Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fast Food Guilty Pleasures

McDonald's bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit

Popeye's spicy chicken

Steak 'n' Shake steak burgers and peanut butter cup shakes

Sonic onion rings

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2021 10:22 AM

OP types fat

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2021 7:17 AM

Luv that chicken from PopEyes!

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2021 7:17 AM

Taco Bell Nachos Bell Grande

Little Caesars Crazy Bread

Long John Silvers fish and hush puppies

BK Whopper with cheese and extra mayonnaise

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2021 7:20 AM

Do Shake Shack, Cracker Barrel and Johnny Rockets count - or are they fast food adjacent?

That’s the closest I come to fast food cravings - nothing from McDs/BK/Wendy’s etc.

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2021 7:22 AM

KFC original recipe all dark meat.

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2021 7:30 AM

Oh, and the McDonalds muthafuckin’ square Filet O’ Fish with EXTRA cheese.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2021 7:32 AM

Chick-fil-A milkshakes

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2021 7:34 AM

Wendy's Junior Cheeseburger Deluxe, with extra pickle, onion, and tomato, add mustard & bacon.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2021 7:38 AM

In-N-Out chocolate shake

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2021 8:33 AM

At this point, any fried food would work; KFC and Popeyes chicken invade my dreams.

When it happens, I’m going to be the asshole making sure they don’t give me any of the old or weird pieces. I’ll start sucking on my teeth to warn them. Tooth suckers are always a pain.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2021 8:47 AM

Is the biscuit OP refers to the same as an English muffin? I'm Australian and never heard of a Maccas bacon and eggs biscuit

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2021 9:55 AM

R11 No, a biscuit is something you make with Bisquick.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2021 10:09 AM

Kinda like a scone except not as dry

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2021 10:14 AM

Biscuits are light and buttery and fluffy and I have no idea why countries outside of the US have never heard of them, as they're a basic staple, and really easy to make.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2021 2:20 PM

A McDonald's Bacon Egg And Cheese Biscuit:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2021 2:21 PM

I prefer the regular Sausage McMuffin. Super cheap, super good.

The only thing I'll eat from Arby's is their Jamocha Shakes... so good.

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2021 2:22 PM

The McDonald's Chicken McGriddles is my guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2021 2:23 PM

McDonald's Cherry Cream Pies

Whataburger's Lemon pies

Popeye's Apple Cinnamon pies

by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2021 8:43 PM

I used to indulge in the Taco Bell Sausage Breakfast Crunchwrap -- that thing was SOOO good -- but all the Taco Bells around me discontinued all breakfast foods a year ago when the pandemic hit.

And those CInnabonn Bites?? Holy crap those were good.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2021 2:19 PM

Arby’s French Dip, curly fries, mozzarella sticks

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2021 4:25 PM

Chicken McNuggets with Hot Mustard Sauce. Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza before they discontinued them (UGH!).

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2021 4:28 PM

Big Mac meal

Popeye's chicken sandwich

The entire concept of Taco Bell

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2021 5:36 PM

KFC mashed potatoes and gravy. Also, their cole slaw. I'm not crazy about their chicken but KFC's sides are great!

McD's breakfast burrito.

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2021 6:02 PM

I love McDonald’s breakfast. The sausage McMuffin and hash browns are my faves.

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2021 6:07 PM

Popeye’s spicy fried chicken. Still have to try the chicken sandwich..

Apart from that, I don’t really eat fast food.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2021 6:17 PM

McDonald's new Crispy Chicken sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2021 6:20 PM

Popeye's Spicy Chicken, white meat, and coleslaw.

I know I'm in the minority, but sometimes I do love a subway on wheat - turkey breast and ham or Subway club with extra veggies, but no oil/vinegar and no pepperoncinis or olives.

McDonald's cheeseburgers with extra pickles and extra ketchup.

Taco Bell burrito supreme and potato tacos, or regular soft tacos, with Fire sauce.

I won't eat at Arby's, and I won't eat at In N'Out or Chick-Fil-A.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2021 6:21 PM

Five Guys cheeseburger and fries. With a Diet Coke, because I don't want the extra calories.

