Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which of these celebrities would be most popular in prison?

Vote for the prime prison punk.

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 10:19 PM

Definitely Angel. He’s a perky little bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2021 9:29 PM

Matt Gaetz

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2021 9:32 PM

I can assure you that it won't be the vomitous Daniel Hauser.

*VOMIT*

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2021 9:34 PM

LOL at average looking man Harry Styles being higher than pretty boys like Asher, Zayn and Logan.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2021 9:34 PM

Ezra Miller would love all the attention.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2021 9:36 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2021 1:40 PM

The correct answer is obvious.

Dance, Timothée, dance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2021 2:12 PM

This thread needs pictures, I don’t know who all of these people are.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2021 2:14 PM

Asher

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2021 6:32 PM

Finn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2021 6:34 PM

James Charles. Because predators who use their popularity and influence to target and coerce minors into sexual situations deserve to rot in prison.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2021 6:39 PM

I think this poll was made by Timothee fangirls just to upvote him.

How the fuck is Mendes so low when he has those pretty lips, rosy cheeks and perky ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2021 6:40 PM

Perfect prison bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2021 6:43 PM

Shawn, Asher, and Logan. Harry is not bad but ruined his body with too many tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2021 6:44 PM

Holy shit, Finn and Asher are in play. Need to get them some cock, ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2021 6:50 PM

Timmy's ass is too tiny and devoid of muscle. Go with the cute asses.

by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2021 8:39 PM

[quote] I think this poll was made by Timothee fangirls just to upvote him.

Reread the poll question. It’s not asking who is respondents’ personal favorite or who would a respondent like for themselves to be imprisoned with. Some people are replying based on their own personal preference instead of who in general would be the most coveted prison punk. I don’t like Timothée, but of the choices provided, he’s the obvious choice of who would be most coveted of those on the list who would even allow themselves to be a prison punk.

by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2021 10:13 PM

I can't decide which one I think would seem to the most feminine to a bunch of prisoners. Shawn has a better butt than Timothee, so he'd probably be the preferred one in looks. If we don't go by looks, probably Ezra because he seems really experienced with men and I think the prisoners would enjoy that.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2021 10:16 PM

The most popular one would be the one with the most cigarettes to steal.

by Anonymousreply 19April 5, 2021 1:51 AM

Shawn has a nice developed body, but talks and acts like a total femme...so he'd probably be the ideal.

by Anonymousreply 20April 5, 2021 2:11 AM

I don't actually think Asher is gay, r1, but I think he'd be quite adept at selling himself.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 8:11 PM

Timmy is all skin and bones. Prisoners want something to push.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2021 8:56 PM

Idk about Cole, but something tells me Dylan would probably be throwing back into it.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2021 9:23 PM

"Timmy is all skin and bones. Prisoners want something to push."

If you've been stuck in prison for any length of time, your mouth would droll over the prospect of nailing this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2021 10:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!