Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Tiny Dick in Total Eclipse (1995)

I’ll never understand why no one offered to fluff the poor lad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2021 11:15 PM

he don't give a shit

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 1:01 PM

When it's that small, fluffing doesn't make much of a difference.

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 1:12 PM

Bottoms don't need to have big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 1:15 PM

OMG! We’re twins.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 1:19 PM

It’s a dick, sometimes they look like that. Posts like this is why we are forced to see prosthetics. Though, I can’t say I’ve seen an actress outside of Sharon stone that’s been willing to show her pussy lips in a film.

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 1:40 PM

His dick looks normal. His balls look to be a good size, though.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 1:45 PM

It was cold!

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 2:03 PM

With all the weight he’s put on since, no doubt it looks smaller these days.

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 2:12 PM

Didn't there used to be a picture of Leo on a boat or something with his junk out, and it was actually pretty big? Could swear a pic like that was going around like a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 2:13 PM

R9 It's a new thing and the kids are calling it "Photoshop."

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 2:31 PM

Leo was one of the first trans women in America to have MtF bottom surgery.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 2:32 PM

Gilbert Grape, Total Eclipse and Basketball Diaries helped Leo get taken seriously as an actor and opened up opportunities for him. He seemed very mature and passionate about proving himself and did research. I think he emotionally regressed after Titanic and has been relying on directors to get good performances out of him rather than doing things independently.

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 2:43 PM

And how is all that related to the size of Leonardo's flaccid junk?

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 3:55 PM

Leo is intact.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 4:15 PM

I use it as a handle to flip him over.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 5:02 PM

All potatoes no meat.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 5:03 PM

Is he a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 17May 24, 2021 9:19 PM

Usually I scoff at people who say DiCaprio is gay (he’s a hypocrite/user/misogynist/Hollywood stooge/lazy day pig/destroyer of the planrey and we don’t want him), and also at those who say actors who play gay must have some homosexual inclinations to pull it off, but...umm....well, Leo’s never really been so convincing as in this movie, has he?

Like, I fully believed his snotty, inflated, cynical, self-obsessed, mercenary and opportunistic gay-leaning bisexual little psycho portrayal here. And he seemed pretty into kissing beardy weirdy David Thewlis, if a bit clumsy about it.

Or maybe it is just what R12 said, and this was the last time we saw Leo work noticeably hard as a professional on camera.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 24, 2021 9:35 PM

I prefer tiny dicks and hate the fake ones actors are using now.

by Anonymousreply 19May 24, 2021 9:38 PM

Luke Haas had a headache that day. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 20May 24, 2021 9:38 PM

This is my favorite scene.👹

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 24, 2021 10:03 PM

Leo doesn't care about a tiny dick pic. He's a well known pussy hound and chicks are more into what's in your wallet. Leo's cashing in on gay men's lust for him with this shit. Leo aint gay.

by Anonymousreply 22May 24, 2021 10:09 PM

R22 First of all, I don’t know one gay man that has ever fawned over LD. Second, see clip below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 24, 2021 10:17 PM

R22 that proves nothing. It is the kind of thing queens latch on to "prove" someone is gay. You notice NPH immediately said it was "wrong" on so many levels.

Gays are always speculating about him being gay. Go to the google machine and type in his name and "gay icon."

by Anonymousreply 24May 24, 2021 10:52 PM

R24 Why are you talking to yourself?🧐

by Anonymousreply 25May 24, 2021 10:57 PM

R23 that proves nothing. It is the kind of thing queens latch on to "prove" someone is gay. You notice NPH immediately said it was "wrong" on so many levels.

Gays are always speculating about him being gay. Go to the google machine and type in his name and "gay icon."

LOL Thanks R25

by Anonymousreply 26May 24, 2021 11:06 PM

[quote]You notice NPH immediately said it was "wrong" on so many levels.

Yes, wrong to out people is what he meant. Nobody flat out denied it.

by Anonymousreply 27May 24, 2021 11:08 PM

The straights can have him.

by Anonymousreply 28May 24, 2021 11:09 PM

R26 See R28.

by Anonymousreply 29May 24, 2021 11:10 PM

R27 Why would NPH cover for him? I don't think he would. NPH is out and proud. He did not need to speak to that at all. He is very savvy. I'm sure he knows what the deal is.

by Anonymousreply 30May 24, 2021 11:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!