Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Small dicked total tops, tell us your stories.

I have a lifelong friend who was a really handsome young man. Once we partied and had sex and discovered he has a tiny hardon, like 4 inches and thin. But he was a complete top. He's had boyfriends over the years but not long term ones over many years. We have never spoken about the technicalities of his sex life after that one off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104April 23, 2023 3:19 AM

Micro peen tops are truly disadvantaged. There’s someone for everyone and strap-one can satisfy the real ravenous partner’s urges.

by Anonymousreply 1March 31, 2021 3:14 AM

Small-dicked total top... hilarious!

Bless their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 2March 31, 2021 3:16 AM

Of course 20 Fingers showed up for this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 31, 2021 3:27 AM

On a whim years ago I posted a CL ad looking for “less endowed guys to break in a tight bottom.” All the guys who replied were fat.

by Anonymousreply 4March 31, 2021 3:40 AM

Fat guys dicks just look small!

by Anonymousreply 5March 31, 2021 3:58 AM

The guy in OP’s pic has my ideal body type. I’m vers and prefer smaller cocks. They’re more fun to play with, I find them more aesthetically pleasing, and I don’t want to get a stretched out hole. I usually find big cocks ugly too. I bet I’m in the minority though.

by Anonymousreply 6March 31, 2021 3:58 AM

I’m always more interested to whom the dick is attached. Good sex doesn’t require a big cock.

by Anonymousreply 7March 31, 2021 4:06 AM

I’d rather have a quick hookup with a massively hung than spend time cultivating a relationship with a charismatic person with a small dick just so I can feel attracted to them enough to have sex... but that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 8March 31, 2021 4:21 AM

The key is knowing how to use the lead in the pencil.

by Anonymousreply 9March 31, 2021 4:24 AM

Maybe odd....But a dedicated bottom here (is there anyone on DataLounge that isn't?), and I prefer tops at both ends of the cock size spectrum. The big boys can do things to me that no one else can. But the sub-fives are a challenge in themselves....I like making them feel good, they work harder, I like clamping down to give them a good ride....

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2021 4:45 AM

R10, I’m a vers-top, and I don’t think we’re all that rare on here.

But I will say, I don’t even bother sucking a guy’s dick if it’s small. It’s insulting to me, really.

by Anonymousreply 11March 31, 2021 4:48 AM

An old fuckbuddy who was a total bottom used to say he preferred too big to too small. Said small skinny dicks were painful because they would stab at places bigger dicks slid past. He wasn't a real size queen either, but his rule was never smaller than 4" and never skinnier than the width of his first and middle finger side by side.

Just reminds me that the real shame of that whole situation was the dude had a beer can dick and all he did was bottom.

by Anonymousreply 12March 31, 2021 5:21 AM

Love love love small dicked top guys, especially if they have a gorgeous body. They try harder to please you, they are more creative and more attentive....

by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2021 10:07 PM

[Quote] He's had boyfriends over the years but not long term ones over many years.

Like most gay men then.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2021 10:32 PM

Who gives a shit, OP? The guy has a small dick, and he's a top! Jesus, so what?

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2021 10:57 PM

*Walks in and turns back out*

by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2021 11:24 PM

I require 8” cut white cocks and bigger.

by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2021 11:40 PM

Suddenly, reading this thread I really miss Nikki. Even though he was better at topping out of the sack than in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2021 5:29 PM

R17 where do I sign up?

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2021 6:38 PM

Why are all the posts from everyone EXCEPT the queried small dicked total tops?

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2021 8:20 PM

I wonder what the opposite of this is. Like a total bottom who’s ass cheeks are so big, he can’t be penetrated.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2021 8:31 PM

R21, what?

The opposite of a top w a tiny dick is a bottom with a sunken anorexic saggy ass.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2021 8:36 PM

r22, WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2021 8:38 PM

Kardashian implant ass? Wouldn't you need a cock the length of a Cadillac to reach her actual hole?

