Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Buttigieg’s butt in pants

Nice rear shot here as he mounts his ride, why do we think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Wednesday at 7:09 AM

He brought the bike in a SUV with his entourage and rode just far enough for the cameras.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104/02/2021

lol this guy is so freaking shameless

by Anonymousreply 204/02/2021

R1 lol. It reminds me of the Jews I knew who would drive half way to synagogue and then walk the rest of the way to keep up appearances.

by Anonymousreply 304/02/2021

[quote] Nice rear shot here as he mounts his ride, why do we think?

That’s why we have a mirrored ceiling in the bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 404/02/2021

The meeting before the bike ride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504/02/2021

Idiot! One always takes a private plane for trips such as these!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 604/02/2021

Go Pete! We love you!

by Anonymousreply 704/02/2021

When Pete rides a bike and it gets the online left and right in a tizzy then he is doing something right.

by Anonymousreply 804/02/2021

I rode to work when I was his age too. Nothing like it to clear the mind before you get firm to work.

I ❤️ Pete.

by Anonymousreply 904/02/2021

“It smells like higher education and hairy taint”

by Anonymousreply 1004/02/2021

😂😂😂❤️❤️^^

by Anonymousreply 1104/02/2021

I love Pete and I like looking at his butt.

by Anonymousreply 1204/02/2021

What's the over/under on whether Chasten has ever eaten Pete's butthole?

by Anonymousreply 1304/02/2021

The more I know about him, and see him in action, the less I like. That was pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1404/02/2021

I'd say the odds are pretty good, R13.

Reciprocation? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 1504/02/2021

That's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 1604/02/2021

Maybe they got wind of a security issue and his detail had him get back in the car.

by Anonymousreply 1704/02/2021

He's welcome to come sit on my face anytime.

by Anonymousreply 1804/02/2021

You are so wrong r15. Please don’t listen to him r13. It is a DL fact that Pete is the top in the relationship. He is eating Chasten out regularly.

by Anonymousreply 1904/02/2021

Stunt queen epic fail.

by Anonymousreply 2004/02/2021

R20 the truth comes out

by Anonymousreply 2104/02/2021

They don't call him Fancy Bottom for nothing!!

by Anonymousreply 2204/02/2021

Pete is so snobby he now thinks even roads are beneath his presence....

by Anonymousreply 2304/02/2021

In case you missed it----Attention Whore ManWife Chasten has been walking around DC in places frequented by news photographers so he can get attention walking the dogs and getting coffee. I read it last week. I wouldn't be surprised if Chasten and Pete alerted the photographers in advance.

by Anonymousreply 2404/02/2021

Chasten be like: “That’s my husband’s beautiful ass! I see it every morning when he’s not wearing anything. Sometimes when I’m good he lets me enter it!

by Anonymousreply 2504/02/2021

Jesus Christ, are we going to go thru the Pete thing again?

by Anonymousreply 2604/02/2021

r26 Pete thing ? He is the transport Sec. First openly gay cabinet member in the history. Give some respect, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2704/02/2021

Nothing's cheaper looking than a double-vented jacked on a single-vented man.

by Anonymousreply 2804/02/2021

I need to slap Pete’s ass cheeks extremely hard before I dive into his hot, hairy hole.

by Anonymousreply 2904/02/2021

You can see his balls too. He has a nice ass - I'd definitely fuck the cum out of him.

by Anonymousreply 3004/02/2021

Don't be fooled. This was an entirely planted video by Pete. As Secretary of Transportation Pete has security---which means the whole time he was peddling he was being followed by taxpayer funded protection, probably blocking traffic the whole way. What an Attention Whore this guy is.

by Anonymousreply 3104/02/2021

You just jelly

by Anonymousreply 3204/02/2021

H I S S ! ! !

A

S S S S S U C C E S S S F U L

G A Y

M A N

H I S S S S S S S ! ! !

by Anonymousreply 3304/02/2021

Pete can do whatever he wants. I want to see him get fucked by a hot top alpha.

by Anonymousreply 3404/02/2021

Pete looks like someone who doesn't bottom, but DOES cry after sex.

by Anonymousreply 3504/02/2021

Anal Sex is beneath Pete. He only kisses. and does hand stuff.

by Anonymousreply 3604/02/2021

"That’s why we have a mirrored ceiling in the bedroom—Chasten"

Nice try, Chassie. We know you're that raris avis: The Nelly Top.

by Anonymousreply 3704/02/2021

Pete is so down to earth and sensible - love him!!!

by Anonymousreply 3804/02/2021

Pete is so snooby and senseless - hate him!! Just like Black Voters did in the primaries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3904/02/2021

R39 You poor soul........

by Anonymousreply 4004/03/2021

Snooby haha r39

by Anonymousreply 4104/03/2021

r41 make it a thing. there's the squad, so why not the dc mystery gang?

by Anonymousreply 4204/03/2021

Democrats have to realize that the Russiapublicans are stalking their every move, trying to get kompromat on them. Going through their rubbish bins; hacking their electronics; and yes hiding behind bushes with cameras.

by Anonymousreply 4304/03/2021

Right wing users and others with their Pete derangement syndrome have made a fool of themselves yet again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4404/03/2021

NY POST outed Petes fake bike ride......"“Pete Buttigieg has a history of gimmicky stunts, just for show, like doing a desk job on a military base for a few weeks, then trying to pose as a combat veteran. Now this phony stunt."..(quote)............I said told you all YESTERDAY about the story of Manwife Attention Whore Chasten going around DC locales where the Paparazzi would "spot" him.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4504/03/2021

[quote] We know you're that raris avis . . . .

R37I think you mean [italic]rara avis[/italic] .

