Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Buttigieg’s butt in pants

Nice rear shot here as he mounts his ride, why do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 13, 2021 2:00 AM

He brought the bike in a SUV with his entourage and rode just far enough for the cameras.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2021 2:03 PM

lol this guy is so freaking shameless

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2021 2:03 PM

R1 lol. It reminds me of the Jews I knew who would drive half way to synagogue and then walk the rest of the way to keep up appearances.

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2021 2:05 PM

[quote] Nice rear shot here as he mounts his ride, why do we think?

That’s why we have a mirrored ceiling in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2021 2:17 PM

The meeting before the bike ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2021 2:37 PM

Idiot! One always takes a private plane for trips such as these!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2021 2:43 PM

Go Pete! We love you!

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2021 2:50 PM

When Pete rides a bike and it gets the online left and right in a tizzy then he is doing something right.

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2021 2:56 PM

I rode to work when I was his age too. Nothing like it to clear the mind before you get firm to work.

I ❤️ Pete.

by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2021 3:12 PM

“It smells like higher education and hairy taint”

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2021 3:43 PM

😂😂😂❤️❤️^^

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2021 4:34 PM

I love Pete and I like looking at his butt.

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2021 4:38 PM

What's the over/under on whether Chasten has ever eaten Pete's butthole?

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2021 6:40 PM

The more I know about him, and see him in action, the less I like. That was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2021 6:43 PM

I'd say the odds are pretty good, R13.

Reciprocation? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2021 6:43 PM

That's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2021 6:43 PM

Maybe they got wind of a security issue and his detail had him get back in the car.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2021 6:48 PM

He's welcome to come sit on my face anytime.

by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2021 7:22 PM

You are so wrong r15. Please don’t listen to him r13. It is a DL fact that Pete is the top in the relationship. He is eating Chasten out regularly.

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2021 10:10 PM

Stunt queen epic fail.

by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2021 10:13 PM

R20 the truth comes out

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2021 12:00 AM

They don't call him Fancy Bottom for nothing!!

by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2021 12:06 AM

Pete is so snobby he now thinks even roads are beneath his presence....

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2021 12:10 AM

In case you missed it----Attention Whore ManWife Chasten has been walking around DC in places frequented by news photographers so he can get attention walking the dogs and getting coffee. I read it last week. I wouldn't be surprised if Chasten and Pete alerted the photographers in advance.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2021 12:13 AM

Chasten be like: “That’s my husband’s beautiful ass! I see it every morning when he’s not wearing anything. Sometimes when I’m good he lets me enter it!

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2021 12:24 AM

Jesus Christ, are we going to go thru the Pete thing again?

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2021 1:18 AM

r26 Pete thing ? He is the transport Sec. First openly gay cabinet member in the history. Give some respect, dear.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2021 1:28 AM

Nothing's cheaper looking than a double-vented jacked on a single-vented man.

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2021 1:37 AM

I need to slap Pete’s ass cheeks extremely hard before I dive into his hot, hairy hole.

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2021 1:39 AM

You can see his balls too. He has a nice ass - I'd definitely fuck the cum out of him.

by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2021 1:43 AM

Don't be fooled. This was an entirely planted video by Pete. As Secretary of Transportation Pete has security---which means the whole time he was peddling he was being followed by taxpayer funded protection, probably blocking traffic the whole way. What an Attention Whore this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2021 2:37 AM

You just jelly

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2021 2:39 AM

H I S S ! ! !

A

S S S S S U C C E S S S F U L

G A Y

M A N

H I S S S S S S S ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2021 2:43 AM

Pete can do whatever he wants. I want to see him get fucked by a hot top alpha.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2021 2:45 AM

Pete looks like someone who doesn't bottom, but DOES cry after sex.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2021 2:46 AM

Anal Sex is beneath Pete. He only kisses. and does hand stuff.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2021 2:47 AM

"That’s why we have a mirrored ceiling in the bedroom—Chasten"

Nice try, Chassie. We know you're that raris avis: The Nelly Top.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2021 2:51 AM

Pete is so down to earth and sensible - love him!!!

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2021 2:53 AM

Pete is so snooby and senseless - hate him!! Just like Black Voters did in the primaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2021 5:33 AM

R39 You poor soul........

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2021 3:11 PM

Snooby haha r39

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2021 3:19 PM

r41 make it a thing. there's the squad, so why not the dc mystery gang?