I've seen MLB pitcher's mounds that are built smaller than each implant Kim has strapped to her backside.

by Anonymousreply 24June 9, 2021 8:43 PM

The opposite is a shallow hole, surely?

by Anonymousreply 25June 9, 2021 8:44 PM

The guy in the OP pic has an average size dick. His lack of foreskin is of more concern than his size.

by Anonymousreply 26June 9, 2021 8:51 PM

Bottoms have the advantage. With a little effort ,a bottom can ‘learn’ to accommodate their Top …they can stretch their hole by butt plugs ,dildo, police baton, a baseball bat…whatever….

A top can’t do that..they pretty much have to work with what nature gave them.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2021 9:09 PM

In my younger and very active whorish days, I was what today would be called a versatile bottom. I have to say I could not stand tiny tops. The stabbing and inability to stay in the hole (much less get near the prostate) was not worth the effort.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2021 9:13 PM

I don’t know any small dicked Tops….but those fucking Brazilians are huge and animals in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2021 9:14 PM

R27 Except that bottoms wear up their “welcome”. A worn out hole isn’t any fun. And, even if the hole is tight, nothing grosser than an old bottom. Tops have a much longer shelf life. I advise fellow gays to bottom it up until 35 but then become a dom top.

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2021 9:16 PM

R28 Agreed. If the dick is too small, it can’t hit the right place and just feels annoying. However, on the other hand nd, part of me likes it. I feel like such a little slut when my big dick is popping out my mu jockstrap and a little dick is fucking me with my legs in the air. Makes me feel like I am such a worthless slut that ill give it up even for little dicks, and that oddly turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2021 9:18 PM

[Quote] Bottoms have the advantage. With a little effort ,a bottom can ‘learn’ to accommodate their Top …they can stretch their hole by butt plugs ,dildo, police baton, a baseball bat…whatever…. A top can’t do that..they pretty much have to work with what nature gave them.

That implies that a sizeable cock is all that's needed to successfully top. That isn't true. Dick size does not automatically mean someone is good at topping.

by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2021 9:19 PM

[Quote] A worn out hole isn’t any fun.

Some prefer a sloppy hole.

by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2021 9:20 PM

Men don’t have clits..not yet anyway…..small dicked men may be able to keep a female satisfied with clit play, but bottoms require some girth to feel totally satisfied….a Top has got to be able to stimulate the prostate to make their bottom cum a good load.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2021 9:27 PM

A dildo may be good fore play…but when the fucking starts…bottoms want to feel that dick get worked into their hole and just get humped

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2021 9:31 PM

If it's too small, he can do a fist/toy + cock combo. It's the visual aspect that turns you off, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2021 10:15 PM

Too much work….good size cock gets the action started with one little gentle push and listen for the gasp.

by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2021 10:19 PM

Problem.. the really small dicked are usually fat. And a big ol belly and a small dick just don't work. It's against god's way.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2021 10:23 PM

I read this as "small dicked cops, tell us your stories."

How disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2021 10:23 PM

Once i’m into it….i don’t like fiddling with toys…my head is into fucking..

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2021 10:23 PM

All the posters here would make awful lesbians😂😂

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2021 9:41 AM

R 41, that’s the point. Men aren’t satisfied w toys and fingers. We don’t have sex like women do.

by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2021 12:27 PM

Do lesbians ass fuck? or is that a stupid question?

by Anonymousreply 43June 10, 2021 7:19 PM

Okay okay: Small dicked top here.

Not all positions work well. Guy riding cowboy, for example -- don't have quite the "post" to make it work well, as soon as he starts to bounce I slip out, and penetration can be tough. Doggy is absolute best: I can control the action and get in as deep as I can and easily whirl around my cock to hit the prostate. For a lot of bottoms, it's about the attitude of the top, it's about the body of the top -- and I have plenty of both.

Do I wish I were 8 x 6? Yup. Do I make due with 5.5 x 4? Yup. Do I get laid a lot? Yup.

by Anonymousreply 44August 16, 2021 11:14 PM

[quote] Small dicked total tops…

OH DEAR, how does that work? Does it just keep popping out? Do I need to buy special condoms and tell the clerk I normally wear Magnums? Can I skip the hose?

by Anonymousreply 45August 16, 2021 11:17 PM

OP’s pic shows a slightly-below average guy. I’ve seen much smaller.

If the guy would trim the hedge a bit (no shaving) it would help.

