Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Healthcare worker quits front line for OnlyFans after pitiful 1% pay rise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2021 12:35 AM

God he’s dreamy. If a Brit he’s probably uncut. Anyone got a spare nude of him to leak ;)

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 6:17 PM

He should have gone back to school to become a real nurse instead of staying a nursing aide, which is a hard job with low pay.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 6:35 PM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 6:40 PM

He quits this early on into his nursing career?! Doesn't say much for his staying power...

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 6:46 PM

During my career (but not as a nurse), I had years where we had no raises at all, because the company was struggling. I had years where my "merit raise" was disappointing compared to what I thought I deserve. But you push on, and it evens out in the end. Maybe this lad will come to realize that being a "one-percenter" is not that bad in the scheme on things.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 7:58 PM

the self-posting is strong here...and anywhere else he can get attention

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 8:08 PM

Good for him, but don't give up on the nursing, you know how quick Brits age out, like milk and you'll need to go back to a real job

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 8:13 PM

Who else thought that was cum on his tricep?

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] He should have gone back to school to become a real nurse instead of staying a nursing aide, which is a hard job with low pay.

He probably can’t pass the courses. My husband has a friend who is a nurses aide. He went to school for a bachelors degree & they gave him a degree but his grade point average was so low they couldn’t give him a major. So he couldn’t get a degree in say, psychology or history. So he wasted 4 years on a degree in nothing. Then he went to school to be a physical therapy aide & couldn’t get an associates degree because he couldn’t pass the exams. Now he wants to get a degree in social work but his papers are nonsensical. He basically writes whatever is in his head, then grabs some facts to throw in somewhere. So he’ll be talking about mental health care before WW2 (because he found a fact), then puts in some paragraph about mental health care in the 1600s. Then writes a statistic about mental health care today. Then mentions something about mental health care in biblical times having to do with belief in demons. All of this stuff is scattered throughout the paper, completely out of context and out of chronological order. And there are sentences like this:

“People sometimes ask what is mental health care. This leads us to determine what mental health care is and to define what it entails. What is mental health care about? How does it effect us? Is it something we need? How does it effect society? It is something we should pay attention to.”

Unfortunately, he is unattractive & much older, so there’s no way he could make money off of his looks.

And....if soneone can’t even manage to get a degree in psychology....I mean, come on. That’s like getting a high school diploma. If you just show up, eventually you’ll get a degree in psychology.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 9:48 PM

So where are the nudes?

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 9:51 PM

How did he do on his NCLEX?

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 10:12 PM

what is his OF account?

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 11:56 PM

I don’t care for the shaved armpit look. I’m betting the rest of him is shaved too, which is a real dealbreaker for me.

by Anonymousreply 13April 13, 2021 12:32 AM

R1. Let's hope he's intact. It's the best part.

by Anonymousreply 14April 13, 2021 12:34 AM

Here’s his OnlyFans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 13, 2021 12:34 AM

He should have moved to Scotland, they are getting a 4% pay rise.

by Anonymousreply 16April 13, 2021 12:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!