Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

‘9-1-1: Lone Star’ Actor Ronen Rubinstein Comes Out as Bisexual, Inspired by His Work on Fox Series

Ronen Rubinstein was anxious for his family and friends back in his native Staten Island to watch the second episode of “9-1-1: Lone Star.” He told them he was playing Rob Lowe’s gay son on the Fox procedural, but he wasn’t sure what they’d think of the very steamy encounter between his character, T.K. Strand, and his future police officer boyfriend Carlos Reyes, played by openly gay actor Rafael L. Silva.

“Carlos and I have a huge make-out scene where we, like, burst through the door, and we’re ripping our clothes off,” Rubinstein says. “It’s super hot and it just goes on. It just doesn’t stop. We’re, like, crashing against the walls, and then we end up on the couch. I warned my parents and my friends for months. I said, ‘Listen, I understand if you guys don’t want to watch it, I understand you probably might say some really ignorant, close-minded stuff or you just might not want to watch it and I get that too.’ ” In the end, it didn’t matter what they thought because T.K. and Carlos were a hit. As soon as clips of the scene were released, fans of the drama series, produced by Ryan Murphy, crowned the couple “Tarlos.”

As much as the series is fiction, there was something very real happening for Rubinstein. The 27-year-old actor found himself coming to terms with and accepting feelings that he had suppressed for as long as he can remember.

“I fully identify as bisexual,” Rubinstein says in an exclusive interview over Zoom from his Los Angeles area home. “I literally just got goosebumps saying that. It feels so good to talk about it, it feels so good to finally be comfortable with it.”

Rubinstein called his awakening “a journey” that was enabled by his work as an actor.

“The biggest thing for me is where I come from, it’s like people like me and people who have identified as bisexual or gay or as any part of the community, you’re just not welcomed. It’s as brutally honest as that,” he says. “It’s either you faced insane amounts of profanity, like the F-word was thrown around all the time or you would get your ass kicked if you were gay. So there was definitely a fear of sort of embracing how I felt. I was definitely more aware of it in high school. I was aware of my feelings and how I started looking at men, but I couldn’t talk to anybody about it.”

“Tarlos” paved the way to today. “The fans, especially the Tarlos fans, it’s one of the biggest reasons that I finally felt safe and comfortable to talk about it and to finally embrace it and be happy about it,” Rubinstein says.

For support, he’s turned to “9-1-1” co-creator Murphy, Silva and, yes, his girlfriend Jessica Parker Kennedy.

“She’s actually one of the first people that sort of respectfully called me out on it,” Rubinstein says of Kennedy. “She’s like, ‘Is there something we need to talk about?’ And I said, ‘Maybe.’ I didn’t know how that conversation would go. And it went probably as good as it can go. She definitely encouraged me to be vocal about it, just to live my truth. She’s like, ‘I love you for who you are, your full self and people will love you for who you are and your full self.’”

His relationship with Kennedy hasn’t changed since coming out as bi. “She just sometimes jokes, ‘Just don’t leave me for Harry Styles,’” Rubinstein says with a smile.

Rubinstein says he approached me with the idea of coming out as bisexual in an interview with Variety because he wants to help queer youth who may be struggling. “I want people to know that this is a hopeful and a happy story,” he says. “I want people to know that they’re not alone and it’s definitely okay. Trust me, I know that it is not easy. My path has not been easy at all, but it’s just one more thing that I can share with people to help them and let them know that I’m here for them.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 12, 2023 9:29 AM

[quote]His relationship with Kennedy hasn’t changed since coming out as bi.

I give it a week, tops.

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 10:40 PM

Did someone MMF threesome? Yum!

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 10:41 PM

Good for him. Using “bisexual” is a great thing. He’s not using “queer” or “pan” or “fluid”.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 10:42 PM

Um, he LITERALLY has a "girlfriend up in Canada." (I remember his gf from being on two seasons of "The Flash.") Where Americans, of course, can't travel.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote]Good for him. Using “bisexual” is a great thing. He’s not using “queer” or “pan” or “fluid”.

