

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2021 7:40 PM

The original Elite is coming next month and will be much better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2021 7:51 PM

Not likely R25. That cast is not nearly as hot as ELITE's -- and I doubt we'll get anywhere near the amount of gay content either.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2021 8:16 PM

I doubt GG will do sex like Elite does

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2021 8:58 PM

I'm having a hard time getting into this season, maybe novelty has worn off and/or I miss Carla/Polo/Lu and am not getting into new characters, like Patrick

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2021 11:41 PM

This season sucked. The gay storyline was a mess. The dykes got all the screen time and the gay storyline suffered. I mean... a ton of shit this season made no sense. Patrick, who is gorgeous yet nobody wanted him?! Lol. You know damn well some straight idiot wrote this shit. Ander picked a guy with a fucking unibrow over a model. Make it make sense. Something that would never ever happen in real life.

by Anonymousreply 29June 20, 2021 8:52 AM

The gay sex scenes were lame and not nearly as explicit as the dyke sex scenes. I was underwhelmed by this season. I expected a lot more. Too bad the dykes got all the screen time. It's clear the writers didn't give a shit about the gay characters this season.

by Anonymousreply 30June 20, 2021 8:54 AM

This season is an at almost Glee-like level of unreality. They’ve given up having any vestige of serious storytelling.

by Anonymousreply 31June 20, 2021 8:18 PM

How can one tell when GG means Gossip Girls, Golden Globes or Golden Girls?

by Anonymousreply 32June 20, 2021 8:39 PM

It depends what age you are.

by Anonymousreply 33June 20, 2021 8:39 PM

Can’t believe they got rid of the sexy Jorge Lopez for Manu Rios. I never could stand him. Feels like I’m looking at Rachel Maddow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 20, 2021 9:26 PM

Rios and I could be brothers, just like Siamese twins when I was his age.

by Anonymousreply 35June 20, 2021 9:28 PM

Ridiculous things about Elite:

—the characters continually have private conversations about their sexual escapades or their dirty secrets when surrounded by other students, and fool around in spaces anyone can walk into, such as the locker room showers

—even if they are somewhere reasonably private, there’s always a window that the one person they don’t want to be seen by can walk past at the exact right moment to see them… even the locker rooms apparently have windows

—every social event, even the wildest of parties, seems to be held on a school night, so the characters can be back in school the next day to talk about it

—in their enormous school there is only one classroom, which the whole group is always together in, and in the earlier seasons it employed only one teacher and this year didn’t seem to have any. (Okay there’s also a computer lab.)

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2021 6:50 AM

I tried Elite, but could not proceed. Isn't all in Spanish or bad voiceovers? Something was distracting me in the pilot in a bad way because this show is right my alley. Maybe should I try again.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2021 6:53 AM

What exactly is the Prince’s predilection that is supposed to be hidden?

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2021 7:12 AM

R38, he is abusive/a rapist was what I understood, but correct me if I'm wrong. And this Elodie he calls at the end is the one who accused him, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2021 10:52 AM

Guzman and Samuel should have fucked.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2021 4:38 PM

R40 I thought it was leading to a MFM, and it’s not like they haven’t in the past, but atlas they didn’t go there.

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2021 4:54 PM

What's the deal with Samuel falling for these rich, entitled floozies? Guzman's sister, the manipulative baroness, now that tomboy pretending to be Daddy's little princess.

I loved the short stories. The first one made me fall in love with Cayetana (when she gives the performance of her life scaring away the robbers) and root for her this season to get her happy ending.

What the hell is the deal with Omar's eyebrows or unibrow? I watch the show in Spanish with English subtitles, but I had to rewind most of his scenes, because I got so distracted by that giant hairy caterpillar above his eyes. And yeah, I was completely mystified why Ander was so much in love with Omar when Ander could have pretty much anybody including slutty Patrick (who was just pissed that Ander dumped him before he could dump Ander). And he totally wanted to screw with Omar and Ander by making sure Omar is listening in to his and Ander's conversation, which blew up in his face. I liked the little callback involving Alex's ring at the end.

I'm sad to see both Guzman and Ander go.

