Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Joss Whedon Threatened to Harm Gal Gadot’s Career During ‘Justice League,’

I’m certain his career is truly OFFICIALLY done now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 8:02 PM

If you read through the comments. It says that Whedon wanted her to be in a sex scene and Gai said no. Who would Wonder woman have had sex with? Some rando? Batman? Aquaman? (I'd like to see it with Aquaman, but I don't think it would have made sense in Justice League.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 2:21 PM

I'm still waiting to see Wonder Woman 1984 - whenever the cinemas open again!

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 2:33 PM

“Gal Gadot is a beautiful, needy, aggressive young women. It felt like I had a disease, like something from a Greek myth. Suddenly I am a powerful producer and the world is laid out at my feet and I can’t touch the mewling quim! And Ray Fisher, what a fine piece of black ass. Where’s that Mandingo thread?”

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 2:47 PM

The only threat to her career is that Israeli accent.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 2:53 PM

I’m sure working so close to Gail, Joss thought this weird undeniably feeling of happy came over him and he had to grab it before it was gone

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 3:17 PM

Wonder Woman raped a man in WW84 so she would have no problem fucking Bruce or Arthur

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 3:44 PM

Gal's thin enough for Whedon to fixate on having her act out his fantasies, but he probably shouldn't have picked someone to yell at who survived a stint in the Israeli Army AND a production starring both Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 7:26 PM

What a creepy ass director. Sounds like a total control freak. But it’s kind of funny. Because Gal is a horrible actress. If it wasn’t for Wonder Woman, she’d be working at a restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 7:41 PM

Someone who looks like Gal can always model.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 7:49 PM

Gee, I wonder why this thread doesn’t have the nasty comments like the Ray Fisher thread. Oh, because she’s not a black man.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 7:50 PM

So, Gal was arguing against having a blood thirsty Wonder Woman in Whedons version, because she wanted to keep the character consistent with the characterization in her solo movie, even though WW was considerably more deadly and brutal in the Snyder-cut. Joss did some fucky things but I don't think he's dumb enough to go after Gal, it seems he was sly and went after actors who were much lower on the totem pole, I mean he was well behaved on the marvel sets because he was on the lower end compared to Downey and ScarJo, so I can't see him making this massive mistake all of a sudden. Makes me wonder if someone at WB is leaking bullshit about Whedon to take the heat away from them...

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 7:55 PM

Call Scott Rudin and get his take...

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 8:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!