Sure, if he's actually into pussy, but how many of these pitstops on the road to Gayville are we gonna see?

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 10:44 PM

oh please, he's probably gay and not bi. He's from Staten Island. they will cancel him.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 10:47 PM

The beards contract probably expired

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote] Good for him. Using “bisexual” is a great thing. He’s not using “queer” or “pan” or “fluid”.

I love him and Rafael but he literally came out as "member of the LGBTQ community" last week, prior to this.

As with Billie Eilish, who I think will come out as bi soon, I think he's really bi.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 10:52 PM

Never heard of him. Any relation to Zelda?

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 10:53 PM

[quote]member of the LGBTQ community

Oh. Oh well. Bummer. He did said “bisexual” this week so, I guess I take what I can get. I’m good with only gay and bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 10:54 PM

He and his storyline are one main reason I watch the show. He is hot.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 10:55 PM

Hopefully they have an open relationship, he is going to be hunting for cock. It either happens behind her back or with her blessing, she has to accept that.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 10:58 PM

Seriously though who comes out as "bi" when they're in a relationship? It's kinda rude.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 11:00 PM

[quote] Any relation to Zelda?

No but he's related to Artur, Helena and Ida,

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 11:04 PM

Gay whoredom to commence in 3... 2... 1...

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 11:06 PM

He's also related to Mortimer Rubinstein.

Not that any of you asked.

WHAT AM I--CHOPPED LIVER??

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 11:08 PM

Is he going to start “an” OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 11:12 PM

It must be so nice to be a (good looking) bi guy.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 11:16 PM

I think he’s handsome and I like his body so much better before the tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 11:17 PM

Is Smiley Face Killers worth a watch? The trailer looked really hot. Ronen and other good looking guys are in it. Looks violent and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 11:19 PM

And it's by Bret Easton Ellis

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 11:19 PM

I love it when BLATANTLY gay men "come out"....You can imagine my joy when Max Ehrich or Josh Groban have an "epiphany"...

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 11:24 PM

He's fat.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 11:25 PM

I didn't realize Jessica Parker Kennedy is his girlfriend. Loved her on The Flash and Black Sails.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 11:39 PM

Bi guys are hawter than gay guys but not as hawt as really hawt straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 11:40 PM

HE and his GF must be in an open relationship or they will break up soon. He announces that he likes guys, and yet she isn't one, as if there's going to be one in the future. He's hunting.

by Anonymousreply 26April 8, 2021 12:05 AM

My mussy is waiting

by Anonymousreply 27April 8, 2021 12:07 AM

He has no tattoos in the photo at R19 which is dated October 2020, yet multiple tats in this photo which is February 2021

Recent development? Why would someone get so many tats?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 8, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote]He has no tattoos in the photo at [R19] which is dated October 2020, yet multiple tats in this photo which is February 202

He tagged the movie he's in in that pic so I'm assuming it's a set pic and he had his tats covered.

by Anonymousreply 29April 8, 2021 12:12 AM

She probably snooped in his browser history and it was curtains! (And I don't mean the "beef" variety!)

by Anonymousreply 30April 8, 2021 12:14 AM

Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 31April 8, 2021 12:32 AM

He’s gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2021 12:40 AM

So cool dude!

by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2021 12:51 AM

He and Sarah Jessica Parker Kennedy seem mismatched. She‘s short and stout and he’s... not.

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2021 12:52 AM

Wasn't Rafael accidentally outed as having a husband back when the show first started?

by Anonymousreply 35April 8, 2021 12:53 AM

R1 is considerate, giving all the tops out there an early heads-up like that.

by Anonymousreply 36April 8, 2021 12:54 AM

[quote]played by openly gay actor Rafael L. Silva

Huh? All I saw was that guy giving some props to the LGBTQIA2.0^#&$# 'community'. When did that translate to being 'openly gay'?

by Anonymousreply 37April 8, 2021 12:58 AM

I now consider he might be hooking up with Rafael. If you watch any of their lives together....

