Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m thinking of becoming Trans

I’ve always felt like a woman. As a young child, I used to dress in my mother’s dresses and shoes. And, when I reached puberty, I attempted to cut off my penis with a steak knife. I think I’ll just start off getting breast implants and take it from there.

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2021 3:23 AM

If you're thinking of becoming trans, you've already done everything you need to do. Now just sit back and complain on social media about how tired you are of everything and everyone and watch the $$$$$$$ roll in!

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 6:54 AM

Welcome to my world, OP!

My world, being a homeless, obese loon who thinks he's a 1950's housewife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 7:01 AM

Are you also Black, OP? You can change more than just your s-e-x, you know.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 7:06 AM

That’s a troon, R2.

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 7:10 AM

Gay men are women. Lesbians are men. You're doing the right decision, OP. But you'll need your penis so you can stick it in my mangina.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 7:10 AM

R5 Trans don’t and won’t fuck other Trans, Silly!

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 7:13 AM

R6 Who’s fucking them?

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 7:19 AM

R7 big dick Frat boy hunks, duh!

by Anonymousreply 8April 8, 2021 7:27 AM

That's a shitty mess, R4.

by Anonymousreply 9April 8, 2021 7:30 AM

Adorable that the "terf is a slur" people are using slurs like "troon" themselves.

Anyway I'm sure OP is 100% legit which is why he posted something that only trolls care about, at 2:30AM.

by Anonymousreply 10April 8, 2021 7:36 AM

Troon is not a slur. TERF is. Which word's users have been documented making death threats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 8, 2021 7:46 AM

I know this is an EST. Still, why the fuck does wearing a dress and make up and even a wig mean you're a woman? Is that all it takes to be a woman now? How can you "feel" like you are a woman when women themselves don't even know how it feels? They just are. Women exist. There is no right or wrong way to be a woman. That is why this trans stuff is BS. Nobody can possibly know what it's like to be the other sex. On the other hand there is nothing wrong with being gender non-confirming. Clothes have no gender. Live your life as you want. There is no need to transition.

by Anonymousreply 12April 8, 2021 7:47 AM

All women are TERFs, even trans women.

by Anonymousreply 13April 8, 2021 7:52 AM

You don't have to change a thing but just declare yourself as a she/her trans who's a masculine butch. Look at Eddie Izzard. Despite the occasional makeup, he still has a male name, male hair (longer hair is still just like other men's), male or unisex clothes and same Hulk voice. Will be worshipped by those in particular whose buzzwords include 'cis men scum', 'cis white', 'safespace away from men', 'men are trash', etc.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 9:49 AM

So do you want to be a woman or 'trans'?

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 9:58 AM

"I’m thinking of becoming Trans"

From what to what, dear?

by Anonymousreply 16April 8, 2021 10:03 AM

OP, could you do us a favor and transition from a moron into a functioning adult?

by Anonymousreply 17April 8, 2021 3:09 PM

R10 I am legit.I suffer from insomnia due to my anxiety issues. I usually just listen to Boyd Rice or Death in June but decided to post on DL instead.

I haven’t decided what to do about my penis. I’ve been told it’s quite big. Maybe, preserve it as a source of pride?

by Anonymousreply 18April 9, 2021 5:01 AM

Seroquel, and a psychiatrist who could write you a prescription, might be a plan, R18

Leave the penis. It might come in handy some day.

by Anonymousreply 19April 9, 2021 5:42 AM

I’m considering a move to Memphis. Memphis, Tennessee.

It worked for Elvis Presley. It might just work for me.

by Anonymousreply 20April 9, 2021 5:53 AM

I also vote for a psychiatrist, OP. It’s ok if you really do want to be a woman, but you seem confused at this time. Please work it out in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 21April 9, 2021 5:57 AM

My goodness that Manchelle can cut rug! Just keep it away from the children and animals, they will be scared of it.

by Anonymousreply 22April 9, 2021 6:15 AM

Lose your weight first, fat ho OP, as weighing 400 lbs could be kinda off-putting no matter what you choose to become.

by Anonymousreply 23April 9, 2021 6:27 AM

[quote] You're doing the right decision, OP.

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 24April 9, 2021 6:35 AM

R24 Oh dear is right!

by Anonymousreply 25April 19, 2021 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!