Visually at least.

by Anonymousreply 46August 16, 2021 11:26 PM

R43 some do anal with strap-on dildos or fingerplay, yes. Probably not many. I tried it in my 20s but without a prostate, it’s not super enjoyable. Like a full feeling. But a finger around/in the asshole can feel good at times.

by Anonymousreply 47August 17, 2021 12:02 AM

As a guy cursed with a significant gag reflex, I love sucking smaller guys. And they’re so grateful!

As a 80/20 tight-assed top, the occasional small-dicked top is welcome.

I should consult Aaron Schock for bottoming tips.

by Anonymousreply 48August 17, 2021 12:11 AM

R28! plus, once you loosen up, you don't feel it anymore. Nope!

by Anonymousreply 49August 17, 2021 12:29 AM

R49. Endorsing poppers, are we?

by Anonymousreply 50August 17, 2021 12:47 AM

The average erect dick is 5.1 inches.

by Anonymousreply 51August 17, 2021 1:01 AM

A small dick is just sad to look at (not sexy at all) and on top? Just "no" lol. 6-8 in 1.5-2 in width is perfect❤️

by Anonymousreply 52August 17, 2021 3:05 AM

SO just hooked up with a fit, handsome guy who had sent a cock pic, but it must have been VERY close up. Was about 4-4.5 inches in the flesh. One of the smaller ones I've ever seen hard. He made me sit on his cock. I thought it would slip out, but I managed to hold him in (talent!) and just whirled around on it and massaged my prostate. He had a very intense orgasm. "It's been awhile since I topped a guy.," he said. I wonder if he gets turned down a lot because he's in the bottom 10% of cock size. So I felt good about making him feel good. He seemed really grateful.

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2021 5:08 AM

LOL r10, at least you're considerate :)

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2021 5:20 AM

Got picked up by a gorgeous stud yesterday. Muscled, nice guy. At home, maybe 4.5 inches. He wanted to fuck me. We tried it where I'm on my back and he was on his knees with my legs in the air. Could hardly penetrate. Turned me over and took me doggy. As long as I didn't move and squeezed tight (I have muscular glutes), he was able to stay in. Kind of moved it around in a circle to try to stimulate my prostate. At one point he said "c'mon squeeze" and I did and he shot.

by Anonymousreply 55April 9, 2022 12:24 PM

I had a hookup with a hot "total top" recently who was small as the one you describe. After he came, he said "hey thanks...I don't know if you noticed but I'm pretty small down there and a lot of guys reject me because of it." I told him I hadn't noticed and he was a hot, hot lay. Which he kind of was. But I did notice.

by Anonymousreply 56April 9, 2022 12:26 PM

I pack five inches. On a good day. I am also very good looking and have a great body. I always make sure my potential bottoms know what I'm (not) packing. The ones who pursue seem pretty happy with what they get.

by Anonymousreply 57May 11, 2022 12:18 PM

That’s the spirit, R13!

by Anonymousreply 58May 11, 2022 12:37 PM

I hate size queens.

by Anonymousreply 59May 11, 2022 12:38 PM

I’ll take a great lay over a huge dick any day.

by Anonymousreply 60May 11, 2022 12:40 PM

R53 I know what you mean. I met a top who was 6 and thick, so you know, bottom 15% in terms of cock size. One of the smallest I've ever taken, that's for sure. I can deal with the average 7 or 8 incher, but I prefer a "large" - 9 or 10. Or xl, 12.

Mostly I hook up with descendents of a little know Nazi Lebensborn factory in Rwanda, which matched tall Dutch women prisoners of war with Dinka mandingos.

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2022 12:42 PM

What R7 said. Not all of us are size queens. The guy OP posted is hot in my opinion, his dick is fine. Clearly it gets hard.

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2022 12:56 PM

I specifically choose to illustrate my thread with a sexy man with a small dick. I never mentioned MICRO DICK. That's a small dick on biggish guy, and perfectly presentable and functional.

