Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

POSE

I’m glad I gave this show a chance. I just finished season one and I thought it was great. Nine or ten episode seasons seem to be the key to a successful Ryan Murphy project.

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2021 1:04 AM

I liked Season 2 even more. No idea when season 3 will premiere.

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2021 1:16 AM

It feels like an Afterschool Special series but it's still my favorite Murphy show all around. It didn't crash and burn in the end like most of his stuff does.

by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2021 1:37 AM

Season 2 had some issues but it's still watchable.

I am a bit surprised the show is ending so soon but I don't know how much more story they can tell. Also, I feel like things imploded behind the scenes. There was resentment towards Billy Porter and his Emmy win, and Indya Moore is absolutely batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2021 7:43 AM

^ And Janet (I AM A TRANS ICON - BECOME A PROSTITUTE) Mock would be endlessly self obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2021 8:00 AM

Final Season starts on May 2....Third season is the last....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2021 8:11 AM

^ Jesus, that photo.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2021 8:29 AM

It's a fun show even though most of the plots and characters are rather dark, grim, and gritty.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2021 8:30 AM

more like POS.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2021 8:38 AM

I love this show, glad they scrapped the Trump-related characters, & bawled an entire episode (you’ll know which one, no spoilers). My only beef is I feel one of the leading players can’t act, recites their lines like they’re spitting nails. Aside from that minor quibble, the show is excellent.

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2021 8:39 AM

R9 A couple of them can’t act including Billy popping a vein while he gives a sermon every other minute

by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2021 8:23 PM

Are you talking about Elektra, R9? The leading player who can't act?

Also, am I in the minority in liking the Stan/Stan's Wife/Angel triangle from season one?

by Anonymousreply 11March 18, 2021 6:26 PM

R11, I liked the triangle, too. I think they wrapped it up realistically, with Angel telling Stan to go home to his wife and that he was one of many conservative men to tell her they loved her, but in the end they wouldn't have the courage to openly do so. There was nowhere for that plot to go after that.

I like the show. As Ryan Murphy shows go, it's held together much better than his other shows which usually go off the rails quickly.

I'm not surprised it's ending. I remember reading during its first season that the show was going to go until probably around 1995 and there wouldn't be that many seasons. I hope Season 3 holds it together for a decent ending.

by Anonymousreply 12March 18, 2021 6:46 PM

I liked it, I LIKED IT!

by Anonymousreply 13March 18, 2021 6:50 PM

R11 and r12 I liked this storyline too. I wonder what happened to Stan in the end. My guess is he would have still been deeply unhappy with his wife and the marriage would not last. What’s the behind the scenes gossip about Indya r3?

by Anonymousreply 14March 18, 2021 7:04 PM

OP- Are you going to P0SE naked for us?

by Anonymousreply 15March 18, 2021 8:15 PM

Season 3 trailer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2021 10:55 PM

I am glad season 3 will be the last. It will be saved from Murphy’s tendency to get bored with a project and ruin it by the 4th season.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2021 10:59 PM

Get ready for Season 2 to amp up tranny delusion make believe variety hour to infinity.

Goes to shit without the Evan Peters/Kate Mara characters to ground it.

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2021 11:20 PM

Season 2 definitely started to go off the rails a bit unfortunately, was not as good as season 1.

And r1, I question your taste.

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2021 11:24 PM

I have to give it to whoever is the music director for Pose, because they have done an EXCELLENT job. I've discovered lots of great songs that I hadn't heard prior to watching the show. I'll give Pose credit for that!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2021 11:26 PM

I'll give it to Indya - she's gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2021 11:45 PM

I just watched the trailer for Season 3 and.. Was the phrase "trans woman of color" a thing in 1994? This show really needs a fact checker, so many inaccuracies.

by Anonymousreply 22April 8, 2021 12:55 AM

The one who died should come back and kill them all like in an homage to Prom Night.

by Anonymousreply 23April 8, 2021 1:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!