Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Twitter Comes For Kevin McCarthy

#FuckAroundAndFindOut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2023 1:37 AM

Bruno Amato

Veteran - SAG/AFTRA- Ironworker - Union Strong - Son of Immigrants - Democrat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 9, 2021 2:33 AM

^ Bruno is HOT and a better person than traitor Kevin

by Anonymousreply 2March 9, 2021 2:38 AM

Holy shit

by Anonymousreply 3March 9, 2021 2:50 AM

More about Bruno! A DL star is born.

by Anonymousreply 4March 9, 2021 2:51 AM

This guy is unbelievably sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2021 3:02 AM

I searched his whore's name on Twitter and other people have posted about her in the past few months, but it didn't get much attention

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2021 3:05 AM

Kevin McCarthy seems learning disabled.

Is he even allowed to drive a car?

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2021 3:09 AM

#NoFucksLeftToGive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2021 3:34 AM

[quote] Kevin McCarthy (Q-CA)

I laughed.

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2021 3:38 AM

You must have a pretty empty life if you find typos funny.

by Anonymousreply 10March 9, 2021 5:20 AM

He's not even good at the job and can't keep his lies straight among his own staff.

[quote] "I think when you become a member of Congress, you have a certain way to carry yourself, and I don't think hallway antics are where it is at," McCarthy told CNN. "I think you should focus on policy."

[quote] After the non-controversial bills were objected to on Monday night, McCarthy privately discussed the matter with House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, who suggested the California Republican was blindsided by the demand for roll call votes.

[quote] "He was not aware of the effort that was being made," Hoyer told reporters. A McCarthy aide flatly denied that the GOP leader was unaware of the tactic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 10, 2021 12:48 AM

R10 The Q refers to Q-Anon conspiracy retards and has been used to mock the Republicans (R) recently. I think Nancy started it. Its not a typo at all. The more you know.

by Anonymousreply 12March 10, 2021 12:54 AM

Kevin McCarthy is such a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 13March 10, 2021 1:13 AM

Go Bruno!!

by Anonymousreply 14March 10, 2021 1:14 AM

I'm really looking forward to hearing more about Bruno in the coming 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 15March 10, 2021 2:07 AM

Why is it a "tough district"? What kind of people live there? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 16March 10, 2021 4:10 AM

Get. Him.

by Anonymousreply 17March 10, 2021 4:30 AM

[quote] Why is it a "tough district"? What kind of people live there?

It's considered the most Republican part of very blue Californina. Seems to me that they pride themselves to being honest, hardworking real people who hate Los Angeles and San Francisco as much as the rest of the country.

Sounds like "The Grapes of Wrath"

by Anonymousreply 18March 10, 2021 10:54 AM

Around Bakersfield, although I’d argue Redding is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 19March 10, 2021 12:21 PM

I'm on board for BRUNO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 10, 2021 12:33 PM

ISN'T McCarthy the one who made sure to always give trump as a present whenever they met one on one, jellybeans and making sure they were the kind that trump loves?...

by Anonymousreply 21March 10, 2021 1:04 PM

[quote] ISN'T McCarthy the one who made sure to always give trump as a present whenever they met one on one, jellybeans and making sure they were the kind that trump loves?...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 10, 2021 1:08 PM

BRUNO! BRUNO! BRUNO!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 10, 2021 1:13 PM

Bad news for Kev

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 10, 2021 2:11 PM

What is Bruno's marital status?

I googled to no avail.

by Anonymousreply 25March 10, 2021 6:23 PM

[quote] What is Bruno's marital status?

Fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 26March 10, 2021 6:29 PM

Ooops. Correct link for R24

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 10, 2021 7:01 PM

Dude out here trying to change the subject

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28March 10, 2021 8:14 PM

GQP still oddly trying to pretend Eric had a fling with a Chinese spy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 12, 2021 4:10 PM

Eric swings back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 13, 2021 3:07 AM

perspective on R30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 13, 2021 1:46 PM

"Biden's Border Crisis" they're calling it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2021 6:58 PM

I agree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2021 7:08 PM

He can tweet with his nose and tongue firmly pressed against Trumps fast food encrusted asshole?

by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2021 7:23 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 16, 2021 10:57 PM

From Politifact

[quote] After a COVID-19 outbreak at a San Francisco homeless shelter in April 2020, the city moved to isolate more homeless people in hotels. The isolation and quarantine program grew to include people who weren’t homeless but who lived in cramped quarters where it was impossible to stay away from others.

[quote] In May, word spread that staff were providing some of these people with marijuana and alcohol. A local activist went on Twitter to call out the practice, and the city public health department defended itself.

[quote] "These harm-reduction based practices, which are not unique to San Francisco, and are not paid for with taxpayer money, help guests successfully complete isolation and quarantine and have significant individual and public health benefits in the COVID-19 pandemic," the department tweeted May 5, 2020.

[quote] A flawed news report miscast a statement from the health department as indicating that it provided marijuana.

[quote] Part of the confusion was that the city’s practices involving alcohol were separate from those involving marijuana.

[quote] Let’s look at the alcohol policy first.

[quote] Jenna Lane, a spokeswoman for the city health department, told us that the key to isolating people during a pandemic is to keep them in their rooms. For homeless people with severe alcoholism, going cold turkey was a health risk.

[quote] "Medical providers prescribed limited amounts of alcohol to be served with a meal to just those guests who would otherwise go into alcohol withdrawal," Lane said. "Alcohol withdrawal can be fatal."

[quote] Some alcoholics got vodka, some got beer. Lane said these people represented a small fraction of the homeless whom the city took care of in its isolation and quarantine program. City staff supported everyone who was in recovery and helped them stay substance-free.

[quote] As of the time of this fact-check, there were 23 people in isolation and quarantine. San Francisco provides alcohol only in the isolation and quarantine program.

[quote] Until May 4, 2020, the city relied on private donations to pay for the vodka and beer for residents. In the ensuing 10 months, the city spent $14,940 in public funds to provide alcohol, or about $1,500 each month.

[quote] Lane said the city never paid for marijuana.

[quote] Some people in the city’s isolation program used marijuana while quarantining in a city-provided hotel room. California allows personal use of marijuana.

[quote] These residents paid for the drug themselves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 18, 2021 2:59 PM

Score another one for our man, Eric

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 19, 2021 1:07 AM

Let's help get rid of McCarthy! He's a souless troll. Guys, help Bruno! He's hot and a good guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 20, 2021 12:47 AM

"Kevin McCarthy is the Charlie McCarthy of Joe McCarthys."

by Anonymousreply 39March 20, 2021 6:15 AM

AntiNarcopathyPharmD@narceducator

Educating about narcissistic & antisocial personality disorders; the master manipulators, pathological liars and serial cheaters; the psychopaths and sociopaths

[quote] Let’s talk about how McCarthy’s behavior is just like conscience defective narcissists and psychopaths.

[quote] • Lying

[quote] • Projection deflection from his own wrongdoing: accuses of what he is guilty of.

[quote] • Re-writing history: denies behavior for which there is irrefutable proof.

[quote] • doublespeak and hypocrisy

[quote] • thinks he’s above norms, rules and laws.

[quote] • thinks he has special powers he doesn’t have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 20, 2021 2:00 PM

Let's not forget Kevin McCarthy's wife's lily-white family was awarded 7.6 million in no-bid contracts meant for disadvantaged minorities by claiming membership in a fake Cherokee tribe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 20, 2021 3:10 PM

It's like GQP smell blood in the water with Swalwell, not realizing that it just might take out their guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 20, 2021 7:39 PM

Asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 21, 2021 2:24 PM

[quote] We rate this claim Pants on Fire.

Liar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 21, 2021 10:07 PM

[quote] Contrasting the GOP's immigration policies against "Biden's border crisis"

[quote] Hammering the Chinese Communist Party's "predatory trade practices" and arguing that "Democrats' coziness with China results from their coziness with Wall Street"

[quote] Attacking Democrats for COVID lockdowns, hammering "wokeness and identity politics" and going after Big Tech.

