Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kardashian team working hard to remove unwanted Khloé photo

Team Kardashian is going into overdrive to erase a private photo showing a side of Khloé few outside of the family get to see.

The image shows the reality star’s face and body, as she appears in a bikini by a pool, without the heavy editing and airbrushing that are mainstays of photos Kardashian normally puts on Instagram.

The shot — which Page Six has confirmed is authentic — soon spread around the internet.

But many copies of the photo were taken down under legal threats from the Kardashian camp, which called the image “beautiful” but said they wanted it gone because it was unauthorized.

“The color edited photo was taken of Khloé during a private family gathering and posted to social media without permission by mistake by an assistant,” Tracy Romulus, chief marketing officer for KKW Brands, said in a statement.

“Khloé looks beautiful but it is within the right of the copyright owner to not want an image not intended to be published taken down.”

A second source told us that the photo was snapped while Khloé, whom fans have called out for her ever-changing face, was mid-conversation over the weekend and features some edits.

However, the edits were not at the normal level for campaigns for her clothing label, Good American, which bills itself as “Representing Body Acceptance.”

The insider also said it’s not uncommon for teams to request that accounts delete photos that are re-shared illegally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 1, 2021 4:54 PM

She actually looks better than I thought she would, without photoshop. It makes me wonder if this is just a PR stunt.

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2021 9:09 PM

I was expecting something significantly more embarrassing. They must know that the Streisand Effect will take place and this picture will become even more popular and widespread. Didn't Beyonce's team want this embarrassing picture of her taken down as well? I remember seeing it all over the place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2021 9:17 PM

She looks fine. Its photoshopped. They are lying, this is all planned.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2021 9:18 PM

Plus it's more than a decade old

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2021 9:26 PM

They’re fucking high if they think they’re going to get rid of that picture.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 9:28 PM

Please respect our privacy for the 2 hours a day we’re not jamming ourselves into your household!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 9:39 PM

Camel 🐪 HOOF?

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 9:44 PM

You can tell she’s had lipo on her stomach.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 9:45 PM

She looks fine except for the fingernails. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 10:24 PM

I hate these bikinis that are barely big enough to cover the pussy, & nips. I know she's a whore, but seriously...

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2021 10:51 PM

Who the hell dresses like that at "a private family gathering?" Is it the Caligula family?

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2021 10:55 PM

LOL R11

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 12:03 AM

That Beyonce image at R2 is hilarious. I've never seen it but i have to save it. We need more awful photos of otherwise beeyooteeful people.

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 12:31 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2021 4:33 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 4:46 PM

Hard to find the photo now, was this it by chance?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 4:50 PM

She's got surprisingly small tits; other than that, the whole thing seems like a publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 5:17 PM

R15 pic must be a few years old? The Jenners are pre-plastification. Their ordinariness is OBSCENE and wounds.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 5:24 PM

Can anyone explain why people like following the social media of total phonies who fake and airbrush absolutely everything, and who post nothing but selfies and showing off their lifestyle in ways intended to provoke envy?

I don't understand why anyone could find that entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 5:37 PM

Whoever heard of flaunting superficiality and wealth in society?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 5:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 5:52 PM

I wish someone who assassinate this entire family.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 5:54 PM

I'm not joking. He's more pleasant and substantial to look at.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 5:55 PM

"Whoever heard of flaunting superficiality and wealth in society?"

Oh, I understand why some people want to flaunt superficiality and wealth (real or fake).

I just don't understand why other people want to watch them do it. Where's the fun in that?

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 6:03 PM

[quote]pic must be a few years old?

