Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harvard-MIT admits in NEW study mRNA vaccines will permanently alter your DNA

After all, we’ve been told in no uncertain terms that it would be impossible for the mRNA in a vaccine to become integrated into our DNA, simply because “RNA doesn’t work that way.” Well, this current research which was released not too long after my original article demonstrates that yes, indeed, “RNA does work that way”. In my original article, I spelled out this exact molecular pathway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2021 2:54 AM

Any of you that took of this mark is no longer human. Your DNA has been changed.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 11:36 PM

Science with Dr. Doug?

The Author of Light – Did God Reveal His Identity in the Physics of Light?

New Book by Dr. Doug Corrigan

I'm perfectly willing to accept peer reviewed, alternate points of view/analysis of the data.. This is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote] Any of you that took of this mark is

🇷🇺🪆

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote]To be fair, this study didn’t show that the RNA from the current vaccines is being integrated into our DNA. However, they did show, quite convincingly, that there exists a viable cellular pathway whereby snippets of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA could become integrated into our genomic DNA. In my opinion, more research is needed to both corroborate these findings, and to close some gaps.

OP, you either did not read or failed to comprehend your submitted link.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 11:46 PM

Why do you have such a motivation to discourage vaccine usage, OP? I bet Jesus and/or Trump will figure in your answer.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 11:46 PM

Quack Quack, and not a duck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 11:53 PM

[quote] Dr. Doug Corrigan uses pseudoscience to “prove” that the mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 are going to mess with your DNA.

I only take DNA-preservation advice from Dr. Brent Corrigan. I believe his advice is to swallow it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 11:59 PM

I believe that DNA is altered but I'm not sure if this is a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 11:59 PM

I’m shocked I tell you, shocked.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 12:00 AM

Unless you plan on passing down your genetics, why do you even care about this?

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 12:03 AM

Sometimes I think Defacto is the OP of these threads. He always shows up mysteriously in the first ten or twenty replies

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 12:06 AM

Loathsome troll.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 12:07 AM

I’m not having kids, so who cares?

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 12:08 AM

How would it be possible to alter someone's DNA?

Could the genetic signature in each of the millions of cells within the body be altered?

How would that be possible?

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 12:16 AM

Covid gonna merge with human DNA and become the ultimate virus .

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 12:18 AM

It's Satan I tells ya

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 12:20 AM

Are we supposed to grow wings? Can we fly? I'm fine with it then.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 12:20 AM

OP's link was also posted on /r/TrueAntiVaccination on Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 12:24 AM

R14 right? The way I hear it, we are one genome different from a banana. If our DNA changed at all, then surely we’d just mutate horribly like Tetsuo or die or cease to exist?

But I’m no Seymour Scientist, as I suspect neither is OP. I’m sure someone around here has qualifications to understand this and explain it to us mooks so we get it.

by Anonymousreply 19April 12, 2021 12:25 AM

ok Boris

by Anonymousreply 20April 12, 2021 12:25 AM

BUY MICROSOFT PRODUCTS!!!

BUT THEM NOW!!!

WINDOWS RULES!!!

by Anonymousreply 21April 12, 2021 12:26 AM

OP is a crazy asshole.

by Anonymousreply 22April 12, 2021 12:27 AM

From what I see of the vast majority of people I see these days they could use some changes to their DNA.

by Anonymousreply 23April 12, 2021 12:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 12, 2021 12:41 AM

I'll take it if Bo Sinn administers it to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2021 12:56 AM

The antivaccine trolls have become such a scourge on this board. Please use your FF buttons people.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2021 12:59 AM

We'll know in 8 or 9 months when the new crop of people are born.

by Anonymousreply 27April 12, 2021 1:07 AM

What's the practical result of this supposed permanent alteration? Do we all get superpowers or huge cocks or something?

by Anonymousreply 28April 12, 2021 1:18 AM

R28, basically the possibility of developing autoimmune conditions which isn't something to scoff at.

by Anonymousreply 29April 12, 2021 1:24 AM

We are not scoffing at that.

