Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

my sugar daddy dumped me just bc i farted in his bed

i don't understand what the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 23April 10, 2021 12:38 PM

What did you have for dinner?

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 3:12 PM

A sugar baby is expected to hold in their farts, and you can’t even do that, amateur.

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 3:16 PM

Did you dutch oven him?

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 3:19 PM

Maybe you can meet a new daddy at the mental hospital

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 3:19 PM

Been there, done that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 3:27 PM

I'm sure there's another one out there that likes that sort of thing. You just need to search for your Prince Charming, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 3:34 PM

Your sugar daddy is not paying to have a disgusting smelly man in his bed! He could have had any other man. A sugar baby is expected to behave, you’re a disgrace to the professionals out there.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 3:53 PM

Was it Donald Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 5:39 PM

-999/10

Why would a sugar daddy pay to fuck a 400-lb skunk?

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 6:15 PM

OP, you asshole troll. You wouldn't have a sugar daddy if you rolled a fat old bum in sugar and rolled yourself in rum.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 6:22 PM

[quote]i don't understand what the big deal?

I'm assuming that it isn't your penis.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 9:18 PM

OP = The Duchess of Sussex

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 9:35 PM

Oh it's yet more from Poopisha, the mentally ill/homeless meth queen/scat whore/schizo case.

how long you suposed to use a disposable razor? i been shaving my hole using the same bic razor i got at the dollar tree for 9 years now

my sugar daddy dumped me just bc i farted in his bed i don't understand what the big deal?

i heard me parents talk about sending me to mental hospital can they do that? i still live with my parents but i'm 21

if you able to walk immediately after gettin fucked u weren't fucked good and i feel sad for u

Living legend Taylor Swift releases another classic she's the only artist out there with 0 bad songs

Taylor Swift is the Mozart of the 21st century she will be known as one of the greatest musicians to have ever lived

am eating burgers tacos burritos hot dogs and fry chickens in bed i didn't eat all day and only drank coffee i deserve a treat

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 9:38 PM

My sugar daddy pays me to fart on his dinner.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 9:49 PM

Was it a SHART ?

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 9:57 PM

Is that what he told you?

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 10:01 PM

r13 made me laugh uncontrollably

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 10:06 PM

Extremely lame. 0/100.

by Anonymousreply 18April 8, 2021 10:10 PM

Go look for the Youtube video

"How to Do the Wind Relieving Pose"

by Anonymousreply 19April 8, 2021 10:11 PM

For some reason back when I used to date and it would end-up in the bedroom, I would get an attack of gas. Do you know what it's like to clench while someone is spreading your buttcheeks? Near impossible, but I did it.

I would get those 'internal farts' that rumble backwards as you try desperately not to queef.

by Anonymousreply 20April 8, 2021 10:25 PM

Get a job, loser.

by Anonymousreply 21April 8, 2021 10:28 PM

I fart alot when getting a bj. It doesn’t go over too well.

by Anonymousreply 22April 10, 2021 11:40 AM

I dated a vegetarian with a solid 10” cock and he treated me to Whole Foods chili. We awoke to an eyebrow singeing smell the next morning. He asked, “What’s that smell?” I realized I had been farting in my sleep.

Broke up that day.

by Anonymousreply 23April 10, 2021 12:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!