Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy Gutierrez you should forget about Richard Madden and move on..

Dear Froy i love you and i know you might be heartbroken from Richard but he ain't no good for you. You should not spend your time waiting on him you are young and cute and so handsome please find someone who won't hurt you and live your life. Love you xx

by Anonymousreply 241April 22, 2021 10:27 PM

Fuck off you tragic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1March 22, 2021 9:19 AM

R1 you are a Froylard shipper i suppose honey believe me i would really want them to work.

by Anonymousreply 2March 22, 2021 9:26 AM

R2 I don't understand any of that.

by Anonymousreply 3March 22, 2021 9:31 AM

I think they make a cute couple but Richard is way too focused on his career and image that he can not let anyone to put his career in any sort of danger. Even if it is true love.

by Anonymousreply 4March 22, 2021 9:36 AM

I feel like they are already done.

by Anonymousreply 5March 22, 2021 3:09 PM

Well Froy hasn't been posting any selfies and this is very unusual for him. I wonder if he is doing okay (mentally)!!!

by Anonymousreply 6March 22, 2021 8:57 PM

R6 I wonder if you are doing OK (intellectually)!!!

by Anonymousreply 7March 22, 2021 9:22 PM

R7 okay this was good haha. Well im doing fine but when you quarantining at home 24/7 for weeks after a while you get sick of watching and reading and you just want to think about things that is so empty so you don't overthink about what we are going thru.

by Anonymousreply 8March 22, 2021 10:00 PM

Richard won't even acknowledge our poor Froyito. I hope they really did break up. Froy deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 9March 28, 2021 8:10 PM

I think that Richard was just using Froy during the "lockdown," when there was nothing else for him to do.

Now that things are opening up again, and acting gigs are becoming more abundant, he's going to drop Froy like a hot potato.

Froy was just a toy.

by Anonymousreply 10March 28, 2021 8:16 PM

Did it ever occurrrrrr to you jealous WHORES that maybe Froy is working as his assistant????

by Anonymousreply 11March 28, 2021 8:20 PM

Why was the other thread paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 12March 28, 2021 8:21 PM

Richard's close friend celebrity hairdresser from London followed Froy and Froy followed him back. And Froy is finishing filming tomorrow. I think they are still on and Froy might be visiting London very soon.

by Anonymousreply 13March 28, 2021 9:00 PM

Sizemeat verificatia for either or both?

by Anonymousreply 14March 28, 2021 9:17 PM

Richard liked Froy's new post.

by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2021 8:24 AM

Can't wait until Froy comes to UK this spring and then enjoy her life like Rabbit with Hot Richard

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2021 8:38 AM

Looks like they are still together. New Insta story from Madden and he looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2021 1:39 PM

Gurlz in Richard Madden Jerk Circle are delighted for the fodder

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2021 2:25 PM

Poor Richard...shamed into liking Froy's IG post. lol This should appeace the shippers for another month or two.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2021 6:01 PM

[quote]New Insta story from Madden and he looks hot.

Holy shit you were not kidding. The sex must be off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2021 6:04 PM

The Froy and Richard haters must be very upset.

Even with all of the good news, it kinda sucks that the entire plot for Richard's new movie "Eternals" was leaked online.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2021 5:05 PM

It based on a prexisting work, how much plot spoilers could there be?

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2021 5:35 PM

no comment on his post? frank sinatra...One For My Baby (and One More For The Road)

his baby and then hitting the road...to LOndon?

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2021 5:38 PM

R22 Thing is, the alleged plot spoilers go against all the preexisting work. That’s why it’s so fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2021 9:16 PM

Froy story

On a plane...

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2021 5:57 AM

Where do I begin

To tell the story of how great a love can be...

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2021 6:49 AM

OH MY GOD! He is deffo going to see Richard! They will finally be reunited.

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2021 7:17 AM

He should be there by now.

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2021 6:35 PM

Is it the same car she was seen with Richard in the pap pics

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2021 6:41 PM

Ok I was just thinking how it is easter so meet in a warm spot and not rainy London. Gemma is at the 4 seasons Punta mita

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2021 9:56 PM

:speakless:

Is our boy going to see his Prince Charming??

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2021 10:30 PM

R30, Gemma’s picture is a throwback. She’s not there now.

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2021 11:08 PM

Do we know for sure that Froy is going to London? Maybe he's flying to Cali.

Anyway, looks like Richard's father just started following Froy.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2021 9:00 PM

R33 Either way they're still dating. No way Richard's dad would follow him if they weren't. I think we all just assume Froy flew to London as he is done working on his show. We know from the past that they try to spend as much time together as possible. I guess we'll never know for sure though unless we get some new pap pics

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2021 9:04 PM

I should have known Froy would know where to find Big Dick.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2021 9:05 PM

So who’s Richard’s next victim? He needs to upgrade to a younger, fresher twink.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2021 9:52 PM

Troye Sivan is single...

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2021 9:55 PM

Is Corey Fogelmanis a little too weird for Madden?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2021 9:57 PM

Is it confirmed she is in UK now

by Anonymousreply 39April 4, 2021 12:31 AM

No, r39.

Just that Froy was on an airplane, started following Richard's sister, and Richard's dad started following Froy.

