Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m officially a Harry Styles stan

I’ve been obsessed with Fine Line all year, and it’s my most played album of the last year. Tonight officially converted me.

I used to loathe him with One Direction, but when I watched Dunkirk, I was surprised how much I liked him in it and found him beautiful in it.

His first solo album was whatever to me.

But then came Fine Line. I’m in love. And I got hard watching him perform tonight. Just so hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2021 8:23 AM

Also. I didn’t notice he cursed during his acceptance speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 15, 2021 4:37 AM

Love him.

I can only see him getting better. The talent is there.

by Anonymousreply 2March 15, 2021 4:38 AM

It’s so funny because my sister loved him and was one of those One Direction die hards. I hated them and him. Hated.

Then I watched Dunkirk and found him naturally charismatic and charming. He has screen presence, which can’t be taught. I liked him after. But his music was meh.

Then came Fine Line.

I’ve been fangirling since.

by Anonymousreply 3March 15, 2021 4:44 AM

I fell in love w him when he hosted SNL.

by Anonymousreply 4March 15, 2021 6:25 AM

How old are you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5March 15, 2021 6:38 AM

12, why?

by Anonymousreply 6March 15, 2021 7:53 AM

You don’t have to be 12 to like him. His album was great.

by Anonymousreply 7March 15, 2021 8:32 AM

Yeah, you can also be 14, r7.

by Anonymousreply 8March 15, 2021 8:34 AM

Some of you are such low lives

by Anonymousreply 9March 15, 2021 9:04 AM

[quote] And I got hard watching him perform tonight.

Did you knock one out?

by Anonymousreply 10March 15, 2021 9:10 AM

He's one of this generation of singers who seems to sing the same 3 notes over and over and over and maybe a few other notes every once and awhile. It's fucking annoying to listen to. Also his tone isn't great.

by Anonymousreply 11March 15, 2021 9:15 AM

He’s a million times better than Shawn Mendes

by Anonymousreply 12March 15, 2021 9:17 AM

meh on that appraisal R12

by Anonymousreply 13March 15, 2021 9:21 AM

Mendes is nowhere near the talent or artist Harry Styles is

by Anonymousreply 14March 15, 2021 1:55 PM

Love him and his music. Shame about the tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 15March 15, 2021 2:15 PM

I'm with you OP. He really turned me after his performance last night. Although I was drunk and high while watching it so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 16March 15, 2021 2:51 PM

Hottie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 15, 2021 8:49 PM

His voice is not exceptional, lyrics whatever. He has it though. Very comfortable on stage, looks great, sounds good,moves effortlessly, and he knows it. He makes me think of Bowie in that way (not saying he is his equal).

by Anonymousreply 18March 15, 2021 9:10 PM

Agree w R18. Whatever it is, he’s totally got it.

by Anonymousreply 19March 15, 2021 9:23 PM

By turning more and more into a Bowie copy (or a Freddie Mercury copy if yesterday is anything to go by) he loses the thing that made him unique and interesting. Of course it's still enough to be the pop star of the moment.

by Anonymousreply 20March 16, 2021 12:25 AM

He has that natural IT factor.

by Anonymousreply 21March 16, 2021 12:26 AM

I never had any interest in Harry Styles, but I just listened to this record on Spotify. It’s actually quite good. Very diverse. Canyon Moon reminds me of Crosby, Stills, & Nash. Other tracks are pure pop without sounding saccharine.

Good job, Harry!

by Anonymousreply 22March 18, 2021 11:14 PM

I'm not really into pop music, but I do like Harry Styles. He seems cool and in on the joke. His music is better than most in his field for sure.

by Anonymousreply 23March 18, 2021 11:28 PM

Harry is one of the few male pop stars that makes decent music to me. Same with The Weeknd and Khalid. The rest are boring: Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber and Drake. We need to bring back guitars, drums, saxophones, flutes, lyrical melody and other stuff to pop music again. But it's considered "corny" nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 24April 2, 2021 12:10 AM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 25April 2, 2021 12:12 AM

You’re gross. What you do in the privacy of your home is between you and god but please have some decorum when amongst civilized society.

by Anonymousreply 26April 2, 2021 12:15 AM

How most DLers think about Harry Styles...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27April 8, 2021 12:10 AM

Seriously, who could resist this? Absolute charm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 8, 2021 12:16 AM

R27 That's a flattering photo of him. He's cute and kind of fuckable at certain times. But I still find he's usually unattractive because of his awful fashion sense, tattoos and bad skin. Short hair suits him better. Also, he's not aging well.

by Anonymousreply 29April 9, 2021 2:40 AM

I wouldn’t be caught dead listening to One Direction. And his first record did not make an impression on me. But like the OP , Fine Line is something I can’t stop listening too. Now I can’t wait for new music from Harry.

by Anonymousreply 30April 9, 2021 3:59 AM

Sadly, he’s balding.

by Anonymousreply 31April 9, 2021 8:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!