Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Nancy Unleashed!

Pelosi hammers numerous people in Washington in a new biography.

Pelosi unloads on the Squad, at one point adopting a child-like voice when discussing Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and offers the Squad this blunt advice: “You’re not a one-person show. This is the Congress of the United States.”

Pelosi scoffs at President Obama for not being able to deliver his home state votes for Obamacare — "Why are we having a problem with Illinois?" — and bristles at Obama getting sole credit for the deals she got through Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 14, 2021 3:12 PM

Does it talk about how she got rich off the two stock market crashes under her speakerships and how she authorized the largest upward transfer of wealth in human history?

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 5:54 PM

Better get a book out now before you croak eh?

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 5:56 PM

How many trees died so this book could put the "hag" back in "hagiography"?

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 5:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 7:27 PM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 7:30 PM

Wait, she participated in this book?

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 7:49 PM

She is a cunt who profits off of everything and does not give a fuck about any people other than rich people.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 7:51 PM

Yeah, Obamacare is as much of a mess as it is partly because Obama listened to her and did one big omnibus bill instead of trusting his instinct and passing it piecemeal. That I knew.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 7:53 PM

She's right! Love her!

She's been working her ass off and usually doesn't get any credit. She's absolutely right!

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 7:55 PM

Then she took off her mask and went to a salon. She'll die off and AOC will be President.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 7:56 PM

I hear she has ice cream too

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 7:56 PM

R11 in her mansion in SF while the people suffer without ice cream 🍨

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 7:58 PM

AlwaysOnCamera is a social media celebrity who can't get anything done in congress.

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 7:59 PM

Her next book: Beverly Hills Madam

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 8:04 PM

r3 'recycled paper' tho, they give a lot of lip service but the exact details vary per nation as to what materials are used, 'carbon footprint' - a phrase which misleads on its total pollution level but outside of france, one isn't likely to readily obtain that information. . . while offering up a word salad of how much they care about social justice and the environment and skimming on details of how, where, when, what -- any details of they report.

employees like the company or more specifically access to books and job locations but feel there is a huge disconnect between upper management and all those below, which complain of low pay, heavy work load, forced outside of job scope, company skimpping on hours related to overtime pay and benefits, and high employee turnover creating a hostile environment for anyone voicing concerns. yet same employees rank it four out of five, if not more... fearful of backlash?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 8:32 PM

I hope she walks over every morning and takes a dump on MTG's office doorstep.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 9:31 PM

I doubt she can hold it that long

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 9:45 PM

I appreciate the squad for being loud voices, and moving the party to the left in general. But I also appreciate Nancy pelosi, because she knows how to get shit done. Both parts have their purposes.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 9:51 PM

r18 nothing says left like rabid antisemitism, eh?

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2021 10:33 PM

Obama was very inexperienced and naive about Washington when he became President. He thought Congressional Republicans were going to work together with him and “do the right thing”. None of Obamacare would have gotten passed without Pelosi’s leadership.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2021 10:39 PM

It must be hard to type r19, with your face buried in Trump's taint.

by Anonymousreply 21April 13, 2021 6:31 AM

how exactly is being against antisemitism akin to being a trumpkin, r21 ?

don't project your fantasies onto me just cuz you can't get it up for biden.

by Anonymousreply 22April 13, 2021 6:48 AM

left or right, hate is hate.

just don't point out the emperor's clothes to hrc white gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 13, 2021 6:50 AM

Rashida Tlaib is Holocaust revisionist and Ilhan Omar is just an old school anti Jewish conspiracy theorist who pushes the standard tropes about Jews.

I still chuckle about the the photo Nancy Pelosi chose of her meeting with Jeremy Corbyn, who she clearly despised.

Compare it with the photos she shared of her meeting with the MPs who quit Labour over anti-Semitism and Brexit, where she was relaxed and comfortable.

Nancy Pelosi is a very clever and very successful woman who knows that change takes time and change takes more than a few sassy tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 13, 2021 7:02 AM

Team Nancy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 13, 2021 7:10 AM

Her mask game is on point. She coordinates her face masks with her clothes and not in a matchy-matchy way but masks that compliment her outfit.

by Anonymousreply 26April 13, 2021 9:18 AM

[quote]Rashida Tlaib is Holocaust revisionist and Ilhan Omar is just an old school anti Jewish conspiracy theorist who pushes the standard tropes about Jews.

They make me wish there were Jewish space lasers.

by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2021 9:18 AM

Nancy's awesome and you hateful far-right and far-left idiots that fall for propaganda and smears against her are just misogynistic hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2021 9:26 AM

Corbyn and Nancy couldn't stand each other because Corbyn seen her for the hypocritical politician that she is, serves only the rich while complaining in public about other politicians serving only a select audience, he hates that and she hated that he could see through her.

by Anonymousreply 29April 13, 2021 9:33 AM

[quote]Corbyn and Nancy couldn't stand each other because Corbyn seen her for the hypocritical politician that she is, serves only the rich while complaining in public about other politicians serving only a select audience, he hates that and she hated that he could see through her.

