Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Day In The Life With Nicolas Fairford ~ My Daily Workout, Afternoon Tea & More!!!

What world does this kid live in? He truly is Hyacinth Bucket's son, Sheridan. The only thing missing in this 'vanity video' is Nicholas popping out from behind a bush slowly whispering, "Tennis anyone?" He has demonstrated every cliche that Americans have about British 'wannabe wonderfuls'.

He says is is working on designing tea sets. If the beautiful creations he was using in this video are indeed his creations ~ he just might be worth an investment. Take a look!

Offsite Link
by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5806/18/2021

Lol. I think he's a beneficent loon.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 103/31/2021

But what a transparent plug for Audible!

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 203/31/2021

How many threads do you trolls need? There's already an active one. This one isn't necessary.

Not a good week for you guys and your conservative heros. You're getting your ass kicked on Twitter and message boards everywhere.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 303/31/2021

This bitch is conservative? She's the least political creature on the planet.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 403/31/2021

Hi Nic!

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 503/31/2021

[quote]faggot

Datalounge loves this word.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 603/31/2021

[quote] This bitch is conservative?

While he acknowledges his humble childhood, he has delusions of grandeur and adopts posh accents. That type of gay is ALWAYS a right wing voter.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 704/04/2021

Aftah my wuhk et, Mahk ravages meh in the tasteful shreberry. It's a eld tredeshun in our lokell garden and ool terribleh Leddy Chettahleh.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 804/04/2021

This thread is another thread for OP's obsession. There are several other threads about this guy and also attempts at threads.

Defatso and his fellow internet troll farm minions are struggling for thread material. Nicholas is their targeted obsession. Defatso's quote from his other thread: "our working-class gone posh designer and lifestyle advisor."

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 904/04/2021

She's harmless. NF I mean. Let her do her thing, I don't mind her.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1004/04/2021

Sizemeat? Bubble butt?

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1104/04/2021

oh for God's sake. He's making a living and this is the way he chose to do it. I don't think many of you realize how much money there is in Youtube. I watch a woman (who is wonderful and the most creative person I have ever seen) and she was pretty broke when she started her youtube channel. It led to her getting a series on Netflix for one year and she now owns a Victorian mansion in CA and just moved and bought one another Victorian mansion in upstate NY. She decided to keep the one in CA too. You need money to do that.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1204/04/2021

I bet he has a delicious pink cock.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1304/04/2021

This bitch needs to sell merch that says "Turn The Volume Up!"

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1404/04/2021

here is the youtube channel for anyone interested in the person I posted about at r12. She loves creepy crawly things and things that go bump in the night. She restored some damaged wallpaper that was on the walls that was 100 years old. She just painted the design on to match the rest of the wallpaper. absolutely amazing.

Offsite Link
by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1504/04/2021

trying this again. The owl cabinet in the beginning is a piece she made for the wall and hides her television.

Offsite Link
by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1604/04/2021

[quote] I bet he has a delicious pink cock.

I've never seen pink smegma before. Does it smell and taste just like the regular kind?

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1704/04/2021

This guy is cuter than NF. He isn't faking an accent. And he has access to diamonds!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1804/04/2021

R9 I don’t even know who Nicholas is, and I didn’t say that. You’re just jealous, Jan.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 1904/26/2021

Jesus Christ, he moves like a middle-aged frau when he works out.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2004/26/2021

Yes, dear. We all made sure to see the Dior bag when you were making your bed. 🙄

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2104/26/2021

He looks like a teenager so I am not surprised by his DL popularity. He is perfect DL Catnip = he LOOKS young but is legal...No thank you..I like MEN.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2204/26/2021

He’s a femme Martha Stewart.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2304/26/2021

When he isn’t inspiring geriatrics to talk about forming a posse to protect him from mean words on other sites, he’s forcing them commit their sundowning visions to writing:

[quote]As I'm sure you know, Nicolas would never ejaculate into tea. He knows that the hot tea would alter the taste of the cum. It becomes decidedly metallic, and no tea connoisseur would accept that. You only have to go to Nicolas' Instagram to see his basic recipe for incorporating cum into your tea menu. I'll repeat it here:

[quote]6 ejaculations of cum

[quote]2 tablespoons of butter (preferably vegan)

[quote]1 - 2 teaspoons of grated lemon rind

[quote]Mix all ingredients together and spread on bread rounds. They may be served plain or given the topping of your choice, such as a tomato slice or cucumber round. In winter months, using warm toast makes a nice change of pace. Additional toppings, such as minced parsley, grated egg yolk, or even caviar can be added. For a more festive touch, the cum mixture may be whipped until it is nearly frothy, placed into a pastry bag (using a rosette tip, if you have one), and squeezed onto the bread or toast.

