Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Small dicked total tops, tell us your stories.

I have a lifelong friend who was a really handsome young man. Once we partied and had sex and discovered he has a tiny hardon, like 4 inches and thin. But he was a complete top. He's had boyfriends over the years but not long term ones over many years. We have never spoken about the technicalities of his sex life after that one off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 11:19 AM

Micro peen tops are truly disadvantaged. There’s someone for everyone and strap-one can satisfy the real ravenous partner’s urges.

by Anonymousreply 103/30/2021

Small-dicked total top... hilarious!

Bless their hearts.

by Anonymousreply 203/30/2021

Of course 20 Fingers showed up for this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303/30/2021

On a whim years ago I posted a CL ad looking for “less endowed guys to break in a tight bottom.” All the guys who replied were fat.

by Anonymousreply 403/30/2021

Fat guys dicks just look small!

by Anonymousreply 503/30/2021

The guy in OP’s pic has my ideal body type. I’m vers and prefer smaller cocks. They’re more fun to play with, I find them more aesthetically pleasing, and I don’t want to get a stretched out hole. I usually find big cocks ugly too. I bet I’m in the minority though.

by Anonymousreply 603/30/2021

I’m always more interested to whom the dick is attached. Good sex doesn’t require a big cock.

by Anonymousreply 703/30/2021

I’d rather have a quick hookup with a massively hung than spend time cultivating a relationship with a charismatic person with a small dick just so I can feel attracted to them enough to have sex... but that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 803/30/2021

The key is knowing how to use the lead in the pencil.

by Anonymousreply 903/30/2021

Maybe odd....But a dedicated bottom here (is there anyone on DataLounge that isn't?), and I prefer tops at both ends of the cock size spectrum. The big boys can do things to me that no one else can. But the sub-fives are a challenge in themselves....I like making them feel good, they work harder, I like clamping down to give them a good ride....

by Anonymousreply 1003/30/2021

R10, I’m a vers-top, and I don’t think we’re all that rare on here.

But I will say, I don’t even bother sucking a guy’s dick if it’s small. It’s insulting to me, really.

by Anonymousreply 1103/30/2021

An old fuckbuddy who was a total bottom used to say he preferred too big to too small. Said small skinny dicks were painful because they would stab at places bigger dicks slid past. He wasn't a real size queen either, but his rule was never smaller than 4" and never skinnier than the width of his first and middle finger side by side.

Just reminds me that the real shame of that whole situation was the dude had a beer can dick and all he did was bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1203/30/2021

Love love love small dicked top guys, especially if they have a gorgeous body. They try harder to please you, they are more creative and more attentive....

by Anonymousreply 13Last Tuesday at 2:07 PM

[Quote] He's had boyfriends over the years but not long term ones over many years.

Like most gay men then.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Tuesday at 2:32 PM

Who gives a shit, OP? The guy has a small dick, and he's a top! Jesus, so what?

by Anonymousreply 15Last Tuesday at 2:57 PM

*Walks in and turns back out*

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 3:24 PM

I require 8” cut white cocks and bigger.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Tuesday at 3:40 PM

Suddenly, reading this thread I really miss Nikki. Even though he was better at topping out of the sack than in it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 9:29 AM

R17 where do I sign up?

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 10:38 AM

Why are all the posts from everyone EXCEPT the queried small dicked total tops?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 12:20 PM

I wonder what the opposite of this is. Like a total bottom who’s ass cheeks are so big, he can’t be penetrated.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 12:31 PM

R21, what?

The opposite of a top w a tiny dick is a bottom with a sunken anorexic saggy ass.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 12:36 PM

r22, WRONG.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 12:38 PM

Kardashian implant ass? Wouldn't you need a cock the length of a Cadillac to reach her actual hole?

I've seen MLB pitcher's mounds that are built smaller than each implant Kim has strapped to her backside.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 12:43 PM

The opposite is a shallow hole, surely?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 12:44 PM

The guy in the OP pic has an average size dick. His lack of foreskin is of more concern than his size.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 12:51 PM

Bottoms have the advantage. With a little effort ,a bottom can ‘learn’ to accommodate their Top …they can stretch their hole by butt plugs ,dildo, police baton, a baseball bat…whatever….

A top can’t do that..they pretty much have to work with what nature gave them.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 1:09 PM

In my younger and very active whorish days, I was what today would be called a versatile bottom. I have to say I could not stand tiny tops. The stabbing and inability to stay in the hole (much less get near the prostate) was not worth the effort.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 1:13 PM

I don’t know any small dicked Tops….but those fucking Brazilians are huge and animals in the sack.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 1:14 PM

R27 Except that bottoms wear up their “welcome”. A worn out hole isn’t any fun. And, even if the hole is tight, nothing grosser than an old bottom. Tops have a much longer shelf life. I advise fellow gays to bottom it up until 35 but then become a dom top.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 1:16 PM

R28 Agreed. If the dick is too small, it can’t hit the right place and just feels annoying. However, on the other hand nd, part of me likes it. I feel like such a little slut when my big dick is popping out my mu jockstrap and a little dick is fucking me with my legs in the air. Makes me feel like I am such a worthless slut that ill give it up even for little dicks, and that oddly turns me on.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 1:18 PM

[Quote] Bottoms have the advantage. With a little effort ,a bottom can ‘learn’ to accommodate their Top …they can stretch their hole by butt plugs ,dildo, police baton, a baseball bat…whatever…. A top can’t do that..they pretty much have to work with what nature gave them.

That implies that a sizeable cock is all that's needed to successfully top. That isn't true. Dick size does not automatically mean someone is good at topping.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 1:19 PM

[Quote] A worn out hole isn’t any fun.

Some prefer a sloppy hole.

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 1:20 PM

Men don’t have clits..not yet anyway…..small dicked men may be able to keep a female satisfied with clit play, but bottoms require some girth to feel totally satisfied….a Top has got to be able to stimulate the prostate to make their bottom cum a good load.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 1:27 PM

A dildo may be good fore play…but when the fucking starts…bottoms want to feel that dick get worked into their hole and just get humped

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 1:31 PM

If it's too small, he can do a fist/toy + cock combo. It's the visual aspect that turns you off, I bet.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 2:15 PM

Too much work….good size cock gets the action started with one little gentle push and listen for the gasp.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 2:19 PM

Problem.. the really small dicked are usually fat. And a big ol belly and a small dick just don't work. It's against god's way.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 2:23 PM

I read this as "small dicked cops, tell us your stories."

How disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 2:23 PM

Once i’m into it….i don’t like fiddling with toys…my head is into fucking..

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 2:23 PM

All the posters here would make awful lesbians😂😂

by Anonymousreply 41Last Thursday at 1:41 AM

R 41, that’s the point. Men aren’t satisfied w toys and fingers. We don’t have sex like women do.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 4:27 AM

Do lesbians ass fuck? or is that a stupid question?

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 11:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!