Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bizarre and disturbing behavior experiences

I was friends with these twins from Bangladesh back in the early 80s. They had a younger brother who seemed to be fascinated with feces. One time when I spent the night I woke up to go to the bathroom. When I turned on the light there was a piece of green feces (from Now & Laters?) sitting on the sink with two short wires sticking out of the top like antennas. They also liked to serve egg on everything. They had a birthday party where they had hamburger on buns with scrambled egg on it. They also had a houseboy who was a bit effeminate. Their mother wasn't around, so I have to wonder what went on with the father and that houseboy. I can still picture him sitting on the kitchen floor with a plucked chicken.

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2021 1:55 PM

This video reminds me of OP's Bangladesh story. Bizarre...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 2:03 PM

When I was a kid my parents were (marginally) friendly with a blended family with 5 kids. Two from the woman's side and 3 from the dad's side. The mother was relentless in her abuse of the youngest girl (her husband's kid). I distinctly remember going to their house for dinner one night, and the little girl was sitting on the kitchen floor, in just her little panties, and eating her dinner from a plate.

Even as a kid I instinctively knew this was not right! It really shook me up a bit. My parents were absolutely furious, although they didn't say anything at the time (different era), but that friendship soon ended.

It still makes me sad when I think of this. I can't believe the (actual) dad didn't intervene on his daughter's behalf. Of the five kids, his little girl was the only one who was treated this way.

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 2:15 PM

That is horrible, r2...and inexcusable. My stepfather was cruel to me and my mother NEVER did anything about it. Not once. Nor did my father. I'm almost 50 and their total lack of natural maternal/paternal instinct to protect me was/is worse and more damaging than the actual abuse I suffered.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 2:27 PM

OP/R3 that's so sad to hear/read. I'm giving you a big virtual hug! There so much damage that parents do to their kids; a lot of it never gets resolved even as we get older. It's a horrible situation.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 2:44 PM

Thank you, r2/4. You seem like a very sensitive and compassionate person. Is there any way for you to find out what became of that little girl? I have always wondered what makes an adult target a specific child.

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 8:57 PM

^op, of course.

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 8:57 PM

R5, sadly I don't remember the last name of the family! And even if I did, I'm not very good at internet sleuthing. I hope that the universe has doled out justice appropriately to everyone concerned.

by Anonymousreply 7April 13, 2021 1:24 PM

On a lighter note, the older sister of the girl from R2 showed me her budding breasts. I think those may have been the first pair of "real-life" boobs I had seen (I was 7 years old).

by Anonymousreply 8April 13, 2021 1:48 PM

our cousin's cottage next door had feces handprints up the wall and across the ceiling on the natural wood bead board interior . My lesbian cousin suspected our other cousin " Jimmy" who never left home and would be considered "on the spectrum" these days.. this was c.1970

by Anonymousreply 9April 13, 2021 1:53 PM

Can’t understand why anyone would put up with a partner abusing their kid, especially a heterosexual father since he’s unlikely to be suffering physical domestic abuse. I’d nail their hide to the wall if there was any suggestion of ill treatment of my child.

by Anonymousreply 10April 13, 2021 2:47 PM

R10 Why would it be unlikely for him to suffer from abuse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2021 7:09 AM

R1 disturbing

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2021 1:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!