Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Return of The Talk - April 12

Five minutes in and it's a lie-fest already.

Sheryl and Elaine's therapy session live on camera. Kind of gross to watch the display of victimhood play out with the woke therapist. If they were honest about any of it, Sharon would be there, too.

Carrie Ann wondering if she's brown enough to talk.

Amanda apologizing for being too white.

Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 7:48 PM

This is like a cult meeting. They all just literally tiny clapped at the same time. Elaine is supah woke!

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 6:22 PM

I cannot wait for this show to get cancelled finally. I give it four moths

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 6:25 PM

And, now the woke therapist just talked about how racist it is that 70% of children's books have a white main character and the other 30% are for everyone else. Uh, 70% of the country is white! WTH? Is this therapist Jada's brother?

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 6:27 PM

God, this is ridiculous. They talk about asking questions and opening up. Sharon asked a question and they wouldn't anwer it. They still haven't. How is not liking Megan Markle because she's a lying, scheming, narcissitic user make you a racist? Elaine should get a victim tattoo on her face.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 6:35 PM

I mean.. it just makes me sick. A lot of shit must of happened behind the scenes, because I did not see anything racist happen. If you look at someone of color wrong these days, you’re racist. I support equality, BLM, anti-bullying.. but when I see bullshit, I’m calling it bullshit. Show will be cancelled within the year. Hasn’t been the same since Julie Chen was forced out

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 6:40 PM

Enter woke therapist number 2.

Shaken to the core! Racial trauma. PTSD. All black people have repetitive stress injury from being black.

Ridiculousness, anew. Is this what therapy is like nowadays? Just telling people what they want to hear to make them feel better?

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 6:42 PM

What were the hurtful words that Sharon supposedly said to Sheryl? Telling her not to fake cry? Is that it? This is literally insane.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 6:44 PM

Scripture quoting!

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 6:44 PM

Uh oh, the staring session has begun! This is like a comedy skit at this point.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote]I give it four moths

My ratings is three caterpillars and a butterfly.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 7:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!