Loved Rebe and Caytana this season. Don't care for the new sister duo. Patrick was great, but - as a character - underdeveloped. There was some hint that there is friction between him and his dad, but it was never explored further.

by Anonymousreply 42June 22, 2021 12:40 PM

That appearance from Ambar Lucid with her song Fantasmas was quite something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 22, 2021 12:46 PM

^^^ Was that a real thing?

by Anonymousreply 44June 22, 2021 12:49 PM

R42 The unibrow I believe is supposedly a personal choice of Omar Ayuso's.

by Anonymousreply 45June 22, 2021 12:52 PM

The unibrow is distracting af!!!!

by Anonymousreply 46June 22, 2021 9:11 PM

Horrible season

by Anonymousreply 47June 23, 2021 1:53 AM

[quote]I loved the short stories. The first one made me fall in love with Cayetana (when she gives the performance of her life scaring away the robbers) and root for her this season to get her happy ending.

I know, the short stories were more character oriented and gave the actors better material to play than the actual season, which was just melodrama and titillation.

by Anonymousreply 48June 23, 2021 5:40 AM

[quote] which was just melodrama and [bold] titillation[/bold].

Like, that's a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 49June 23, 2021 6:42 AM

“I was titillated by the shower threeway!”

by Anonymousreply 50June 23, 2021 6:51 AM

Samuel must have the biggest dick in the universe. One look at his dick and drunk Ari, who ignored Samuel the whole time, was all over him.

by Anonymousreply 51June 23, 2021 6:58 AM

R51 I’m imagining it’s all about the girth and very, very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 52June 23, 2021 7:23 AM

Dios mio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 53June 23, 2021 7:37 AM

Even if it's an even more absurd tangent, I give the series some credit for making the series over at a point where they either had to do that or try to advance the old story lines around key missing characters. The prince was the most absurd thing, and the least successful to my mind.

Why was Cayetana the only cleaner in the entire school? How did she not have even a moment to chance out of her cleaning lady smock when it was time for her to attend classes? She had been an interesting character before but now the alternately sheepish and assertive Cayetana was just sort of annoying.

The idea of a school director changing jobs while he has not one, not two, but three kids of the same age group that will be attending his new school is ridiculous, but how else to shake up the cast and storyline. It was strange that Benjamín the new school director had that house and art collection. I can't imagine that there are many school directors who can plunk down the better part of €10M or so for a house and then furnish it as if he had robbed the exhibits of the Arco art fair. (More unimaginable is a private school that buys a house at that price for the use of its director — even if he were paid very handsomely, the house was out of his reach.)

by Anonymousreply 54June 23, 2021 8:05 AM

I think Benjamin was meant to be a CEO of some sort and was brought in to run the school like a company basically? No idea, I may have just made that up...or at least filled in the gaps in logic a bit creatively, haha.

On a more interesting note, the video in the article discusses Manu's alleged boyfriend. Does anyone know more?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 23, 2021 8:44 AM

R54 Benjamin is from the business world and was a highly successful CEO before becoming the new school director, so that’s the reason the family is wealthy and has art and furniture collections, I’m sure he is looking at this role of running the school as his way of giving back after his great success.

I’ve worked for quite a few private schools, the Headmaster is usually furnished with a residence and it’s usually impressive as they are expected to entertain there as part of their job. It was well known that places like Dalton also supplied many favored teachers with quite nice residences for free or well below market value. Some residences were directly purchased by parents for certain teachers, usually said to be caretakers for their properties and “doing them the favor” of looking after it. I always suspected Jeffery Epstein was one of those types that had a very nice apartment from some thankful family. I’ve even known lowly teaching assistant who were given brand new cars for tutoring the kids in a family. The things that go on in private schools on the administrative and faculty side would truly shock many people, in someways they are the last little vestiges of all powerful kingdoms.

by Anonymousreply 56June 23, 2021 8:45 AM

I believe the headmaster took the job to control the prince, providing him with a place to stay after some scandal (sexual assault of a girl) in his country. I also thought that Benjamin would try to push Ari to date and then marry the prince revealing Benjamin to be a shameless social climber.