I wonder if hooking up with Rafa on screen had an effect on his realization. I'm very happy he came out as bi.

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2021 12:58 AM

[quote] Huh? All I saw was that guy giving some props to the LGBTQIA2.0^#&$# 'community'. When did that translate to being 'openly gay'?

Rafael has been out since he was 19. When the show started, some actor mentioned that he couldn't be on a live because he was at home with his husband, those were her words.

He officially came out last year during Pride, you can watch the full video on his IG. He has talked about being gay ever since very openly. He sometimes uses the word queer though.

by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2021 1:21 AM

Next year, he’ll be a gay.

by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2021 1:27 AM

Well, it's nice and hopefully, it'll help young gaylings.

But I'd love actors who play Buck and Eddie to come out.

by Anonymousreply 41April 8, 2021 1:35 AM

I don’t think he’s really bi. He looks all man to me. He’s just saying this because of his current role and to satisfy Tarkos stans.

by Anonymousreply 42April 8, 2021 1:41 AM

Did he watch Rob Blow suck his friends dick in that sex video?

by Anonymousreply 43April 8, 2021 1:43 AM

King

by Anonymousreply 44April 8, 2021 1:43 AM

[quote] I don’t think he’s really bi. He looks all man to me.

This alone is enough to make us skip your comment for good. You're a moron.

Coming out bi or gay is a risky move, you're an idiot if you think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 45April 8, 2021 1:43 AM

Forget the bi stuff, what's a nice Jewish boy doing with all those tattoos?

Oy, such a shanda!

by Anonymousreply 46April 8, 2021 1:49 AM

It’s a publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 47April 8, 2021 1:50 AM

He sucks cock.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2021 1:51 AM

Stop

by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 2:04 AM

This is one of the few men I actually believe is bisexual because he currently has a girlfriend and she knows about it. Usually men that claim they are bi never date women and are just saying that because they’re scared to come completely out.

by Anonymousreply 50April 8, 2021 2:09 AM

It's not like he'll ever have to "prove" he's bi. Anything for clout.

by Anonymousreply 51April 8, 2021 2:13 AM

Anyone watching his instagram lives with Rafael would and as a matter of fact, has talked about the way he looks and touches Rafael all the time.

There's real chemistry there and I wouldn't be surprised if they fucked with the consent of their partners.

by Anonymousreply 52April 8, 2021 2:15 AM

r15 Would you be happy to assist him in that??!

by Anonymousreply 53April 8, 2021 2:55 AM

Is the show any good?

by Anonymousreply 54April 8, 2021 3:17 AM

The show is ok but the chemistry between the 2 actors is undeniable

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55April 8, 2021 5:23 AM

No, R9, Ida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56April 8, 2021 5:37 AM

He’s a really good actor and I enjoy him on the show.

by Anonymousreply 57April 8, 2021 2:07 PM

So many confused posters here.

He’s actually related to Celia Rubenstein.

by Anonymousreply 58April 8, 2021 2:25 PM

I thought that Zelda was his mother?

by Anonymousreply 59April 8, 2021 2:43 PM

I was riveted watching Patti Lupone play his aunt Helena in ”War Paint” on Broadway!

by Anonymousreply 60April 8, 2021 3:01 PM

Love the hot Bi Male Movement

by Anonymousreply 61April 8, 2021 4:32 PM

I dont watch 911 and dont know who this people are. I googled them and the 2 actors have gay faces and the bi's gf is giving lezzie vibes.

by Anonymousreply 62April 8, 2021 4:59 PM

He’s as ‘bi’ as Elton John was when he came out as bi. Bi now, gay later.

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2021 5:11 PM

Jessica Parker Kennedy has played a few major lesbian roles and does have bi rumors about her. Bisexuals often date each other because so many nonbisexual people, both straight and gay, can be assholes about it, so it wouldn't surprise me. She's cute.