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2021 6:26 PM

[quote] Biscuits are light and buttery and fluffy and I have no idea why countries outside of the US have never heard of them, as they're a basic staple, and really easy to make.

In the UK, "biscuits" are what Americans (US) would call cookies. American biscuits aren't a staple in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2021 7:51 PM

Yes, that's what was said, R29.

Why people in the UK call cookies "biscuits" is beyond me. There's nothing "biscuit-like" about them.

They're fucking COOKIES.

Of course, Brits are stupid enough to call all deserts "pudding", when PUDDING IS ITS OWN THING. Pudding is pudding. And dessert is dessert. Fucking idiot brits.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2021 9:24 PM

"Scones" are dry and cold.

"Biscuits" are moist and flakey and/or layery... and buttery savory goodness.

Nothing beats Red Lobster cheddar biscuits. It's not exactly fast food, but it's totally a guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2021 9:35 PM

McDonald's french fries. Mmmmm, french fries! There are some fast food places in the same shopping center. Sometimes, I'll get a Wendy's burger; but then I'll go to McDonald's drive-thru for their fabulous fries.

As I do it, I think to myself, "These are to die for!" Then I say a little prayer for the poor Darfur Orphan. (In fact, I think I'll send some of my McDonald's coupons to Darfur to help them all out.) Now I don't feel guilty!

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2021 10:11 PM

r30 Biscuit is a corruption of a word than means 'twice cooked/baked,' such as biscotti(Italian) or zwieback(German) How American biscuits came to be called so, is beyond me, since they are not baked twice. Maybe it's a reference to the general appearance of an old standby, a long-keeping bread product called 'hardtack.'

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2021 11:20 PM

But then those British biscuits aren't twice cooked either, are they.

by Anonymousreply 34March 30, 2021 11:26 PM

Wendy's Big Bacon Classic

by Anonymousreply 35March 30, 2021 11:39 PM

The Burger King Bacon King. I mean, it's unhealthy as can be. But goddamn it's good. I get maybe one or two a year. Just to indulge myself.

by Anonymousreply 36March 31, 2021 4:28 AM

Forgive us for R30. We're not all boorish rubes who think Americans invented the English language.

I'm an American and I find American biscuits a bit overrated. They can be done well but often aren't, and even the best version is a mess to actually eat. The fat and caloric load is also a but much for what's just a small piece of bread.

British "biscuits" are great with coffee as well as tea.

by Anonymousreply 37March 31, 2021 3:52 PM

*bit much

by Anonymousreply 38March 31, 2021 3:52 PM

I think I'm going to try the new Popeye's fish sandwich today. I hear it's good.

by Anonymousreply 39April 2, 2021 3:58 PM

OP- You are obviously a FAT WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 40April 2, 2021 4:16 PM

OP may type fat or they could really be guilty pleasures that he/she has once in awhile. Long John Silvers is a guilty pleasure and nobody will go there with me, I eat it maybe once a year. What's funny is nobody admits they like LJS but the one by me has been there for over 40 years so somebody is eating it.

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2021 12:39 AM

All the Long John Silvers near me have closed. Sadly. I actually liked going there once or twice a year.

by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2021 12:41 AM

White Castles. Three White Castles, four White Castles with Cheese, three White Castles with Jalapeño, and two Chicken Rings, with a large fries and a chocolate shake.

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2021 1:46 AM

While technically not fast food, Culver's Vanilla Frozen Custard gives me a flavorgasm.

Order the vanilla or chocolate frozen custard. It's fresh right out of the mixer.

And it's made with real, actual cream, not that mysterious industrial byproduct stuff that McDonald's, Dairy Queen or other fast foods call "shakes".

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2021 2:00 AM

I always get a raspberry sundae at Culvers, R44, because it's literally the only place in the area that I know if that you can get a raspberry sundae, and it's SO FUCKING GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2021 2:34 AM

McChickens.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2021 3:17 AM

We had a $5 pepperoni Hot and Ready pizza and Crazy Bread from Little Caesars tonight and it was delicious.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2021 12:15 AM

Pork roll (Taylor Ham), egg, and cheese on a hard roll.