[quote] The things that go on in private schools on the administrative and faculty side would truly shock many people, in someways they are the last little vestiges of all powerful kingdoms.

I think we got somewhat of a glimpse into that with the Liberty University scandal involving Jerry Falwell jr.

by Anonymousreply 57June 23, 2021 9:08 AM

This rings true, and I do like this line”This season Samuel was given a personality.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 23, 2021 9:31 AM

[quote]Benjamin is from the business world and was a highly successful CEO before becoming the new school director, so that’s the reason the family is wealthy and has art and furniture collections, I’m sure he is looking at this role of running the school as his way of giving back after his great success.

I missed the Benjamín backstory, then, but that seems even more improbable. People don't move from being CEOs to director/headmaster/professor at a private school, not for a century now; and it's a stretch at best to think that the background that made him a success at business also qualifies him in the educational requirements to direct a school or to teach. If he were such a grand success, he would more likely have started a foundation, or founded a school, not jumped into the job of scolding school kids and looking after the odd prince, let alone his own fold (of whom he should have been bright enough to realize they were best put in someone else's direction than his own.)

[quote]...for quite a few private schools, the Headmaster is usually furnished with a residence and it’s usually impressive as they are expected to entertain there as part of their job.

Of course, that's long been a pattern, but it just seems odd here that the director of a private school would live in one of the most expensive houses in Madrid (see example of the same type at link). It's one thing to provide an impressive residence, but another to provide one more expensive than the rich parents footing the bill.

All absurd anyway, but just an incongruity that made me laugh. El Club de Lago was another, the country club for students and rich whores. Last, though, there's one-facial-expression Samuel. Evidently a drink cannot be poured anywhere in the province of Madrid without Samuel there with an ugly vest to pour it and then sweep the floor after. Working like that he has much too time to enjoy his big dick, just don't look to his face to see how much because it's no indicator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 23, 2021 10:43 AM

I also can't imagine a principal being told she had lost her job on the first day of school...and that was never followed up on, unless I missed it.

by Anonymousreply 60June 23, 2021 10:55 AM

The show mentioned that Benjamin was an alumni, as was Martin (which is why he was able to show up at Benjamin's home later on), of the college who is a frequent donor and also was on the college boards of trustees. After the drama in previous years the board (run by Benjamin?) decided it was time for a change in rulership and he took over right when the prince needed a new school.

by Anonymousreply 61June 23, 2021 1:03 PM

I have been watching lots of Aron/Manu interviews and they have a great connection/great chemistry! I wasn't really expecting to like Manu this much. I have been following him but never really heard him speak much until these interviews and he actually seems quite thoughtful and sweet...in addition to being very pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 24, 2021 1:27 PM

Yes I know it’s just a soap and we shouldn’t get hung up on things being unrealistic, but honestly the most unbelievable part of the show was that all these kids at an elite private school would be using windows computers and android phones instead of Apples.

Having said that, Manu Rios is a hot slut and I hope they put his talents to equally good use on the next season.

by Anonymousreply 63June 24, 2021 8:37 PM

[QUOTE] R55 On a more interesting note, the video in the article discusses Manu's alleged boyfriend. Does anyone know more?

Manu used to date another Spanish twink called Santi Arencibia (who was actually an extra on season 3 of elite), but he’s currently dating an older Brazilian guy called Rafael Portugal. And I assume the scene in episode 8 where he says “I’m versatile, but more of a bottom” is art imitating life…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 24, 2021 8:41 PM

Thank you, R64. Interesting that you say older…how much older? Did you watch his Tarot reading on the Netflix Spain Youtube, where the Tarot reader tells him she thinks he likes older people and at some point he asks how much older? The whole thing felt like something was being left unsaid. Though in a way that whole bit also made it sound like he was single, wondering how much older the next person he falls in love with would be. But who knows when that was filmed really.

And the art imitating life part wouldn’t surprise me, no.

