Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Channing Tatum's new body

Steroids and all. He does look incredible. Shredded and [italic]ripped[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2021 4:19 PM

King

by Anonymousreply 1April 11, 2021 4:43 AM

Sorry, but yucko!

by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 4:44 AM

Looks fake. He had lipo and ab-scuplting.

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 5:35 AM

*ab-sculpting.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 5:37 AM

He’s bigger

by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 2:15 PM

Please bring back the natural, healthy body!

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 3:36 PM

Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 3:39 PM

He gets a lot of hate on here,but I have always found him adorable . I also think hes a competent enough actor and I enjoy his movies. What I like most about him is that he seems to be fully aware of his limitations (such as they are) and just has a great time with it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 4:14 PM

Still has a special needs face.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 4:16 PM

Sizemeat verificata?

by Anonymousreply 10April 11, 2021 4:46 PM

Roxane Gay is his biggest fan.

by Anonymousreply 11April 11, 2021 6:49 PM

I love him

by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 1:34 AM

He has a sensuous and bisexual face! Where has he been anyway?

by Anonymousreply 13April 12, 2021 1:45 AM

He has a movie with a dog early next year when movies with dogs come out and then he will soon film adventure comedy with Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 14April 12, 2021 1:50 AM

He's gorgeous and sweet to his fans. Love him!

by Anonymousreply 15April 12, 2021 2:04 AM

Instagram tells me Brandon Flynn liked this post.

by Anonymousreply 16April 12, 2021 2:05 AM

[quote] Roxane Gay is his biggest fan.

I'm quite sure she is

by Anonymousreply 17April 13, 2021 8:08 PM

Keanu > Channing.

by Anonymousreply 18April 13, 2021 8:13 PM

He's 40. This smacks of desperation.

I found his fit-fat bod endearing around the time of both MAGIC MIKE movies, but I was always surprised he didn't capitalize more on his moment of peak sex symbol-ness.

by Anonymousreply 19April 13, 2021 8:28 PM

He is playing a love interest to nearly-sixty Sandra Bullock. He is supposed to play a popular romance book cover model.

by Anonymousreply 20April 13, 2021 8:31 PM

Channing's career arc is similar to Brenden Frasier's. A wrong turn was taken at some point -- was it bad advice or maybe they just weren't into 'super-stardom.'

by Anonymousreply 21April 14, 2021 3:56 PM

Brendan Fraser sounds like a sweet, well-meaning but occasionally misguided guy. A big closet case, according to some sources. Never a consistently brilliant actor, but usually charming and often very funny.

There are a lot of rumors surfacing of late that Harvey Weinstein and the powers that be pretty much ended Brendan's film career when he tried to intervene on behalf of an actress who was being sexually harassed and potentially, assaulted by Weinstein.

It's easy to forget that Fraser had a blockbuster streak going for a few years in the late 90s/early 00s that seemed to drop off rather abruptly. And for all the silly (and successful) ones like GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE or THE MUMMY franchise, he also headlined some ambitious projects like GODS AND MONSTERS and THE QUIET AMERICAN.

by Anonymousreply 22April 14, 2021 4:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!