Things seem to be heading in a inevitable direction.

by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2021 2:00 AM

Gin and regret?

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2021 2:02 AM

Vodka and perseverance?

by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2021 2:16 AM

Easter ham with haggis?

Family dinner?

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2021 5:47 AM

I feel like we’ve been here before with Brandon. The follow from Richard’s family. The feeling that things were serious because he attended a big life event with Richard - his graduation. All the follows from Richard’s friends, the many pap walks... and look how that ended. I’m just saying to the shippers it could all end tomorrow with Froy getting in a plane back home. Richard is still not following any of Froys side and they are both “a secret” to the general public so those things can add immense pressure on a couple.

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2021 6:56 AM

R44 Still, so far they've lasted longer than Richard did with Brandon. They've already celebrated their one year anniversary. How long did Richard and Brandon last, like 8 months?

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2021 7:48 AM

Ummm, any relationship can go sour.

by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2021 8:00 AM

R45 how long did he last with Ellie!

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2021 8:14 AM

R47, 18 months

by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2021 3:04 PM

R33 Froy’s story was a night photo. There are no night flights from Dallas to LA. And it would still be daylight upon landing in LA because of the time difference. He wasn’t headed west.

Given that they’ve already lived together in LA, then lived together in London, then lived together in Dallas, logic has it that Froy is flying to London to live with Richard until he has work obligations elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2021 4:08 PM

Liking each other's posts doesn't mean they're out. If they're photographed together more and more, that will give the GP the impression that they're a couple (there will always be deniers, of course). I wonder if they'll ever actually attend an industry event together. Madden and Ellie did - the Evening Standard awards, instance, though they didn't do the red carpet together - and Brandon was there for Madden's American win (Golden Globe?).

by Anonymousreply 50April 4, 2021 4:19 PM

I actually started to think they will last very, very long. I think they are truly in love with each other. Im not a stan i really thought they would be done by now but i think this relationship is strong and they found happines.

by Anonymousreply 51April 4, 2021 6:10 PM

R51 they might do but what evidence do you have of this apart from likes and follows from Froy on ig?

by Anonymousreply 52April 4, 2021 6:31 PM

Relationships need proximity. The lockdown allowed them that. We'll see what happens... Froy does have the closet in his favor and his virtual silence online. Brandon was out AND yappy to boot.

by Anonymousreply 53April 4, 2021 6:43 PM

R53 Froy seems more mentally stable than Brandon. Also, wasn't Brandon in rehab? Lets face it, Froy is a total upgrade from Brandon. No wonder they've already lasted longer. If I was banging Froy I would never let him go. Not only is he gorgeous, he is also closeted so he will never talk. He is perfect for Richard. Total catch. Richard knows it too, hence why they spend every minute together. It's like Richard can't get enough of his twink.

by Anonymousreply 54April 4, 2021 7:12 PM

Richard has said that he's a terrible boyfriend, so is he a catch?

by Anonymousreply 55April 4, 2021 7:15 PM

Are any of Froy's current co-stars hot? The age difference makes Froy stepping out on Richard pretty likely (c.f. Tom Daley and DLB).

by Anonymousreply 56April 4, 2021 7:16 PM

R54 i totally agree with you. I think Richard does never want to let Froy go. I feel like even if Froy says he wants to walk away (not that i think he will) Richard will try to do his best to keep him. And it is obvious Froy is madly in love with him. He doesn't care anything else.

by Anonymousreply 57April 4, 2021 7:21 PM

R56 What is the age difference between Richard and Froy? Like 13 or 14 years or something? Not as much as betwen Tom and DLB, they are 20 years apart. Also, why would Froy step out on Richard? He is hot af, not a fucking gremlin like DLB. Tom stepping out on DLB makes sense as Tom is young and horny and DLB is old and ugly. Richard is not that old (yet) and he's still attractive. I know people here joke about his wrinkles and that he looks terrible for his age. I just think it makes him look even more masculine. Richard has never been "handsome" as in generally pretty. He was always more beefcake hot. Froy is the pretty one in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 58April 4, 2021 7:37 PM

[Quote] I think Richard does never want to let Froy go.

I think you never want to let Froychard go.

by Anonymousreply 59April 4, 2021 7:45 PM

Well, Hunter shows us that Froy's taste is broad.

by Anonymousreply 60April 4, 2021 7:46 PM

Froy and Richard make for an interesting match astrology-wise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 4, 2021 7:47 PM

The boring comments on this thread are who is following whom. People who wish to monitor the followings can do so elsewhere and leave the rest of us to concentrate on Froychard. Talking of which, I have the feeling that Froy is now fucking Richard, which Brandon never did; Froy and Richard are moving to a new level and I don't think Froy will be dumped not least because Richard has finally discovered the joy of being the bottom he always wanted to be.

by Anonymousreply 62April 4, 2021 11:13 PM

Bit if he's discovered that joy, what's stopping him becoming a pass around.

by Anonymousreply 63April 4, 2021 11:14 PM

If Froy came out of the closet would Richard leave him because that’s what it sounds like.

by Anonymousreply 64April 4, 2021 11:18 PM

Froy is the love interest to the lead females in "Cruel Summer." He has no incentive to come out. He's probably read Brandon's "Variety" interview where Brandon noted that he's still a newbie (and that there's a long road ahead...).

by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2021 11:19 PM

Remember when Brandon un-gayed himself for Richard in that interview?

