Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have You Ever Realized A Friend Was Hot, In Hindsight?

I had a buddy in high school and college but he moved far away and I've only seen him via Facebook over the past few years. I never consciously felt anything for him at the time but I was into girls then and only starting to realize I was also into guys. Now I realize that he was, and is, hot. He looks just like Calvin Harris, the hot version. He was officially straight but was also always joking with me about homoerotic stuff, like we would flex for each other and feel each other's biceps and wrestle around on the floor. Why didn't I "get" how attractive he was? I would love to go back in time and mess around with him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 7:36 PM

Get a blog

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 6:59 PM

Just because you want to bone him now doesn't mean you were even capable of being sexually attracted to him then. Tastes change. Although it does sound like you were probably subconsciously attracted to him then too.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 7:04 PM

Not before my first outing of golf with the orange sweetie did my clit start tingling about him. Now it is non-stop while having trysts with him every weekend, and it becomes essential to satisfy my needs.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 7:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!