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2021 3:27 PM

Democrats have to realize that the Russiapublicans are stalking their every move, trying to get kompromat on them. Going through their rubbish bins; hacking their electronics; and yes hiding behind bushes with cameras.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2021 3:42 PM

Right wing users and others with their Pete derangement syndrome have made a fool of themselves yet again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2021 9:51 PM

NY POST outed Petes fake bike ride......"“Pete Buttigieg has a history of gimmicky stunts, just for show, like doing a desk job on a military base for a few weeks, then trying to pose as a combat veteran. Now this phony stunt."..(quote)............I said told you all YESTERDAY about the story of Manwife Attention Whore Chasten going around DC locales where the Paparazzi would "spot" him.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote] We know you're that raris avis . . . .

R37I think you mean [italic]rara avis[/italic] .

That's the trouble with foreign words and phrases: if you're not sure of their spelling or meaning, it's probably a better idea to use English.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2021 11:27 PM

R44 So, if I am reading this article correctly, then, he rode his bike from the white house to the DOT. But the SUV carried it and him from his home to the white house? If so, the claim should be at least considered partly true.

Either way, it is a bit cringy of a move. Of course the far left will use this to attack him like they always so because he has the audacity to be a confident white gay. But, I just think it is kind of stupid of him. I mean, you are a high level figure, dont go around biking to meetings - your time should be more important than that. Plus, if the SUB is following you anyway then you are not really being more environmental.

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2021 11:58 PM

R47 You are not reading the article correctly. It states Pete rode his bike from DOT to the White House and back to DOT. People love to be a gatekeeper on riding a bike and having security following him in a SUV. There was an attack at the Capitol on Friday so I'm glad he has security on bikes or in cars.

Pete riding on a bike isn't new. He rode around South Bend on a bike and does the same in D.C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2021 12:22 AM

WHY are Taxpayer Dollars being wasted on Petes "security". Surely they have better things to do than follow Attention Whore Pete around for his bicycle photo ops?

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2021 12:38 AM

Yummy Pete is wasting his time with fugly Chastain. Hopefully he’ll get a couple of hot dudes in DC on the side to keep him occupied.

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2021 12:43 AM

R48 Okay, makes more sense.

Still, it is dumb in his part. He is no longer a small town mayor. He is a Cabinet level Secretary. It is frankly unbecoming of him to be biking around. On his free time? Sure. But, to go for a meeting with the President via bike is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2021 12:44 AM

R49 Not just any security, it's Secret Service. As a cabinet member he is in the presidential line of succession if anything were to happen to the president and other cabinet members. Whether he wants them or not they have to protect him. Pete is a successful gay man in a leadership position in our government, don't ever forget that.

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2021 12:57 AM

R52 = Pete is a gay man who is unqualified for the job,, and has never done anything for the gay community.. He is also accepting DONATIONS for his SuperPac, and you can believe Biden is in for a headache when Pete stars rolling in Transportation Contract "donations". Don't YOU ever forget that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2021 1:06 AM

I think it's a little humiliating for him. This looks like some hazing to me. It's the white house equivalent of having your new gay coworker dance on the bar in his underwear. It's not like people needed another reason to talk about where he puts his ass. I have to assume it's ritualized humiliation from his illuminati handlers.

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2021 1:06 AM

[quote]He's welcome to come sit on my face anytime.

Miss Lindzy Belle, Pete ain't going to sit there after that Orange blob has done so many times.

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2021 1:28 AM

R53 Pete is so qualified for the job he got a total of 86 votes for confirmation in the senate. The NYT article linked talks about Vote Vets who endorsed Pete, that's not Pete's Super PAC. Please slow down to improve your reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2021 1:29 AM

R53 is a troll

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2021 1:30 AM

What's Pete's endgame? He's woefully unqualified to be Transportation secretary, but he wants to use the position as a springboard to something. But what? He'll never be potus. Minorities despise him and that isn't likely to change.

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2021 1:43 AM

R58 = GLAAD President..He is politically irrelevant. His only hope is to go Hollywood and proclaim himself the King of the Gays.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2021 1:59 AM

R56 = "Of the slightly more than $400,000 Buttigieg raised for the PAC, it donated just $37,000 to other Democratic candidates.".....Thats less than 10 percent. Pete is now on his SECOND SuperPAC in 5 years..If Pete goes thru husbands like he does PACs, thats bad news for Chasten...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2021 2:08 AM

Biden loves Pete and knows he's going to be president some day. No one gives a shit what rightwing nypost or the looney anti-pete troll with multiple accounts say.

by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2021 2:08 AM

And I hope Pete keeps all that money from pacs and buys himself a giant mansion where he can entertain all the DC twinks he's probably getting. God knows he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2021 2:12 AM

r60 A 2019 hit piece. What's the latest numbers?

