Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pete and Major are friends. I wouldn’t trust anyone Major bites.

Pete Buttigieg says his boss's big-ticket infrastructure plan is overdue for modern American life -- but he's got even more to say about his new gig and his first run-in with Major!

The Transportation Secretary will be on 'TMZ Live' Tuesday ... pushing President Biden's robust American Jobs Plan -- a $2.3 TRILLION proposal he just unveiled, which entails sweeping changes not just to roads and bridges ... but a heck of a lot more, including stuff you'd never think of as traditional "infrastructure."

Pete says folks shouldn't find this bill or its vaulted price tag too daunting ... because the definition of infrastructure for Americans in 2021 has evolved, and this plan reflects that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 10, 2021 9:07 PM

Thats a cute pic of Pete. Finally made the major league in politics. Congrats to him!

by Anonymousreply 1April 6, 2021 9:31 AM

Pete Troll. Stop! Just stop! It is embarrassing of you sixty-something obsessed with an aged twink. STOP!

by Anonymousreply 2April 6, 2021 9:49 AM

See how far this aged twink has come? What have YOU done with your life, basement dwellers!

by Anonymousreply 3April 6, 2021 10:06 AM

So Pete is fine acting the little bitch around Major and being submissive, well that says everything we need to know about what goes on in the bedroom with Chasten.

by Anonymousreply 4April 6, 2021 11:19 AM

The best tops are submissive to their bottoms. I know. All tops know that.

by Anonymousreply 5April 6, 2021 11:22 AM

Pete loves having his nipples bitten.

by Anonymousreply 6April 6, 2021 11:46 AM

I concur.

by Anonymousreply 7April 6, 2021 11:48 AM

You know Truman is gonna hate this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2021 12:05 PM

Awesome news source. If you want to know more about infrastructure programs you go to... TMZ?

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2021 12:34 PM

R3

The only election that he ever won was mayor of South Bend, Indiana. And he won that while pretending to be heterosexual. Still in the closet when elected in 2011. And only came out 4 years later in 2015. In his thirties. In the year 2015.

My gay heroes aren't republican-light, moderate, bible-thumping closet cases in their thirties who only come out opportunistically long after it's comfortable to do so and then get a token cabinet appointment. I don't find that inspirational. I find it pitiful and sleazy.

The narrative of 'It's a different, difficult journey for everybody' only goes so far for me. I'm the same age, from the same region, and with a similar, but less class privileged background and an all-around truly repugnant family. And I was very out as a high school freshman in the 1990s. I wouldn't even loathe him as much if he weren't constantly held up as some kind of trailblazing gay role model. I find it appallingly revisionist.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2021 12:35 PM

Yeah, but you ooze.

Pete SHOOTS.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2021 12:37 PM

R11

Well, with that kind of heartfelt, analytical rebuttal, what can I say?

You've totally changed my perceptions of him. Okay, I admit it, he's everything that a gay should admire!

/sarcasm

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 12:40 PM

I have neither a good nor a bad opinion of Mayor Pete, but I imagine I'd get along better with Major.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 1:02 PM

R9, because Pete understands that if you want support from all sides, then you go where these assholes go. He’s also been on Fox numerous times. Love Pete!!!

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2021 1:04 PM

I want to see a new kid’s show called “Pete and Major are Friends” about a gay politician and the president’s wayward dog who form an unlikely friendship and get into all kinds of scrapes and adventures. I guess part of it is Major can speak, but Pete is the only one who can hear him and doesn’t want to jeopardize his career by telling others and them thinking he’s crazy. It should be done in traditional claymation like Davy and Goliath, as I think that would be the best media to present Pete in a flattering light.

by Anonymousreply 15April 6, 2021 1:06 PM

aw, that sounds sweet

by Anonymousreply 16April 6, 2021 1:22 PM

R15 here again, It should have the kind of humor that the movie Dick, with the white Michelle Williams had.

by Anonymousreply 17April 6, 2021 1:26 PM

I love it, R15!

by Anonymousreply 18April 6, 2021 1:27 PM

I'm sure Major sniffed Pete in all the right places.

by Anonymousreply 19April 6, 2021 1:56 PM

Cuties

by Anonymousreply 20April 6, 2021 1:58 PM

Personally, I prefer the movie Dick with the black Michelle Williams.

by Anonymousreply 21April 6, 2021 2:09 PM

Ooze sounds triggered with all her full A4 ranting. Did you miss your paranoid schizo med today, Ooze?

by Anonymousreply 22April 6, 2021 3:47 PM

Who’s whose bitch? Truman or Major?

by Anonymousreply 23April 6, 2021 4:06 PM

I swear Pete is soooooo fucking adorable. It makes me want to fuck him !

It's just too bad Chasten will never show him the pleasures of a deep long fuck.

by Anonymousreply 24April 6, 2021 6:13 PM

He may have been in the military and needed to be a very brave man, but I do get the sense that he was very squeamish at first to anal sex and it was bit of a tough row to hoe to get there for him.

by Anonymousreply 25April 6, 2021 6:17 PM

This is tacky to interview with TMZ. I thought he had more class than that.

by Anonymousreply 26April 6, 2021 6:26 PM

Pete is not a snob like you.

by Anonymousreply 27April 6, 2021 6:28 PM

Pete is so tired he thinks he's in south bend

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 2:36 AM

Have the Buttigiegs brought their dogs to the White House to meet Major?

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 2:42 AM

[quote] And I was very out as a high school freshman in the 1990s.

First off, 1990s?! You old as hell. Second, that just means you were flaming and couldn’t hide it even if you wanted to at 14 years old. Being in the closet was never a choice for you. So now you begrudge people who were able to make that choice on when to come out.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 3:14 AM

[quote]The only election that he ever won was mayor of South Bend, Indiana. And he won that while pretending to be heterosexual.

Fact: He came out in 2015 and won his second election after that when everyone knew he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 3:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2021 8:24 AM

that is one ugly queen

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 9:10 AM

Life is terrific these days for Pete and his husband. I'm guessing they're in the process of having children.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2021 9:38 AM

And dogs

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2021 11:59 AM

And bareback anal sex!

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2021 12:02 PM

Russian lessons?

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2021 12:11 PM

Only a matter of time until word gets out of how badly Pete treated Major

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2021 1:43 PM

Pete loves shelter dogs, just look at the mangy muts he has

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2021 2:37 PM

One is blind in one eye too. Adorable pooch. Pete has empathy.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2021 5:39 PM

I like pete

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2021 6:24 PM

That likeability is priceless. Ignoring the bitchy jelly types here of course.

by Anonymousreply 42April 10, 2021 1:21 PM

R40 Is it Major? Maybe that’s his response to literally being “blindsided” since he can’t see what’s coming from that direction. Better to bite first and be safe, then the alternative.

by Anonymousreply 43April 10, 2021 2:24 PM

No. One of Pete and Chasten,s dogs has only one eye.

by Anonymousreply 44April 10, 2021 5:34 PM

buddy - the other is named truman

by Anonymousreply 45April 10, 2021 9:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!