Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s Vulva Casting Time!

Makes a perfect gift! Who’s first?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 8:23 PM

And Mother's Day is just around the corner!

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 10:08 PM

I hope they don't explode when lit.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 10:10 PM

I’m going to do one of my taint.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 10:17 PM

I hope they're not scented.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 10:20 PM

Can I make a cast of my coin slot? I want to remember it just the way it is right now....

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 10:21 PM

I think all womyn should do this. Fraus could do it as one of those art/wine events where they get drunk and paint. Live. Love. Cast.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 10:28 PM

Will someone here make me a vulva cast? I want to make a wall plaque.

by Anonymousreply 7April 8, 2021 8:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!