Now, what exactly was he doing in this photoshoot gif, haha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 25, 2021 1:43 AM

R65 Not sure if his bf’s age exactly but I’d guess about 10 years (his bf is the one in the white shirt)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 25, 2021 6:53 AM

Is Manu Rios the social media star the show cast or was that the guy who played the prince?

by Anonymousreply 67June 25, 2021 6:58 AM

Social Media star r67. Pol Granch is the one who played the prince.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 25, 2021 8:03 AM

So, which one did the production cast right off of Instagram?

by Anonymousreply 69June 25, 2021 8:33 AM

[quote]Social Media star

They just don't make stars like they used to.

by Anonymousreply 70June 25, 2021 8:45 AM

What is the English equivalent of Manu?

by Anonymousreply 71June 25, 2021 10:18 AM

Manu r71.

by Anonymousreply 72June 25, 2021 10:22 AM

R72 I just can’t be shouting out “Manu!, Manu!” while having sex with him, especially since the bottom should be saying that.

by Anonymousreply 73June 25, 2021 10:46 AM

Thanks for this thread as it’s great to hear Manu is gay. I unfortunately do believe this was their worse season. Covid must have been an issue but the new family did not have depth as characters. They were cliche and so was their storyline. The gay love triangle was poor and so was the teen hooker one. And then repeating another love triangle with Samuel Guzman and Ari? Characters were not consistent especially that cleaner girl. And the rapist Prince? That was really like a bad 80s melodrama. I won’t give spoilers but the shock twist ending I just didn’t care. And that drug dealer daughter who is so charismatic deserved so much more in a storyline. That’s a great character. But they all did

by Anonymousreply 74June 25, 2021 11:20 AM

And also even though of course I loved the sex scenes, this year it was so exploitative. It’s like well we know the storyline’s are shit and the Netflix research told us viewers love the sex so let’s ramp it up. The issue is that previously it used to advance the characters storyline’s and had emotion in them. This season it really did not

by Anonymousreply 75June 25, 2021 11:22 AM

Thanks, R66! I think I read a comment somewhere that he is 32, so you are probably right about the 10 years. He looks good, so I am happy to see that Manu seems to have good taste, haha.

As for being cast off social media...Manu talked about the casting process being quite lengthy, and I think he actually has potential and could show more depth given the space to do so. I agree though that this season lacked depth in general...

by Anonymousreply 76June 25, 2021 12:22 PM

It's a pity these two didn't interact much on the show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77June 26, 2021 5:36 PM

How many languages does he speaks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 26, 2021 7:17 PM

He doesn't really seem to speak much French, R78, but is making the right connections/guesses. I think his English is good though because I remember reading somewhere or him saying that he studied in the US for a while.

by Anonymousreply 79June 26, 2021 8:35 PM

He did r79. He studied acting and dramatic arts in the US.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 26, 2021 9:32 PM

Thanks, R80!

by Anonymousreply 81June 26, 2021 11:01 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 82June 27, 2021 4:49 AM

[quote]People don't move from being CEOs to director/headmaster/professor at a private school, not for a century now; and it's a stretch at best to think that the background that made him a success at business also qualifies him in the educational requirements to direct a school or to teach.

The show sort of explains this but it's super early on in the first episodes.

Benjamin is a stakeholder in a number of private schools, mostly in Europe. When he is speaking to the students he says his whole deal is that when a member of his family is in trouble he swoops in to save it. So, while Benjamin is a multimillionaire, his way of handling schools he has his money wrapped up in is to go in there himself and physically get them back on track.

Benjamin has enough power to fire Ander's mother with no warning.

However, there's another small tidbit about that.

When Patrick is at dinner with his family, he tells us that this isn't the first time Benjamin has done this. He apparently did it to the schools in Europe while they also went there.

Patrick says he comes in like a steamroller/bulldozer and the ones who pay the price are them because kids always end up hating them for being the headmaster's kids.

So, whether he is qualified or not on paper, I'm not sure; but this school isn't the first time he has done this.

by Anonymousreply 83June 29, 2021 3:13 AM

R36 The most ridiculous thing probably is that all these "kids" now, in high school, look over 30.

by Anonymousreply 84June 29, 2021 6:24 AM

Thanks, R83. I realized I missed something very early on and did go back to watch the early part of the first episode, but there was the explanation that you and another poster described. However implausible. That a former CEO would would have a financial stake in various private schools and jump around, one to the other, micromanaging the cleaning staff, teaching classes, arranging the security details of a foreign prince, learning all the students' names and histories, etc. Not the sort of thing many CEOs enjoy in my experience. And surely, no matter how hastily this was all arranged, he didn't sweep into town, buy and furnish a house, and leave for the last moment the personal pleasure of firing the old principal on the first day of school? I know, I know, just another stretch in a series that's built upon them, but still, they could try a little...or not.