[quote]Looking forward to the end of lockdown, Nicolas suggests an amusing event can be planned in which guests each bring savory creations made with their own cum. It can be fun for your guests to try to guess whose creation they are eating.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2404/26/2021

r19 why did you bump this thread you bastard. We already have a fine thread on Nicolas:

Offsite Link
by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2504/26/2021

Fegela

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2604/26/2021

This woman is annoying. She is Martha Stewjart’s far less talented and badly built daughter.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2704/26/2021

Part 3 is now paywalled.

The poster who pretended to be Nic is also the person who said they're an eldergay who saw Nic at the pub a few weeks ago. It wasn't Nic posting.

Also, the copyright claim is wrong. He would not have had his channel removed, the owner of the music copyright would just earn the ad revenue instead of Nic.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2805/29/2021

If this was multiple choice I'd pick "Sweet, charming, honest, sincere" AND "Nevertheless I'd still fuck him"

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 2905/29/2021

This is so cringeworthy. A treasure trove of embarrassment awaits when you use ignoredar on that poster, across all three threads. And he still hasn’t caught on.

The part about preemptively removing videos before YouTube takes action does make sense, though. When a copyright takedown request is determined to be valid, YouTube issues a copyright strike against the account. If the account-holder receives three strikes, YouTube can delete the account altogether. He said he had 5-6 videos with music he shouldn’t have used.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3005/29/2021

he wears Mom-jeans for chrissakes!

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3105/29/2021

r30 "he" wasn't Nic. Removing a video "preemptively" makes no sense. The music copyright owner would just take the ad revenue. Copyright claims for music are extremely common, that is why so many artists/labels allow thousands of videos with their music because they make money off them. Copyright strikes are the harsher ones and usually for full content / video and audio being re-posted, not an original house tour of Tracy's abode.

r31 I think you mean for Christ's sake.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3205/29/2021

I only hired him because he's your friend. I hardly know him.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3305/29/2021

R32, R30 could be right, mate of mine got busted cos he put up a video of him doing burnouts in his Holden and used a Metallica song on the soundtrack

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3405/29/2021

On Friday, he's announcing the date of his live broadcast to celebrate 100,000 subs.

He also nicknamed his subscribers Fairies...like musicians naming fans.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3506/02/2021

Dibs on this bottom ifTarquin dumps him.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3606/02/2021

The YouTube live will be June 27th at 9 pm UK. Grab a beer.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3706/04/2021

This Woman again!!!!

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3806/04/2021

I'd like to see his pink hole raped by a gang of black thugs.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 3906/04/2021

I think she’s adorable, but I wonder how she’s allowed to use all of these recipes from books that she didn’t write? I’m also concerned about the state of her pillows. Before making a video where one puts fancy sheets on one’s bed, one should make sure the pillows aren’t stained/yellow. I think this was from the bedroom makeover video where she used paint called “licK”, emphasizing the “K”. LiiiiiicKKKK.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4006/08/2021

I think he's poor as a church-mouse!

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4106/08/2021

I can smell the estrogen coming off my screen as I watch.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4206/08/2021

[quote]The YouTube live will be June 27th at 9 pm UK. Grab a beer.

I think you mean a pint.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4306/08/2021

OP = Nicolas Fairford, the only person interested enough in Nicolas Fairford to make endless threads about him

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4406/08/2021

This woman again...

She is pretty but badly built and is going to be inclined toward a chubby femininity as she ages. Truthfully I suspect that she is really a Tranny. Makeup, hips and tits do not lie.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4506/08/2021

R40 Recipes are not protected by copyright hun.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4606/08/2021

^hun, even when he’s showing pages of someone’s book and demonstrating the recipe? Are you a copyright lawyer? Hopefully you’re not because that sounds BORING.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4706/09/2021

Sis didn't post a teatime treat today. How ever will we get over the mid-week slump?

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4806/09/2021

Like Hollywood itself, she's out of ideas.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 4906/09/2021

Lol r49!

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5006/10/2021

He quit doing tea time treats after today's episode.

Offsite Link
by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5106/16/2021

I’m glad he’s not doing anymore of those Teatime Treats because they were pointless. This last one was the worst of all of them.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5206/17/2021

I like him and enjoy his vids but yes, his Tea Time Treats was running thin on ideas. I’d like to see a lifestyle segment in his town. What are folks interested in, how do they run their government, what hobbies or activities do they enjoy. Any hook up spots?

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5306/17/2021

I would like to a video segment of him stealthily cruising the heath in his mom-jeans, leering openly at the swarthy men on the down-low.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5406/17/2021

His jeans do look like mom jeans!😂

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5506/17/2021

I like this woman, but she desperately needs new material, and a better bra.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5606/17/2021

I don’t want to body shame, but…how the fuck do you have a personal trainer and yet your body looks doughy and soft ? I mean it’s not awful, but it should look better than that if you have a personal trainer.

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5706/17/2021

Hello Nicolas. How's the weather in Edinburgh?

by And No, I don't know Nickky, at allreply 5806/18/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!