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2021 5:14 PM

The old heads Don’t like bi dudes. Gen X and Millennials adore them

by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2021 5:31 PM

R55 gave me a boner. He must have popped one too. And I'm still hoping for Buck and Eddy to film a similar scene. My head would explode.

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2021 5:35 PM

Yet he's dating a woman. What a surprise... not.

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2021 5:49 PM

Bisexuals, by definition, date women.

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2021 6:11 PM

^^ and fuck men ^^

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2021 6:16 PM

The traumatized boomers in this thread are struggling today.

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2021 6:19 PM

I wonder how far he's gone with a man?

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote]I wonder how far he's gone with a man?

He's been active in showbiz for nearly a decade, despite not having a breakout hit till getting cast on "9-1-1." Before then he starred in a movie directed by Bret Easton Ellis ("Smiley Face Killers"), which is almost entirely unwatchable aside from a short scene early on with Ronen in the shower (featuring his bare ass from several angles). Ellis is a perv, so I'd be stunned if landing that role didn't involve some sort of casting-couch action.

Regardless, I think the odds of him being a virgin in terms of same-sex fucking are nearly zero, unless of course him being "bi" is merely a PR play to appease all the "Tarlos" stans. (And those bitches are NUTS. Think Domlijah but dialed down a few degrees.) Not sure if there's legit heat with him & Rafa, considering how much he gushes over Harry Styles (though he could of course have multiple "types"), but it's certainly possible.

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2021 7:07 PM

No one is pretending to be bi unless they really are. Stop with that stupidity

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2021 8:04 PM

R73, you must be new to DL. And to the planet. And definitely to any real understanding of sexual orientation.

The VAST majority of "bi" guys are closeted gays too chickenshit to come out, as should be amply evident via a quick perusal of the "offerings" on Grindr or Scruff. While there are thankfully far fewer today than in years back, thanks to much-reduced stigmatization, they're certainly still prevalent in the nation's conservative areas – and Ronen is from the lone part of NYC that is heavily Republican (Staten Island).

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2021 8:21 PM

r73, to be fair, in the past for some bi was the middle step before they came out as full-on gay. They eased their way into coming out as gay.

Being genuinely bisexual has its own challenges when it comes to acceptance.

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2021 8:23 PM

I don't think bisexual, heteroromatic guys have many challenges. (Not saying Ronen is this exactly, but I wouldn't doubt it.) They have hetero privilege, don't have to stress about finding a life partner bc women are everywhere, but get to enjoy gay sex when they feel like it. Their sexual attraction to men is just a fun bonus for an already privileged life. Am I wrong?

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2021 9:08 PM

R76 that's a rather elaborate narrative you've constructed out of thin air there about this dude.

by Anonymousreply 77April 8, 2021 9:11 PM

r77 I'm talking about bi/heteroromantic guys in general.

by Anonymousreply 78April 8, 2021 9:18 PM

Bi guys would probably be less frequently heteroromantic in practice if the stigma against m/m sexual attraction weren't so constant and aggressive. Internalized homophobia exists and I don't think it's a privilege to live like that.

by Anonymousreply 79April 8, 2021 9:22 PM

[quote] I don’t think he’s really bi. He looks all man to me.

All man? Oh, that’s right, fags aren’t men.

by Anonymousreply 80April 8, 2021 9:27 PM

Oh Ida!

R56, I heard you premiered a dance version of Ravel's 'Bolero' by masturbating on stage.

by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2021 9:27 PM

Buttocks.

No penis.

Tubercular chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2021 9:35 PM

Actually, according to current surveys and polling, bisexual identity is skyrocketing amongst males and females. You seem oblivious to this widely known fact.

by Anonymousreply 83April 8, 2021 9:53 PM

[quote] I don't think bisexual, heteroromatic guys have many challenges.

- "You're not bisexual! You're gay but can't admit it, yet! You COWARD!". " You probably marry a woman and have dick on the side! COWARD!"

- "Eeew, you're so fickle! You're gonna dump your girlfriend for dick!" / "boyfriend for pussy!"

