Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ex boyfriend of one of the UKs 'First' gay dads accuses them of running a cult in the US and' grooming young kids'

Bitter unpleasant exchanges on twitter between Barrie Drewitt Barlow ( who is well known in the UK as one of the UKs first gay dads with his ex Tony) and his ex husbands ex younger boyfriend on twitter. Prompted after Barrie was on a reality tv show Below Deck sailing . The plot thickens ...potentially

I wonder if more revelations and accusations will follow?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2021 5:58 PM

Oh dang! That family is fucking weird. I watched the Below Deck episode last night. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 1March 24, 2021 6:46 AM

Meow!

Barrie DrewittBarlow @Gaydads Replying to @Clay_Salter Oh clay, I’m sorry things did t work out with you and tony, but he said your micro dick and constant moaning just didn’t turn him on!? And even after all the buses you sent me, you just don’t do it for me, sorry love x good luck with you “life” tony has a man now x

by Anonymousreply 2March 24, 2021 6:49 AM

r1 Golly what happened?!

r2 Now that is very bitchy! Full claws out there hey!

by Anonymousreply 3March 24, 2021 7:17 AM

I think it is unhelpful that the 'first' british gay dads couple particularly Barrie are so dysfunctional and seemingly unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 4March 26, 2021 3:29 AM

Scary.......

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2021 4:00 PM

@Clay_Salter · Dec 12, 2020 Still waiting for @JeffreeStar to adopt me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2021 4:23 PM

Seems like a head on collision of thirsty fame whores

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2021 4:31 PM

Grooming young Americans? Must be friend of that tunk diver and the old man he takes care of.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2021 4:34 PM

r7 LOL good description!

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2021 5:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!