Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Milo Y Has a New Grift He's Now Ex-Gay Hahaha!

Milo Y has been moaning publicly about how his career and money are gone. Well, Milo Y just "came out" as EX-GAY to a right-wing conservative Christian website. He's now devoted to rail against homosexuality and promote Conversion Therapy (if it makes money, that is).

You HAVE to go to the loony website and check out the comments. Those people are complete rubes. Have to hand it to him for picking proper suckers to line his pockets. While none of the commenters seem suspicious of his motives, many of them DO WORRY that he's still WEARING AN EARRING (the horror!). The site is listed by Snopes as "a known purveyor of misleading information." Link to the nutty LifeSite site in DailyBeast article I linked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2021 7:14 PM

WE KNOW

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 10, 2021 4:25 PM

R1, that post is grayed/lined out. I searched for posts about it before I did mine and saw the one you linked but figured there was something wrong with that posts content and it's going to be removed or something, so I posted mine.

No harm in double pointing out Milo Y's scams, imo.

by Anonymousreply 2March 10, 2021 4:29 PM

[quote]No harm in double pointing out Milo Y's scams, imo.

Why are you feeding the attention whore with two threads? He's gonna love getting those Google mention notifications.

by Anonymousreply 3March 10, 2021 5:10 PM

It's not grayed out, R2. You must have your settings set to "Delicate" or whatever it is.

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2021 5:12 PM

I saw this last night. I must admit, I didn't think this would be his new grift.

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2021 5:23 PM

OP here, thanks R4. I didn't know about the settings scale. I just changed it and now the other Milo post is not grayed out. I wouldn't have posted if I knew the other post was viewable and active. Sorry.

Though giving people here the hint to go to the LifeSite page with all their gullible, yet hateful towards gays, loon commenters was a big part of my M.O. But now it seems others have got site's number and new commenters are now giving lots of mockery and pushback.

The site is really extra bat-shit into Conservative Christian misinfo. Milo must have really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find even a loony right-wing Christians who'd take his call.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6March 10, 2021 5:36 PM

Hahaha, only the bigots stupid enough to be a Milo fan in the first place would fall for this grift.

Speaking of Milo, wasn't he cancel-cultured by CPAC? Why haven't any of the supposed free speech heroes stepped up and given him the platform he so unfairly lost?

by Anonymousreply 7March 10, 2021 5:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 10, 2021 5:57 PM

In 2017, Yiannopoulos was a U.S. resident alien on O-1 visa status. He married his long-term boyfriend, reportedly an African-American Muslim named John Lewis, in Hawaii's Four Seasons Resort Hualalai in September 2017.

by Anonymousreply 9March 10, 2021 5:58 PM

I hope he contracts Syphilis and that it goes unchecked and he dies. That or murdered by a serial killer. Either way he's a fucking abhorrent waste of flesh

by Anonymousreply 10March 10, 2021 6:11 PM

Nobody wants Milo, he should just come out as full incel

by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2021 6:13 PM

One less bottom to compete with.

by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2021 6:14 PM

Does that mean he's going to leave us the fuck alone here?

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2021 9:51 PM

He must have realised he can’t be gay anymore because no gay in their right mind would want to go within a mile of him.

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2021 9:51 PM

Mile-Low's marriage to a Muslim black man was exposed as a sham. He was just using it as an excuse to keep promoting anti-Muslim and racist policies.

r9 = drinking the Fake News or Snuffalufagus himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2021 9:56 PM

He preaches against sodomy now? Anal cancer it is.

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2021 9:56 PM

Milo’s grift is finding new ways to cover that receding hairline.

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2021 9:58 PM

Brilliant that they used such an unflattering photo for the article.

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2021 10:01 PM

This wasn't conversion, it was ex-communication.

by Anonymousreply 19March 10, 2021 10:09 PM

He was never gay to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 20March 10, 2021 10:18 PM

Well, I guess he find a good use for his blindingly white teeth: Blinding gays, so they can't find their way to dick so easily.

by Anonymousreply 21March 10, 2021 10:32 PM

He can be as ex gay as he wants, he’s still on record as being a pedo protector.

by Anonymousreply 22March 10, 2021 11:04 PM

What an utter mess. He's lost his marbles completely

by Anonymousreply 23March 11, 2021 2:17 AM

R13, you'd hope so, but ex-gays are the absolute WORST trolls.

by Anonymousreply 24March 11, 2021 3:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 11, 2021 3:05 AM

Milo is now cosplaying as Justin Bieber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2021 2:07 AM

A heterosexual woman pretending to be a heterosexual man. Is this her idea of a drag show?

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2021 2:11 AM

Instead of starting a new thread about this douchecunt, here's an update on his antics:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2021 7:10 PM

Milo who? Oh, the irrelevant one.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2021 7:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!