Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Team Liberal Social Justice vs. Team Critical Social Justice?

Who are you rooting for?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 10:36 PM

I'm rooting for silence. It may equal complicity but I'm so tired of all this fucking noise. In their war for justice, these people have made me almost entirely indifferent to anything but all breathing freedom and peace.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 9:12 PM

I'm against anything with "critical" in the title.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 9:15 PM

I'm Walter Benjamin's corpse and I demand this tiresome nonsense cease!

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 10:19 PM

Team Liberal here.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 10:32 PM

We're against you, OP. This is DL.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 10:34 PM

I’m voting against those bangs. I got schoolmarmed by a bangs girl this morning and am still annoyed.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 10:35 PM

Remember when "TERF bangs" were a thing?

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 10:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!