Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Change a popular song title and make it an “homage” to fraus!

If being a frau is wrong, I don’t want to be right...

You’ve lost that frauen feeling...

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 5:29 PM

Frauen all over the world Join hands (come on) Start a frau train, frau train...

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 4:51 PM

For a land where the horses run free And you and me are frau to be you and me

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 4:54 PM

Another fraus thread?! We get it Op, you hate women, now knock it off!

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 4:54 PM

Born frau, and life is worth living But only worth living 'Cause you're born frau

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 4:58 PM

Sitting on the dock of the bay, cradling my muuuug....

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 5:11 PM

Oops, I did it again I threw 'way my mask, I'm not a sheep Oh, baby, baby Oops, I know all my rights I'm so willing to fight Where's the manager?!

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 5:26 PM

No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 5:28 PM

Schadenfraude. —the joy you get from watching a frau get arrested for not wearing a mask

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 5:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!