Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tired: Jacob Tobia. Wired: Naavikaran!

They're ... a lot.

[quote]My challenges around being coloured, having a complex immigration status, being unapologetically transgender and experiencing intricately poor mental health puts me on a very dangerous and often inaccessible intersection. Like, I would love to converse about fashion and astrology with the rest of the queers, but [bold]I am suffering, quite intensely and daily, and honestly responding to “how are you?” is exhausting[/bold].

[quote]I find it so interesting, too, that more and more transgender folk are being regarded with this faux sense of “royalty”. I get told that I am a Goddess and that my beauty is heavenly and undeserving. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Please, shower me with poetry. I would rather people sit with their discomfort with femininity and transness than skip over it entirely and compare me to a distant notion of God. [bold]I would rather be deeply understood for the multiplicity of my trauma, intersections, work and aspirations[/bold] as a part of my humanity than be compared to fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94November 26, 2022 2:26 AM

[quote]is exhausting.

It is, isn't it?

It really IS EXHAUSTING.

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2021 2:21 AM

Just reading that excerpt used all of my spoons for the week. I will have to call out from work tomorrow. Fortunately, my company is closed on Friday for Good Friday. I don't have the spoons to details my issues with that.

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2021 2:25 AM

I am exhausted!

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2021 2:27 AM

Ooh, MULTI-gender! Smell them what is!

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2021 2:27 AM

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Let up, you trolls. Who the fuck cares? Worry about your own lack of appeal, interest and love.

And fuck you in whatever way you don't like.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2021 2:31 AM

[quote] I find it so interesting, too, that more and more transgender folk are being regarded with this faux sense of “royalty”.

Not from me.

[quote] I get told that I am a Goddess and that my beauty is heavenly and undeserving.

Again: I certainly don't.

[quote]There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. Please, shower me with poetry.

Sorry, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2021 2:33 AM

They're? Is he more than one person? Does he have multiple personalities?

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2021 2:34 AM

Jesus H Christ

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2021 2:34 AM

r5 is erasing multi-gender goddesses and shitting on their lived intersectional experiences!

LITERALLY erasing!

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2021 2:37 AM

Trannywallah

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2021 2:38 AM

They is cute but can't write, or think, clearly. They is sad.

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2021 2:41 AM

Another mentally ill trans with delusions of grandeur pining for public sympathy. People are not avoiding (her? them?) because of the ‘transness’ I assure you. What an exhausting, insufferable mess, avoid at all costs.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2021 2:42 AM

Gurl I dont even feel like disabling my adblocker to read this shit, too much dramaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2021 3:05 AM

He sounds like one of those online word salad generators.

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2021 3:11 AM

So you can just declare yourself a goddess now? Isn’t that the kind of thing other people should decide?

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2021 3:17 AM

[quote] Let up, you trolls. Who the fuck cares? Worry about your own lack of appeal, interest and love.

And yet, here YOU yourself are on the Lady Colin Campbell thread, attacking her vociferously for being intersexed--these are all your quotes from a posting on us:

[quote] "She" is really a HE!

[quote] "Lady" Colin Campbell is a trannie. A MAN, baby!

[quote] Lady Colin Campbell names Princess Anne as "the one" BUT LADY COLIN CAMPBELL IS A MAN.

[quote] A VERY UGLY MAN.

[quote] WHO SPREADS VERY UGLY LIES, TO MATCH HIS VERY UGLY FACE!!

[quote] FUCKING UGLY TROLL!!!

[quote] Lady Colin Campbell names Princess Anne as "the one" BUT UGLY OLD TRANNIE TROLL!

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2021 3:24 AM

R6 Lol yeah wtf, royalty?! Reminds me about how dykes are always talking up the ultimate tenderness between themselves... like you wonder how a creature as tender as a woman ever took a man on at all!!

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2021 3:26 AM

[quote]honestly responding to “how are you?” is exhausting

From one Goddess to another, be glad that at least people are asking!

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2021 4:27 AM

Uhm, that's a guy.

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2021 6:00 AM

Trying to serve Eartha Kitt realness, but failing miserably

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2021 6:12 AM

Freak 101

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2021 6:19 AM

Reading this article is like experiencing long covid.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2021 7:08 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2021 7:18 AM

Roses are red

Violets are blue

You’re hardly a goddess

And you belong in a zoo

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2021 8:22 AM

Having poor mental health isn't a personality trait.

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2021 9:51 AM

Have a Pepsi and chill. And get a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2021 10:02 AM

At least he didn't say he was multi-species.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2021 10:09 AM

I'm not sure who I find more annoying. The young wokester gender fluids who write and believe this boilerplate rhetoric, or the asinine universities that taught it, encouraged it and rewarded it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2021 4:02 PM

Why is the crazy mainstream now?

