Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This is just embarrassing. Have at it.

"Christie Brinkley, 67, stuns in strapless swimsuit with 'sonshine' Jack"

The cute son looks pained.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2021 11:57 PM

She looks great, and she knows what to cover up. Any woman would kill to look that good at 67.

As far as her son, goddman! Hot, lean, and furry! Let me at him!

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 7:02 PM

She did look great for a long time. Now she a Joker smile.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 7:05 PM

That's a nice body for her age and I like her swimsuit.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 7:06 PM

Alexa must hate her beautiful half-siblings.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 7:07 PM

She's had a Joker smile for YEARS, I have never understood the DL insistence that she's looked great all this time.

Several years ago after her, what, fifth facelift? Sixth? DL was basically split on whether she looked like the Joker or not. SHE DID. And now she does, even more so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 7:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 7:23 PM

At least she is a woman aware of what works for her age. My mom is 65 and when we used to go to Puerto Vallarta she would wear a navy monochromatic bathing suit, a sort of sarong that was the same color, a sun hat and ONLY show the legs, feet and lower arms which look good to this day. You work with what you have and accept the rest gracefully. Honestly though, I saw a lot more Boomer women in clothes and swimwear that was just right than the younger ones who seemed to really be pushing the Kim K. look at 200 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 7:24 PM

Jack is quite photogenic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 7:35 PM

The son is less than average.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 8:21 PM

Yikes R6!

I did not like Christie Brinkley in her role as “Joker.”

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 8:43 PM

The son has a good bod; butterface.

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 8:45 PM

The only way I was able to tell her age was when I finally heard her voice a few years ago. She looked incredible but she had a raspy old lady’s voice. Not trying to trash her but it was amazing to see her and then hear her. She seems like a really cool woman. Now look at Angelyne. She looks dreadful at 70 but she has the same voice of a woman decades younger.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 8:50 PM

Jack needs to get himself to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 8:52 PM

She just received full hip replacement this year. She was reportedly in a helicopter accident back in 1994 which left her in hip pain.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 8:53 PM

They look fine. Eventually, a supermodel and her offspring are just average people. Christie looks good. She's not ancient and basically doesn't work. As a result, her life is probably fairly stress-free so age doesn't wear on you all that much. Being beautiful from the start, she has a leg up from the average person who has major worries and has had to do the daily grind at work for most of their lives. This was not the case when it came to Christie. Most people aren't as deliriously happy as Christie always portrays herself to be. No money worries helps ease the aging process significantly.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 8:55 PM

Why did Jack take Peter Cook’s surname? He’s not his father.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 8:55 PM

This one's for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 8:55 PM

I think what's so odd about her is that she's now gone into uncanny valley territory. I've never seen another 67 year old who not only seems to have a body this good, but a face this youthful and smooth. Her surgery has been somewhat tasteful, though. She can appear Joker-esque in some pictures, but she's always had a big, wide smile so it's less noticeable to me.

Fuck it! She looks great!

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 9:04 PM

A picture of a woman and her son hardly constitutes embarrassing. What is wrong with people anymore? All we do is attack each other. And yes I know I'm on DL.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2021 9:04 PM

[quote] What is wrong with people anymore?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2021 9:10 PM

She's Krissy Tiegen's role model.

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2021 9:11 PM

She looks great in photos, but in video her face moves too unnaturally and gives the game away.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2021 11:09 PM

“Mom, you need to stop doing that in public with me. People are going to believe I’m your husband and not your son. Older women are okay but not my mom sorry 🤢 .”

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2021 11:16 PM

Alexa Ray is still trying. 5 more surgeries to go. Pray for her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2021 11:16 PM

I think Alexa is quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2021 11:22 PM

She should fire whoever came up with "sonshine".

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2021 11:28 PM

I like Alexa. I like her look.

And she has real talent.

Do any of Brinkley's other kids have any talents worth mentioning.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2021 11:31 PM

Sailor ties a mean knot.

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2021 11:33 PM

R9 and R11 Care to put your pockmarked faces up for scrutiny?

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2021 11:36 PM

I met Christie at a party in 2009 and she stunned - she had an inner light that radiated and looked to be in her late 30’s. I’ll never forget the impression she created.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2021 11:38 PM

Is his hand hovering a few inches away from her waist?

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2021 11:45 PM

R16, Satan is his father!

by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2021 11:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!