That's the trouble with foreign words and phrases: if you're not sure of their spelling or meaning, it's probably a better idea to use English.

by Anonymousreply 4604/03/2021

R44 So, if I am reading this article correctly, then, he rode his bike from the white house to the DOT. But the SUV carried it and him from his home to the white house? If so, the claim should be at least considered partly true.

Either way, it is a bit cringy of a move. Of course the far left will use this to attack him like they always so because he has the audacity to be a confident white gay. But, I just think it is kind of stupid of him. I mean, you are a high level figure, dont go around biking to meetings - your time should be more important than that. Plus, if the SUB is following you anyway then you are not really being more environmental.

by Anonymousreply 4704/03/2021

R47 You are not reading the article correctly. It states Pete rode his bike from DOT to the White House and back to DOT. People love to be a gatekeeper on riding a bike and having security following him in a SUV. There was an attack at the Capitol on Friday so I'm glad he has security on bikes or in cars.

Pete riding on a bike isn't new. He rode around South Bend on a bike and does the same in D.C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4804/03/2021

WHY are Taxpayer Dollars being wasted on Petes "security". Surely they have better things to do than follow Attention Whore Pete around for his bicycle photo ops?

by Anonymousreply 4904/03/2021

Yummy Pete is wasting his time with fugly Chastain. Hopefully he’ll get a couple of hot dudes in DC on the side to keep him occupied.

by Anonymousreply 5004/03/2021

R48 Okay, makes more sense.

Still, it is dumb in his part. He is no longer a small town mayor. He is a Cabinet level Secretary. It is frankly unbecoming of him to be biking around. On his free time? Sure. But, to go for a meeting with the President via bike is a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 5104/03/2021

R49 Not just any security, it's Secret Service. As a cabinet member he is in the presidential line of succession if anything were to happen to the president and other cabinet members. Whether he wants them or not they have to protect him. Pete is a successful gay man in a leadership position in our government, don't ever forget that.

by Anonymousreply 5204/03/2021

R52 = Pete is a gay man who is unqualified for the job,, and has never done anything for the gay community.. He is also accepting DONATIONS for his SuperPac, and you can believe Biden is in for a headache when Pete stars rolling in Transportation Contract "donations". Don't YOU ever forget that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5304/03/2021

I think it's a little humiliating for him. This looks like some hazing to me. It's the white house equivalent of having your new gay coworker dance on the bar in his underwear. It's not like people needed another reason to talk about where he puts his ass. I have to assume it's ritualized humiliation from his illuminati handlers.

by Anonymousreply 5404/03/2021

[quote]He's welcome to come sit on my face anytime.

Miss Lindzy Belle, Pete ain't going to sit there after that Orange blob has done so many times.

by Anonymousreply 5504/03/2021

R53 Pete is so qualified for the job he got a total of 86 votes for confirmation in the senate. The NYT article linked talks about Vote Vets who endorsed Pete, that's not Pete's Super PAC. Please slow down to improve your reading comprehension.

by Anonymousreply 5604/03/2021

R53 is a troll

by Anonymousreply 5704/03/2021

What's Pete's endgame? He's woefully unqualified to be Transportation secretary, but he wants to use the position as a springboard to something. But what? He'll never be potus. Minorities despise him and that isn't likely to change.

by Anonymousreply 5804/03/2021

R58 = GLAAD President..He is politically irrelevant. His only hope is to go Hollywood and proclaim himself the King of the Gays.

by Anonymousreply 5904/03/2021

R56 = "Of the slightly more than $400,000 Buttigieg raised for the PAC, it donated just $37,000 to other Democratic candidates.".....Thats less than 10 percent. Pete is now on his SECOND SuperPAC in 5 years..If Pete goes thru husbands like he does PACs, thats bad news for Chasten...LoL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6004/03/2021

Biden loves Pete and knows he's going to be president some day. No one gives a shit what rightwing nypost or the looney anti-pete troll with multiple accounts say.

by Anonymousreply 6104/03/2021

And I hope Pete keeps all that money from pacs and buys himself a giant mansion where he can entertain all the DC twinks he's probably getting. God knows he deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 6204/03/2021

r60 A 2019 hit piece. What's the latest numbers?

by Anonymousreply 6304/03/2021

[quote]But, to go for a meeting with the President via bike is a bit much.

Why? I don't get this attitude at all. He's not royalty, he's just a government employee. It's not like he's going by tricycle. Lots of people commute via bike - it's easier than dealing with a car, parking, etc.

Anyway my feeling is he could use the exercise.

by Anonymousreply 6404/03/2021

Pete is literally a genius and is getting incredible on-the-job experience like no one before him. He works hard and the Right fear him.

by Anonymousreply 6504/03/2021

Remember when Pete LIED about having children and raising them in Hillbilly South Bend?

by Anonymousreply 6604/03/2021

I saw a clip of Pete recently on FOX News, they tried to catch him out and he blew them out of the water. The guy is whip smart.

by Anonymousreply 6704/03/2021

R67 = I saw Pete walking back his idiotic mileage tax on CNN last week...You can believe Biden set Little Pete straight on going rogue and making policy Biden opposes. Next time could be a Pink Slip for Pete.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6804/03/2021

Pete's such a phony.

by Anonymousreply 6904/04/2021

Snobby Attention Whore Pete showed up on Meet the Press yesterday. He "forgot" to endorse things Biden opposes, like he did a couple of weeks ago. I'm assuming Pete arrived by bicycle---carried by his Security Detail..?...Pete spent the interview in another ill fitting suit and telling EVERYONE ELSE how he knows more than we do ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7004/04/2021

He's so cute.

by Anonymousreply 7104/04/2021

R53, That’s a lie. The press started to make a big fuss around that time to connect Pete’s name to super pacs so Elizabeth Warren could announce her super pac with minimal attention.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Wednesday at 7:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!