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2021 12:19 AM

White Castle sliders.

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2021 12:21 AM

Red Lobster cheddar bisquits.

Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich.

Chic-fil-a classic and the diet lemonade

NY street slices

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2021 12:42 AM

R48: official NJ breakfast.

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2021 12:48 AM

The late, great McDonald's steak, egg and cheese bagel. ☹

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2021 12:50 AM

Rarely get fast food in the last twenty years, but things I occasionally crave:

Sausage McMuffin with egg. Absolutely favorite fast food breakfast.

Del Taco Queso Loaded Nachos, no beans and extra “taco meat” with jalapeños.

Filet-o-fish. During Lent, McD’s has the for $2. I managed to forget that until just now.

I remember Long John Silver’s fish and hush puppies fondly, but cannot remember that last time I saw a LJS.

Taco Bell plain old crunchy beef tacos.

In college, I lived for 3am Sacks o’ Sliders from White Castle, but, without fail, regretted them the next day.

Fuck. Now I’m hungry.

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2021 1:04 AM

OP, you had me until Sonic onion rings. The ones i had tasted like they had been dipped and fried in pancake batter. Too sweet, and I'm a Fat Whore from way back.

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2021 1:18 AM

Jack in the Box Ultimate Cheeseburger. When I was 19 I had a friend whose parents wouldn’t allow him to eat them, but we’d eat them in secret, that’s how i got turned on to them. Back then they were only mayo & cheese, now they put catsup on. I also love an In & Out double double like once a year.

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2021 1:25 AM

I think some of these queens have traded food for sex...

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2021 1:46 AM

I'm about to find out if Sonic is still a guilty pleasure for me, the bf has gone out to pick some up.

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2021 1:49 AM

Hate to admit it, but Mc Donald's Bacon egg and cheese biscuit, McDonald's crispy chicken sandwich and of course the French fries. Now, I don't do it often, maybe 4-5 times a year. But when I do surrender to the craving, this is what I eat. I used to love their fish sandwich, but now I don't eat fish unless I know what it is and where it came from. I only do the North Atlantic, wild caught, so it limits one. Nothing from the Gulf or the Pacific.

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2021 2:42 AM

Does Wendy's still make the Big Fish and Frosty during lent? I had a catholic turbo-slut friend that made me get those with her during lent (work-wife). Only she would bulimia them up after. I didn't. Now she's still skinny and I'm a fat whore.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2021 5:31 AM

A guilty pleasure is the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese.

It's SO GOOD, but it's so bad for you I only have one or two a year. When I really need a pick-me-up. There's just something about it that really hits the spot.

by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2021 12:28 AM

Don't bitch if you ever get sick, or worse, get covid OP. It's the fatties, and those with diabetes who are put on respirators with little chance to live.

by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2021 12:45 AM

You love all of that meat in your mouth hole

by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2021 12:50 AM

Regarding biscuits there used to be something at the store made by Freihofer’s maybe, called an Australian Toaster Biscuit. It was kind of like a crumpet. Anyone remember these? They were delicious and the only place you could find them was ShopRite.

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2021 12:55 AM

i really like the little sausage-egg burritos from McDonalds. i am not a fan of the breakfast sandwiches using biscuits, they are too dry and crumbly for me. i prefer the sausage mcmuffin w/egg & cheese. i do really miss their breakfast sandwiches on bagels. i haven't had any breakfast (or anything else) from McDonalds in a very long time.

I like quite a lot of stuff from El Pollo Loco and have it Doordashed often. Been ages since i've had In N Out because i'm not willing to wait in that long drive through line. If Wendy's was closer to me, i'd definitely have had more fast food in the last 12 months and i'd be fatter than i am right now.

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2021 1:03 AM

I love Egg McMuffins and when I was on WW they were low in points so they are actually on the healthy side for fast food.

by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2021 2:05 AM

R65, they had an "Egg-white delight" McMuffin for a while that was really, really good. And lower in fat and calories than even the regular Egg McMuffin.

by Anonymousreply 66April 5, 2021 4:43 AM

Spicy chicken, chicken sandwich, fries, chicken tenders at Popeyes! But the only Popeyes near me are either in the ghetto, or over a twisty canyon road that is often very busy and the area is semi-ghetto. Each one takes 40 minutes round-trip minimum.