More ridiculous is that having three brats who want to test his authority as father and school director at any moment, I should think he would have shipped them off to other, distant boarding schools to avoid home scandals of his own brood. It's what a sensible director would have done, but with that goes the whole premise for the Cuatra Temporada.

by Anonymousreply 85June 29, 2021 7:48 AM

There is also the fact that he’d being paying for three teenagers to go to private school at around $55,000 each for quite a few years, taking this job has free tuition benefits and he can leverage that into fully paid scholarships to various colleges saving himself even more money in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 86June 29, 2021 8:10 AM

Elite is a trashy soap. But because it's from Spain, and it features hot guys and nice ass shots and guy on guy action, the international audience gives it more credibility (a similar credibility UK shows get from foreign markets). Case in point? Don't care for Love / Sexy (saw the trailer, the clip with the big fake dick, but didn't bother with the show itself), but watched Dark Desire (starring Alejandro Speitzer) which, I assume, has a vaguely similar premise.

For me, Elite is sexy comfort viewing.

by Anonymousreply 87June 29, 2021 8:24 AM

I started watching this season, thus actively this thread because of spoilers -- but I'm finding the two new girls annoying.

by Anonymousreply 88June 29, 2021 5:31 PM

[quote]More ridiculous is that having three brats who want to test his authority as father and school director at any moment, I should think he would have shipped them off to other, distant boarding schools to avoid home scandals of his own brood.

[quote]There is also the fact that he’d being paying for three teenagers to go to private school at around $55,000 each for quite a few years, taking this job has free tuition benefits and he can leverage that into fully paid scholarships to various colleges saving himself even more money in the long run.

Also there's the fact that the show tells us that Patrick and Ari support him and his methods. Patrick defends their father to Ander. Ari defends him to Guzman and Samuel. It's a nice twist. They aren't trouble to him at all.

Mencia, on the other hand, isn't as supportive but Benjamin/their father tells us that he basically assigned Ari to handle her little sister so he can focus on running schools.

Even then all the actual trouble the kids get into this season is because of Mencia. (Ignoring their issues with other students which don't reach their father's level.)

by Anonymousreply 89June 29, 2021 6:37 PM

I hate Ari. They just got rid of the annoying, righteous scold, Nadia, just to to bring another annoying, goody-two shoes scold. I hope both their characters die.

by Anonymousreply 90June 30, 2021 3:50 PM

The show is fucking ridiculous. My friend my Barcelona and I hate watch via text. Some things:

The Omar stuff was ridiculous. Ander went from crying over Omar to fucking the new guy in the span of tequila scenes.

Everybody goes through Samu eventually. I'm surprised that him and Guzman didn't fuck before he left.

Cayetana is reduced to being the cleaner who never actually cleans anything. But we know she's a cleaner because she carries around a mop while wearing designer clothes.

There's more. I'll think of it. Ridiculous fun.

by Anonymousreply 91June 30, 2021 4:10 PM

*In the span of two scenes.

by Anonymousreply 92June 30, 2021 4:10 PM

Yes, Omar went from guapo to maricón llorón in the blink of an eye.

by Anonymousreply 93June 30, 2021 4:21 PM

[QUOTE] The Omar stuff was ridiculous. Ander went from crying over Omar to fucking the new guy in the span of tequila scenes.

To be fair, that’s a pretty accurate depiction of teenage/young adult relationships

by Anonymousreply 94June 30, 2021 4:49 PM

Aron Piper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95July 2, 2021 4:19 PM

I really want Samuel to be gay in this serious. He's hot. I like Omar until she starts crying, which is quite often.

by Anonymousreply 96July 3, 2021 8:53 AM

Manu Rios and his boyfriend in Bologna

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 3, 2021 9:04 AM

Thanks, R97!

by Anonymousreply 98July 3, 2021 4:04 PM

As was said, there was a real lost opportunity in not having Guzman and Samuel hook-up... beginning as a menage with Ari... then the energy and affection just too much. My own vision of the lovemaking would be Guzman enthusiastically giving up his ass to Samuel. Ah, young love.