"I NEVER SAID I WAS GAY!!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2021 11:47 PM

Brandon tried to claim allyship. He clearly had a lot of voices in his hear, trying to make the situation clear as mud.

by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2021 11:50 PM

*in his ear

by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote]Froy and Richard make for an interesting match astrology-wise.

Froy is a double Taurus. Double the stamina and stubbornness. It also means that he could be there for the long run.

by Anonymousreply 69April 5, 2021 12:08 AM

It's strange how some of you act so certain that an early twenties gay man is in it for the long run.

by Anonymousreply 70April 5, 2021 12:11 AM

R69 What does that mean, he had a twin in utero, it died and he absorbed it?

by Anonymousreply 71April 5, 2021 12:13 AM

R71, it means he loves double penetration Rose.

by Anonymousreply 72April 5, 2021 12:26 AM

R70 Well, they've already lasted a whole year. Maybe Froy really loves him.

by Anonymousreply 73April 5, 2021 7:33 AM

R73 Froy really loves him. I don't know why but i strongly feel he truly loves him.

by Anonymousreply 74April 5, 2021 8:06 AM

R72 Oracle, can you please do a reading on Froy and Richard's relationship?

by Anonymousreply 75April 5, 2021 8:13 AM

Have they shown up at Fortnum and Mason for high tea yet?

by Anonymousreply 76April 5, 2021 11:34 AM

New Froy story! Sexy shirtless drinking tea to wash down Dickie's load!

by Anonymousreply 77April 5, 2021 12:40 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 5, 2021 12:45 PM

Sad and kind of infuriating that these two have been in a romantic relationship for a year now and are still pretending that they don't know each other. Was Richard this quiet about his relationships when he was dating woman?

It's 2021 and a "leading man" still can't come out. Sad

by Anonymousreply 79April 5, 2021 12:58 PM

Freshly fucked!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 5, 2021 1:17 PM

It does have the air of post coital bliss about it, there’s no deny that.

by Anonymousreply 81April 5, 2021 1:22 PM

Froy is hot and surely could do better than Madden.

by Anonymousreply 82April 5, 2021 1:31 PM

R58 Richard is 12 years older than Froy — really not a huge age difference.

by Anonymousreply 83April 5, 2021 1:42 PM

Froy looks happy in the new Insta story. He is gorgeous, as usual. His hair is amazing and his slightly hairy chest is sexy. Richard is so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 84April 5, 2021 1:45 PM

R83 Exactly. It's not a huge age difference. Also, who cares about age when you look as good as Richard Madden. Men get hotter with age anyway.

by Anonymousreply 85April 5, 2021 1:47 PM

R79 I agree. There is definitely a double standard. People excuse Richard's closeted behavior with the fact that he has always been private about his relationships. He was never this private when he was dating women. It's sad. I'm so torn because he truly is one of the most open A-list gay/bi actors. He doesn't beard or lie about his sexuality in interviews. He is just living his life. Of course I wish he was more open, but at the same time I get it. He wants a career so he has to play the game. As sad as it is.

by Anonymousreply 86April 5, 2021 1:52 PM

I don’t like Froy with his lip fillers so fresh. I used to like those thin lips.

by Anonymousreply 87April 5, 2021 1:58 PM

Froy does not even give a flying f*ck abouth the age gap. Age will not be a problam at all. They are madly in love. And i get the vibe their connection is so strong and solid. I wouldn't be suprised if they last long years.

by Anonymousreply 88April 5, 2021 1:58 PM

R84 happy but sadly closeted. I wish he could live authentically. He reposted an ig story recently of Elliot Paige who is living his truth and Froy is sadly not able to live his. No one is truly happy having to live in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 89April 5, 2021 2:01 PM

R84 He doesn't have lip fillers wtf.

by Anonymousreply 90April 5, 2021 2:16 PM

Flynn is too much for Richard who has been openly gay since he was 14 years old. I believe FREEDOM is much more important for Flynn than a closet relationship.

by Anonymousreply 91April 5, 2021 2:19 PM

R91 Flynn also looks like he has some mental health issues and we know he has been to rehab. Maybe Richard just wanted a sane relationship.

by Anonymousreply 92April 5, 2021 2:25 PM

Brandon, who ungayed himself in an interview because of Richard?

"I NEVER SAID I WAS GAY!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 93April 5, 2021 2:27 PM

Froy looks satisfied. Richard must have given him a good drilling 🔥

by Anonymousreply 94April 5, 2021 2:29 PM

Save your pity, you don't get to place your expectations on Froy or anyone. Froy is very obviously good with things. It was always obvious that Flynn wasn't. It was his own choice to date Richard. He thought he could either change him or handle being private. His decision. No one forced him.

by Anonymousreply 95April 5, 2021 4:34 PM

Flynn wants attention more than anything.

by Anonymousreply 96April 5, 2021 4:34 PM

This is pretending not to know each other, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 5, 2021 4:46 PM