We are scoffing at the idea that a vaccine can permanently alter one's DNA.

by Anonymousreply 30April 12, 2021 12:22 PM

Scientists say this mutant COVID-19 strain is resistant to Pfizer vaccine.

The study observed close to 400 individuals who had previously tested positive for the COVID-19 virus after already receiving a dose of the vaccine. Then it compared the results to a similar number of people who were infected but had not yet taken the vaccine.

The findings ended up showing that the strain found in South Africa – known as B.1.135 – was eight times more rampant in individuals that had already taken both doses of the vaccine produced by Pfizer and BioNTech.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 12, 2021 9:55 PM

Vaccine-resistant COVID-19 strain detected in Mississippi

Scientists are concerned about the variant because clinical trials of the three vaccines approved in the U.S. are showing that they offer less protection against B.1.351 than other variants. People who recover from COVID-19 may be reinfected if exposed to B.1.351 because one of its mutations makes it harder for antibodies to latch onto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 12, 2021 9:57 PM

The kooks were right all along.

by Anonymousreply 33April 12, 2021 9:57 PM

Covid 19 is alive and learning how to evade detection.

In a study posted as a preprint in November and published February 3 in Science, researchers showed that SARS-CoV-2 tends to delete portions of RNA that encode the N-terminal domain (NTD) of the spike, a mutation that its proofreader can’t detect. These findings and those of other groups offer an explanation for how new SARS-CoV-2 variants arise and escape antibody recognition by the host immune system.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 12, 2021 10:22 PM

This thread appears to exist just to undermine confidence in the vaccine in any way possible.

The OP claims that the vaccines permanently alter DNA.

Others claim that altering DNA = autoimmune conditions, which is quite a jump from the effect of altered DNA becoming the cause of autoimmune disease without evidence of that.

Others say the vaccines are not effective against mutant strains.

The only common through line is that all these posters are seeking to deter people from getting the vaccine without outright saying so. Why won't they just say they oppose the vaccines, and are they all the same person?

I already have an autoimmune disease that puts me at heightened risk of infections, and so I will be getting the vaccine when I can because I don't want to drown in my own lungs in an ICU. I witnessed my mother tortured by a ventilator tube, her hands literally tied down to a hospital bed for a week so that she couldn't pull the tube out, and she died anyway. I don't want that to happen to me.

by Anonymousreply 35April 13, 2021 9:57 AM

[quote] the three vaccines approved in the U.S. are showing that they offer less protection against B.1.351 than other variants.

Less protection does not mean no protection.

by Anonymousreply 36April 13, 2021 10:28 AM

Has Dr. Jake weighed in yet?

I’ll wait for his review on this matter.

by Anonymousreply 37April 13, 2021 10:29 AM

When the newly modified DNA is exposed to the rays of the new 5G cell phone towers -- well, you don't want to know. This is true. I read it on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 38April 13, 2021 10:36 AM

What happens when they come out with 6G?

Oh, now we’re all fucked.

by Anonymousreply 39April 13, 2021 10:41 AM

Anti-vaxxers like OP are why this pandemic is going to drag on and on. More infections means more variants and a greater chance that one of them is going to be a lot worse than what we're dealing with now.

by Anonymousreply 40April 13, 2021 3:13 PM

From an anti-vax standpoint, it sounds like this was a bait and switch, let's take out the traditional vaccine J & J and re-route everyone to mRNA let we always wanted.

by Anonymousreply 41April 14, 2021 10:06 PM

Exactly. And in this nefarious plot, Johnson & Johnson opted to trash their reputation and kill a couple of people to achieve the goal of giving their competitors’ vaccinations more profit.

Brilliant, really, when you think about it.

Those sly fellas!

by Anonymousreply 42April 14, 2021 10:21 PM

They want you unmasked now that the vaxxed are shedding. I'm sure we'll see more "relaxing" of the rules to further the spread.

I might start wearing a mask cos of the vaxxed. These people are insane... and not even really people anymore, they're so perfectly possessed.

by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2021 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!