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2022 1:24 PM

R61 wwwhat??

by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2022 7:09 PM

The guy in OP's original pic is average endowed (maybe 6 x 5?), handsome, nice body, and could easily give some lucky bottom a great ride if he knows what he's doing. I'd do him.

by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2022 12:53 PM

other queers are so hate-able in 2022.

by Anonymousreply 66July 3, 2022 3:02 PM

[quote] Said small skinny dicks were painful because they would stab at places bigger dicks slid past.

Makes sense. Don't most bottoms prefer more girth?

by Anonymousreply 67July 3, 2022 5:25 PM

[quote] The guy in OP's original pic is average endowed (maybe 6 x 5?), handsome, nice body, and could easily give some lucky bottom a great ride if he knows what he's doing. I'd do him.

Why are there 2 measurements, ie, 6x5? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 68July 3, 2022 5:35 PM

The internets keep getting meaner and stupider, eh? Such a mistake.

My guess is most of the "I only take over 7 inches, and prefer 10.." posters here just like to talk about big cocks... posting about them give them an erotic charge.

There are so many other variables that need to work with what the cock looks like/size.

I am a little over 6. Not thick. I can find and work the prostate. But that's only the beginning...

by Anonymousreply 69July 3, 2022 5:42 PM

[R68] Six inches length, 5 inches girth. About average sized

by Anonymousreply 70July 4, 2022 7:46 AM

I have found that some smaller endowed, skilled tops have learned certain positions and motions to really be able to massage the prostate. Especially doggy, if the top angles himself on top and kind of pushes up with his cock, it works extremely well -- almost better than a thicker hung, longer endowed guy.

by Anonymousreply 71July 4, 2022 9:33 AM

Yeah but it depends HOW small. Some more modestly endowed guys can do that but at some point it's pointless...

by Anonymousreply 72July 4, 2022 3:29 PM

I had a friend who told me an Indian dude with a two inch dick topped him. It must have felt like the world's tiniest shit.

by Anonymousreply 73July 4, 2022 3:33 PM

Are ya in yet!!!!??????

by Anonymousreply 74July 4, 2022 3:36 PM

For you SKILLED bottoms -- what's the smallest you can take and still be successful? By "successful" I mean the guy can insert and you can hold him there and he can do something, whether it's stroke or swirl it around, without falling out, in at least one position?

by Anonymousreply 75July 4, 2022 3:55 PM

Swirl it around?

by Anonymousreply 76July 4, 2022 3:56 PM

R75 Yeah, thanks. The original posting was for tops to tell their stories... and the thread immediate taken over my snitty and bitter bottoms who can just get anything big enough in their chunnels. Ah, DL.

As a top, of average size, I hated when the bottom in doggy position wouldn't arch his back up and surrender the hole... rather pull the hole down to the bed. Bitch, work with me. Put that thing up where I can hit it hard...

by Anonymousreply 77July 4, 2022 4:17 PM

As a top with a modest endowment doggy works best exactly as [R77] notes....I CAN get it in there and make you feel it if you work with me...

by Anonymousreply 78July 4, 2022 4:27 PM

Okay [R78] I am here ready to work with you. How modest?

by Anonymousreply 79July 5, 2022 10:00 AM

I'm a member of a demographic stereotyped as small endowed, and I fit the stereotype. I compensate with big muscles and a big attitude. Still, I am only successful with some bottoms -- they have to have a tight sphincter and/or muscular small glutes and/or just a lot of skill and/or virgins.

by Anonymousreply 80July 6, 2022 10:45 AM

I like taking smaller dicks, I don't see what the thing is with getting rammed by enormous cocks

by Anonymousreply 81July 6, 2022 12:09 PM

I was quite a bottom in my younger days in the 1970s pre-HIV. (Yeah, lucky I guess).

Anyway, less than about 5 inches I felt like I was getting jabbed not fucked. Maybe ok to sit on it and jerk off, but even then it didn't really get to the prostate....