R95 Exactly. People tend to forget Froy is closeted too, just like Richard. Hence less pressure on the relationship. I predicted they would have a higher chance of succeeding due to them both being in the closet. Looks like I was right as they have already outlasted Richard and Brandon's relationship. Froy is clearly fine with things as they are. Brandon probably wanted a public relationship, which he would never get with Richard. It was for the best for both that they broke up.

by Anonymousreply 98April 5, 2021 4:46 PM

Let's not pretend that Richard didn't use the speculation with Brandon for publicity purposes. He brought Brandon to New York the week of his movie premiere and they walked the street from his hotel to a restaurant for dinner. They also went to a pap magnet restaurant the evening before Richard was announced onstage as part of "The Eternals" cast.

by Anonymousreply 99April 5, 2021 5:00 PM

R99 so you believe Richard wanted people to speculate he was gay? I thought he was deeply paranoid about his image. Please.

by Anonymousreply 100April 5, 2021 5:24 PM

I think Richard knew that press speculation was ramping up so he and his team decided to use it to their benefit. I also believe he knew what was coming when he started to date Sam Smith's ex in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2021 5:26 PM

[Quote] I thought he was deeply paranoid about his image. Please.

Why would someone who is deeply paranoid about their image go walking the streets with multiple twinks? Richard could be fucking all manner of men behind closed doors and we'd never know. He chose to go out in public - at some pap heavy locations - with a known gay man with a little celebrity of his own. He put his arm around that young gay man in their first round of pap pics.

"Please" yourself.

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2021 5:28 PM

I think Richard is just living his life. He doesn't care what people think. I don't think we will see any PDA any time soon, but I also don't think they will hide away for the rest of their lives. They will live as open as they can while not being publicly out. It's obvious they're both glass closeted.

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2021 5:34 PM

[Quote] I think Richard is just living his life. He doesn't care what people think.

Fangurl mentality is terminal, huh.

by Anonymousreply 104April 5, 2021 5:36 PM

Still waiting for new pap pics...

by Anonymousreply 105April 5, 2021 5:44 PM

I think it doesn't really matter at this point if they will stay closeted or not. I don't think they care about at. They are just living their life and in love with each other. I am not a stan or a fangirl but it is so obvious they are in love. Looks like they will last long long years.

by Anonymousreply 106April 5, 2021 5:47 PM

what did Richard do to Froy.. His lips have bite marks and shoulders have nail marks too.. Richard, take it easy on the boy

by Anonymousreply 107April 5, 2021 5:49 PM

herpes

by Anonymousreply 108April 5, 2021 5:51 PM

someone zoom on his eyes' reflection. see who took the pic. lol

by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2021 5:53 PM

[Quote] They are just living their life

Impossible if you're a celebrity. Public life has to be managed.

by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2021 5:54 PM

[Quote] I am not a stan or a fangirl but it is so obvious they are in love. Looks like they will last long long years.

No, you just play one on DL.

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2021 5:55 PM

R109 i zoomed but its not clear... Are you seeing Richard

by Anonymousreply 112April 5, 2021 5:55 PM

R107 i just zoomed after you said that and seeing nail marks on his shoulder (if it is really nail marks) OMG

by Anonymousreply 113April 5, 2021 5:57 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2021 6:18 PM

R102 “Multiple twinks.” All two of them? In three years’ time? That’s fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2021 6:46 PM

Bite marks and nail marks... does this prove Froy is a top? Do you think that is why he posted the selfie? Because he got sick of people calling him a bottom? As much as I hate to admit it, it does make sense. Remember the first strolling pics? Froy seemed really confident and cocky. Also... it is typical that bisexuals are bottoms. It's the one thing they can't get from a hetero relationship. Also... Richard has seemed really submissive, like he is the one following Froy everywhere. Fuck, this actually makes sense. Madden is Froy's bottom bitch! No wonder he can't stay away.

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2021 10:18 PM

Froy moved into Emilia's and then they went to London. Your logic ain't.

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2021 10:20 PM

R117 Then how do you explain the bite marks and nail marks? Is this Froy's proof that he tops once in a blue moon?

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2021 10:24 PM

Couples can be vers. And I haven't seen any bite/nail marks.

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2021 10:25 PM

Madden moved to Dallas to live with Froy for 3 months. Why do people keep leaving that part out?

by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2021 10:28 PM

Tops are aggressive by stereotypical definition. So Madden is the one left his marks on Froy. It only makes me think Froy is a bottom who can handle hard pounds without complaining. How do these love marks make her a top

by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2021 10:30 PM

His lips frequently have that bitten/chapped look to them. If I remember correctly, he's even made comments about his chapped lips in Instagram captions.

by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2021 10:30 PM

R119 Look closer, on his left shoulder. And look at his lips. That can be explained away by him biting his own lips, I do it all the time. The nail marks are harder to explain.

by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2021 10:30 PM

If Madden is bottom, is Froy a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2021 10:31 PM

R119, CLEAR scratches on Froy's right shoulder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2021 10:50 PM

That looks like cellulite.

by Anonymousreply 126April 6, 2021 3:30 AM

We've seen the hard pounds in Froy's second round of nudes. Muffin top central.

by Anonymousreply 127April 6, 2021 3:30 AM

He looks satisfied with himself...

by Anonymousreply 128April 6, 2021 4:35 AM

Scratches?????????? Fuck off. Same troll. Different month.

by Anonymousreply 129April 6, 2021 5:38 AM

Even if they are scratches, might not be from sex. Might be from a backpack or something.

by Anonymousreply 130April 6, 2021 7:51 AM

He should have used Bon Ami.

by Anonymousreply 131April 6, 2021 11:01 AM

Relationships are hard enough r89 They are even harder when one of the people in them is in the closet. That's what broke up Richard and Brandon. Imagine how hard it is when both parties are in the closet.

