Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Guys. I have a confession! Please don’t hate me for this...

But I love “Dangerous” (song) by Morgan Wallen. It’s so good!!!! I keep listening to it and then feel shame because we know he’s a Trumptard bigot POS. Ugh.

I’m so conflicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 7:03 PM

You’re in Dangerous, girl.

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2021 10:29 PM

Fuck you AND country music, Boris!

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2021 1:21 AM

It’s a good song.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2021 1:26 AM

Gotta separate the art from the politics whenever possible.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2021 1:42 AM

Op, Are you wanting to be punished?

First, you listen to that man, then you come to DL with the news.

Some people might call that a 'death wish.' (jk; it's ok.)

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2021 3:22 AM

Country music is shitty art regardless of politics, Cletus.

And there’s really no separating the art from the politics when nearly all country music fans and musicians belong to Donald Trump’s white trash army of suckers.

The exceptions don’t override the rule and this song BLOWS.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2021 6:58 PM

Country music is all about putting down “city folk” with all their “knowledge,” “tolerance” and “money.”

Company for misery and daily affirmations for self-righteous trash to pretend their ways are better.

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2021 7:01 PM

Ummm r7 no

by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2021 7:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!