Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Small Aggressive Humanoid Found In Rat Trap...

...32 miles southwest of Mexico City in May 2007.

The science says it's doesn't have any identifiable genetic material know to man.

It was discovered in the trap while it was still alive according to eyewitnesses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 1:57 PM

^ "known to man".

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 5:53 AM

I don't know what is more shocking here, the humanoid terror or History channel pitching paranormal or conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 6:01 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3April 12, 2021 1:31 AM

I am only here because I like weird shit, no matter how crazy.

by Anonymousreply 4April 12, 2021 6:21 AM

Does it want some chicken? I have some!

by Anonymousreply 5April 12, 2021 6:22 AM

History channel has turned into the conspiracy network @R2

by Anonymousreply 6April 12, 2021 6:24 AM

Batboy had a corona baby.

by Anonymousreply 7April 12, 2021 6:27 AM

You think that’s sad, look what happened to “The Learning Channel.”

Takeaway: people are morons.

by Anonymousreply 8April 12, 2021 6:30 AM

It reminds me of Verne Troyer.

by Anonymousreply 9April 12, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote]Does it want some chicken? I have some!

Dunno, but it probably tastes like chicken.

by Anonymousreply 10April 12, 2021 1:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!