Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mariah Carey getting a vaccine shot

lol always an experience. Love the note she hits

and look she's skinny again! yay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 7:10 PM

I love that she doesn't take herself too seriously; she's one of the few 90s powerhouse divas left who's still in the limelight.

by Anonymousreply 1April 5, 2021 12:50 AM

R1 she's always had a sense of humor. It's good she's showing herself getting the shot too. Anything to help convince others they should do it too

by Anonymousreply 2April 5, 2021 12:56 AM

She’s such a crybaby wimp. I despise Madonna, but you have to admit she’s not afraid of getting her hands dirty. When she goes to Malawi, I’ve seen footage of her cleaning up raw sewage. You know Mariah’s pansy ass would never do anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 3April 5, 2021 1:02 AM

I wonder if she wakes up and misses Nick Cannon .

by Anonymousreply 4April 5, 2021 1:08 AM

The doctor is supposed to make this look easy for the video and attractive to people who are scared to get the vaccine. Could she have stopped talking for 5 minutes and not have man handled Mariah like she was a cold slab of meat?

Jesus. I don’t blame Mariah for this one but she can’t seem to do anything without being a complete sloppy mess with the execution.

by Anonymousreply 5April 5, 2021 1:09 AM

I'm not a huge fan of her music but I do love how she embraces this campy over the top persona

by Anonymousreply 6April 5, 2021 1:16 AM

I think there's been a push to get the word out in the black community to go get the vaccine. I was listening to SiriusXM the other day and there was a break in the music and a dr was on discussing the vaccine. This was on the Groove (old school R&B) and I switched over to the classic hip hop/rap station and it was the same thing. They never do breaks like that. Now, seeing Mariah showing her vaccination, I'm wondering if this push is all part of a plan.

Ftr, I'm all for boosting vaccination rates.

by Anonymousreply 7April 5, 2021 1:16 AM

I'm going to save this so I can watch it over and over again 🤣🤣 ❤❤

by Anonymousreply 8April 5, 2021 1:55 AM

Looks like she's lost a lot of the lard, and her hair looks like it did in early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 9April 5, 2021 3:38 AM

She looks fantastic and I lover her 90s curly hair.

by Anonymousreply 10April 5, 2021 4:21 PM

You may be onto something R7.

On SNL this past weekend:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 5, 2021 4:41 PM

Did she fake getting the vaccine??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 12, 2021 7:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!