Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ghostbusters: Afterlife first clip

They Baby Yoda’d the Stay Puft marshmallow man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1004/07/2021

I think at least half the magic of the original film was Elmer Bernstein’s score which they wisely resurrected

by Anonymousreply 104/07/2021

I cannot get behind this. None of this looks good. It's like a million miles away from what Ghostbusters was. Ghostbusters is about NYC, tons of ghosts, the actual GHOSTBUSTERS themselves. Heck, I know that the last movie was kind of a bust, but at least it kept things closer to the first two. Big-city ghost-hunting. Not a bunch of kids in the middle of the desert, plus Paul Rudd.

by Anonymousreply 204/07/2021

I thought it was shitty how the female version of Ghostbusters was ripped apart, all the idiot fanboys who thought their precious original had been wrecked by icky girls seemed to have missed that the female version takes place in an alternate dimension.

by Anonymousreply 304/07/2021

And that all of the surviving originals gave it their blessing and appeared in it.

by Anonymousreply 404/07/2021

omfg. How fucking cute!

by Anonymousreply 504/07/2021

I think it would have been cleverer to make the Walmart a really scary portal to hell rather than home to cutesy ghosts.

by Anonymousreply 604/07/2021

They exaggerated the sounds of the cracklkng wrapper to make it sound like the cracking eggs from this scene

Same music queue too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 704/07/2021

Would rather have a sequel to the original than a movie featuring a bunch of kids.

by Anonymousreply 804/07/2021

Er, a sequel to the remake

by Anonymousreply 904/07/2021

Paul Rudd! 🤤

by Anonymousreply 1004/07/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!