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2021 4:05 PM

Its tribalism and the rhetoric validates it.

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2021 4:09 PM

WTF is “intricately poor mental health”?

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2021 4:18 PM

It’s probably from the exhaustion of being a transgendered goddess thingamabob.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2021 5:24 PM

Dost thou and thine egocentrism hail from Wakanda, by any chance? If so, be a goddess, and go ride a vibranium traffic cone!

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2021 5:29 PM

I just noticed this guy called himself “coloured”.

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2021 5:39 PM

R31 - she's a spectacularly fucked-up mess

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2021 5:53 PM

"I would rather be deeply understood for the multiplicity of my trauma, intersections, work and aspirations as a part of my humanity than be compared to fiction."

I wonder how much effort this diva puts into trying to deeply understand other people?

My guess would be none at all...

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2021 8:50 PM

If pedo-Alok IG is full of people thanking him for existing, I have no problem believing that woke idiots think another trans-deluded moron is a goddess.

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2021 8:56 PM

I love The Onion. This is one of their better one of late.

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2021 9:08 PM

One of the many signs that I'm old, old, [italic]old[/italic] is that I can remember when referring to oneself as a "goddess" and boasting about one's beauty, divinity, etc. would be embarrassing at best and a sign of mental illness at worst. I think it still is, but there's a whole generation that would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2021 11:25 PM

He identifies as a transwoman because of course he does.

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2021 11:29 PM

Hadji!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2021 11:32 PM

Why do straight, white people feel encouraging people like this is somehow "progressive"?

I certainly don't!

by Anonymousreply 42April 2, 2021 11:05 PM

They want to be allies to somebody, anybody.

by Anonymousreply 43April 2, 2021 11:17 PM

Trans obsessed loons.

by Anonymousreply 44April 2, 2021 11:21 PM

I’m obsessed with trans insanity, yes R44.

by Anonymousreply 45April 2, 2021 11:22 PM

"Multi-gender" trans woman? What the fuck IS that!?

by Anonymousreply 46April 2, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote] I am often at events where the majority of people of colour in the space are either performing or serving the white patrons in the club.

Yes, that's typically how it works in countries where any group of people are a majority. Next!

[quote] I see white queers appropriating and co-opting Black culture, which, besides being extremely racist,

Brown people on the west coast as well as the GTA (greater Toronto area) also do that all the time. It's not just white people

[quote] has also now resulted in queer non-Black people of colour taking on similar behaviours.

Wait, so white people copying black culture has spread (like a disease) to those totally helpless POC "queers"? Oh, those poor, defenseless people!!!

by Anonymousreply 47April 2, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote] I find it so interesting, too, that more and more transgender folk are being regarded with this faux sense of “royalty”.

On what planet?!

[quote] I get told that I am a Goddess and that my beauty is heavenly and undeserving.

Nobody ever told you that, ever.

[quote] There is absolutely nothing wrong with this

Well, it never happened in the first place, so....

by Anonymousreply 48April 2, 2021 11:51 PM

[quote] That we queer people of colour show up to events and spaces looking thrift-shop rich because we enjoy the attention and glamour.

All you want is attention anad glamour. Next!

by Anonymousreply 49April 2, 2021 11:52 PM

Let’s hope its complex immigration status puts it out of our misery.

by Anonymousreply 50April 2, 2021 11:58 PM

Naavikaran? Is that a regional version of Navratran Korma which I like a lot?

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2021 1:29 AM

They never explain why every other kind of appropriation under the sun is evil, but the appropriation of womanhood is not only okay, but pure and righteous.

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2021 1:30 AM

Is there some kind of trend among people under 40 to make themselves look as deformed/ugly as possible?

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2021 1:43 AM

You'd all be right at home on Stormfront.

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2021 2:03 AM

Thanks for posting this. I had a hearty laugh reading this drivel.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote]You'd all be right at home on Stormfront.

Sure.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2021 2:26 AM

But does Naavikaran have any problems getting laid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2021 5:13 PM

[quote]"Multi-gender" trans woman? What the fuck IS that!?

It's a guy.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2021 6:09 PM

It’s tough being a glamorous man goddess.

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2021 6:25 PM

[quote] Naavikaran

Navvi Karen.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2021 6:45 PM

Life is short...why not try to enjoy it instead of spending every waking moment obsessing over your identity and victimhood?

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2021 7:45 PM

R61, because some people have nothing else going for them BUT that. It's sad.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2021 7:57 PM

This trick is still at it on Facebook.

[quote]I am not doing okay but I am remembering to smile and ground myself as much as possible. I need more people to check in and care for me.