That's why I'm so proud of the young actor Nicholas Hamilton. He came out of the closet right at the beginning of his career and right off of a world wide hit movie too. We'll have to see if Hollywood punishes him for doing that. I bet Tom Holland would be much happier if he could come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 132April 7, 2021 9:04 AM

[Quote] Imagine how hard it is when both parties are in the closet.

Eh... less hard?

by Anonymousreply 133April 7, 2021 3:08 PM

Didn't Hamilton play a bully in the It movies? He'll be fine if he continues as a character actor.

by Anonymousreply 134April 7, 2021 3:09 PM

[Quote] I bet Tom Holland would be much happier if he could come out of the closet.

I bet you don't know his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 135April 7, 2021 3:10 PM

R133 Exactly. The fact that both are closeted actually makes it a lot easier. Less pressure from the media/public and they're both in the same boat so they can relate to each other. I think one of the reasons it didn't work out between Richard and Brandon was because Brandon was out and wanted a public relationship. It's different with Froy. He seems happy to be in a closeted relationship with Richard.

by Anonymousreply 136April 7, 2021 3:14 PM

[Quote] it didn't work out between Richard and Brandon was because Brandon was out and wanted a public relationship.

And yet, all the pap walks benefitted Richard... I think the Variety interview sealed Brandon's fate.

by Anonymousreply 137April 7, 2021 3:16 PM

R136 yes who wouldn’t be happy to be in a closeted relationship...who wouldn’t want to never be acknowledged as the partner of your boyfriend...hands up who would be happy with that arrangement...crickets.

by Anonymousreply 138April 7, 2021 5:56 PM

R138 Froy himself is closeted. If he was out he might be feeling different about it, but he's not.

by Anonymousreply 139April 7, 2021 5:58 PM

R139 he’s stuck in the closet whether he wants to be or not. Richard would finish their relationship if he came out.

by Anonymousreply 140April 7, 2021 6:00 PM

R138, I think it’s important to understand that not everyone else is so offended by people being in the closet. Froy and Richard are apparently both great with the current arrangement. Lord knows it keeps the intrigue going in niche spaces like DL.

by Anonymousreply 141April 7, 2021 6:02 PM

[Quote] yes who wouldn’t be happy to be in a closeted relationship...who wouldn't want to ever be acknowledged as the partner of your boyfriend...

Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 142April 7, 2021 6:03 PM

R141 no one is offended by them, most people here can see how being in a closeted relationship wouldn’t be something they would want. That shit ruins your mental health. The constant stress of it - no thank you! But if they like it good for them. However, in my opinion it reinforces the notion that being gay or bi is something to be ashamed of. Visibility is important I think.

by Anonymousreply 143April 7, 2021 6:26 PM

Constant stress and yet they go walking in public together? Make it make sense.

by Anonymousreply 144April 7, 2021 6:32 PM

R140 Why would he do that? He once dated an out gay man. I highly doubt Richard is forcing Froy to stay closeted.

by Anonymousreply 145April 7, 2021 6:35 PM

R144 Exactly. They may not be out but they are hardly hiding either. They obviously don't mind being seen together.

by Anonymousreply 146April 7, 2021 6:37 PM

Someone left Dallas for Sau Paulo over the winter for a week.

Did he read about his moobs on here? His face looks more chiseled too.

by Anonymousreply 147April 7, 2021 6:40 PM

Are you talking about the second set of nudes?

by Anonymousreply 148April 7, 2021 6:41 PM

Dickie and his recent set pics.

by Anonymousreply 149April 7, 2021 6:43 PM

R146 they are hiding their relationship, what are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 150April 7, 2021 6:45 PM

Madden is hyper aware of what's written about him. He even made a crack about looking old on Jimmy Whatsisface' show.

by Anonymousreply 151April 7, 2021 6:46 PM

[Quote] they are hiding their relationship, what are you talking about?

There was a report that Madden and Froy were living together in Emilia Clark's LA pad... The next day Froy is papped at the property after collecting takeout. He was subsequently papped holding a cake and balloons at the same location on Richard's birthday... Where they hiding?

by Anonymousreply 152April 7, 2021 6:48 PM

R152 Froy wasn’t hiding but Richard was nowhere to be seen. He was certainly hiding.

by Anonymousreply 153April 7, 2021 6:52 PM

Maybe he was healing from lipo.

by Anonymousreply 154April 7, 2021 6:53 PM

R143 I think there's a big difference between being fully closeted and being out amongst family and friends but not publicly, and the toll each takes on one's mental health. Sure, the latter can still be stressful, but it's no where near the same level as actually being in the closet. At least, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 155April 7, 2021 6:57 PM

Did any of you save the "flight or flight" pap video of Madden with Brandon?

