Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Confessions of an overnight tech millionaire

She humblebrags about her frugality, yet shares how she's spending 10K on dog dentistry.

Oh, the humanity! To spend money on CHEESE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 3:32 PM

$200,000 is life changing for many people.

by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 3:13 PM

Of course, R1

But most people don't complain about it as the writer of that article did! She's basically humblebragging

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 3:16 PM

I’m only halfway though and I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 3:19 PM

I’m sure I’ll be slammed for this. I’m rich and it’s a burden. I still live like a broke college student. Only buy on sale and donate as much as I can each year based on the broker’s advice. Not interested in stuff or being showy. Not even my family has any idea.

So much suffering in the world and I have so much. So not fair. I know this is a barf inducing thing to say, but it’s a full time job giving it away to worthy causes.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 3:24 PM

R4 it’s not that. She just sounds “exhausting,” as DL fave Roxanne Gay would say.

Instead of saying she prefers smart men, she says she looks for “pedigree.” I’m surprised the woke crowd hasn’t jumped on her for this (if she’s white).

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!