Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Would I get in trouble wearing this to Disney?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 11:48 PM

That is obscene. Wear that and you'll go to Disney jail.

by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2021 5:39 PM
by Anonymousreply 2April 11, 2021 10:49 PM

Why would anyone wear that around children, or in public?

by Anonymousreply 3April 11, 2021 10:51 PM

If it had been anyone other than Todrick...I might say yes.

by Anonymousreply 4April 11, 2021 10:52 PM

I wore this t-shirt to Disneyworld and now I'm not allowed back in Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5April 11, 2021 11:05 PM

I doubt you would be stopped from going in but you will probably get Karen'ed in the park.

by Anonymousreply 6April 11, 2021 11:11 PM

Any kid who knows what WAP means won't be disturbed by seeing it on a shirt. You could always claim to not know what WAP stands for and stare blankly while some uptight dork tries to explain it.

by Anonymousreply 7April 11, 2021 11:20 PM

I would just claim it means wet ass princesses - since they are from the Little mermaid.

by Anonymousreply 8April 11, 2021 11:21 PM

Who cares, has nothing to do with gay men. Pay the acronym no heed, OP.

by Anonymousreply 9April 11, 2021 11:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!