by Anonymousreply 156April 7, 2021 7:00 PM

R156 no I didn’t but madden used to try his best not the be papped with Brandon. In Nice airport madden acted like he didn’t know him and before they left they had to leave the hotel separately.

by Anonymousreply 157April 7, 2021 7:06 PM

I don't think he really did, or was he terribly inconsistent about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158April 7, 2021 7:08 PM

R150 Hiding the relationship, yes. But they have been seen together in public. They don't care if people speculate. They don't hide out in their house all day.

by Anonymousreply 159April 7, 2021 7:11 PM

DL gals are so obsessed with Richard, just like Froy

by Anonymousreply 160April 7, 2021 7:12 PM

Has anyone posting in these threads ever taken a piss standing up?

by Anonymousreply 161April 7, 2021 7:15 PM

R151 Do you think he read about his moobs on here? Does he google himself? I personally just think he got in shape for his role, which really is required of him if he has any shirtless scenes. Lots of actors get out of shape in between roles because they get sick of constant dieting. I totally understand he wanted to enjoy himself. Especially living with a hottie like Froy. He gets all the cardio he needs from sex, lol. No, but seriously, I think everyone got a bit out of shape during quarantine, including Richard. He started getting in shape when he had to start shooting for The Eternals.

by Anonymousreply 162April 7, 2021 7:16 PM

I presume people write mean comments on his social media, so he learns what they think of his looks with every picture released.

by Anonymousreply 163April 7, 2021 7:50 PM

Richard definitely got into shape for his role.

Froy looks like he stays in good shape, with his age and all.

Brandon seemed to have a serious drug problem. Maybe Richard didn't want to deal with that shit. Out or not.

Sam Smith and Miles Heizer also dumped Brandon's ass. Hope he can stay sober. I hear it's a LOT of work.

by Anonymousreply 164April 7, 2021 7:52 PM

R164 Richard is well known to be fond of coke.

by Anonymousreply 165April 7, 2021 8:15 PM

And cake too!

by Anonymousreply 166April 7, 2021 8:16 PM

Richard probably gets coked up and pumps Froy’s juicy, pink buss until the cows come home. How’s Froy gait these days ?

by Anonymousreply 167April 7, 2021 8:18 PM

Brandon has probably had to deal with a lot of naysaying on the business side. It should be no surprise if it sent him off the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 168April 7, 2021 8:20 PM

Erratic.

by Anonymousreply 169April 7, 2021 8:21 PM

We've all got to agree on a few facts. Richard and Froy are hiding their relationship from the public. When was the last time you saw a picture of them together? September? If you google Froy Gutierrez the name Richard Madden doesn't even come up.

They were standing right next to each other during the George Floyd protests but you wouldn't even know it unless you did a bit of detective work. You have fan girls on the twitter thread claiming that they are just good friends. They know that if they don't specifically say they are a couple the press won't even speculate. Now let Miley Cyrus walk within 1 mile of a famous lesbian and the press will be all over that shit.

by Anonymousreply 170April 7, 2021 9:45 PM

If they were hiding as you suggest, they wouldn't have taken pictures at the protest with the same people in the background and the other's shoulder visible in the frame. I don't think anyone would argue that they're not trying to be discreet. They want that deny-ability. But they are not hiding.

by Anonymousreply 171April 7, 2021 9:51 PM

[Quote] They know that if they don't specifically say they are a couple the press won't even speculate.

Are you seriously trying to argue this? The DM and other outlets made a point of saying that Richard was living with his actor pal... You can say it without saying it.

by Anonymousreply 172April 7, 2021 9:52 PM

It's the stigma of being a famous gay man, r170.

I thought that some of the articles that were posted online last summer seemed to seriously speculate that Richard and Froy were more than just friends?

Fuck these clueless fangurls!

by Anonymousreply 173April 7, 2021 9:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 7, 2021 9:55 PM

What part of "actor pal" do you not understand. What the article doesn't say and won't say is Richars Madden spotted with his boyfriend Actor Froy Gutierrez.

You guys can't be that dence. They are hiding in a glass closet.

r171 they did not take pictures together as a normal couple would. If you didn't know who the hell Richard madden was but only knew Froy from Teen wolf you wouldnt even think to look for Richard Madden.

by Anonymousreply 175April 8, 2021 12:28 AM

You can't hide in a glass closet. No one's denying that they haven't confirmed their relationship or their sexuality publicly.

by Anonymousreply 176April 8, 2021 12:36 AM

R176 Exactly. Thank you. It's true that they haven't come out. On the other hand they are not really hiding. Like they are walking in public together. They don't mind being associated with each other, I guess as long as they don't do PDA and make it too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 177April 8, 2021 7:42 AM

R177 I think they are hiding and when they were papped that time in London Richard walked ahead of Froy who was holding the bin bag. That was the last time they were papped in London so I think they hid from the paps. Richard hates the speculation about his private life now he is in same sex relationships.

by Anonymousreply 178April 8, 2021 9:01 AM

Thank you r177

Just because us gays know they are a couple doesn't mean most straight people who assume everyone is straight unless told otherwise think they are a couple. It's certainly their right not to confirm and it might hurt their careers so I get it but they are hiding and it's frustrating to know that in 2021 male actors in a business that's supposed to be so liberal still feel they have to hid in the closet if they want to be big stars.

