Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

now that gurl Kate seems to have yet more to say about the personal lives of her unnamed actor friends.

[bold]Kate Winslet shared her memory of ‘high profile’ celebrities who had their period just as they were walking the red carpet.[/bold]

[quote]The celebs, [bold]who Kate didn’t name, [/bold]had to quickly make their excuses and leave a snazzy showbiz event to get a change of clothes.

[quote]‘I won’t say their names but two extremely famous high profile Hollywood women have turned to me on red carpets and said, “I think I just got my period” and they had – and they had to leave, go home and get changed.’

WADDA GURL!

we're lucky to have her!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 10:14 AM

Why doesn’t she try something new, and shut the fuck up for a change?

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 8:04 AM

I was listening to a podcast recently and she says she's become obsessed with sweeping her kitchen floor. She just can't stop herself. Her interviews are GOLD.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 8:05 AM

Wouldn't they know it's due and I dunno, shove Tampax in their cooters rather than ruin the 30K gifted couture gowns and their big PR moments?

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 8:07 AM

[quote]The celebs, who Kate didn’t name

LOL

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 8:08 AM

[quote]I was listening to a podcast recently and she says she's become obsessed with sweeping her kitchen floor.

Yes, her interviews are fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 8:09 AM

Sounds like an EST. Women usually have some idea when it's on its way, and even if they didn't have a tampon on hand, surely there would be some around at a big event like that.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 8:13 AM

The most annoying thing about her is her constant complaining, a lot of it rank with hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 8:15 AM

I don't think a bunch of gay men are experts on periods somehow.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 8:27 AM

Did she talk about her weight?

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 8:46 AM

She's a phony

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 10:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!