- "I would never date a Bi guy. You can't trust them!".

by Anonymousreply 84April 8, 2021 9:55 PM

[quote]I don't think bisexual, heteroromatic guys have many challenges. (Not saying Ronen is this exactly, but I wouldn't doubt it.) They have hetero privilege, don't have to stress about finding a life partner bc women are everywhere, but get to enjoy gay sex when they feel like it. Their sexual attraction to men is just a fun bonus for an already privileged life. Am I wrong?

r76, no, you are not wrong, the vast majority of bisexuals live lives that are largely indistinguishable from their straight counterparts; even the ones who will, on occasion, hook up with other men for some NSA fun. Survey after survey shows that close to 90% of bisexuals end up in relationships with the opposite sex. Of course, in the new world order, where victimhood equals power, that narrative won't do, so the script has been flipped to suggest that bisexuals are more oppressed than the 'privileged' homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2021 9:58 PM

So the usual TV star starts out with the bisexual proclamation before we see him in the arms of many a men and next to no women.

Hey presto, roll on a couple of years and we get the I am GAY!!

Hollywood baby steps, i suppose.

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2021 9:58 PM

The “I would never date a bisexual” folks on DL or either lying or an aberration from most gay guys. On dating sites and apps, Bi and mostly straight dudes are the most sought after guys by men seeking men. Gay-identified guy are much less desired by other men on dating apps.

by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2021 9:59 PM

r84 having to put up with small minded idiots isn't a challenge. We all do it every day.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2021 10:30 PM

r88. LOL. That's your argument?

by Anonymousreply 89April 8, 2021 10:32 PM

r89, I'm not r88, but yeah. If you're not getting the support you need then start hanging out with new people. That's literally the impetus of the gay community, homosexuals sought out other individuals like themselves to escape a hostile environment. If bisexuals don't feel like their needs are being met in either the gay or straight communities then it's up to them to build something that does center them.

by Anonymousreply 90April 8, 2021 10:56 PM

r90. This isn't about the need for support. This is about this:

[quote] having to put up with small minded idiots isn't a challenge.

Who died and made r84 the decider what a challenge is? His argument was silly and weak.

by Anonymousreply 91April 8, 2021 11:05 PM

r91 Not sure if you meant to tag me instead of r84, but.... Sure, if you want to be whiney about it: putting up with small-minded idiots isn't ideal. But everyone has to deal with idiots in some way, shape, or form. So, no, I don't think the occasional brush with an idiot is a notable challenge for bi/het-romantic guys when, at the end of the day, they're just gonna settle down with some pussy and fuck men when they want on the DL. Seems like an extremely advantageous love life if you ask me. (I'm not talking about bi guys who are homoromantic here.) Of course, this is my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 92April 8, 2021 11:54 PM

r92. And there lies the problem: Dismissing what other people have to face. Whether it's occasionally or on a daily basis. You don't know, you don't care.

by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2021 12:14 AM

r93 what don't I know?

by Anonymousreply 94April 9, 2021 12:28 AM

I like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 9, 2021 12:10 PM

[quote]I don't think bisexual, heteroromatic guys have many challenges. (Not saying Ronen is this exactly, but I wouldn't doubt it.) They have hetero privilege, don't have to stress about finding a life partner bc women are everywhere, but get to enjoy gay sex when they feel like it. Their sexual attraction to men is just a fun bonus for an already privileged life. Am I wrong?

Not only wrong, but ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 96April 9, 2021 12:35 PM

Since so many guys on DL seems to hate bisexuals, what makes you think it's easy to find good relationships with guys when you're bi? As for marriage to women, do you think many women want to get married to a bisexual guy when they could be married to a straight guy? Many bisexual men don't end up with partners for these reasons. So sick of reading it's "easy" to be bi. If you don't know what it's about then read something.

by Anonymousreply 97April 9, 2021 12:42 PM

I'm gay and all my exes were bi. Never chose them because of that, it just happened I had more in common with them.