But how can there be a season 5? These "kids" have been HS seniors for five years now? And speaking of which, Omar, who was attractive in the first season... dark and strong featured among of pool of "pretty" faced kids... has not aged well. His slumped posture, thickening middle, legendary unibrow (nothing like it in modern media), victimized walk, and constant llorón whimpering about losing love... not a good look. He seems like a 40 year old sad sack.

by Anonymousreply 99July 4, 2021 4:13 PM

Nice gif!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 15, 2021 10:12 PM

R99, Omar has clearly been sneaking in late night second servings of falafel before bed time.

by Anonymousreply 101July 19, 2021 6:45 AM

Elite is just a Gossip Girl knock off without a sexy American cast. Elite is poor next to GG.

by Anonymousreply 102July 20, 2021 6:23 AM

[Quote]And speaking of which, Omar, who was attractive in the first season... dark and strong featured among of pool of "pretty" faced kids... has not aged well. His slumped posture, thickening middle, legendary unibrow (nothing like it in modern media), victimized walk, and constant llorón whimpering about losing love... not a good look. He seems like a 40 year old sad sack.

This. I found Omar gross this season. The unibrow, the posture, the victimized walk... all of it. He is not attractive. He looks like he is 40 years old. Yet I'm to believe Patrick would want him? Or that Omar could land someone like him? Lol. Not in a million years.

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2021 8:23 AM

R96 Same. Omar is insufferable. Can't stand him.

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2021 8:24 AM

[quote] Benjamin/their father tells us that he basically assigned Ari to handle her little sister so he can focus on running schools.

Got news for you. In case you missed it, Mencius is the oldest of them three. Patrick and Ari are, get this, twins.

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2021 6:47 PM

Mencia

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2021 6:47 PM

Not relevant to Season 4, but who cares...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107July 23, 2021 5:30 PM

It made no sense that Guzman and Ander went back to repeat their senior years, then left halfway through.

It was also weird that there was all that drama between Ander and Omar about having sex with Patrick, and the moment they recommitted to each other, Ander took off on a trip where he was undoubtedly going to fuck half of Europe.

by Anonymousreply 108July 23, 2021 5:42 PM

Homiesexuals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109August 7, 2021 6:31 PM

I honestly felt like Miguel was almost marking his territory or being quite jealous throughout that interview series, R109.

by Anonymousreply 110August 9, 2021 6:37 PM

Just finished S3 and was pissed! All that BS about Polo getting away with murder then they all cover for his murder?! Samuel's hot older brother was MIA. All the characters were annoying AF. The only good things about S3 were Valerio and Ander/Omar. I start S4 tonight. I hope it is better!

by Anonymousreply 111August 9, 2021 6:51 PM

R105, no. Mencía is the youngest. The twins (Ari and Partrick) , are older.

Seeing that Guzman and Andrer left halfway through their final year, I'm hopng they'll both be back in season 5.

I loved this season! I know some of the plots and details are preposterous, but this is a soap opera, no more fantastical than equivalent soaps on American TV. But nothing on American TV is this hot! I take it for what it is: sexy mindless popcorn fun.

I loved the new characters, even though I thought I wouldn't. The actress who plays Mencía is fantastic. Manu Rios is drop dead gorgeous. Ari was great fun as the bipolar temptress.

I too was hoping that Guzman and Samuel would (finally!) hook up via Ari. That hot adios scene with Samuel caressing the back of Guzman's neck was the most homoerotic scene of the entire season, despite all the actual sex scenes. Ugh, I was waiting for them to devour each other's tongues. 🥵

I love the actress who plays Rebe. She's beautiful and has great comedic timing. I love her smoky voice, so I think it's hilarious that her English dub uses an actress who sounds like Jan Brady.

