Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) has scrubbed her social media of any association with Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)

So it would be a real shame if you shared this picture...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 9:52 AM

Matt who?!?

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2021 2:12 AM

Matt who?

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 2:13 AM

Funhouse mirror selfies are always a hoot. Thanks Margie & Matt!

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 2:14 AM

I never took pictures with Mr. Gaetz, in fact I’ve never met him. I only hang out with my best friend Madison Cawthorn, until he gets caught.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 2:18 AM

She is such a fucking troll doll

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 2:18 AM

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 2:24 AM

Micropenis and cliteromegally walk in to a bar...

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 2:27 AM

Will Wheels be next?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 2:29 AM

On March 31 she was declaring that she stands with Matt Gaetz, that didn't last long.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2021 2:33 AM

I'll stand by you til I don't and you can count on me til you can't.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2021 2:34 AM

omg she such a ugly turd.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2021 2:35 AM

Yes wheels is next !! wheeee

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2021 2:35 AM

The duo in that selfie is so fugly our Armed Forces ought to drop copies of it during the next war we're involved in as a form of psychological warfare.

No enemy combatants would want to go up against a country that not only produces, but elects to office, mutants like that.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 2:42 AM

She was just defending him last week. If this is true her staff must’ve done it.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 2:46 AM

The irony is she’s probably the only one that truly enjoyed the beaver shots he was showing off on the floor of Congress.

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 2:50 AM

[quote] On March 31 she was declaring that she stands with Matt Gaetz, that didn't last long.

On the other hand, Madison Cawthorn is being consistent - he can't stand with anybody.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 2:53 AM

Both of them so fucking ugly they could peel paint off the wall.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 5:09 AM

Woof! What a DOG. Actually, more of a horse face. Lol. Next to Gaetz's scrunchy little Butthead face (as in "Beavis and..."), they make quite the pair. His got squished, hers got stretched. What's inside eventually does show up on the outside I guess...

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 5:32 AM

SHE TWERNT HIT BY THE FRYIN PAN

she was hit with the whole wall of cooking utensils !

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 5:59 AM

There is something freakish and stretched about her face

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 6:06 AM

She look like a foot.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 6:21 AM

That's okay, he still has Gym.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 6:25 AM

tranny looking bitch

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 9:20 AM

Wish we knew more about what's going on with Matt Gaetz. Not sure what to believe but it sounds like he's perhaps a sex addict, right?

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 9:29 AM

These people would all cut each others throats in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 9:32 AM

[quote]On the other hand, Madison Cawthorn is being consistent - he can't stand with anybody.

Coincidentally, no one can stand Madison Cawthorn.

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 9:37 AM

MTG is such a bush pig.

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 9:46 AM

[quote]That's okay, he still has Gym.

He's a pal with Gohmert also.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 9:57 AM

God, what an ugly woman this cunt is.

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 10:04 AM

There's too much ugly in the picture that OP posted....

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 10:10 AM

Wow, you know you're fucked when you're even too toxic for MTG; further proof that Gaetz is going down!

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 10:41 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2021 10:48 AM

Wait until Trump disowns him within the next 48 hours. Gaetz is scheduled to appear/speak at a Trump event on empowering women. Seriously doubt that’s going forward.

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 10:51 AM

Christ, Crazy Susan aka Cawthorn looks like a demon in the photo at R8. In that one, he actually gives me the creeps more than she does.

Cawthorn got married?! To a female??!! What's going on? Suddenly all these conservative closeted weirdo creeps are pushing back... a little too hard.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2021 10:55 AM

There was someone on a thread a few weeks ago saying MTG was an attractive blonde, wish I could remember what thread that was in, I'd post 100 copies of OP's photo.

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Sitler's face is a very hard 25. He looks like shit.... But enough about his diaper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2021 12:23 PM

Geatz...MTG...Cawthorn...They're all just flies hovering around the hge, steaming pile of horseshit that is Donald Trump....

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2021 12:42 PM

She looks like she's had some kind of facial reconstruction. I'm trying to figure it out. She doesn't look normal.

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2021 2:26 PM

She looks like a caveman.

Emphasis on MAN.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2021 3:35 PM

Rick, r2.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2021 3:58 PM

Leaked Texts From Israeli Consulate Employee Show More Details In Gaetz-Levinson Funding Scheme

[quote] Three screenshots of texts between Scott Adams, creator of Dilbert, and Jake Novak, media director of the Israeli consulate in New York City were shared with TAC. The messages were authenticated by one of the parties to them.

[quote] In the first screenshot, Novak messaged Adams last Saturday to tell him about the investigation into Gaetz. The New York Times story on the Gaetz investigation was not published until Tuesday.

[quote] In the second, Novak appears to represent himself as deeply involved in the efforts to free Bob Levinson from Iran, telling Adams “this is screwing up my efforts to free Bob Levinson.”

[quote] “Gaetz’s dad was secretly finding [sic] us,” he continues. “So I’m very much wanting this to be untrue. I’ve got a commando team leader friend of mine nervously waiting for the wire transfers to clear.”

[quote] In the third screenshot, Novak casts doubt on Gaetz’s claims that he is being extorted. “The real documents do not extort,” he writes, “And we only asked for $25 million as an estimate at first. We came way down.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2021 4:23 PM

Murder?

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2021 8:52 PM

He asked for a blanket pardon but Trump didn't give him sheet.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2021 8:53 PM

Goodness...when even the TRASH is running from you...it must be pretty bad!

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2021 9:41 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2021 9:56 PM

Someone please turn on these Republican assholes. We need inside info, stat! This house of cards started out shaky and held together by spit and lies (and maybe some diseased permacum), and it's starting to fall.

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2021 10:19 PM

Congresspeople are small potatoes. Sure I want them culled and shamed and ruined. But please destroy McTurtle and Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2021 10:27 PM

Gaetz smells her farts while he jaks off to her bung hole.

by Anonymousreply 48April 8, 2021 8:52 AM

Gaetz is scheduled to appear/speak at a Trump event on empowering women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 8, 2021 9:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!