Some are married to women now and others are dating other guys. They all still love to fuck women , that's what bisexual means.

The biphobia of old gays here is understandable albeit funny.

by Anonymousreply 98April 9, 2021 5:27 PM

[quote] The VAST majority of "bi" guys are closeted gays too chickenshit to come out

They're not, gramps. We're not int 70s anymore.

by Anonymousreply 99April 9, 2021 5:46 PM

It's a right of passage for Hollywood men to come out as Bi as a baby step to full on gay where they test the employment waters with announcement number one.

Bad reaction and I'll just keep on dating my beards because after all, I said i was Bi!

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2021 1:05 AM

R100 can you name all of the actors who have in the last 20 years come out as bi as a baby step to coming out as gay and continued to beard? If it's a "rite of passage" there must be dozens!

by Anonymousreply 101April 12, 2021 10:20 PM

R101 It isn't just actors, it's all the hundreds of celebrity-wannabes, models, Youtubers, etc etc,

As well as all the kids we know in real life.

Of course 99.9% of these wannabes fad back in to obscurity and out of our memory.

by Anonymousreply 102April 12, 2021 10:26 PM

Luke Evans came out as Bi as a baby step, then went backwards and then forwards to full on gay.

And Tom Hardy flirted with it as well.

There's hundreds of Americans doing it (but I tend to avoid them because they have more hysterical PR managers pushing them into all and sundry gimmicks).

by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2021 10:31 PM

Luke Evans said he was bi? When was this? R103

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2021 11:54 PM

Luke Evans never came out as bi, what the fuck.

by Anonymousreply 105April 13, 2021 9:23 PM

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 106April 13, 2021 9:25 PM

Luke Evans never came out as anything but merely mumbled.

And the obsessive Dataloungers went into overdrive.

by Anonymousreply 107April 13, 2021 11:09 PM

How dare you call me obsessive ?

by Anonymousreply 108April 13, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote]Some are married to women now and others are dating other guys. They all still love to fuck women , that's what bisexual means. The biphobia of old gays here is understandable albeit funny.

Most "bi" guys are 100% gay but too chickenshit to come out. Period AND full stop. Your exes don't "love to fuck women"; they're the ones with headless torsos on Grindr looking for DL dick.

by Anonymousreply 109April 13, 2021 11:57 PM

I think we could actually be coming to a point where a subset of straight guys (actors, artsy types, etc) can claim bisexuality (or nebulous "queer") for cool points. All they have to do is say it. They never have to act on it in any way, so there's nothing really at stake. Of course, this doesn't apply to average straights, who would rarely ever admit to anything but 100% heterosexuality.

And bi now, gay later, is fading.

by Anonymousreply 110April 14, 2021 12:04 AM

[quote] They all still love to fuck women , that's what bisexual means.

LOL, bisexual guys don’t love to fuck women. They love to fuck men but they like the societal benefits of a relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 111April 14, 2021 12:09 AM

He needs to be bi to keep the straight female fan interested so he can get straight roles.

by Anonymousreply 112April 14, 2021 12:12 AM

So spill it... who's had him?

by Anonymousreply 113April 16, 2021 3:10 AM

Luke had his friend, who is a girl, give a statement to a newspaper that they were friends-turned-lovers. This was the best part of a decade ago. But it was fuel for those who wished to defend him from homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 114April 16, 2021 3:36 AM

Isn’t he sucking off that bachelor guy Colton?

by Anonymousreply 115April 16, 2021 8:14 AM

The gay characters on 9-1-1 Lone Star have moved in together

by Anonymousreply 116April 28, 2021 1:52 PM

Bisexual is the last stop on the milk train to Gaytown!

by Anonymousreply 117April 28, 2021 1:58 PM

Sizzle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2021 2:40 AM

^ that has sizzled up into unavailability.

