Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Please let Frank be dead

If anyone besides me is still watching Shameless, Frank should have died 10 times over by now.

Recently he did a double heroin and with his transplant (assuming the writers have not forgotten it) he has to die.

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2021 7:26 PM

No one else wants that asshole to be really dead?

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2021 3:44 PM

these folks do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2021 3:54 PM

I hope little liam finds the body and sets fire to it along with that ugly couch stupid debbie insisted on buying

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2021 3:55 PM

That is why I stopped watching Ray Donovan. When Mickey survived that bus explosion, I was done.

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2021 3:57 PM

In the previews for next weeks series finale, they showed Frank in the hospital. I don't know if that was meant to be a flashback or not.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 4:00 PM

This show should have died about six seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 4:07 PM

they need to celebrate

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 4:10 PM

I gave up when Frank made it to Fiona's wedding. He should have died.

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 4:12 PM

It was over for me when FTM Trevor insisted she was a gay top and that her fake penis was a “non-issue” because real genitalia doesn’t matter when it comes to sex even if you try to point out that it, in fact, does matter.

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 4:22 PM

I should have given up but I loved Fiona and the neighbors so much.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2021 5:45 PM

I have to compliment the show for having the characters wear masks while out and about from the first episode of this final season.

by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2021 5:48 PM

I don't think a DNR tattoo is binding by law.

by Anonymousreply 12April 5, 2021 5:57 PM

Maybe

by Anonymousreply 13April 6, 2021 12:47 AM

Lip should just burn the house down

by Anonymousreply 14April 6, 2021 12:03 PM

feels like everything will end very anticlimactically

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2021 7:21 PM

R15 there were rumors on reddit that Emmy and Justin Chatwin, "Fiona and Jimmy Steve" secretly filmed a scene. We'll see. But seeing them reunited would be a great ending.

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 7:30 PM

it would be weird considering, but sure, anything but the malaise we now have

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 7:32 PM

There’s a new season? Last I saw there was a hilarious gay wedding and Lip bought a house.

Guess I know what I’m doing later.

And yes, I want Frank to die.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 7:33 PM

I'm just happy Ian and Mickey ended up together.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 7:36 PM

Was there this much frustration when the UK series ended?

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 7:36 PM

FRANKO!

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2021 8:10 PM

I was hoping you meant Frank DeCaro. Or at least his annoying husband.

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2021 9:19 PM

r6 just flip back to the originating uk version.

much like queer as folk, sanford and son, etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2021 9:32 PM

This is the only show where I actually think the American version is better than the UK version. I like the original, I watched it till the annoying neighbors took over the show, probably series 8?

I hope Frank dies. It's fitting to the series and it sets everyone free.

by Anonymousreply 24April 11, 2021 10:23 PM

The finale is on Showtime On Demand. Was not expecting much, but thought it was pretty good considering the quality fell after Fiona left.

It seems to leave room for a possible return in the future.

by Anonymousreply 25April 12, 2021 12:40 AM

R25 Not for Frank, though.

by Anonymousreply 26April 12, 2021 2:06 AM

Dead and Uh, Buried.

by Anonymousreply 27April 13, 2021 12:55 PM

Finally dead but they had to end the show with him, the most hated character. The writers suck.

by Anonymousreply 28April 13, 2021 2:35 PM

Nightmare

by Anonymousreply 29April 13, 2021 8:21 PM

What a messy ending to a messy series. Nothing was resolved and there was so much left unanswered.

Frank died. And then his spirit floated into the sky while sitting on a chair in a hospital gown holding a mug full of beer. His body was still in a hospital bed slowly dying because the nurses couldn’t find an emergency contact to ask permission to resuscitate. Everyone else (minus Fiona) was at the bar celebrating the one year anniversary of Ian and Mickey’s marriage.

by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2021 1:47 AM

I thought the ending was sweet and justified. It's rare for any series to last 11 seasons, and while many argue the plug should have been pulled years ago, I think the last two seasons minus Emmy Rossum were good.

I met Bill Macy a few years back at an event, he had literally just come out of the bathroom, and someone introduced us. He shook my hand and said "don't worry, that's not pee... I just washed my hands". He was charming and delightful to chat with.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2021 2:55 PM

I thought the ending was pretty good. Not everything got closure but we got enough clues where we could guess how each character would continue. Mostly importantly, Frank died, alone, demented and indigent, though he probably should have just died in an alley, gnawed on by rats. I thought maybe Fiona would be the one who was buying up the property around chez Gallagher, and would buy the house after stringing Lip along. That would have been satisfying for me but I guess Lip needs to suffer more. I also hoped that Liam would ask to go to Louisville with Vee and Kev. He'd be best off with them than with any of his siblings. Ian and Carl seemed to be on a track out of poverty and I didn't care about Debbie. I liked that Carl's former partner started to think about buying The Alibi. I hope they do a reunion movie in ten years, with everyone back.

by Anonymousreply 32April 25, 2021 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!