The phone is from late 2019 at the earliest.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2021 6:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2021 6:47 PM

We already knew the Kardashians are fake assholes, but the real exposé here is that the same Twitter that drags its feet when users are doxxed and harassed got right on locking accounts for sharing a harmless photo that a rich fake asshole doesn't like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2021 6:50 PM

Oops. I got r15 and r16 mixed up.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2021 6:52 PM

The real untouched photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2021 7:29 PM

I used to see her at Equinox. Honestly, she is a totally normal looking woman. Not devoid of fat but working at it. I really don't see anything horrid in that picture. Just a normal woman with some good and bad features like everyone else. I personally don't care because I know she gave HUGE tips and loads of presents to staff who were exploited by that evil company so hey, she's got something. Would rather deal with her, flaws and all, than an asshole like Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2021 7:30 PM

I really hope she gets her body dysmorphia sorted out as she has a younger daughter. I feel more sad for her than anything. I remember Khloe saying in an interview that as a child she once overheard her mother drunkenly tell her friends Khloe would need a nose job when she grows up. She’s unfortunately a product of her environment (Caitlyn and Kris)

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2021 11:30 PM

That belly button tells a lot. (it's not real) This whole thing is a publicity stunt. Where are the real unretouched photos? Everyone knows that Khloe is the unfortunate offspring of O.J. And Kris. She's had more rhinoplasties than LaToya Jackson.

Remember when she first lost the weight and had filler injected everywhere and got her first new ASS and a nasal bridge? Amy Schumer hosted on Saturday Night Live and said in her monologue that she was in pain, because Khloe was THE Kardashian that was OURS???

And then Amy Schumer's career was over. Don't mess with the Armenian mob.

by Anonymousreply 32April 8, 2021 1:53 AM

Oh dear..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 8, 2021 6:56 AM

Kris Jenner should have been gutted by OJ.

by Anonymousreply 34April 8, 2021 9:21 AM

R33 that is amazing. The Kardashians have weaponized the worst aspects of modern culture, and become incredibly wealthy by understanding and catering to the unique pathologies of Gen Z.

I sometimes wonder if people won't look back on these times in 50 years and compare many of our celebrity and cultural elites to P. T. Barnum.

by Anonymousreply 35April 8, 2021 11:50 AM

People aren’t banned on Twitter for harassment or putting out medical bullshit but you like or put up a photo of a no talent whore whose only “job” is literally posing, retouching, posting, rinse, repeat ? How deep does the KarTRASHian Klans money go to pay off Twitter? They aren’t naturally beautiful mum or the sisters. Kendall has Jenner genes so she might be the only literal ‘natural beauty’ but she’s hiding her secret (gurrls gay and pimp mama Kris ain’t having it because hooking her up with black ballers is more profitable for their “brand”) FUCK all of them except Rob. His kid is the only one who looks like a child. Granted her broke ass stripper mama will probably have her tatted up and bouncing hard for the rappers by the time she’s gotten her first period but at least for now she’s still a little kid...

by Anonymousreply 36April 8, 2021 12:03 PM

The whole family is just utter trash. It's quite amazing how people with so much wealth can be such scum.

by Anonymousreply 37April 8, 2021 12:15 PM

I can never understand how people get away with pretending "swimwear design" is something we need. How many different artistic visions does the world need of three triangles with strings, boy shorts with short tank top, and strappy maillot?

by Anonymousreply 38April 8, 2021 1:46 PM

Khloe should find comfort in the fact that as long as Rob is alive, she'll never be the fattest or ugliest Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 39April 8, 2021 2:21 PM

I know, I do. But how can two of these offspring be Billionaires? WHY. What do they have that people what to emulate or purchase?

If Rihanna makes a billion dollars from Fenty, I completely get it. Who doesn't want to be like Rihanna? Plus she'd never steer you wrong just for $$$. If you were working for minimum wage, she's say don't buy my makeup of clothes. She doesn't spend all day everyday devising photo ops and composing photos of herself. She's living her fabulous damn life and she sells shit that some people want.

The Kardashians don't make me worry about mankind. People have always been stupid. But they have no talent, not a shred of fashion sense or personality. Khloe did alright on RuPaul's Drag Race a few times. She proclaimed on stage that she had a "puffy puss in charge." This wit plus HER face is worth hundreds of millions of dollars? Be whores, gypsies and shameless self promoters. Go to *cough* law school. But can't they do it just a bit better? I'd buy panties from Paris Hilton before Kim K. Lindsay Lohan beauty serums. Jessica Simpson clip on hair.