Give me a short Italian or Jewish man with 7 inches anytime....

by Anonymousreply 82July 6, 2022 11:53 PM

I have a fuckbuddy top with under five inches. Drop dead beautiful and amazing body. I like feeling that body on top of me, and I know he gets rejected by some bottoms and I like to make him feel like he's deep inside me and making it work for me -- even if I don't actually feel much when he fucks me.

by Anonymousreply 83July 8, 2022 11:08 AM

[R83] Tell me more. I'm actually a smaller dicked top (just under 5 inches), never wanted to bottom, love guys' asses. I'm always honest about what I'm (not) packing when I go to hook up. I am pretty good looking and a 30-something jock with a great body. Guys act like they enjoy it but I always wonder about that last part you said -- "even if I don't actually feel much when he fucks me." So why bottom if you don't feel anything? I'm curious about other guys who bottom for smaller tops...Is it any good for you, and if not, why do it?

by Anonymousreply 84July 9, 2022 9:24 AM

R3 This thread needed the original video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 9, 2022 10:06 AM

R21 I just spit out my coffee!

by Anonymousreply 86July 9, 2022 10:17 AM

Muscular, good looking, with five whole inches. You don't like it, pick another top. The guys who do bottom for me are quite happy and come back for more (come).

by Anonymousreply 87July 18, 2022 11:31 AM

As a bottom who have encountered a few inches (literal few inches) in my life, it is important to compliment the top's cock. If the cock is too small, then complement its beautiful shape. If it is an ugly few inches nobbing, then simply said, "I love sucking cock!"

But don't say it is big when we both know it wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 88July 18, 2022 11:44 AM

Topping is an attitude. Give me a guy with the right controlling, alpha 'tude and that's all I need.

by Anonymousreply 89July 18, 2022 11:47 AM

I agree with the last two comment. I've had some lousy 8 inch top fucks and some fantastic 5 inchers -- the latter gets what [R89] is saying.

by Anonymousreply 90July 19, 2022 9:32 AM

R53 4..5 is not in the smallest 10%.

3 or less it.

by Anonymousreply 91July 19, 2022 10:14 AM

As a more modestly endowed top, I have learned to avoid bottoms with very large glutei....Lithe ballet dancers, guys under 5'8", guys who convince me they are into my (quite excellent) body -- they enjoy the ride.

by Anonymousreply 92September 12, 2022 5:56 PM

I actually like bottoming for more modestly endowed tops. It takes less preparation time. And many of them get rejected for being smaller, and spend more time at the gym getting fantastic bodies, and develop better topping skills. And it's a test for me whether my glute muscles are strong enough to clamp them down and hold them. And they are much more grateful than hung tops. All in all a win for both parties.

by Anonymousreply 93April 22, 2023 9:03 AM

Usually bottoms are more well endowed than tops from my experience lol guess that's just how it goes sometimes

by Anonymousreply 94April 22, 2023 11:25 AM

I can’t believe someone specifically searched out this thread from 2021 to add to it

They must have literally gone to the search tab and typed “small dick”

😣

by Anonymousreply 95April 22, 2023 11:28 AM

if he's got a great body and face, then you can always use a toy for when you need girth.

but a smaller dick is easier to suck. and getting the whole thing in your mouth comfortably is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 96April 22, 2023 12:15 PM

I knew a small dicked top. He was cute but had a lot of hangups, committed suicide.. not sure if it was because of the dick or that his 'career' was being 'a poet'.

by Anonymousreply 97April 22, 2023 12:20 PM

Enjoy the sex as much as you want regardless of the size of your penis. Soon enough, you will lose interest in sex and that will all be over. You will look back and be glad you had sex but also amazed at how much energy and time you put into it as a younger man. I spent a LOT of time chasing that dick.

by Anonymousreply 98April 22, 2023 1:46 PM

They try harder.

by Anonymousreply 99April 22, 2023 10:11 PM

If you're worried about the size of my dick I'm not going to top you.

by Anonymousreply 100April 22, 2023 10:23 PM

If you’re worried about the size of my dick, you haven’t seen it. All of you need to do is hold on and I’ll take care of both of us.

by Anonymousreply 101April 22, 2023 10:31 PM

If you're a top, then you're a top regardless of your penis size. If you cannot or have no inclination to be a bottom, then that's the way it goes.

You do you.

by Anonymousreply 102April 22, 2023 10:58 PM

There is someone for everyone.

by Anonymousreply 103April 22, 2023 10:58 PM

A tiny lid for every tiny pot.

by Anonymousreply 104April 23, 2023 3:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!