I love white castle cheeseburgers. Would have no white castle by me so I have to buy frozen.

by Anonymousreply 67April 5, 2021 5:22 AM

Before the egg-white delight, they had the Western McOmelets ... egg mc muffins with ham, cheese, onions, and green peppers diced into the egg part. Basically a "Denver Omelet" on an English Muffin. IT WAS SO GOOD. I really miss it.

by Anonymousreply 68April 5, 2021 5:23 AM

i've never understood the love for white castle burgers. i've had them once and the meat tastes weird to me. it made me think they might be using horse meat and i've never tried them again since.

i never had that r68 when McD's had it available, but i would probably eat that 2 or 3 times a week. that is my favorite egg dish (or maybe neck and neck with huevos rancheros). i am a savory breakfast fan. i'll pass on pancakes and waffles.

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2021 5:26 AM

The only time I ever like White Castles is when I'm drunk.

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2021 5:36 AM

Pizza Hut and Taco Bell

by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2021 5:47 AM

White Castle is best when freshly made and eaten at the restaurant. I also like their chicken rings!

by Anonymousreply 72April 5, 2021 6:04 AM

r71 pizza hut had the best tasting marinara on their pizza, once upon a time. kind of sweet but not overpowering.

by Anonymousreply 73April 5, 2021 6:06 AM

and what fresh hell is chicken rings r72?

by Anonymousreply 74April 5, 2021 6:18 AM

oh dear myself on r74

by Anonymousreply 75April 5, 2021 6:23 AM

You can get a burger that's nothing but meat and cheese on it at any McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, or Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

by Anonymousreply 76April 5, 2021 6:34 AM

My local Taco Bell discontinued the taco salad.😭

by Anonymousreply 77April 5, 2021 7:26 AM

Taco Bell sucks and has for a very long time. So does Del Taco these days (but the closest one is over 60 miles away). we have no real fast food mexi anymore. so we have to go with local joints.

by Anonymousreply 78April 5, 2021 7:32 AM

R74, this be chicken rings! Really good with hot sauce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 5, 2021 8:05 AM

It used to be Hardee's Frisco burger, but that has been long gone. I think they brought it back at some point, but I'm not sure it's the same as the original incarnation.

by Anonymousreply 80April 5, 2021 8:13 AM

oh dear oh dear oh dear on this whole fat thread.

by Anonymousreply 81April 5, 2021 9:36 AM

I love White Castle's Onion Chips... but dear lord, the onion farts and onion shits afterward were NOT worth it. So I've only had them once. They were great, but what they did to my body and the way they made me smell for 24 hours after was just awful.

by Anonymousreply 82April 5, 2021 2:29 PM

Back in the day....about ten years ago, KFC had delicious pot pies, extra crispy chicken, cole slaw, mashed potatoes and biscuits to die for. I haven't had any KFC in about that long.

by Anonymousreply 83April 5, 2021 4:05 PM

Imagine what all of your farts must smell like.

by Anonymousreply 84April 5, 2021 4:38 PM

[quote] onion farts

Hey, that’s no way to talk about my film career. I made a movie with a gay black guy who went on to do a sitcom with Ricky Schroder, then I do that Seth MacFarlane cartoon twice, and this is the thanks I get?

by Anonymousreply 85April 5, 2021 4:40 PM

R85 = James Woods

by Anonymousreply 86April 5, 2021 4:42 PM

I read r59 as "Fish Frosty" and I think it put me off fast food forever.

by Anonymousreply 87April 6, 2021 9:11 PM

I had to be out if the house for a few hours this morning and I had nowhere to be. I drove along the coast for a while, then turned to stop at an ATM. Lo and behold, a McDonalds was right there. It reminded me of this thread, so I went through the drive thru.