Rihanna. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 40April 8, 2021 10:46 PM

Poor Rob; he was just mentally too frail (and probably needed to get away from his nightmare of a mother) for it all & stepped away. I have nothing against Khloe - she actually sounds cool based on the posts on this thread - but she should make an effort to actually be a private person if in fact she wants privacy

by Anonymousreply 41April 9, 2021 10:19 AM

America, STOP writing "Khloé". We don't have it in France.

It's CHLOÉ. Don't use our accents and words whatever it pleases you. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 42April 9, 2021 10:38 AM

Rob said, “just leave the bags of 💰 at the door & don’t knock, DO NOT DISTURB, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 43April 9, 2021 11:12 AM

All that plastic surgery and they still have to photoshop the shit out of their photos. Seeing one of them 'untouched', omg, the horror.

They're the most useless, fakest bunch of cunts on the planet.

by Anonymousreply 44April 9, 2021 11:37 AM

I honestly don't think OJ is her dad. She is the image of Alex Roldan, Kris's former hairdresser.

by Anonymousreply 45April 9, 2021 12:33 PM

she a ghetto skank.

by Anonymousreply 46April 9, 2021 12:49 PM

Her stomach has that scraped look women get after Botox. Tiny flat tits and weird indents and troughs around her hips.

by Anonymousreply 47April 9, 2021 12:55 PM

[quote]I used to see her at Equinox. Honestly, she is a totally normal looking woman. Not devoid of fat but working at it. I really don't see anything horrid in that picture. Just a normal woman with some good and bad features like everyone else.

Khloe was always the most “normal” of the Kardashians and used to say that she knew she wasn’t some great beauty and didn’t care about being compared to her more attractive sisters. She seemed to have a decent personality too. That’s why I think this whole photo “controversy” is faked for publicity. Every statement they make is designed for publicity and pre-approved by Pimp Mama Kris.

by Anonymousreply 48April 9, 2021 1:04 PM

Speaking of Rob, you never see pictures of him. Does Kris have him locked up in her dungeon until he’s ready to come out 100 pounds lighter?

by Anonymousreply 49April 9, 2021 1:11 PM

r49 he was on a Kim post recently and he has lost a tnn of wegiht but unlike his sisters he can let social media go.

by Anonymousreply 50April 9, 2021 1:13 PM

[quote]Speaking of Rob, you never see pictures of him. Does Kris have him locked up in her dungeon until he’s ready to come out 100 pounds lighter?

Kris couldn’t figure out any way to market him. She’s only interested in the $$$.

by Anonymousreply 51April 9, 2021 1:15 PM

Khloe, gurl you look fine. Stop with the photoshop bs: we know what you look like.

by Anonymousreply 52April 9, 2021 1:17 PM

Whoops I meant 'lipo' not Botox giving her stomach a scraped look.

by Anonymousreply 53April 9, 2021 2:32 PM

It doesn't look bad but it looks natural and her whole brand is presented on the idea of the ugly sister who glowed up. She hasn't really; she had a nose job, lip and cheek fillers, botox, she had the same ass-job her sister had and a lot of lipo and she still looks average without photoshop, but her brand is she sells to average looking girls that they can achieve what she has, so this pic is a danger to her brand.

by Anonymousreply 54April 9, 2021 2:45 PM

Everyone is saying she looks good so I’m assuming this is a master media play by the K clan.

by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2021 3:06 PM

Lol at the replies to her on Twitter. Bitch, get the fuck over yourself

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2021 10:47 PM

To think it all started with Kim's fucking video. Hey mom, how did you become famous? Oh, there is a tape out there of me fucking a dude. They are beyond trash. BTW, they hve the weirdest bodies. There is nothing attractive about their bodies or for that matter about them, period.

by Anonymousreply 57April 9, 2021 11:05 PM

Twitter locks that account, but won't ban a person that every one of their tweets is actually someone else's tweet that they post as their own. Twitter says it doesn't violate their terms. Twitter is a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 58April 9, 2021 11:06 PM

I mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59April 9, 2021 11:09 PM

They just want a bunch of social media buzzards braying about how lovely Khloe looks 'IRL'. Are there any brain cells left in this country or nah?