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2021 3:20 AM

In the latest episode they make out, but get interrupted. Oh, the drama!

by Anonymousreply 120May 11, 2021 4:28 PM

So close to seeing gay sex on the show.

by Anonymousreply 121May 11, 2021 5:50 PM

Our cat came out as Bi last night. It really took us by surprise. Not that we don't love her with all our hearts, it was just unexpected. By the looks of her old body we thought that men really had to be her thing, but one just never knows, does one?

by Anonymousreply 122May 11, 2021 6:53 PM

Our cat came out as Bi last night. It really took us by surprise. Not that we don't love her with all our hearts, it was just unexpected. By the looks of her old body we thought that men really had to be her thing, but one just never knows, does one?

by Anonymousreply 123May 11, 2021 6:53 PM

by Anonymousreply 124May 11, 2021 7:02 PM

What's this about a cat?

by Anonymousreply 125May 11, 2021 8:01 PM

Cats are awful

by Anonymousreply 126May 11, 2021 9:22 PM

Has the cat nailed down her pronouns?

by Anonymousreply 127May 11, 2021 9:27 PM

WTF was that guy in sofa doing? is he braindead?

by Anonymousreply 128May 12, 2021 2:18 AM

Animated gifs of the scene in Slow Burn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129May 12, 2021 2:26 AM

r129 Maybe doing these scenes convinced him he liked the man meat?

by Anonymousreply 130May 12, 2021 4:42 AM

He liked Rafael’s man meat 🔥🍆

by Anonymousreply 131May 12, 2021 5:17 AM

They didn't even take off their pants :(

by Anonymousreply 132May 12, 2021 5:23 AM

isn't Rafael married to a dude as well? The chemistry looked legit, most str8 actors look grossed out when doing mm kiss but they were super into it.

by Anonymousreply 133May 12, 2021 5:41 AM

Yes Rafael is gay and supposedly married but that may or may not be accurate since there is no actual proof, just an offhand comment from someone on a live months ago.

by Anonymousreply 134May 12, 2021 5:48 AM

There is no way there’s no sexual tension between the two. This is their live before the last episode aired. Ronen needs to let RAF go inside so they can get over it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135May 12, 2021 5:57 AM

One if the best episodes so far, a lot of affection between the guys, kissing, statements of love, comforting each other...

by Anonymousreply 136May 12, 2021 2:07 PM

Rafael posting a thirst trap selfie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137May 12, 2021 8:47 PM

Lots of hair on the top and fuck all on the sides - that's a look that needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 138May 13, 2021 12:04 AM

That has activated a tingling in the bussy

by Anonymousreply 139May 13, 2021 1:30 AM

He's a homo.

Simples.

by Anonymousreply 140May 13, 2021 1:34 AM

Who wouldn’t be gay/bi working with Rob Lowe

by Anonymousreply 141May 13, 2021 1:46 AM

Is that trick question?

by Anonymousreply 142May 13, 2021 1:53 AM

it has to be said that Lowe and Rubinstein are by far the best casting choice I've seen in years. They truly look like father and son and on their right age. It's great casting.

On a side note I'm under the impression Ronen doesn't speak Russian and Hebrew fluently anymore. He was surprised Portuguese had the r sounds of hebrew and said a couple of sentences very well ('im half Jewish and speak Hebrew) during the live and his Russian sounded perfect but I think he's only fluent in English now.

PS: I'd threesome these two any day of the week.

by Anonymousreply 143May 13, 2021 7:16 PM

I know they still had their pants on, but the love scenes and affection/kissing scenes seem very real, the placement of hands, caressing, it all reminds me of things I do in similar situations

by Anonymousreply 144May 14, 2021 4:55 AM

'Rounding out Rubinstein's chosen family is his longtime girlfriend, actress Jessica Parker Kennedy. "She's my everything," he says. "She's been my support system from day one. I can talk to her about stuff that I can't talk to anybody else." While watching Tarlos get hot and heavy during one 9-1-1: Lone Star scene during the first season, Rubinstein says Kennedy, 36, asked him, "Is there something we should talk about?"'

