Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay Couple Wear Shorts In TV Interview

You'd think they would wear pants instead. I mean it is not even summer yet, isn't it a bit too early to be wearing shorts?

They are in North Carolina, so it really hot there now?

Don't you think they should be wearing pants?

Vote below and discuss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 14, 2021 12:58 PM

Reason for the interview

wedding venue denies same-sex couple marriage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 12, 2021 12:54 AM

They should be wearing pants! Terrible!

by Anonymousreply 2April 12, 2021 12:54 AM

They look obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 12:54 AM

They stole my look!

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 12:55 AM

Whores!

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 12:55 AM

So who's the member with the shorts fetish? He's been busy today!

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 12:57 AM

I’m not watching the video but maybe they thought they’d only be shown from the waist up?

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 12:57 AM

Its such an American thing to have a hang up with shorts, flip flops and speedos. My Latino side of the family has a field day with how ridiculous this is.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 12:58 AM

Their hideous lamps are designed to collect dust.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 12:58 AM

Shorts are perfectly acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 12:59 AM

R10 we are in spring, not summer

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 1:00 AM

I have nothing against shorts, and I actually think they look good in their shorts, but pants would have been a better choice for a TV interview. Especially with long-sleeve collared shirts.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 1:00 AM

How short are those shorts? Or are they merely riding up their legs a lot?

I'm not wild about untucked, long-sleeve button-downs with super-casual shorts. I know they think they're adorable, but it's a bit sloppy.

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 1:01 AM

R12 read my mind!

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 1:01 AM

Do you ever leave your moms basement and meet gay guys in real life OP? They love wearing shorts and showing off their legs, you can pretty much identity if the guy is gay if they are working shorts with. 7" inch inseam or less.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 1:02 AM

the guy on the left has fat thighs (so do I), she should stay away from short shorts. OTOH, I'd agree shorts with L/S shirts makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 1:04 AM

R13 It's fine because they are wearing proper frat boy shorts. Sun's out, thighs out. Also, R15 You'd have problems in the South, especially on campus. 7" inseam or less doesn't mean you are necessarily gay, just Southern Preppy.

R11 Spring in the South equals summer in other areas.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 1:04 AM

Yes. That picture makes my knees cold.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 1:07 AM

Why do some gay couples insist on trying to get married at Christian venues? Can't you research that first? Why try to force the place to have you? I'll never understand this. Instead of giving your money to people that deserve it, some people would rather waste their energy and time to antagonize and then what? Pay for the people that dislike you to hold your celebration?

What kind of fucked up is that? Some people are masochistic at heart.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2021 1:08 AM

I am more disturbed by how matchy-matchy the shorts are. They are also both wearing the same type Makesof tops...as if they went ordered from J.Crew together. Makes them look insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2021 1:09 AM

Thick thighs look great in shorts r16, show them off.

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2021 1:12 AM

R15 I have no problem with that when the legs in question are worth being shown off.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2021 1:19 AM

R17 has never met a southern man in real life. No straight southern man would be caught dead in short shorts,no matter their age . Unless they are gay,of course.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2021 1:20 AM

OP darling - It doesn't matter if they are unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2021 1:23 AM

Well you know what? I would wear pants because I’m not tacky.

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2021 1:23 AM

R23 I am Southern, so yes I've met many Southern men. Rednecks wouldn't wear them, but it is the standard uniform of every Southern frat guy and prep, regardless of sexuality. If you wear longer shorts or. God forbid, cargo shorts you are marked as lower class. Go to any college campus or preppy area and this is how guys dress, gay, straight, or bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2021 1:28 AM

My question to them would be, would you let them host your wedding if they were forced by law to do it, knowing they hate you for what you are, and are only doing it because they have to?

I say let the bigots refuse to work with us. It's better to know up front you're dealing with bigoted scum than find out after you're actually in a financial commitment with them. Let them show themselves for what they are to the world. It will hurt them more than it will help them in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2021 1:29 AM

R15 is typing from 2007

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2021 1:37 AM

[QUOTE] You'd think they would wear pants instead.

[QUOTE] I mean it is not even summer yet, isn't it a bit too early to be wearing shorts?

[QUOTE] They should be wearing pants! Terrible!

[QUOTE] They look obnoxious.

[QUOTE] Yes. That picture makes my knees cold.