by Anonymousreply 60April 9, 2021 11:13 PM

"Please stop holding women to impossible beauty standards. Also, please by my and all my sisters' beauty products." -- Khloe K

by Anonymousreply 61April 9, 2021 11:32 PM

Rob made brief appearances on the last two episodes of the new season of KUWTK, and he looks good. He looks likes he’s trimming down.

by Anonymousreply 62April 9, 2021 11:56 PM

Khloe has a huge fake ass and hopeless tiny tits. She needs a boob job to even things out.

by Anonymousreply 63April 10, 2021 12:32 AM

[quote] Everyone knows that Khloe is the unfortunate offspring of O.J. And Kris.

She doesn't look like OJ at all but she looks exactly like the hairdresser Kris supposedly had an affair with. I know virtually nothing about the Kardashians and don't care enough to hate them, but I saw a story about this guy maybe being her father years ago and I've never forgotten because they look so much alike.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64April 10, 2021 12:42 AM

Okay, I’ll say it - she looks fat.

by Anonymousreply 65April 10, 2021 1:05 AM

I’ve seen worse.

by Anonymousreply 66April 10, 2021 1:05 AM

Her argument is a bit stupid. She complains she has had image issues her whole life, yet she constantly posts photos of herself but they are heavily tweaked, then when one gets out she hides behind body image issues? Boo hoo. Maybe don't post a fantasy image of you that people with eyes can see is fake.

by Anonymousreply 67April 10, 2021 2:13 AM

Khloe (who is THIN, goddamit!) is getting tons of offers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 11, 2021 1:09 AM

r68 That is complete bullshit. She has been "sharing" her body issues for 20 years. Hell she had her own show called Revenge Body, based on body issues.

by Anonymousreply 69April 11, 2021 1:12 AM

"So many women struggle with body issues. It's only ok if my family profits from it"

by Anonymousreply 70April 11, 2021 1:14 AM

Also, almost every comment I saw on social media was telling her that she’s delusional and needs help. The only nice comments I saw were from her family, friends, and other reality stars. Alyssa Milano told Khloe that she’s a beautiful person and got attacked in the comments

by Anonymousreply 71April 11, 2021 1:15 AM

I would ride with the Kardashians before I would have tea with Alyssa Milano. I dislike them all.

Alyssa Milano's brand of common stupidity is far more dangerous to associate with in real life, but less damaging to the culture.

by Anonymousreply 72April 11, 2021 1:38 AM

r72 but it is a special kind of delusion when you post highly tweaked photo after highly tweaked photo of yourself - to the point where you don't even look like yourself and then fight like hell to have one picture of you that is not photoshopped to death removed from the internet - shows some deep-seated emotional issues.

by Anonymousreply 73April 11, 2021 2:21 AM

Her emotional issues are worth hundreds of millions of dollars R73. Not one of the Kardashian women has had a problem with substance abuse, problematic public behavior or even a traffic ticket. But ALL of their husbands and boyfriends have. YES THEY DO. So yes Khloe hurts inside because all the plastic surgery in the world won't make her as attractive as Kim or Kendall or her MOM? True. Or because her baller drug addicted husband cheated on her. Khloe is the real one, but her face and body are not.

These women are kind of frightening. Even Letterman fell under Kim K's spell? And it's not so mesmerizing. I don't get it.

May Khloe not get more body disorders than the ones her family approves of?

by Anonymousreply 74April 11, 2021 2:49 AM

If wish they would work hard on removing themselves from society.

by Anonymousreply 75April 11, 2021 2:58 AM

Gets rich from doing "reality" shows & putting out heavily edited photos of herself (after tons of plastic surgery). Then feels violated when people are interested in what she really looks like. This bikini shot looks like it did come from a photo shoot. It's not like someone took a long lens and pointed it on her private island while she was naked.

