Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This Smells Like My Vagina: A Fragrance for Women and Men

Gwyneth Paltrow's candle scent has now at last become an actual perfume you can buy, so that every woman--and every man!--can walk around town smelling just like her vagina.

There are reviews of it on Fragrantica, and the suggestions for the "This Reminds Me Of..." section are brilliant (use the arrow on the right hand of that feature to see more of the other suggestions).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2021 3:19 PM

Why is this being advertised as for both women and men?

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 9:18 PM

BECAUSE NOT ONLY WOMEN HAVE VAGINAS!

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 9:20 PM

It's Cuntry Strong!

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 9:25 PM

Vaginilla

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 9:49 PM

Who told Gywneth her vag stunk? Ben Affleck chows on stripper box. Brad probably just thought it was him. Chris seems like the type to use his vagina allergy as an excuse to quit trying to breed walleyed kids. She's so obsessed with proving to everyone that her steamed clam smells just fine

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 9:50 PM

LOL at "Old Dry"!

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 10:58 PM

I call my skunky, dripping gunk ‘Hi Men’

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 12:05 AM

How about "mangina?"

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 12:39 AM

Remember when Martha Stewart told Andy Cohen that she'd rather just make a crusty loaf of sourdough?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 12:48 AM

I was a kid, and someone gifted my aunt O de Lancome perfume for Christmas, she tried it and said to my mom quietly "this smelled like vagina", they both laughed, It was in Spanish and she used a less colloquial word. I took it very literal for many years. I thought it was the official vagina smell perfume.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 2:07 AM

Can we get a cologne that smells like Ben Affleck's balls?

by Anonymousreply 11April 12, 2021 2:12 AM

High school boys will wear this stuff in the locker room when they brag (lie) about their conquests with girls.

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 2:15 AM

This is so trashy. I'm disappointed in her. You'd think the academy award would have given her everything she wanted, but no, she had to mess up our culture more.

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 2:18 AM

How about This Smells like I Have my Head up My Own Ass.

Fixed it.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 2:19 AM

Fuck this tedious woman and her ongoing bullshit.

Are people really so stupid to continue buying into her nonsense? Life is way too short for people to waste time on this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 2:21 AM

Has anyone here actually gotten a whiff of this stuff?

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 3:26 PM

I would respect her so much more if this actually smelled like a vagina, but according to the note pyramid it smells like musk mallow, cedar, rose geranioum, and bergamot.

I am sorry, Gwyneth, but whatever your cunt smells like, I can assure you it does not smell like flowers.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 4:15 PM

R17 anyone confronts her with that, she’ll backtrack and claim she was being tongue-in-cheek.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 9:57 PM

R5

Every sentence in your post sounds like a Two Old Queens dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2021 3:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!