I thought this was interesting...what made her ask him after a scene? Did she sense a real attraction there?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 2, 2021 9:52 PM

There'll be a boyfriend soon.

by Anonymousreply 146June 2, 2021 9:54 PM

Maybe she felt something was off when he asked to watch episodes of his show during sex

by Anonymousreply 147June 2, 2021 10:30 PM

I’m still distrustful of him, so I think there will literally never be a boyfriend. But if he eats cock, I’ll eat crow.

by Anonymousreply 148June 2, 2021 11:08 PM

Pretty eyes, and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 149June 2, 2021 11:15 PM

R145 Support system = hag/beard. She looks the other way when he goes cruising.

by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2021 12:48 AM

Also, Ronen is exactly the precious pretty boy type that can have women do stupid things to coddle and "protect" him

by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2021 12:56 AM

King

by Anonymousreply 152July 1, 2021 11:45 AM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 2, 2021 2:42 PM

Very cute, R153!! I think Ronen is open to this transferring to real life, haha!!

by Anonymousreply 154July 2, 2021 3:01 PM

Ronen is bi

by Anonymousreply 155July 2, 2021 5:46 PM

Nice to see you can read the title of this thread R155

by Anonymousreply 156July 2, 2021 5:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 6, 2021 1:39 AM

R157 Such a show tune gay there...

by Anonymousreply 158October 6, 2021 4:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 6, 2021 6:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 6, 2021 6:05 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 20, 2021 7:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 21, 2021 4:42 AM

I wonder if Ronen secretly thought about fucking Tom Holland r162?

by Anonymousreply 163October 21, 2021 7:28 AM

SPOILERS for 911 Lone Star season 3 episode 4: new hot/cute Tarlos scenes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 2, 2022 6:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165February 2, 2022 6:06 AM

Quite a feat-he's remarkably bland, yet offensively boring.

by Anonymousreply 166February 2, 2022 6:24 AM

Ronen has now decided to jump into doing music also.

by Anonymousreply 167February 2, 2022 7:09 AM

Ronen was so exited in the top comment, that the video got 1 million views in one week. Both actors are so into the ship, I have never seen that, it's really cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 7, 2022 3:40 AM

I’m glad they’re back together

by Anonymousreply 169February 7, 2022 3:48 AM

Uh...r168? You do know that's highly unlikely to actually be Ronen, right?

by Anonymousreply 170February 7, 2022 4:03 AM

I know it seems crazy but as I saw in the comments, he also shared it on twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171February 7, 2022 4:06 AM

My less cynical take: From their interaction, he seems to get along with Rafael pretty well. Assuming that his bisexuality is not just a publicity stunt, this role might be one of the few opportunities to express this part of himself. Maybe that's why he's so into it.

My cynical take: Two handsome actors playing a gay relationship is basically catnip for a certain type of fans (usually girls who are into the whole shipping subculture). It makes sense to milk these devoted fangirls as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 172February 7, 2022 4:29 AM

We're being overrun by gay-baiting D-Listers.

by Anonymousreply 173February 7, 2022 7:01 AM

Their characters are actually gay and together, how is it gay baiting?

by Anonymousreply 174February 7, 2022 12:42 PM

I like to spoon with the bros. If shit happens, it happens. Don’t label me.

by Anonymousreply 175February 7, 2022 12:44 PM

[quote]Their characters are actually gay and together, how is it gay baiting?

I agree. Also, one of the actors is gay, the other says he's bisexual (and there's no reason to doubt it), so that's exactly the type of people we should be talking more about here (instead of our obsession about closeted actors).

by Anonymousreply 176February 7, 2022 2:30 PM

Just what we need, another bottom.

by Anonymousreply 177February 7, 2022 3:02 PM

His on-screen boyfriend is clearly a top, so that balances it

by Anonymousreply 178February 8, 2022 4:21 AM

Now they found tumblr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179February 8, 2022 5:44 AM

Which one is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 180May 17, 2022 11:01 PM

Interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181May 12, 2023 9:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!