[quote] Kendall has Jenner genes so she might be the only literal ‘natural beauty’

Kendall has had plastic surgery as well. Eye lift for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 11, 2021 3:40 AM

The fact is the Kardashian woman hold themselves up to beauty, when that beauty is plastic. The average person can't live up to that "beauty" because they can't afford the cosmetic surgery and the photoshoped images. The Kardashians have done more harm to the vulnerable woman growing up to day than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 77April 11, 2021 4:06 AM

*today. Fucking off Oh Dear troll.

by Anonymousreply 78April 11, 2021 4:13 AM

Khloé does have a DUI (that’s where the infamous “Can you stop taking pictures of yourself Kim, your sister is going to jail!” came from) but I do think she has body dysmorphia and confidence issues. I mean, she’s still dating the guy who cheated on her publically multiple times. I wonder what she will look like when she is her mother’s age.

by Anonymousreply 79April 11, 2021 4:29 AM

So true, R77. But to criticize the Kardashians or Cardi B regarding their negative effects on female body imagery is to be "out of touch" with our younger (or wannabe younger) DL contingent. Laughable.

by Anonymousreply 80April 11, 2021 4:42 AM

She should have been canceled a long time ago for using the picture of the blonde girl at the beach in an attempt to shame Chloë Grace Moretz and the "is this the a hole you're referring to" line. Just a nasty, vicious idiot.

by Anonymousreply 81April 11, 2021 4:46 AM

R81 That was awful, but Chloe (with a C) was also being an insufferable know it all provoking Kim for no reason. Who cares if she chooses to take naked photos, just scroll past it or unfollow her.

by Anonymousreply 82April 11, 2021 4:51 AM

[quote]Not one of the Kardashian women has had a problem with substance abuse

Given the crazy amounts of surgery these girls have had, including multiple butt implants and getting their whole faces hacked off this would seem unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2021 4:57 AM

She had a feud with Chloe Moretz?

by Anonymousreply 84April 11, 2021 7:11 AM

R84 Chloe called Kim out for something on Twitter about being a role model for young women. Khloe responded with a photo of a girl who looks like Chloe with her cheeks spread.

by Anonymousreply 85April 11, 2021 7:18 AM

Yeah Khloe, it's just some filters, makeup and lighting that you use...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 11, 2021 11:33 AM

There has to be a way to cremate this entire family so it does not create toxic waste as their pussies evaporate into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 87April 11, 2021 12:41 PM

[quote]Not one of the Kardashian women has had a problem with substance abuse, problematic public behavior or even a traffic ticket.

Khloe did have a DUI years ago, but she doesn’t seem to have a drinking problem currently.

by Anonymousreply 88April 11, 2021 12:43 PM

It terrifies me to realize that there is such a thing as a "Kardashian team".

by Anonymousreply 89April 11, 2021 12:45 PM

These women are demonic succubi who destroy every man they come into contact with

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2021 11:23 PM

Does Rob also have the world 🌍 famous huge ass?

by Anonymousreply 91May 24, 2021 3:09 PM

They are asking that all of us not look at that photo. Delete it.

by Anonymousreply 92May 24, 2021 3:12 PM

I literally gasped when I saw how different she looks in her new Nurtec commercial from how she even looked in her previous Nurtec commercial, in which she also looked heavily plastic-surgeried/Botoxed/collagened. But this one takes it to a new gruesome level of fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 24, 2021 3:18 PM

It’s when the photos don’t get it taken down that our work here is done. Keep leaking guys!

by Anonymousreply 94May 24, 2021 3:48 PM

That was HER????????

by Anonymousreply 95May 24, 2021 3:54 PM

I can't stop seeing that fucking Nurtec commercial EVERYWHERE. She looks ridiculous with her shaved down jaw, inflated lips, and Amy Winehouse eye makeup. Twitter users have asked why a pharmaceutical company would hire "an alien" as their spokesperson??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 6, 2021 5:24 PM

I want to see this picture

by Anonymousreply 97September 6, 2021 5:26 PM

She just looks like a normal woman with a flat stomach and some cellulite.

by Anonymousreply 98September 6, 2021 5:48 PM

The picture isn't even bad. I'd say the average American woman, esp in their 30s, would be thrilled to go to a crowded beach looking like that in a teeny bikini. The most obvious "flaws" are the natural hip bone potrusion many women would have (pretty much, it's not smooth like plastic), and the skin on (a flat) belly being a bit rippled. Likely from lipo. It's just more eye catching on a pear body shape, it's the center of the photo, and sunlight always makes certain things stand out (from the shadows cast. If it had been indoors, it would barely register.

