Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which VPN do you suggest?

Have you been using a VPN to protect online activity and to access foreign content?

Tell me about your experiences and what you believe might be the best VPN currently.

by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2021 12:53 AM

"Access foreign content?" Boris, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 6:22 PM

Here,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 6:24 PM

R1 = idiot who can't access foreign films, TV, etc. Ignorant Boris Troll.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 6:37 PM

Proton offers a free VPN which is supposed to be pretty good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 6:42 PM

If it's a free product, *you* are the product

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 6:54 PM

Don't do FREE.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 7:13 PM

OP, I've been using Nord and very happy with it. I travel a lot to China, where everything related to Google is banned, so I use Nord while there to connect to the US (or other countries) to get to Gmail or and use Google search. I've used Nord while in South America, Mexico, and in Europe. The connections are solid and the speed is very good. I agree with R6, do NOT use a free VPN. It's not safe. Nord is usually around $5/mo.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 7:22 PM

I view a news app called Android Central. From time to time they will have an article to get a deal on something, even robot vacuums. There was an article to purchased a Lifetime subscription to a worthy VPN called WindScribe. My promo was offered through StackSocial. Give StackSocial a try. I think I paid $34.99. I found the lowest cost downloadable MS Office on StackSocial.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 7:35 PM

I've tried NordVPN, SurfShark and ExpressVPN. I've had the least amount of issues with Express, but it's also the most expensive.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 10:37 PM

My Visible Penis Name is Deathpole, OP.

by Anonymousreply 10April 9, 2021 12:49 AM

Are you able to easily access and watch foreign TV with Express?

by Anonymousreply 11April 9, 2021 12:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!