Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You know what, I think Jews SHOULD run the world

Make the antisemites' worst nightmares come true and make them suffer as they made Jews suffer because they made Jews suffer.

Since Judaism is a religion of color, Israel can take over the whole Middle East for all I care. Oil belongs in the hands of God's Chosen People, not a bunch of homophobic white supremacists.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 4:09 PM

And not just any Jews but Gay Jews.

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 2:47 PM

Hi, Matt.

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 2:47 PM

Won't someone please shit in my mouth?

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 2:48 PM

I demand war with every one of these countries right fucking now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 2:48 PM

I ran the United States for four years.

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 2:52 PM

[quote]Jared, Kosher

Like the meals in Dubai.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 2:53 PM

What you're failing to realize is that one of the key reasons fundie xtian nutbags support Israel is that in their theology, the end times, rapture, and return of Jesus cannot happen unless Israel is completely in control of Jewish people.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 3:26 PM

Oh look! Another day, another Jew wankfest by DL's legion of bigoted turds

Jewssssssssssssssssssss

Bibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Israellllllllllllllllll

Hasidicssssssssssssssss

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 3:34 PM

Way better option than having the Chinese run it. Probably do a better job than the current mess too

I could get on board with this

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 3:36 PM

Hiiiiiiiiissssssirael!!!

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 3:49 PM

Hold on to your foreskins, fellas.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 4:09 PM

I choose Jews!

by Anonymousreply 12April 11, 2021 4:10 PM

Hmm, do you think the OP is a Jew?

by Anonymousreply 13April 11, 2021 4:14 PM

Matt, I'm prepared to settle halfway by proposing that Miss Eglantine Price should run the world.

by Anonymousreply 14April 11, 2021 4:23 PM

They already do

by Anonymousreply 15April 11, 2021 5:43 PM

Another meth bender, dear, or just off your meds again? You've become a joke and a bore. Your family can't even stand you.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 1:06 PM

Gentiles are duplicitous, greedy, dishonest, and perverted. In short, they’re everything they accuse Jews of being and worse.

by Anonymousreply 17April 12, 2021 4:06 PM

[italic]Bedknobs and Broomsticks[/italic] did as much to prove the Nazis right as decades of jew war crimes against Palestinians. I knew Walt was a race traitor after he made that slave movie.

by Anonymousreply 18April 12, 2021 4:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!