by Anonymousreply 99September 6, 2021 6:14 PM

Their insistence on scrubbing it sends a terrible message to female fans too. If that's considered "bad enough" to aggressively pursue getting them removed, then what is that saying about the bodies of women/ girls out there, that don't even feel good enough to wear a bikini at all? At least Khloe looks comfortable to walk around in it and to pose for photos -- showing no more "distress" than other women.

And what happened to make us backslide so much on progress? Society incessantly brought up the harm of false image in media, getting companies to scale back on it, but suddenly it's not a problem? R35 nailed it about current pathology. People are oh so "progressive" now, but on the other hand, there's something twisted about it when excessive photoshopping is being defended as if it's a good thing to embrace, because it makes people feel good. Whatever gives a temp good feeling, shouldn't be shamed. We can never criticize makeup, fashion, plastic surgery, photoshop, etc., because some individuals feel better using them! And how dare we criticize their choices, even if we're not criticizing any particular individual.

It's like one big mind fuck, brought to you by late stage "woke" capitalism, faux catering to the "individual" (not really). Just repackaging and rebranding the same old regressive shit by tweaking how it's said, slapping a shiny new "progressive" sticker on it, and you're good to go. The consumers will provide all the defense you need. Oh, photoshopping images can warp perceptions and expectations of young people, you say? Nice try, but photoshop has been a lifesaver to those who don't feel good about themselves. What are you, some kind of anti feminist, that wants to tell women what to do, by telling them to share pics that make them feel bad?

by Anonymousreply 100September 6, 2021 6:47 PM

[Quote] We can never criticize makeup, fashion, plastic surgery, photoshop, etc., because some individuals feel better using them! And how dare we criticize their choices, even if we're not criticizing any particular individual.

It just doesn't make any fucking sense.

by Anonymousreply 101September 8, 2021 10:30 AM

The apple never falls far from the tree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 8, 2021 11:13 AM

Khloe looks good in this pic.

by Anonymousreply 103September 8, 2021 11:16 AM

She’s morphing into Chrissy Teigen !!

by Anonymousreply 104September 8, 2021 11:31 AM

Do we think that Caitlyn is tucking or did she cut off the little buddy?

by Anonymousreply 105September 8, 2021 11:52 AM

She's tucking. I had a friend that has the surgery after 20 years of waiting. It was the most painful radical thing she said ever happened to her. She looks a lot better than Caitlyin by the way. Caitlyin is a drag queen by comparison. But I digress. I dont seem her/him actually going through with it and being able to hide it from the public. Some nurse, clean up crew, recovery room staff would leak it at some point.

Plus I have never bough that Caitlyn is really trans anyway. He's a man with a fetish for woman's clothing. Just look at how he dresses, not like some woman in her 70's no not at all. He dresses in ball gowns imaging he's a 30 year old movie starlet. Even real woman who used to be famous don't dress like that.

by Anonymousreply 106September 8, 2021 12:20 PM

Agreed. I don't get the trans vibes off him, but I smell autogynephilia from an old white conservative male.

by Anonymousreply 107September 8, 2021 12:32 PM

God.. I wish these people never existed.

by Anonymousreply 108September 8, 2021 12:54 PM

She’s the special one, right?

by Anonymousreply 109September 8, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote]Kardashian team working hard to remove unwanted Khloé photo

While they're at it can't they remove all of them? I don't want any of them.

by Anonymousreply 110September 8, 2021 1:41 PM

The hip area looks very square and unnatural due to the giant ass implants. She also has chicken drumstick legs like J.Lo, which the ass implants contribute to. You can see this weird square hips and ass thing when she walks around in her Candy Crush commercials. They make sure to minimize the shots to a few seconds, to try to minimize how disproportionate she is. She is pear-shaped-on-steroids.

by Anonymousreply 111November 1, 2021 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!