[quote][bold]I see white and non-queer folk using my labour quite a lot. I turn my lived experiences into beautifully shareable quotes and although it empowers me, it doesn't change the experiences and the disadvantages of my intersections.[/bold] People with privilege will benefit from my writing more than anyone else. A lot of my labour that you see is singularly me. It's exhausting and isolating.

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2021 4:10 AM

They don't get laid because they are exhausting. Could you imagine spending more than 5 minutes listening to THAT? Good God.

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2021 4:16 AM

Gender LARPer.

by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2021 4:21 AM

This is from Alook's latest facebook post. This is just the first paragraph. FYI, his profile picture has him mimicking the Afghan girl from that National Geographic cover.

[quote] My name is ALOK. My life is the greatest poem I’ve ever written. I am a rough draft, in a constant state of unbecoming. I decided to live in a society that sought to make that impossible. I learned it is possible to live impossible lives. I come from a sacred legacy of trancestors who thrived outside of the western gender binary. They lived as if they were already free (because they were). So I do, too. (Because I am.)

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2021 5:20 AM

I am TROG. I am trans too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2021 5:26 AM

I'd do him, r57.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2021 6:11 AM

Wow he’s actually really nice looking.

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2021 6:14 AM

Serving!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2021 6:22 AM

"FYI, his profile picture has him mimicking the Afghan girl from that National Geographic cover."

Absolutely depraved. This Third-World woman is not your costume, pig.

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2021 1:47 PM

"Born Shaun D’ Souza".....

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2021 2:03 PM

Here is his professional begging website.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2021 2:07 PM

Xer goal is to "Become The First Biggest Trans POC Theatre Maker."

The first biggest.

by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] I see white and non-queer folk using my labour quite a lot

"Labor" doesn't mean what he thinks it does

by Anonymousreply 75April 20, 2021 1:10 AM

R71, did you go to his profile? I swear, it really looks so similar to that Afghan girl cover....or maybe Whitney from the "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" video. Either fits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 20, 2021 1:11 AM

[quote] People with privilege will benefit from my writing more than anyone else.

People with privilege? You mean like other Indian americans who went to Stanford and had the privilege to "choose" to just become gender non-binary all of a sudden?

by Anonymousreply 77April 20, 2021 1:13 AM

[quote]It can be the decision to stretch out your lower back because you're too bisexual to have the best posture

What?

by Anonymousreply 78April 20, 2021 1:54 AM

[quote] Naavikaran? Is that a regional version of Navratran Korma which I like a lot?

Actually I think it’s Klingon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 20, 2021 2:09 AM

[quote]I turn my lived experiences

What would not-lived experiences be?

by Anonymousreply 80April 20, 2021 3:34 AM

You stupid trolls probably jack off to Alok

by Anonymousreply 81April 20, 2021 4:47 AM

[quote] responding to “how are you?” is exhausting.

Sooooooooooo exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 82April 20, 2021 4:51 AM

Trannyism is a disturbing cultural phenomenon. I hope it dies out soon.

by Anonymousreply 83April 20, 2021 6:46 AM

[quote]I come from a sacred legacy of trancestors who thrived outside of the western gender binary.

That is the nuttiest thing on the internet.

Regardless of their "gender" these people are total KOOKS.

by Anonymousreply 84April 20, 2021 7:10 PM

Only the "west" has binary genders?

by Anonymousreply 85April 21, 2021 1:02 AM

[quote]What would not-lived experiences be?

I'm guessing their delusions of grandeur?

by Anonymousreply 86April 21, 2021 4:04 AM

[quote]It can be the decision to stretch out your lower back because you're too bisexual to have the best posture

Where is this quote from??!

I’m high as shit right now, and this whole thread is comedy gold.

by Anonymousreply 87April 21, 2021 4:37 AM

Why are all trannies so ugly? Why can't they be fabulous like Nikita? I would hire that boyfriend too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88April 21, 2021 5:52 AM

I swear to god... I’m just thankful I don’t know Alok.

by Anonymousreply 89April 21, 2021 6:17 AM

The media pushes these stories to get hate clicks. And it works.

by Anonymousreply 90April 21, 2021 6:21 AM

Back in the day, guys like him were simply called queens.

by Anonymousreply 91April 21, 2021 6:55 AM

It’s actually a good thing. A big red flag for the rest of us. 🚩⛳️

by Anonymousreply 92November 25, 2022 4:12 PM

Why are the trannies always pushing these people who "pass"? They are no more real women than Alok! It is actually transphobic to only validate the ones hewing closely to a heteronormative aesthetic!

Plus, I can ALWAYS spook a tranny! Trust.

by Anonymousreply 93November 26, 2022 1:38 AM

Oh, the power of words. This bitch is probably the next Tony Robbins, and we are just too small minded to see.

by Anonymousreply 94November 26, 2022 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!