I ordered a sausage McMuffin with egg combo. The sandwich was just as I remembered: juicy, warm, and delicious. It was fresh. The “hash brown,” however, was a shock. It was a greasy disc. Its oil saturated the paper pocket it came in. I sniffed it, and it smelled only of grease. I nibbled one end then threw it back into the bag. Who eats those?!

My decade quota of McDonalds has been filled now. That sandwich was really tasty, but I can imagine how fat one might get eating one of those more than a couple times a year.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2021 7:00 PM

I never eat sausage. But Mickey D's bacon egg & cheese biscuit is damned good.

by Anonymousreply 89April 8, 2021 7:29 PM

McDonald's sausage is the only sausage I eat anymore. It's really good.

I tried Wendy's breakfast sandwiches, but their sausage sucks. Just like every other place.

I wonder what McDonald's secret is.

by Anonymousreply 90April 8, 2021 9:14 PM

Next time you fatties are at your favorite troughs, ask for a list of ingredients for these 'delicious' items. Half the ingredients, if not more, are synthetic chemicals and flavors, never meant for human consumption.

And speaking of consumption, COVID19 LOVES all you pre-diabetic, high-fructose fatties.

by Anonymousreply 91April 8, 2021 9:24 PM

(rolling eyes at R91)

(dismissively waving a hand at R91)

by Anonymousreply 92April 8, 2021 11:04 PM

Fish frosties aside, I LOVE chocolate frosties!

by Anonymousreply 93April 9, 2021 7:52 AM

Dunkin Donuts makes a sourdough breakfast sandwich with 2 eggs, white cheddar cheese and bacon. Omg. Delish.

by Anonymousreply 94April 10, 2021 2:46 AM

McDonald’s - filet o fish sandwich, Shamrock shake and sausage biscuit with egg breakfast sandwich. Their biscuits are yummy and my guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 95April 10, 2021 4:09 AM

Thank you! Haven't been to Dunkin's in years, but I will try it for this breakfast sandwich next time I want to be bad. My memory of them is donuts and then they were "introducing" croissant sandwiches, I think. They seem almost regional. I mean, I found lots of them in the northeast. Massachusetts in particular. But in the Southeast and the Midwest not so much. Although there are a more in the Midwest than the Southeast. That's just my impression. Anyway they just faded and weren't on my radar. I think Einstein's and the other bagel places sort of overshadowed them at one point.

by Anonymousreply 96April 10, 2021 12:37 PM

Dunkin Donuts: Every donut looking different and every donut tasting the same. Powdered sugared dough. If I'm hungry and one is closest to my location I'll order a bagel with butter or cream cheese and coffee or hot chocolate. Also, very food item overpriced in comparison to any fast food chain.

by Anonymousreply 97April 11, 2021 7:28 PM

Dunkin came out with a "Lemon Cronut" briefly a few summers back, and it was AWESOME.

I wonder why they haven't brought it back.

by Anonymousreply 98April 11, 2021 7:30 PM

[quote] McDonald’s - filet o fish sandwich

Ingredients: Water and salt

by Anonymousreply 99April 11, 2021 10:56 PM

R88 I unanticipatedly lost 20 pounds over a period of 7 months by just stopping eating at McDonald's (2007) and have kept the weight off.

I was sick and in bed all day on Christmas Eve 2006 from eating two quarter-pounders with cheese the previous day, and that was what made me decide.

by Anonymousreply 100April 11, 2021 11:03 PM

Popeye’s red beans and rice and a 2 piece meal

Taco Bell grilled stuffed burrito (RIP)

A Cinnabon with extra frosting

by Anonymousreply 101April 11, 2021 11:56 PM

Weirdly enough, despite being a vegetarian, Arby's is maybe my favorite fast-food restaurant for three reasons: their mozzarella sticks, curly fries, and Jamocha milkshake. All three are amazing. It's my guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 102April 12, 2021 12:23 AM

r102 Arby's mozzarella sticks are so good, I agree with their shake and curly fries too

by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2021 4:19 AM

I've always found their roast beef to be of high quality. Just try to order it plain on a bun and not mixed up with a lot of condiments inside that messes up its taste.