LOL. Corbyn filled his team with private school poshos and aristocrats, getting his and their kids jobs they were completely unsuited for. That's why he was a catastrophic failure.

Corbyn has been an MP for 38 years and in that time he has achieved 3 things; delivering Brexit, leading Labour to its biggest defeat in 80 years and being found guilty of the Equality & Human Rights Commission of unlawful discrimination against a racial minority.

He's also a well known misogynist who promotes sexual predators as long as they're his mate of the son of his mate. He has the kind of attitude towards women you'd expect of a man with 3 brothers, 3 sons and 3 wives, each younger than the previous.

by Anonymousreply 30April 13, 2021 9:49 AM

R29 Corbyn ran the Labour party into the ground and out of power for a generation. Who cares what he thinks.

by Anonymousreply 31April 13, 2021 9:50 AM

Hear, hear, r31. And to think he was ninated and seconded for party leader almost as a token leftist, to have a “broad debate“ on the party’s direction after Ed Miliband’s defeat. He won unexpectedly. Then he went on to provide no leadership during the referendum (he’s anti-EU) and to lose power for a generation, as you say. An utter and complete disaster.

by Anonymousreply 32April 13, 2021 10:08 AM

And to think he was *nominated* ... sorry.

by Anonymousreply 33April 13, 2021 10:09 AM

The body language at R24

Hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 34April 13, 2021 10:28 AM

It's so funny the way she drives Trumpers insane. I don't love her but I love the way right-wingers lose their shit when having to deal with powerful women who don't give a shit about the male ego.

And I find the same ones who go on about ice cream (?) and hairdos are the ones who get mad when you bring up Trump. That he's gone now and we need to move on. Haha. yeah. Tell that to your fucking confederate statues, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2021 10:32 AM

R35 let's talk about Melania and Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2021 10:48 AM

What r5, r9, r18, r28 and r35 said.

Speaker Pelosi really deserved a much better political opponent than Trump for she's a great strategist and her legislative skills are unsurpassed.

McConnell managed a majority of 100. Big fucking deal. Speaker Pelosi manages a majority of 435, a much bigger task.

I loved seeing Pelosi hand Trump his ass, always tempered, however, with the knowledge that Trump is a World-Class IDIOT, and that does take some credit from her. He was all mouth and no skill.

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2021 10:48 AM

Right, R20. This is one of the failings of Obama. Pelosi tried to get through to him - grow a pair, get tough and stop thinking the Republicans are going to fawn over you.

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2021 11:15 AM

I don’t like the cover pic

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2021 11:19 AM

[quote]The body language at [R24]

And this is the photo Pelosi shared of her meeting with 3 of the Labour MPs who quit over Brexit and antisemitism.

Pelosi was experienced enough and sane enough to see the havoc Corbyn was reaping. She had nothing to gain from meeting with Leslie, Murray and Gapes but she sent a strong message with the picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2021 12:51 PM

It's hilarious that an 81-year old woman triggers our deplorable friends on the far right so. Nancy isn't perfect, but she's light years better than anyone the rethugs can toss into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 41April 13, 2021 12:56 PM

They're using the same playbook they used with Hillary and any other strong, intelligent woman. Turn her into a caricature and project every evil thing in the world on her, even the contradictory ones and things that make no logical sense, and especially everything you yourself are doing.

AOC can be annoying but they're using the same tactics on her.

They don't use the same tactics on someone like Schumer, because he's a man.

by Anonymousreply 42April 13, 2021 4:07 PM

Strong? Intelligent? What is Marie-Antoinette also “strong and intelligent“? Was Eva Braun? Was Eva Peron? You are only defending her because she is white, heterosexual, and not Jewish. She is an oligarch and a beneficiary of white heterosexual gentile privilege who has gotten richer while her constituents have gotten poorer. She would rather spend money on gold pens for impeachment documents then give working class families more than a pittance, not to mention the way she deliberately postponed it until after the election.

For the cost of this book, you could feed a homeless family.

by Anonymousreply 43April 13, 2021 4:12 PM

R43 oh please. You sound like a rabid Bernie-Bro, or a brainwashed Republican.

I'm going with Bernie-Bro. They are also misogynists.

by Anonymousreply 44April 13, 2021 4:15 PM

[quote]She would rather spend money on gold pens for impeachment documents then give working class families more than a pittance, not to mention the way she deliberately postponed it until after the election.

Did you forget that Mitch McConnell and the Republicans, who controlled the Senate and the White House until AFTER the election they tried to steal, would NOT agree to more than $600 stimulus checks??

by Anonymousreply 45April 13, 2021 4:17 PM

[quote]She coordinates her face masks with her clothes and not in a matchy-matchy way but masks that compliment her outfit.