The new school director, Benjamin, is a hot-as-fuck daddy. I was hoping he'd pound Samuel's tight hole during an after-school debate session.

I'm still hoping they bring back Jorge Lopez. He and Patrick hooking up would melt screens everywhere.

The French prince (Pol Granch) has an amazzzzing ass! 😍

I can't wait for next season!

by Anonymousreply 112August 10, 2021 3:46 AM

Manu is hot! I hope Jorge and Aron come back next season. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 113August 15, 2021 10:48 AM

[quote] The Nadia in NYC scenes were a complete fabrication and looked it right?

I know I was supposed to like her, but I couldn't stand Nadia and get why Lu hated her.

by Anonymousreply 114August 15, 2021 5:37 PM

If Omar and Ander had a son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 28, 2021 2:15 PM

If Omar and Ander had a son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116August 28, 2021 2:33 PM

They're currently taping season 5 and Aron Piper has been recieving harsh criticism by some on Twitter on his music tour. Claiming that it mostly consists of Aron smoking 🚬 and very little singing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 12, 2021 7:05 PM

Manu Rios is one of the most beautiful twinks on the planet... and he loves getting naked on screen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 12, 2021 7:47 PM

[quote] They're currently taping season 5 and Aron Piper has been recieving harsh criticism by some on Twitter on his music tour. Claiming that it mostly consists of Aron smoking 🚬 and very little singing.

Season 5 was already filmed, right after season 4, and Arón isn’t in it.

His music is earbleedingly terrible so I’m not surprised they aren’t good shows, even if he does them with his shirt off.

by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2021 1:54 AM

Piper has an ugly ass.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2021 6:26 AM

There was a rumor alleging that sometime during season 1, Aron and another male cast member fucked once.

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2021 7:40 AM

Well, this is an unexpected delight, and an unwrapped Samuel in top of it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 18, 2021 11:10 AM

R121, sounds like a lie

by Anonymousreply 123November 18, 2021 11:40 AM

Is Manu sitting in Marc Forne's lap here or is just a deceptive angle? I know he is supposed to be dating Rafael Portugal but he and Marc seem quite inseparable (though some of it is work for sure).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 30, 2021 1:04 PM

*it

And the original link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 30, 2021 1:05 PM

R124 They’re both bottoms

by Anonymousreply 126November 30, 2021 1:28 PM

Haha, that would change the scenario then, yes. Thanks, R126.

by Anonymousreply 127November 30, 2021 5:49 PM

The first of three Christmas short stories have dropped, the other two are rolling out this week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 18, 2021 5:42 PM

Samuel's ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 23, 2021 11:51 PM

Patrick's was better...in my view anyway, haha. Honestly the short stories were rather mediocre compared to last time.

by Anonymousreply 130December 24, 2021 2:08 PM

Mmmm!!! R129. Did Omar and Samuel hook up in their short story?

by Anonymousreply 131December 24, 2021 7:13 PM

R124 here and still confused about Manu and Marc. They are truly inseparable at the moment and were both sick last week and then Marc posted this. Is the other person Manu by any chance?

On another note: I am quite enjoying La Edad De La Ira

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 12, 2022 5:48 PM

Season 4 is a huge step down versus previous seasons. I didn't even finish it, it was so bad.

by Anonymousreply 133March 12, 2022 6:19 PM

They are apparently announcing the date for season 5 tomorrow (14.3).

by Anonymousreply 134March 13, 2022 10:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 14, 2022 4:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 14, 2022 4:09 PM

Season 5 thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 22, 2022 4:06 PM

The characters sound different when they speak Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 138March 22, 2022 5:01 PM

The best thing that could happen is to have Samuel killed off.

by Anonymousreply 139March 22, 2022 5:07 PM

Manu needs to do full frontal.

by Anonymousreply 140March 22, 2022 5:14 PM

Season 5 is back with lot of gay bang

by Anonymousreply 141April 9, 2022 11:31 AM

I watched season 5 with a perpetual hard-on

by Anonymousreply 142April 10, 2022 6:06 PM

I’m up to episode six of season four, and I can’t wait to read this thread when I’m done.

by Anonymousreply 143May 21, 2022 5:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!