Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Misogynistic parody sues man for stating truth

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 2:05 PM

F&F.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 11:40 AM

Don’t know who any of those people are.

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 11:46 AM

Looks like the TERF Trolls have been trying to ungray this thread by W&Wing. As usual.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 1:03 PM

Are all drag queens pedos in your head, OP? If you see pedos everywhere, you might be projecting just a tad.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 1:16 PM

I'm new here. What does it mean when a thread gets 58 WWs and has 3 comments? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 1:16 PM

I'm team Man! But, I'm not even sure who the man is in this situation. God, it's all so confusing!

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 1:18 PM

It means the OP refreshes the page and clicks his own WW over and over 58 times.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 1:18 PM

R5 And in less than three hours!

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 1:19 PM

I’m team drag Queen. That other guy is a racist bigot.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 1:24 PM

What does any of this have to do with misogyny?

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 1:26 PM

The internet is ruining careers.

by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 1:34 PM

R7 R8 OK so this is a not-so-silent scream from an unhinged person who cannot read and comprehend a simple article? I want to help.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 1:35 PM

Laurence Fox is an utterly insufferable failed actor who needs to go shack up with Failed President Trump in Mar-a-lago

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 1:43 PM

The case will be an interesting one. Fox isn’t a racist: he was very brave to stand up to free speech bullies, but for me he now seems increasingly shrill and simply a provocateur. He may have to launch his own defamation action simply to claw back the money his accuser could win. Perhaps they’ll settle it with a private apology and drink, which would be best in the circumstances. Waste of energy over intemperate nonsense that will only make lawyers rich, and certainly risks serious financial loss.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 1:46 PM

Her name should be Crystal Launches, at least by this article. Drag queens need last names, especially any one with something as simple as Crystal for a first name.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 1:49 PM

Without wanting to sound racist, I wish Crystal would fuck off back to where he came from (Canada?) and take Laurence fucking Fox with him.

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 1:56 PM

R16 But Canada has many more foxes then here, should we be worried for them if they do?

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 2:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!