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2021 2:16 AM

[quote]But, to go for a meeting with the President via bike is a bit much.

Why? I don't get this attitude at all. He's not royalty, he's just a government employee. It's not like he's going by tricycle. Lots of people commute via bike - it's easier than dealing with a car, parking, etc.

Anyway my feeling is he could use the exercise.

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2021 2:25 AM

Pete is literally a genius and is getting incredible on-the-job experience like no one before him. He works hard and the Right fear him.

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2021 4:29 AM

Remember when Pete LIED about having children and raising them in Hillbilly South Bend?

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2021 4:55 AM

I saw a clip of Pete recently on FOX News, they tried to catch him out and he blew them out of the water. The guy is whip smart.

by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2021 5:13 AM

R67 = I saw Pete walking back his idiotic mileage tax on CNN last week...You can believe Biden set Little Pete straight on going rogue and making policy Biden opposes. Next time could be a Pink Slip for Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2021 5:20 AM

Pete's such a phony.

by Anonymousreply 69April 4, 2021 5:56 PM

Snobby Attention Whore Pete showed up on Meet the Press yesterday. He "forgot" to endorse things Biden opposes, like he did a couple of weeks ago. I'm assuming Pete arrived by bicycle---carried by his Security Detail..?...Pete spent the interview in another ill fitting suit and telling EVERYONE ELSE how he knows more than we do ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2021 4:40 AM

He's so cute.

by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2021 4:45 AM

R53, That’s a lie. The press started to make a big fuss around that time to connect Pete’s name to super pacs so Elizabeth Warren could announce her super pac with minimal attention.

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2021 3:09 PM

Attention Whore Pete makes ANOTHER mistake.....Misquotes the job creations numbers for Bidens Infrastructure Package.......How long will this incompetent clown be able to hang on to his job?....Thats TWO mistakes in TWO weeks from Miss Pete....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 12, 2021 3:24 AM

hideous rodent

by Anonymousreply 74April 12, 2021 3:26 AM

Chasten is cuter.

by Anonymousreply 75April 12, 2021 3:36 AM

Why do you hate Pete? Is he "not gay enough" for you?

by Anonymousreply 76April 12, 2021 3:39 AM

Pete HUMILIATED.....AGAIN.........on live television!!!...........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 12, 2021 3:41 AM

Just block the Pete hater - he's pretty irrational.

by Anonymousreply 78April 12, 2021 3:43 AM

I think the Pete hate is really rooted in "I want my gays to be prancing queens in feather boas and to embody every single stereotype!" Gay men who are just regular, normal guys encounter hostility from both other gay men who are flamboyant and straight people, who are confused and don't know what to make of them.

by Anonymousreply 79April 12, 2021 3:50 AM

Amazing man. A huge political talent. All power to him.

by Anonymousreply 80April 12, 2021 3:52 AM

Pete has NEVER done anything for the gay community. Look at this guy---you know he has never had a black/drag/lesbian/trans friend in his entire life---and never wanted one...

by Anonymousreply 81April 12, 2021 3:52 AM

Most gay guys have never had a drag or trans friend. Pete has worked with and socialized with many black people and lesbians, I don't know why you think he hasn't.

by Anonymousreply 82April 12, 2021 3:54 AM

[quote] WHY are Taxpayer Dollars being wasted on Petes "security".

It’s the law, you stupid shit.

by Anonymousreply 83April 12, 2021 3:55 AM

[quote] Pete has NEVER done anything for the gay community.

Oy vey. What should he have done, dear? Attend a Pride parade in assless chaps? Just because someone is gay doesn’t mean they owe someone something. You tried this same shit with Obama.

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2021 3:56 AM

[quote] Look at this guy---you know he has never had a black/drag/lesbian/trans friend in his entire life---and never wanted one...

Sounds like heaven to me!

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2021 3:56 AM

[quote] I think the Pete hate is really rooted in "I want my gays to be prancing queens in feather boas and to embody every single stereotype!"

The far Left actually came out and stated it. They hate him because he’s “heteronormative”. Like there’s only one way to be gay. They’re a bunch of commies who demand everyone be both a victim and have no individuality. We’re all supposed to know our place.

