Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

now that gurl Kate seems to have yet more to say about the personal lives of her unnamed actor friends.

[bold]Kate Winslet shared her memory of ‘high profile’ celebrities who had their period just as they were walking the red carpet.[/bold]

[quote]The celebs, [bold]who Kate didn’t name, [/bold]had to quickly make their excuses and leave a snazzy showbiz event to get a change of clothes.

[quote]‘I won’t say their names but two extremely famous high profile Hollywood women have turned to me on red carpets and said, “I think I just got my period” and they had – and they had to leave, go home and get changed.’

WADDA GURL!

we're lucky to have her!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2021 2:40 PM

Why doesn’t she try something new, and shut the fuck up for a change?

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 4:04 PM

I was listening to a podcast recently and she says she's become obsessed with sweeping her kitchen floor. She just can't stop herself. Her interviews are GOLD.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 4:05 PM

Wouldn't they know it's due and I dunno, shove Tampax in their cooters rather than ruin the 30K gifted couture gowns and their big PR moments?

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 4:07 PM

[quote]The celebs, who Kate didn’t name

LOL

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 4:08 PM

[quote]I was listening to a podcast recently and she says she's become obsessed with sweeping her kitchen floor.

Yes, her interviews are fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 4:09 PM

Sounds like an EST. Women usually have some idea when it's on its way, and even if they didn't have a tampon on hand, surely there would be some around at a big event like that.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 4:13 PM

The most annoying thing about her is her constant complaining, a lot of it rank with hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 4:15 PM

I don't think a bunch of gay men are experts on periods somehow.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 4:27 PM

Did she talk about her weight?

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 4:46 PM

She's a phony

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 6:14 PM

I don't think she's a phoney, she says it like it is....for her.

by Anonymousreply 11May 8, 2021 11:15 AM

It wasn't me.

by Anonymousreply 12May 8, 2021 11:17 AM

I find it very interesting that Henry Cavill’s new “girlfriend” and rumors of Timothee and Lily getting back together all made news just days after dear old Kate admitted she knew four closeted actors.

by Anonymousreply 13May 8, 2021 11:22 AM

does Kate know Timmy?

by Anonymousreply 14May 8, 2021 11:29 AM

My favorite Kate scene from Titanic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2021 12:12 PM

Maybe if she wants to divulge personal information in order to spice up her interviews, she could concentrate on her own life, rather than that of her friends? Jesus.

It's not even good gossip! "Some women I know got their period when they didn't expect to." Wow.

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2021 12:48 PM

They really will print anything these days.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2021 12:54 PM

She needs to dish out the name of her surgeon. She has never looked better.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2021 1:50 PM

Innocent til proven guilty is something Winslet never heard of

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2021 1:54 PM

It wasn’t me!!!

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2021 1:55 PM

I'll never believe her again after she tried to rewrite history, saying she didn't campaign for her Oscar and blamed Harvey for pushing her. Lying bitch

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2021 1:59 PM

The Toronto Trans Collective have issued a statement

[quote]The Toronto Trans Collective has seen Kate Winslet's comments in which she makes allegations that two high profile Hollywood women menstruated during appearances at a red carpet event. Use of the word "women" to discuss menstruation is an act of extreme violence against trans people. Trans men can be menstruators as can trans women if they try hard enough. The Toronto Trans Collective is calling on Kate Winslet to make reparations to the trans community, such as donating her Oscar or kidney to a trans woman in need, or announcing her 7 year old child Bear is non-binary.

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2021 2:06 PM

R22 lol

by Anonymousreply 23May 8, 2021 2:17 PM

R22, are they like the Sacramento Bee?

It could be real, given the insanity these days, but I thought the kidney line made it over into satire.

by Anonymousreply 24May 8, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote]They really will print anything these days.

Who's more in the wrong, her for saying it or them for printing it?

by Anonymousreply 25May 8, 2021 2:27 PM

The actresses who menstruated should learn not to tell Kate anything! Now she knows where all the skeletons are buried I wonder if she’s doing this strategically to better her career opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 26May 8, 2021 2:32 PM

[quote] Now she knows where all the skeletons are buried I wonder if she’s doing this strategically to better her career opportunities.

How the fuck is menstruation a "skeleton" and how would this help her career?

by Anonymousreply 27May 8, 2021 2:34 PM

Leo, Billy, Victor, Frances.

by Anonymousreply 28May 8, 2021 2:37 PM

My sources tell me it was Dame Judi Dench at the "Iris" premiere who got an early visit from Aunt Flo...

by Anonymousreply 29May 8, 2021 2:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!