[quote] He suggests Republicans hold "working class roundtables" and create a "working families task force.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 31, 2021 1:08 PM

R45 It's amazing how many of those talking points we see on DL constantly.

by Anonymousreply 46March 31, 2021 1:42 PM

Sandwiched between Cattle Ranches & Meth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2021 12:41 AM

Few things have infuriated me more in recent memory than this.

Maxine Waters says the word "confrontational" and the entire GQP loses their damn minds misconstruing it as violence.

Anything to distract from Gaetz, MTG or whatever their dumpster fire de jour may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 19, 2021 10:20 PM

FYI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2021 10:44 PM

[quote] McCarthy and McConnell don’t want a commission to focus solely on the Capitol riot because it is unflattering that the leader of their party incited a mob by lying about election fraud for months. Most elected Republicans either repeated or supported the lies, and 147 Republican members of the House and Senate still voted to overturn the election even after the mob had ransacked the building.

[quote] “January the sixth was a unique event in our history — not since 1812 [had the Capitol been attacked],” Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-D.C.) told HuffPost. “We don’t do a commission every time a protest occurs, especially since most of those protests were peaceful.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50April 23, 2021 12:20 AM

#KevinMcCarthyScandal is now trending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 30, 2021 8:21 PM

I’m confused wasn’t there an actor by this name, the guy who found Monty Cliff’s wrecked car and went back and got Liz to save him?

by Anonymousreply 52August 30, 2021 8:29 PM

I love the new ads by Don Winslow!

by Anonymousreply 53August 30, 2021 10:51 PM

How is this not witness intimidation?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 31, 2021 10:31 PM

R52. Yes, and he was writer Mary McCarthy’s semi-closeted Brother. Played Biff in the film of Death of a Salesman—BSA nomination. Lost to Karl Malden.

by Anonymousreply 55August 31, 2021 10:38 PM

I'd pay good money to see Margarine Three Names try to talk smack to this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 8, 2021 9:31 PM

Haha. You know, as a general belief I think we should be like the French and leave politicians affairs out of the discussion. I don't care how good a spouse or partner various politicos are. But IF we must do this then it should be a two way street. The M.O of the mainstream media for the last 30 years has been to howl and screech over unfaithful democrats while giving a pass to Republicans who dump spouse after spouse.Now with social media perhaps this will start to change. The users don't play by the same rules as the incestuous and Republican loving DC political press.

by Anonymousreply 57September 8, 2021 10:13 PM

Wishing Bruno a speedy recovery!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2021 10:50 PM

I figured, true to form, Qevin would be a self-loather who was having an affair with the guy he shacks up with in DC.

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2021 10:58 PM

PsakiBombed...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 21, 2021 6:17 PM

Bruno is brutal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 29, 2021 11:43 PM

McCarthy belongs in jail.

by Anonymousreply 62January 4, 2022 8:07 PM

Don't dogwhistle around Betty Bowers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63March 21, 2022 1:12 AM

Let's go BRUNO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 6, 2022 1:01 AM

If Kevin has got to cheat, he needs to play it safe and stick with Miss Lindzebelle. While she’s booked with a string of gentleman callers, he knows the best, and must realize discretion and quality trumps frequency.

by Anonymousreply 65June 6, 2022 1:14 AM

Christopher Moore @TheAuthorGuy

[quote] Kevin McCarthy's district. They blame Biden when drugs are seized at the border, so... For all the rhetoric about increased crime in "Democrat run" cities, the violent crime has increased most precipitously in GOP run areas in California. Probably not covered on Fox News.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 27, 2022 6:34 PM

“Rommies” Kevin McCarthy & Frank Luntz look so cute together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2022 1:47 PM

John Burrows, Qevin's 2024 challenger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68February 22, 2023 12:18 AM

I want Bruno Amato in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 69February 22, 2023 1:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!