Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful Friends - Just a Vintage Pic

I saw this picture and I love it! Takes me right back to 1975, although she's playing a video game from, I think, the early '80s. Isn't it completely warm and inviting? She must be so happy sitting there with all those cute Easter decorations all around. Orange carpet is supposed to be the height of bad taste from the '70s, but I think it looks great here. I think this look should come back. Or is it hideous and I'm just being nostalgic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 11:00 AM

OP, dial it back. Your disingenuous is on full blast.

by Anonymousreply 1April 8, 2021 3:08 AM

carpet is unsanitary.

by Anonymousreply 2April 8, 2021 3:14 AM

Bad taste is best left in the past.

by Anonymousreply 3April 8, 2021 3:21 AM

Is she a prisoner and a furnished underground concrete bunker?

by Anonymousreply 4April 8, 2021 3:25 AM

That place looks like it smells of foot odor and mold.

by Anonymousreply 5April 8, 2021 3:28 AM

The dinosaur Easter eggs are an interesting touch.

by Anonymousreply 6April 8, 2021 3:32 AM

Wallpaper instead of that wood panelling and I could roll with OP's point.

Even as it is it is better than a lot of the dreary drab white on gray (or is it gray on white) minimalist rooms I see all the time

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 11:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!