Her masks can speak?

by Anonymousreply 46April 13, 2021 5:22 PM

I’m Team Nancy here. Her comments on “the squad” (the identity brigade) speak for themselves. And I’m glad she called out Saint Obama, whose arrogant aloofness alienated congresspeople like few presidents in living memory.

She has turned out to be right about virtually everything, from impeachment to the backlash against wokeness (which had a lot to do with why we lost ground in the House in 2020).

Politics is the art of the possible. Nancy gets that.

by Anonymousreply 47April 13, 2021 5:33 PM

I've met Nancy a couple of different times over the past twenty years (first time was while I was working at Wilkes Bashford in San Francisco & sold a cashmere sweater twin set to her for her daughter) and she's genuinely very kind, gracious and friendly. Totally approachable.

TEAM NANCY !! ❤️

by Anonymousreply 48April 13, 2021 5:48 PM

Adore her, Team Nancy!

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2021 9:34 PM

Get a muzzle for that mutt!

by Anonymousreply 50April 13, 2021 9:41 PM

I don't understand how an incidental conversation about ice cream is turned inside out into a character flaw. High level politicians talk of or are asked about their junk foods.Sister Nancy and Biden are ice cream fiends, Reagan kept a jar of jelly beans, the good brand, on his desk. Clinton was papped jogging to McDonalds, he looked terrible. Pasty legs and fluorescent short shorts.

by Anonymousreply 51April 13, 2021 10:29 PM

She has two fucking freezers when her constituents can't even afford a house to put one in!

by Anonymousreply 52April 13, 2021 10:42 PM

[quote]Clinton was papped jogging to McDonalds, he looked terrible. Pasty legs and fluorescent short shorts.

Clinton later needed bypass surgery, after which he decided to change his poor diet and lose weight.

by Anonymousreply 53April 13, 2021 10:43 PM

If Trump gives up diet soda he will be unstoppable.

by Anonymousreply 54April 13, 2021 10:46 PM

He shits in a gold toilet. But you voted for him twice.

by Anonymousreply 55April 13, 2021 10:47 PM

and no Republican gives a flying fuck about what her constituents can or cannot afford r52, including you.

by Anonymousreply 56April 13, 2021 10:48 PM

That's because there aren't any left in SF.

by Anonymousreply 57April 13, 2021 10:49 PM

Can someone please explain how NP made herself richer by her own legislation?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 58April 13, 2021 11:09 PM

Do you really believe she would pass legislation to make herself poor?

by Anonymousreply 59April 13, 2021 11:10 PM

It's amazing that Nancy passed all that legislation to make herself rich all by herself! What power she has!

by Anonymousreply 60April 14, 2021 12:41 AM

She can get a hair salon closed.

by Anonymousreply 61April 14, 2021 12:45 AM

I expected nothing less from one of the least popular politician in the country. Who would buy that book anyway?

by Anonymousreply 62April 14, 2021 12:46 AM

[quote]Nancy Unleashed!

I'll call animal control.

by Anonymousreply 63April 14, 2021 12:47 AM

The best thing she did was get those Squad bitches under control and muzzled.

by Anonymousreply 64April 14, 2021 1:06 AM

R44 is an antisemite like anyone perpetuating the myth of the "Bernie Bro." That's just something Biden Bullies made up to justify punching down while calling themselves progressives.

by Anonymousreply 65April 14, 2021 1:07 AM

^ give it a rest idiot at R65, you're fooling NO ONE.

[quote]He shits in a gold toilet. But you voted for him twice.

Only at the Trump apt in New York.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66April 14, 2021 1:17 AM

Attacking a Jew to protect an Italian is the height of racism.

by Anonymousreply 67April 14, 2021 1:19 AM

Back on task....any mention of Pelosi lobbing telephones (the old desk set type) at staffers?

by Anonymousreply 68April 14, 2021 1:26 AM

Meanwhile, San Francisco descends further and further into degeneracy, and their solution to the growing income inequality is to paint tr-ns stripes on every lamp post in the Tenderloin.

by Anonymousreply 69April 14, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote]Meanwhile, San Francisco descends further and further into degeneracy, and their solution to the growing income inequality is to paint tr-ns stripes on every lamp post in the Tenderloin.

Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi doesn’t have anything to do with how San Francisco is run. She represents its citizens in Washington as their representative in the Federal government. She has nothing to do with state and local government in California or San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 70April 14, 2021 2:53 AM

I can't believe people are as stupid and ill informed as R69. Oh, yes I can.

by Anonymousreply 71April 14, 2021 3:09 PM

Morons, she was rich before going to Congress.

by Anonymousreply 72April 14, 2021 3:11 PM

Like crazy rich. A centimillionaire thanks to her husband. Stop with the "she got rich as a House member".

by Anonymousreply 73April 14, 2021 3:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!