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2021 9:21 PM

As I've mentioned on the DL many times before, my go-to fast food is the Whataburger No. 2 (double meat with cheese), everything on it, mayo no mustard, add sliced jalapeños to the burger. Substitute onion rings for the fries, substitute a medium chocolate malt for the drink.

I don't indulge this more than once a month. Still more infrequently, there's a few more places that are acceptable to me in a pinch, if I just don't feel like Whataburger. These would be:

Jack in the Box's Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger. A large order of Jalapeño Cheese Poppers, and a couple of their greasy fried tacos. No beverage.

Dominos Pizza, typically the three topping for $7.99. My favorite is pepperoni, jalapeño, and pineapple.

Panda Express: Orange Chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, and Chow Mein. I don't get their egg rolls because they only do chicken, and I prefer pork.

Chicken Express Spicy Tenders, a double order of fried okra; mashed potatoes, gravy, and biscuits. Infrequently.

Long John Silvers Fish and hushpuppies, with a bottle of malt vinegar (I make my own tartar sauce at home). I only do this once a year.

by Anonymousreply 105April 13, 2021 4:00 AM

If there was an Arby's near me, i'd be hitting it up for their: 1) beef and cheddar on the onion roll and 2) gyro. i just went to their website and it looks like they added two other gyros, which i'd love to try. Wish there was one closer to me.

by Anonymousreply 106April 13, 2021 4:10 AM

I love the Arby's French Dip, got to have the au jus with it and one time I went through the drive thru and didn't check my bag and was so mad when I got home and they didn't give me the au jus after I made a point of asking for it.

by Anonymousreply 107April 13, 2021 1:08 PM

I love Arby's but no matter what I eat there, I get intense intestinal pain in the middle of the night after eating there.

Since I've sampled such a broad selection of things, the only thing in common was my use of the horsey-sauce. I'm wondering if that's it, and if I should try eating there again but skip that (i put it on both sandwiches AND dip my fries in it, I love it so much). But then again, what is the point of eating at Arby's if you don't get horsey sauce?!?

by Anonymousreply 108April 13, 2021 2:52 PM

Curious R105 and the other chubbos -- how much do you spend on food each month?

by Anonymousreply 109April 13, 2021 2:57 PM

$500

by Anonymousreply 110April 13, 2021 2:59 PM

KFC's Double Down when it happens.

Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger.

These are the worst, but, as a fat whore, I could list so many things.

When I move back to the States next year I am going to be on My 600 lb Life in less than a month, I fear.

by Anonymousreply 111April 13, 2021 3:04 PM

$1.00 pizza in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 112April 13, 2021 3:36 PM

I sort of miss living in SF city - you could get almost anything. Now i live 60 miles north of the city and it sucks that there are a sad lack of Greek and Mediterranean food restaurants. It's very annoying.

by Anonymousreply 113April 13, 2021 11:56 PM

BK Impossible whopper and 5 guys fries.💣

by Anonymousreply 114April 14, 2021 1:02 AM

i'm with r114, i am not a fan of BK's fries. My best possible combo is that there is a McDonald's next to the In N Out so i can get the best burger and the best fries.

by Anonymousreply 115April 14, 2021 1:04 AM

I like frys that look and taste like a potato. Most of the frozen fries are pretty just acceptable. 5 guys are good: freshly made from scratch.

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2021 1:41 AM

I love BK's fries.

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2021 1:41 AM

I miss fast food! I quit that poison at 40 and have never felt better (I’m now 51) But I did love to indulge in a big, juicy Whooper from Burger King, “tacos” from Jack in the Box, red beans and rice from Popeye’s, and of course McDonalds French fries.

by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2021 1:47 AM

I can't imagine why I'd want to "live longer" if I had to live that longer time without fast food.

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2021 1:48 AM

r116 all the fries i've ever had from 5 Guys were not fried long enough...they are always limp and not the least bit crispy, i like my fries to have a bit of crisp on them. I do like their little cheeseburgers though (i am not a fan of 2 patties on a burger, it's just too much meat for me).