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2021 3:59 AM

Isn't it insane r86? There's nothing wrong with effeminate men, but there are a lot of gay men who are just naturally not effeminate. We're not "self-loathing" and we're not putting on an act to be "heteronormative" it's just who we are by nature.

Honest to god, the far Left is just as much of a pain in the ass as the far Right. It's maddening.

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2021 4:04 AM

R87 = If YOU think Pete is not effeminate you need a better look....He looks like the super feminine guy who struggles to keep it hidden....You probably think Seacrest is straight too...

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2021 4:12 AM

Lots of homophobes in this thread, gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 89April 12, 2021 4:20 AM

Not every gay man is obligated to like Indiana Hillbillies or Feminine Rappers who sell Satan Shoes...Some gays actually think they hurt our brand....

by Anonymousreply 90April 12, 2021 4:24 AM

Pete is a highly educated Rhodes Scholar, he's not a hillbilly. Or I guess you just think everybody from "flyoverland" is.

by Anonymousreply 91April 12, 2021 4:26 AM

Amazing and hot! And so young... we'll get some glorious decades with Pete leading!

by Anonymousreply 92April 12, 2021 5:15 AM

R90 has 20 posts in this thread, all the same bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 93April 12, 2021 5:21 AM

I would eat and pound that big Maltese ass HARD.

by Anonymousreply 94April 12, 2021 5:22 AM

R93 = And every one is right.....Biden is going to get tired of Attention Whore Pete and his mileage taxes and wrong facts....Not to mention Pete has a SuperPac and as a Cabinet Secretary is actively collecting donations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 12, 2021 5:35 AM

R95, no, you're just obsessed and weirdly homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 96April 12, 2021 3:52 PM

But does he fart?

by Anonymousreply 97April 12, 2021 4:36 PM

What do you mean he is gay and not a SJW activist with a penchant for drag and painting his toenails! Say it ain’t so!!! 🤡

by Anonymousreply 98April 12, 2021 4:39 PM

Hairy ass. Uncut cock. Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 99April 12, 2021 4:50 PM

R99 I'm guessing he's cut. Most American men were cut until the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 100April 12, 2021 4:52 PM

This is a guy who couldn't get the freaking potholes fixed when he was Mayor of Muncie. His reward was to be made Sec. of Transportation.

Don't tell me identify politics isn't controlling the left.

by Anonymousreply 101April 12, 2021 5:42 PM

Most American men are still cut. It didn't end in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 102April 12, 2021 5:46 PM

[quote]Don't tell me identify politics isn't controlling the left.

Identity politics isn't controlling the left, dumbass.

I'm not even his biggest fan and even I can see that he's extremely smart and capable and would have gotten his current job even if he were straight.

by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2021 7:54 PM

R101 Muncie? Could you imagine if he was mayor of Gary? Imagine how well that would have gone!

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2021 8:11 PM

Buttigieg, so far, is working hard as Secretary of the Department of Transportation. After the corrupt actions under Elaine Chao, there is much to clean-up.

I am not interested in Pete's butt.

Going back to teaching elementary school in the D.C. area would be a positive move for Chasten. He needs something constructive to do.

by Anonymousreply 105April 12, 2021 8:33 PM

I'm kinda interested in Pete's butt.

Also, it's the right-wing that lives and breathes identity politics. Everything they do is centered around creating in-groups and out-groups, pure identity politics.

by Anonymousreply 106April 12, 2021 8:36 PM

It is nice Chasten is caring for the dogs and such.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 12, 2021 8:38 PM

Looks tight. Real tight. 😍

by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2021 8:40 PM

Buttigieg STUPIDITY over the weekend-----"The Biden Infrastructure will create NINETEEN MILLION JOBS".........whoops---it's more like 2 MILLION.........Blatant Incompetence from a hillbilly mayor......He is humiliating our community....Has his balding manwife got a job yet?..Or is Chasten waiting for the right LOBBYIST GROUP to offer him something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 13, 2021 12:21 AM

So we now have a out gay man in the cabinet and you guys are fucking freaking out about a bike ride? Look at the big picture, there’s AN OUT GAY MAN IN A PUBLIC ROLE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Did you guys bitch this much when the Tump one made his cabinet choices based on who gave him the most money? You didn’t, so fuck off, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 110April 13, 2021 1:55 AM

Lick it and stick it!

by Anonymousreply 111April 13, 2021 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!