by Anonymousreply 179April 8, 2021 9:17 AM

Madden and his boyfriends were on celeb gossip sites groups blogs etc. GOT fan groups posted their pics and comments were nasty and homophobic. Most people who follow these things know.

by Anonymousreply 180April 8, 2021 9:54 AM

Most people aren't on those things r180 I'm talking about the mainstream press, mainstream magazines, newspapers, websites, they don't mention that those two are a couple. I know several people who will see the new Eternals movies who's never looked at Game of Thrones in their lives. They certainly won't know that he's dating some guy named Froy. What's a Froy?

by Anonymousreply 181April 8, 2021 12:16 PM

R181 They will know that Madden is not straight. Marvel movies are as mainstream as you can get.

by Anonymousreply 182April 8, 2021 12:58 PM

Has there been any backlash to Madden with the leaking of the Externals film plot or was that proven to be a fake?

by Anonymousreply 183April 8, 2021 1:38 PM

Dailymail isn't mainstream? Madden crossed the road and the paps got pics of him and Froy sitting in a car together... They're not hiding, hon. You can keep typing that word but it won't make it true.

by Anonymousreply 184April 8, 2021 1:38 PM

R183 Backlash? Was the leak bad?

by Anonymousreply 185April 8, 2021 1:44 PM

R185 Huge reveal.

by Anonymousreply 186April 8, 2021 1:46 PM

R186 So why would there be a backlash to Madden?

by Anonymousreply 187April 8, 2021 1:56 PM

R187 It was about Madden’s character.

by Anonymousreply 188April 8, 2021 2:03 PM

R183, no backlash. It’s telling that Marvel didn’t have it taken down. And if anyone would get backlash over it, it wouldn’t be the actors but the writers, director, etc.

by Anonymousreply 189April 8, 2021 2:42 PM

R189 How do we even know the leak is legit? We won't know the plot until we actually see the movie.

by Anonymousreply 190April 8, 2021 2:48 PM

R189 exactly. We don’t know if it was legit.

by Anonymousreply 191April 8, 2021 3:02 PM

I am eagerly waiting when Froy's quarantine will be over. It's only a short time before she might be papped. I think she has planned her travel well and glad she can celebrate her birthday with Richard. UK wud be more open than its now.

by Anonymousreply 192April 8, 2021 3:21 PM

Does your dick throb at every "she" you type?

by Anonymousreply 193April 8, 2021 3:28 PM

"They" would be more inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 194April 8, 2021 3:46 PM

i knew Froy is here!! Froy is He/Him

by Anonymousreply 195April 8, 2021 6:42 PM

If the leak is true Eternals might flop

by Anonymousreply 196April 8, 2021 6:48 PM

Richard's character is a villain in the leak?

by Anonymousreply 197April 8, 2021 9:47 PM

The only leak I want to talk about involves pre-cum.

by Anonymousreply 198April 8, 2021 9:49 PM

Way to spoil a potentially incredible blockbuster movie. DataLounge spoiled Endgame for me, so this is expected, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 199April 8, 2021 10:33 PM

"They die in ENDGAME! But... with enough money, they're ALL agreeing to come back!"

Spoiled that for you, too, R199.

by Anonymousreply 200April 8, 2021 10:57 PM

Are the fangirls not analysing Froys ig posts of songs anymore? Only the happy positive ones I guess....

by Anonymousreply 201April 9, 2021 4:35 PM

In his discretion Richard has a lot in common with Noel Coward, only out to family, friends and colleagues. The fangurls lived/live in hope.

by Anonymousreply 202April 9, 2021 4:58 PM

Let's hope he has less in common with Alan Bates.

by Anonymousreply 203April 9, 2021 5:00 PM

R201 You are so right. It might sound like bullshit but I think every song Froy posts on insta is related to Richard. The last song Froy shared was a Frank Sinatra song ( one for my baby and one more for the road) and it is one of Richard's fave songs.

by Anonymousreply 204April 9, 2021 5:08 PM

R201 I posted about the song on the orher thread. The lyrics are sad and depressing.

by Anonymousreply 205April 9, 2021 5:09 PM

So, Richard is a villain in ETERNALS, but Jon Snow is the hero?

Ha ha, closeted fake ass Richard!

by Anonymousreply 206April 9, 2021 5:20 PM

The meaning of the song according to a comment...

[Quote]My belief is that when you "fade into someone" you indulge in the short-term illusion of believing that someone else can make you happy.

[Quote]This song has all the right sounds of someone giving themselves over.. it's kind of like being blindfolded and led into the dark, completely trusting something that's not there...

by Anonymousreply 207April 9, 2021 5:21 PM

R206 He certainly picked a perfect role to play lmao. Well... it's not really acting, is it? If he's a villain in real life just as in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 208April 9, 2021 5:22 PM

[Quote] So, Richard is a villain in ETERNALS, but Jon Snow is the hero? Ha ha, closeted fake ass Richard!

And Jon snow isn't a fake ass?

by Anonymousreply 209April 9, 2021 5:23 PM

[Quote] If he's a villain in real life just as in the movie.