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2021 2:01 AM

Arby’s curly fries McDonald’s McNuggets and Fries—when my grandpa used to pick me up from school, he would sometimes bring me this as well as milkshakes. Sometimes two days in a row :) Bojangles chicken biscuit and bo rounds Taco Bell hard shell tacos

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2021 2:06 AM

r118 i've always been embarrassed to admit that i like Jack In The Box's "tacos." i am sure it's not real meat, probably some soy based stuff. i think they are really good with their processed cheese slice, little bit of lettuce and the hot sauce. Typing this out makes them sound horrid, but i really like them. don't think i've had those for at least 2 years now.

by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2021 2:08 AM

R120 i’ve had pretty good luck with 5 guys frys. Mostly I get them crispy where I live, but i think the do the double cooking or blanching method and their is a bit of skill required.

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2021 2:41 AM

Damn!!! You bitches got me hungry now.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2021 2:42 AM

May or may not be eating a Popeye's chicken sandwich because of this damn thread.

by Anonymousreply 125April 14, 2021 3:16 AM

Ha ha! if that damn Arby's wasn't 10 miles away, i'd be eating a gyro right now.

by Anonymousreply 126April 14, 2021 3:22 AM

I get BK onion rings because their fries are not that great.

by Anonymousreply 127April 14, 2021 4:47 AM

I likes the KFC chicken sandwich better than the Popeyes. Thankfully I don't have the money to spend so I do most of my own cooking because if I had money to burn I would be buying restaurant food all the time.

by Anonymousreply 128April 14, 2021 4:48 AM

r118/r122 I had a coworker who would insist on getting Jack in the Box tacos as soon as we got off the plane on business trips to CA. Are they really that good?

by Anonymousreply 129April 15, 2021 12:57 PM

R129 - Oh baby they are amazing hot and fresh out of the frying oil. There’s really nothing else like them. Definitely not what you know as a traditional “taco.” When you want to abuse your body with greasy American late night indulgence, this is it.

by Anonymousreply 130April 15, 2021 1:15 PM

potato chips.

sorry, don't get into fast-food

by Anonymousreply 131April 15, 2021 1:21 PM

R129 they are delish & don’t taste like a normal taco, the meat is a bit “off” & they’re kinda flat & very greasy, in the best possible way.

by Anonymousreply 132April 16, 2021 5:32 AM

they are greasy as hell and tasty as hell. i probably have them every 2 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 133April 16, 2021 5:34 AM

Any of you bitches had some Friday fast food? i doordashed myself chicken taquitos smothered with sour cream, cheese and guacomole. Fucking delicious.

by Anonymousreply 134April 17, 2021 5:08 AM

Nah, I made myself some egg & cheese biscuits at home. Inspired by fast food, sorta, but better.

by Anonymousreply 135April 17, 2021 5:14 AM

It used to be Cheesy Gordia Crunches, but Taco Bell discontinued them.

by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2021 2:55 AM

Pissed off that Taco Bell discontinued the double decker taco supreme (soft tortilla spread with refrieds wrapped around a regular taco supreme). this was the only thing that i would go to TB for in later years. i haven't eaten there for at least 4 years now.

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2021 3:03 AM

Taco Bell loves to discontinue everything that I like there. It's really annoying.

by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2021 5:16 AM

the CEOs must be golfing buddies with Trader Joes, r138

by Anonymousreply 139April 20, 2021 5:18 AM

Attention DL slobs - please check out the Sally Struthers thread once you're done drooling here.

by Anonymousreply 140April 20, 2021 6:57 AM

I like those little pizzas that Pizza Hut makes in Targets, or Rest Areas. I know they are just frozen, but for some reason, they hit the spot.

by Anonymousreply 141April 20, 2021 7:38 AM

Won't you please Save the Children … some leftovers? And spare some for me while you're at it!

by Anonymousreply 142April 20, 2021 8:31 AM

R69 Yes, White Castle tastes different because the meat is steamed not grilled.

by Anonymousreply 143April 20, 2021 10:10 AM

We don't have a lot of fast food in Vermont -- McD, BK, Wendy's, Subway, DD. I miss Arby's and Taco Bell from when I lived in California.

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2021 10:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!