This is the most MARY! thread I’ve ever seen in my life.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2021 1:42 AM

They should be wearing polo shirts with their shorts or pants with their long sleeve button-down shirts.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2021 1:53 AM

Christ, didn’t anyone tell them to cross their legs at the ankles?

by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2021 2:05 AM

And no pantyhose!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2021 2:16 AM

OMG they are so embarrassing! I can’t even deal with those two homos. Y’all trying to make the straights hate us even more? You are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2021 2:19 AM

Put down the crazy pills, R33. You've had enough for today.

by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2021 2:28 AM

What would Mr. Blackwell say?

by Anonymousreply 35April 12, 2021 3:05 AM

Speedos would have really sent a “Fuck You” message. Missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 36April 12, 2021 3:08 AM

Who would turn down money? Why would they care who rents it?

I bet violators of other Ten Commandments have been allowed there. You can't pick and choose which 'sins' to tolerate.

by Anonymousreply 37April 12, 2021 3:32 AM

I'm sure their caftans are in the wash.

by Anonymousreply 38April 12, 2021 3:57 AM

Those boys are absolute PIGS between the sheets. We all know the southern preppy types are just filthy.

by Anonymousreply 39April 12, 2021 3:59 AM

Mother tells me that only farmhands or carnival workers would ever consent to be photographed in shorts like those.

I shared the video with her just this evening while she was taking her pills, and she almost spat them out in disgust.

by Anonymousreply 40April 12, 2021 4:55 AM

Trash trash trash

by Anonymousreply 41April 12, 2021 10:10 AM

one of the men is a LAWYER!

by Anonymousreply 42April 12, 2021 4:27 PM

Shorts are not acceptable for a television interview inside a climate controlled home. Even more horrific is that they wore LONG SLEEVE shirts. This is the equivalent of a mullet outfit.

People have become such garbage. It's bad enough that the straights (especially the fraus) walk around looking like slobby shit bags in leggings and uggs and awful hats or with horrific haircuts. The gays should do better.

by Anonymousreply 43April 12, 2021 4:56 PM

Thank goodness we can't see their feet. If they were wearing flip flops, I would hunt them down and smack their faces.

by Anonymousreply 44April 12, 2021 7:13 PM

There are plenty of guys in North Carolina (straight and gay) who wear shorts year round.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, just that a lot of people watching this on the local news in North Carolina wouldn't bat an eye.

by Anonymousreply 45April 12, 2021 7:48 PM

They are like gay Beavis and Butt-Head.

by Anonymousreply 46April 12, 2021 7:55 PM

R45: I've never gotten the point of North Carolina. Not as bad as Alabama, but it's still pretty backward and filled with kudzu and stripmalls.

by Anonymousreply 47April 12, 2021 10:40 PM

Nice cost of living, good economy/jobs, four seasons with a mild winter and blue urban regions r47.

Not complicated.

by Anonymousreply 48April 12, 2021 11:57 PM

Translation: It's dull as dust to live there (a friend used to drive to DC for something to do from Chapel Hill). Mild winter=gray, dreary, damp with ice storms every other year. The summer goes unmentioned because it's hot, humid and generally miserable, with the back end of tropical storms in late summer and early fall. And, yes, I've been there multiple times, multiple seasons and multiple places.

by Anonymousreply 49April 13, 2021 3:18 PM

R49 - why would you go to such an awful place multiple times?

by Anonymousreply 50April 13, 2021 3:21 PM

R49 There is no reason to drive all the way to DC. There is plenty to do in NC or closer to it. In one direction there are beaches, in the other there are mountains. Charlotte is a very large major city, with all the amenities. Asheville is one of the most beautiful and funky/hip places in the country.

by Anonymousreply 51April 13, 2021 3:45 PM

No one moves to North Carolina r49 thinking it is going to be as dynanmic as DC or insert any other major city.

So your argument basically boils down to why would anyone dare live outside of the biggest cities in the country.

by Anonymousreply 52April 13, 2021 3:51 PM

R51 - It doesn’t matter how “beautiful” or “funky” an area is - if the people that occupy it are shit-stain humans, then it’s an awful place to be.

by Anonymousreply 53April 13, 2021 3:58 PM

R53 You've obviously never been to Asheville. It is majority left-leaning and hippy types.

by Anonymousreply 54April 13, 2021 4:18 PM

[Quote] Reason for the interview. wedding venue denies same-sex couple marriage

Must be owned by Muslims because all Christians apparently love gays

by Anonymousreply 55April 13, 2021 4:38 PM

Does anyone know their names? I want to see if they have social media and trash them in the comments.

by Anonymousreply 56April 13, 2021 9:09 PM

Stalker

by Anonymousreply 57April 14, 2021 12:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!