How is he a villain?

by Anonymousreply 210April 9, 2021 5:24 PM

R210 Because he is a closeted coward.

by Anonymousreply 211April 9, 2021 5:26 PM

[quote]Has anyone posting in these threads ever taken a piss standing up?

Face down in the gutter was good enough for my father and it is good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 212April 9, 2021 5:28 PM

R206 Probably why Disney hired Madden in the first place, his gay rumors didn't matter for a one movie villain. They love casting LGBT actors as villains.

by Anonymousreply 213April 9, 2021 5:28 PM

[Quote] Because he is a closeted coward.

He's not a coward. We'd never have seem him with his boyfriends if so.

by Anonymousreply 214April 9, 2021 5:31 PM

R214 Seems like his current boyfriend isn't so happy with him hiding in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 215April 9, 2021 5:37 PM

The same current boyfriend y'all said jumped on a plane to the UK?

by Anonymousreply 216April 9, 2021 5:40 PM

R215 Because Froy is openly gay or..?

by Anonymousreply 217April 9, 2021 5:40 PM

R216 Did you miss the song he just posted? Here's a clue for you...

My belief is that when you "fade into someone" you indulge in the short-term illusion of believing that someone else can make you happy.

This song has all the right sounds of someone giving themselves over.. it's kind of like being blindfolded and led into the dark, completely trusting something that's not there...

by Anonymousreply 218April 9, 2021 5:41 PM

R210, read the spoilers up thread.

Richard’s Eternal character turns out to be a bad guy.

by Anonymousreply 219April 9, 2021 5:43 PM

And why didn't you wax lyrical about "One More For My Baby (And One More For The Road)"? It didn't fit your narrative?

by Anonymousreply 220April 9, 2021 5:44 PM

R219 So, which one of you wrote the script?

by Anonymousreply 221April 9, 2021 5:46 PM

Read the fucking spoilers up thread.

It’s a confirmed leak.

by Anonymousreply 222April 9, 2021 5:52 PM

You must be fun at parties

by Anonymousreply 223April 9, 2021 5:56 PM

R218 I totally agree with you. All the songs Froy posted had meanings about their relationship. The songs he posted when they were apart, when he eas flying to London. And now this doesn't look so good (not that I hope it doesn't look good, I hope work)

by Anonymousreply 224April 9, 2021 7:43 PM

I agree with the poster who said Froy often posts songs that reflect his mood. And they often have to do with Richard. I think it's obvious they had an argument and that they're having some issues right now. Froy is not happy, if you look at the lyrics. In fact Froy nailed Richard's behavior with that song. However, couples fight. I don't necessarily think this means the end of their relationship. Time will tell I guess...

by Anonymousreply 225April 10, 2021 8:21 AM

They’re so private it will be hard to know what’s going on until Richard is papped with another young “actor pal”.

by Anonymousreply 226April 10, 2021 8:50 AM

I hope they work it out. But also if you are living in a relationship like this (as private as they can be) when you post a song you know people will speculate. So I think this song was a message to Richard. Like letting him know how sorry and dissipointed he feels. It might sound ridiculous and maybe I am wrong but this is how I feel.

by Anonymousreply 227April 10, 2021 1:45 PM

Dude, whatever, post once. Pick a thread.

by Anonymousreply 228April 10, 2021 1:50 PM

Richard can come out now, now that everyone knows he's not the star of ETERNALS, nor is he a hero in it. He's a villain opposite the hero, Jon Snow (and some woman).

Richard, you know that the Fraus love Bomer in everything and see him as "heterosexual," so you can come out and still get roles on English TV and Amazon or Netflix.

And, Froy, NO ONE cares about that shitty show you keep promoting. Wretched.

by Anonymousreply 229April 10, 2021 3:39 PM

But he is the star of INTERNALS with Froy.

by Anonymousreply 230April 10, 2021 3:40 PM

Froy may be in the closet but he wishes to communicate, unlike Richard. Froy gets very upset at Richard's complete insistence on radio silence and at Richard's attempts to isolate him.

by Anonymousreply 231April 10, 2021 4:34 PM

Gurl. Froy scaled back his social media use long before Richard.

by Anonymousreply 232April 10, 2021 4:37 PM

Hmmmm, I'll ignore the silly talk about the song.

I thought Ikaris was the leader of The Eternals, so how can be a one movie villain? Clearly this is not the case. Right?

by Anonymousreply 233April 10, 2021 4:50 PM

Read the spoilers. Ikaris wants Earth to be destroyed and fights against Jon Snow and Sersi.

He's revealed to be a villain.

by Anonymousreply 234April 10, 2021 4:54 PM

A simple mythology primer would educate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 10, 2021 5:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 12, 2021 5:52 PM

The comments have been moderated lmao

by Anonymousreply 237April 12, 2021 6:33 PM

"picnic," "quaint."

by Anonymousreply 238April 12, 2021 6:37 PM

If they were truly going for a picnic on Hampstead Heath, wouldn't the DM have pictures of them doing so? This was just the DM amping up their gay allusions.

by Anonymousreply 239April 12, 2021 6:38 PM

What did the blanket they picnicked on look like, that could be very telling?

by Anonymousreply 240April 12, 2021 6:49 PM

R229 Did you actually read the leak? Your hero Snow is barely in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 241April 22, 2021 10:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!