Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Slammed For Claim That Working Out Is Her ‘Covid Protection’

Twitter users exercised their right to mock the Georgia Republican after she posted a video of herself doing a CrossFit-style workout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 6:05 PM

She's an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 1April 2, 2021 12:17 AM

I hope she gets it and dies.

by Anonymousreply 2April 2, 2021 12:18 AM

I would have no problem if she gets Covid and dies a slow painful death.

Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 3April 2, 2021 12:20 AM

She's a man.

by Anonymousreply 4April 2, 2021 12:44 AM

You wouldn't believe how many non-Republican new age type of liberals in LA also think like this. These women are like a cult of yoga moms, vegans, some very LGBTQ supportive. My sister in LA has essentially lost friends over shit like this in the past year. Women we thought were smart. I suppose you can be smart in some sense, or at least on the right side of history to a degree, but if you lack basic understanding of infection and aren't naturally intelligent...it is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 5April 2, 2021 12:44 AM

No (real) man would do pull-ups the way she does, R4.

by Anonymousreply 6April 2, 2021 12:45 AM

But Marge IS a man

by Anonymousreply 7April 2, 2021 1:26 AM

R5 trying to blame liberals for what Trumpsters believe

by Anonymousreply 8April 2, 2021 1:27 AM

It is impossible to overstate how stupid this woman is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 2, 2021 1:30 AM

[quote]It is impossible to overstate how stupid this woman is

She, Boebart, Gaetz etc. are all about gotcha moments and doing their strange performance art. None of them seem to even bother to try to learn the job they are supposed to be doing. Passing legislation to help their constituents or even passing legislation period is not even on their top ten list. They just want tweet and make their little videos and try to own the libs possibly getting Trump's blessing at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 10April 2, 2021 2:37 AM

She looks like a dog.

by Anonymousreply 11April 2, 2021 2:45 AM

R8 - no idiot. I am saying that the anti-vaxxer movement which is dangerous has spread beyond party lines. Look at my posting history and you will see how I feel about Trumpsters. I am saying that the anti-vaxxer movement is the same failure of our public education system to educate people about science. This is the same system that failed in terms of AIDS education. Get your partisan ideas out of the discussion. The US is woefully uneducated in terms of math and science and here the government fails students. Is it a wonder we have so many anti-vaxxers, religious nutjobs and MAGA idiots?

by Anonymousreply 12April 2, 2021 7:14 AM

R9...glory be even I know that and don't live in America

by Anonymousreply 13April 2, 2021 7:25 AM

R9 she obviously didn't read or hear the her arsehole ex leader deliberately did the opposite to what Fauci recommended

by Anonymousreply 14April 2, 2021 7:30 AM

[Quote] “The large majority of CrossFit are disenfranchised people who are left out,” the current affiliate owner explained. “They meet friends and like-minded people, they work hard, suffer together, they party together, they likely drink together — there’s a huge hookup problem — that’s widespread, that’s the norm. That’s very much the ethos: You find something, you work hard, you learn the secret knowledge, and you’re accepted. That’s what I mean when they’re susceptible to QAnon.” CrossFit didn’t reply when asked for comment about this characterization.

[quote] To be clear, CrossFit has tens of thousands of members and, of course, not everyone shares the same opinions and belief systems. Weinstein, the CrossFit spokesperson, denied BuzzFeed News’ request to speak with new CEO Eric Roza or Trish Gerlitz, the new VP for culture and inclusion, about Greene’s association with the brand. "Ms. Greene sold her gym long before the current leadership team took over CrossFit, and the company has no relationship with her,” he said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 2, 2021 1:13 PM

This is the perfect metaphor for MTG: A tremendous amount of wasted energy to give the illusion of strength.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 2, 2021 1:25 PM

I prefer her Twitter counterpart, Marjorie Gaylor Queen.

by Anonymousreply 17April 2, 2021 2:40 PM

hashtag, crossfart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 2, 2021 2:46 PM

She’s moronic trash. Do we really have to trot out every example of that?

by Anonymousreply 19April 2, 2021 2:48 PM

I ain't taking the blood-clot vaccine. I'll work out just like her. My Lord is with me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 2, 2021 2:54 PM

Flounder Face.

by Anonymousreply 21April 2, 2021 2:55 PM

She’s a shovel with a face stretched over it.

by Anonymousreply 22April 2, 2021 3:05 PM

She needs a humanizing Redbook cover story. Tell us her favorite brand of oats as a foal...er, child--stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 23April 2, 2021 3:08 PM

Thank you, R23. This is the sort of classic DL content and logic that we so desperately need to revive.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2021 3:11 PM

Wake me up when she's found in a dumpster.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2021 3:13 PM

The press -- and we -- need to start ignoring her.

She has no committees. She has no cloat.

Her only power comes from the attention we give her.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2021 3:18 PM

WHAT A HORSE-FACE!

by Anonymousreply 27April 2, 2021 3:21 PM

[quote] Her only power comes from the attention we give her.

Disagree. As absurd as it seems, she's the icon for a faction of people who are convinced that they are disenfranchised. The hype around Boehner's book is his honesty about the right-wing echo chamber and the dangers it pose for the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 2, 2021 3:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29April 2, 2021 4:00 PM

wait for it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 2, 2021 5:37 PM

Just looking at Marjorie Three Names makes me nauseous

by Anonymousreply 31April 2, 2021 9:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2021 1:46 AM

Nice work if you can get it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2021 6:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!